It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sorry for taking my time to reply I am human and do need to do human things.

Originally posted by azzllin
The problem i have with your story of the Triangle is this,

If it was destroyed how come it is being linked as the craft that recently buzzed Texas? and a lot of people who saw the craft in phoenix saying the craft in Texas is the same craft they saw?

I cant imagine the Military destroying something so important only to rebuild another one to do the same thing in Texas? because it seems the speaker broke there also. IMO

I will probably end up eating my words here, I dont believe this for a second it wouldn't matter where you where you would be noticed as soon as you started typing on the Internet.

There was a new sighting in Texas similar to the Phoenix lights? I have not heard of this. The two craft were very likely unrelated. I don't mind you all being skeptical, I actually agree with it.

Originally posted by yankeerose

What is that you know about our future that makes you fearful? What is the one most important thing you could tell us that could help us avoid such a future?

Have you ever heard of Project Camelot? They are very interested in whistle blower testimony, and will protect your identity.

I'll explain why I am fearful for the future as soon as I can.

I'll consider contributing to Project Camelot.

Originally posted by neo2012
reply to post by azzllin

Good point. Millions of dollars spent, i,m guessing, but they burned all evidence of it because of a broken speaker.
But i suppose this story means that when people ask for evidence you just say they burned it and i dont care if you believe me or not thats not what i,m here for. BLAH BLAH

SORRY i said i wasnt going to burn you but hey this is a regular occurance on this forum now. People are going have to do more than provide stories.
Yes you may have evidence to prove what you say is real but already i,m thinking you dont.

Money is no object for the government.

Even if they didn't burn the craft and the plans I still wouldn't be able to give any evidence because of the incredibly strict security.

Originally posted by abovetech
I'm having a hard time believing this explanation.

a. If this was a test craft for the purpose you are describing, why test it over phoenix??
To create a panic in Phoenix? Doesn't make sence at all.

b. If you really know what you know then you had to be in the closest compartement.
If you were , how the hell did you get out without a bullet or a mysterious death??

c. What can you tell on the triangles?

d. What can you tell on the US Spacefleet?

That's about it for now because i have a feeling i'm wasting my time.

A. Falcon was tested over Phoenix because we needed to test it out on people plain and simple. Residents would have had no idea what the craft was and most would dismiss the idea of alien visitors as rediculous.

B. We were briefed on all missions.

C. Some triangles are from alien craft, some are experimental craft.

D. Do you mean US astronauts or own craft that can "battle" aliens?

Not many US astronauts know about the true nature of Area 51, only the top dogs at NASA do.

We do not have any working craft that we are capable of operating which could be used for "space wars."

Originally posted by 168.56.255.255
What security measures and devices are in place at Area 51 that we may not know about (i.e. Laser Fields, Infrared, mobile obervation technology etc)?

During your time there did you happen to see/hear anything relating
optical technology that can produce invisibilty?

There have many buried trip wire type devices which transmit a signal to security when they are activated. There are also many hidden cameras close to the entrance.

Optical camouflage was been tested on for a long time. They managed to make it good enough to work on planes flying at night.

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi zx4551,
I find this explanation a bit strange.
The idea that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war, above their war zone, is in my opinion a bit naive I suppose, because the bigger the object is and the slower the speed, the easier it is to bring it down with some grenades or rockets or whatever.

And if that’s so, why then, came the Air force with that stupid flare explanation, while they good have done it with the info you give us here?

But the witnesses told, that it was a massive craft, making no sound at all and had a very slow speed.
To propel such an enormous craft with the slow speed it had, you must use some very special soundless propulsion system, if not an anti gravity system, can you explain that a bit to me.

[edit on 4/2/08 by spacevisitor]

It was experimental, we knew there was risk it could have been taken down easily. We wanted to test it out just to see if it would be practical, and it seemed that it wasn't.

There would have been a public panic if people were told they were guniea pigs of war.

The experimental propulsion used anti-gravity.

Originally posted by JDN24
Probably a Hoax. I bet he's doing this for the ATS points.....

Lame - Stop Wasting our time

ATS points? I don't give a crap about that.

Originally posted by gotrox
I've known several ex-employees from TTR and Dreamland, both government and contractors, and to a man, they are very reserved and quiet about their former jobs.
The question is what to ask.
What is your general area of expertice---I mean, it would hardly do to ask a security guard advanced technical questions, or a radar operator about aliens underground, or a test pilot questions about the scope of security methods and locations of guards and electronic countermeasures.

So I'll just jump in blindly.
What are the technical specifications of these huge triangles, power source, purpose etc.
You may have been privvy to the torching of one of them, but I have seen a couple of these monsters over the last few years, so they are not all de-commisioned.

I started off as a lowly pilot and basic engineer, I eventually worked my way up due to outstanding service to become trutsted enough to have access to many documents and was allowed to watch over current projects.

These huge triangles are either experimental craft or alien craft, they are powered with the help of Ununpentium and many other things (possibly mini nuclear reactors, I'm not sure though).

Originally posted by neo2012
Glad that you replied and answered alot of the questions asked.
Are the aircraft only tested at area 51?
What was your job?
How big is the base underground?
Does S-4 exist.?
Where are they stored?

Just a few questions.

The aircraft are only testes at Area 51 because it would be very risky to transport them anywhere else, but blueprints were shared with other secret bases.

My job was to keep minor things running. Basically to help get craft ready for flight, project reviewer, and I could look at many documents. Not bad for someone who started off as a pilot!

S-4 is just a part of the mass underground base where some aircraft are stored. Most craft are stored underground.

Originally posted by Unit541
So basically you're saying the project was canned because the speaker failed. Most likely the simplest component of the entire project... lol. I'm more gullible than most here, but that's just ridiculous. I can just see a bunch of scientists and engineers running around scratching their heads... "Someone call Car-Toys and ask 'em about these two wires...".

The propulsion system was theorised to mess with the speaker, and the craft was just too vulnerble to missile attacks.

Originally posted by Kidachi
What else do know about the "aliens"

and the whole Reptile thing.....Have you heard of David Icke?

Have you seen the Auroa (sp?)?

Iam happy you spoke up

Alien are travelers looking for knowledge, they don't want to cause harm. They understand that they must try to remain hidden to the public because they understand we aren't at the level of mental freedom to accept them.

David Icke is a complete nutter. Nuff' said.

Aurora does exist and is capable of Mach 10 speeds.

Originally posted by interestedalways
I just want to know exactly what you mean by this statement in your opening post.

Right now I am fearing for the safety of the future of the world

[edit on 4-2-2008 by interestedalways]

I will post on this soon. To sumarise - it is rumoured that the government are going to soon be testing out time travel due to a discovery on how to use anti matter to create a point in space to cause such a great dent in spacetime that time slows down near it, akin to a black hole. There is great covnern that this can cause the destruction of Earth and possibly the solar system if anything goes wrong. It is is a rumour - but I know that it could be done with current secret technologies.

Originally posted by EKron
Unless this guy can validate and confirm his credentials, in my opinion, it's all just entertaining conjecture (and part of the fluff you have to wade through around here to find a grain of something that might be true).

Trust me, if I wanted to "get the truth out" but fear retribution or possible legal actions for violating sworn non-disclosure agreements, I wouldn't be dense enough utilize a public forum such as this one as my venue.

Just Googled the username - first two hits point to this thread. He's famous already! zx4551, the Secret Service, NSA, FBI, CIA, or Dept. of Homeland Security should be knocking on your door sometime soon.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by EKron]

I think I have said that it would be impossible to recover in documents without being caught.

I'm sure that the government wont be able to catch me if I stay careful, they would probably only be interested if I somehow managed to recover documents.

Originally posted by Michelle129

Originally posted by Unit541
So basically you're saying the project was canned because the speaker failed. Most likely the simplest component of the entire project... lol. I'm more gullible than most here, but that's just ridiculous....

I was thinking the same thing. I am admittedly very ignorant in this field, and debated with myself for a while before deciding to post a few questions. There are many extremely intelligent people on this board that i'm sure will come up with better ones, but sometimes you have to jump in with both feet and hope you don't make an a** of yourself

Again, I know nothing of military and/or aircraft building (not sure if those are even the right terms), but I'd have to imagine that this project had to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. And to say they scrapped the entire craft and burned it over something so trivial seems a bit shady to me.

After only one test run they deemed the entire craft/project as unreliable? Wouldn't any organization normally have several if not hundreds of test runs tweaking as they went along before totally giving up? Could they not just replace the speaker?

Also, you said:

The material used to build Falcon was very, very durable to blunt force, one of the only things that could destroy it was heat. It was proven to be unreliable because the speaker kept failing due to unknown reasons. Falcon was also very vulnreble to missile attacks, the heat from the missiles would have destroyed it easily.

Again, one would think the military would have done some sort of testing on the materials it was considering for such a large and expensive project. To build an entire aircraft out of material that is vulnerable to heat and missiles seems absurd! Did they not consider this prior to actually building the craft?

The last thing that seems a tad shady to me is when you said:

It was proved by some mental health professionals. Ultrasonic sounds can sometimes make peoples think that there is an invisible "presence" and a massive UFO can make people scared. Also, the stress of the battlefield would add to all this

and:

The craft wouldn't have been too dangerous to people driving. It was just designed to give the edge in battle, not enough to cause people to steer off the road full speed like lunatics

LMAO...ok, so it would freak out people with MILITARY TRAINING, but, to us 'regular folk' it would do nothing at all. If a humungous spacecraft looking vehicle with bright lights and 160 db loudspeaker flew over top of my car...I'd be in the ditch without a doubt.

I understand that it would be difficult to obtain pictures or paperwork from Area 51, and I wouldn't expect anyone to come by those easily as proof. But, if you at least make the stories sound a bit more plausible, I might be very interested.

Michelle

We did know that heat could have been a problem but we thought we would be able to come up with an answer for that, such as using portable anti-missile systems.

A combination of high altitude (well, high for a speaker) and the anti-gravity system messed with the speaker.

I didn't mean to say that soldiers would "freak out" when the craft was being used, it was just meant to give a slight edge. A nervous soldier can make many mistakes. (Even though soldiers are nervous, Falcon was designed to make it worse)

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
reply to post by Michelle129

I am sure the project would have actually costs hundreds of millions of dollars

Money is no object for the government.

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by zx4551

Originally posted by intrepid
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

I'll consider it.

I suggest you consider it strongly in the not too distant future. Hoaxes are not looked kindly on here and I can vouch for the authenticity of certain aspects of this if you're forthcoming.

Obfuscation is NOT the way to go though.

What would giving you my location do? It will just put me at risk. Please elaborate further.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

The interior of ground-level facilities was dissapointingly like any other offices, they didn't keep any secret documents in these facilities either, they were kept underground.

I was looking for something more specific such as the decor and layout of the largest mess hall. What color is the water tower? Thanks!

The mess hall was alot cleaner than most, the water tower was like any ordinary water tower. You may also be surprised to know there were about 4 large water tanks. FASCINATING.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

What would giving you my location do? It will just put me at risk. Please elaborate further

I don't think intrepid has to elaborate further. Nice knowing you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Could you say what you basicaly know about others so-called "black projects" (TR3A, TR3B, X-22...).
Do you know if some of the things discussed here on ATS are complete hoaxes (fake black projects or stargates for example)?
Thanks

[edit on 5/2/08 by bidonpseudo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Not one mention or reply to my simple requests. While you would like to say otherwise, no one is asking for specifics. Your general location is fine. Gl has over 2600 employees with 90% of them calling Las Vegas of Alamo home.

But I understand why you would ignore me, fairly obvious isn't it?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Intrepid requested the U2U so we (the staff) can work to ensure our members that you are who you say you are. Please respond to him. This will be the last time you are asked.

Thank you,
Crakeur
ATS Super Moderator

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well, this post of 'responses' gives no credence to the story.

OP, if you want credibility you need to come with specifics even if you have no documements. Until them, put me in the pile of skeptics.

Four water towers huh? Thats possibly the only bright point in your entire post

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
To zx4551

I have a few other questions

A: Do all "ufos" run on Anti gravty?

B: Is America the only land that has ufos/aliens?. Or do other countrys have same types of bases?

C: Bob Lazar. Is he telling the truth?

D: Whats the max speeds ufos can hit? i guess speed of light. But just asking

E: Is the goverment ever going to tell us whats really out there?

Thx again

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

I wish I hadn't mentioned in an earlier post the element that is related to Bismuth, but much heavier (and theoritical) that is named in a Periodic Table I ran across.

817, your questions were simple, and would not have compromised the Op's identity, it seems, if the OP knew the answers.

corrected spelling...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
He's lying.

Dark matter is what they use for anti-gravity? Haha! Dark matter doesn't exist.

Also, he'll "consider" private messaging a mod his location? No, pal, it's not a choice you make. You either send him your location or you get banned.

I just wanted to point out that I live by Fermilab and they are open about testing for Dark matter. Also I have an astronomy magazine at home (at school atm) that delcares scientist have proven dark matter does exist in the universe. I can get the name and issue date if anyone wants to look it up. If you doubt me go look at the fermilab website. www.fnal.gov

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Mod, I would love to fact check his location for you. And at the same time I believe I've made my whereabouts very clear while not giving away my street address.

I don't know how clear I have to make this. It is no secret where someone lives if they claim to work at gl.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't see this thread being open too much longer....

Like others said, that response did not do much for your validity, you did not answer any question that was not related to Phoenix lights really. Answer the basic questions that others can verify, then tell us more about space ships.

no_one817 I am reading one of your other posts, I hope to hear more from you..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wdpk88

I can without question tell you Bob Lazar was a poorly failed disinfo tactic. At the time, you don't honestly think we would EVER let a local news man run this incredible story without our influence. Consider this the first fact I'm letting out of the bag. Bob Lazar would never of been hired with his credentials unless there was a plan for him. Everything he did was calculated by us. A double cloak tactic. Rumors were beginning to start about gl and we wanted to control what people thought before things got out of hand. Keep in mind this was the end of the cold war, we needed to make sure that if soviets found out about gl, they would be distracted by an alien story and not think we were testing eyes only aircraft ready to strike the ussr at a moments notice. Because thats exactly what we were doing. We had/have an aircraft that could reach the soviets in under 25 minutes. The double cloak here is that even though we put out the alien story with Lazar, that doesn't mean under the surface there isn't truth.

Theres always a little truth in every lie, dis-info or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by zx4551

Intrepid requested the U2U so we (the staff) can work to ensure our members that you are who you say you are. Please respond to him. This will be the last time you are asked.

Thank you,
Crakeur
ATS Super Moderator

This seemed like a normal thread up until this point. Now, however it seems as if you guys really want to know where this guy is right now. Not only did he say that he is an ex-a51 worker, but he stressed that giving away his location could give away his identity. Yes, most GL employees live in the same area, but do they all go to the same city when they quit? I think not. Giving away his location to you would limit the search dramatically, think about it.

Now I'm not saying I'm buying this 100%, but I am saying that if he was an actual whistle blower, the last thing he'd want to do is to tell anyone where he was. I have the utmost respect for the mods on this forum, but basically demanding that he tell you where hes posting from is beyond scary. Obviously his IP hasn't told you what you want to know or you wouldn't be asking, so I guess the question is, why do you want to know so badly?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

David Icke is a complete nutter. Nuff' said

You sound like you're from the UK.
No doubt we'll soon find out

Do many people from the US say "nutter"

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Think its a little wierd. Since he was talking about Anti gravity reactors. And the "Element 115" that drives the reactor.
I have seen new printed periodic tabels that have Element 115 printed. I really dont think they will print it if its just a hoax!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i believe hes an agent trying to gather what we know by getting us to ask him questions that we believe are important.the questions we ask would reflect any information we have on them that they dont want us too know.

very clever,our questions would give away our knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

we're looking to confirm or deny his story. We do this whenever possible. Nothing nefarious or scary about it. Simply trying to keep our boards hoax free, whenever possible. If he cannot or will not give out his location, he can, and should, contact Intrepid and try and work out a way of making the staff comfortable with the story being told. Simply ignoring a senior staff member is not going to help him get his story out. If he is who he says he is we can give him a bigger or better platform as well.

He, however, is opting to ignore the staff. Not the best option to take.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I think the Mods should know OP's location and IP address. If he's going to make outrageous claims he should be able to back them up! Again I ask zx4551 what do you know about a surname of Fay or could be spelled Faye? Personally, I don't think zx4551 will return to this thread.

The board knows the supposed location if sent "in the clear" I.E., not through a proxy, and is stored in the server logs.
The mods must not have access to those logs, or are showing integrity by asking first.
In either case, a quick request to one of the "higher-ups" could get a reverse lookup in seconds.
But what would that prove?
An "ex-employee" could live anywhere and that wouldn't prove anything.
Also seems to be bad form to ask identifiable information from a source that wishes to retain life or liberty while divulging information that has a secrecy clause attached.

I think our little group has a pretty good BS meter in the collective, and along with at least several persons who have bits and pieces to verify claims it is difficult in the extreme to slip one by us.

I am still awaiting something beyond vague references and probing answers, and hoping we get to the meat and potatoes fairly soon.

My BS meter is in the high yellow range, and getting closer to red with every reply by the OP. Not that I am intending a bravo sierra accusation, it could just be the OP is being extra careful.

So I will posit another question that I know the answer to, for verification purposes, and has a low clearance answer---at least much lower than the OP seems to have, givin his/her answers and stated function. (And can't be found in a search engine).

Tell me about Base Camp.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Everyone please forgive me for not reading through all 11 pages (especially when quite a few of them are complaining about the thread in general), but I do have some questions.

1) What (general terms of course) was your area of expertise? Engineer, designer. research, etc? Propulsion, tactics, etc?

2) Why was Falcon triangular? As opposed to circular, which it appears from my info would be more efficient for the propulsion system?

3) Do you have any ifo on the power source used for Falcon? I haven't any exact calculations on the necessary power amounts for such a craft yet, but I am assuming it is substantial.

4) Is the propulsion field produced 'interdimensional' (a somewhat inaccurate term, but I am hoping you will get the idea) or is it more of a 'normal' space-time movement being utilized?

5) Was there any experimentation done using the propulsion system as a weapon itself (and this is the one that really scares me)? And if so, was there anyone who actually thought they could control that much power?

6) Should someone not in the military generate a field similar to that being used for the propulsion, would it be detected? If so, how fast and how accurate as to location?

Benefit of the doubt to you, and I look forward to the answers. Please be genuine.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

When you first posted to this forum, I, like many others, followed your thread with anticipation, the sceptics in that thread were also calling it a hoax because nothing was forth coming, rather like what is happening in this thread. Your thread was eventually closed by ATS mods for "Stringing along".

With all due respect, how can you call the OP a hoax when you yourself were unable to provide any 'evidence' to back up your original claims for your thread.

Perhaps you are ready to start a new thread now?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join