It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by no_one817

So your calling it a hoax without waiting to get your questions answered? Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Im calling it a hoax based on his bad interpretation on what happens at gl. the answers are for the rest of you

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'd like to known the OP's rank at Area 51.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
Im calling it a hoax based on his bad interpretation on what happens at gl. the answers are for the rest of you

Another interesting thread...

Is it just me or things started moving rather fast recently? So many new posters giving "information" on this and that. Natural disasters (your call no_one817 ?), and all colors and shades of aliens / goverment agencies doing (or just about to do) this or that.

I've had my share of giving such "information" (from my experiences, mind you, not just from my imagination), so I can see both sides very clearly - the one giving, and the one receiving.

Personal experiences matter only to those who experience them, so there's usually no point in discussing the validity of such. If I said I had seen 10 feet tall frog (which I haven't, but let's just pretend I have for the sake of discussion), and I touched it, and it felt and smelled just like a frog would, who would dare try to convince me that I hadn't?

Oh, have no doubt, I can imagine several different scenarios people would try to use to convince themselves that they are sane because they've never seen such a thing. All such scenarious would require them to prove me being insane, or delusional, or on some medication, or... anyone can finish the sentence.

So, what does this have to do with anything?

no_one817, I've read your posts, and you seem to be farly intelligent person, cautious, patient (this one's of utmost importance in these matters), and well versed in the matters of psychology. Given the job description you gave, alll these are understandable.

The only things I have problem with, regarding your promises of exposing some information, are these:

1. You are wasting time promising, but don't say anything concrete. The more time spent here, the higher probability is of being caught. Even without saying anything concrete, as you've pointed out, it's much better to catch the one intending to give some secret stuff than to wait for it to actually happen.
2. You have given your general location of residence. Why would you do such a thing? Because someone asked you politely? Let's be serious for a moment. How many psychologists are working at GL? And how many of those are living in your area?

If you indeed have something important to say, and you know why those in high places are buying land outside of US, why don't you just say it and get over with?

If you need to get something off your chest, these forums are the worst of all places to do it.

If you are trully genuine, and you know what's coming, what difference does it make if you say it now? The plans for US-China war were prepared long time ago. And US dictatorship had been even before that.

The only thing postponing these events is the consequences that those in high places, those above them, and their masters (the only ones that really matter in this story) will have to face if they stick to their plans.

Simply put - there is always someone above, with plans of their own (be they good or bad, depends on the point of view). Earthly matters are just a specks of dust in the storm. Our feeling of self-importance is making us turn the specks into hovering mountains ready to fall on us. Children playing in the sand, that's what the Players in this Game are.

If people trully want to understand things, they have to look at every form of life in this world as a living thing with some psychological/mental/motivational properties. If they suceed at that, they will understand that we are all the same - humans, aliens, animals, plants, non-physical beings. The smallest of the small can be braver than the largest of the large. The largest of the large can be dumber than the smallest of the small.

Now, no_one817, are you going to risk getting caught before you provide us with your information, or you don't worry about it because you have nothing to worry about?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The higher ups were only allowed to see the aliens, but us lower downs were briefed on the aliens. The reason we weren't allowed to see the aliens was incase someone managed to photograph or video an alien. Evidence of secret aircraft is would cause much less public hysteria than evidence of aliens.

The above falls in line with what other governmental insiders have reported and therefore is not hard to accept.

I'll tell you about 3 of the aliens we were briefed on-

Grays: Yes, the stereotypical alien. They are described as 4 foot tall, chubby (contrary to popular belief), eyes around 10cm in diameter and have a translucent skin. Communicate with telepathy and don't have psychokinetic powers.

The purported telepathic ability of the Greys that you were told, is in itself likely only a produce of Zetan propaganda. I have done research on the Reticulans and have found that none of them are any more telepathic than we are, and I agree that they have no psychokinetic or telekinetic powers.

Many abductees are led to believe that the Reticulans are telepathic and telekinetic from implanted screen memories. A prisoner who believes his captors have godlike abilities is less likely to fight them or attempt an escape. Classic Zetan battlefield manipulation.

Nordics: Described as 8 foot tall, blonde, very intelligent and incredibly strong. They look like humans and can speak English. They are said to be quick to anger.

This is pretty much in line with the mythology surrounding the Nordics. They have been reported by abductees to serve as on-board security to protect the weaker Greys from their Terran (Homo sapien) prisoners.

Reptilians: Described as 7 foot tall, have reptile like scales, don't have tails, can walk on legs and all fours, incredibly intelligent and communicate telepathically. There were rumours with us lower downs that they can travel through different dimensions.

So, there was only a rumour about interdimensional travel which I do not believe personally.

Rumors also based on Zetan propaganda. My research leads me to believe that they also have no psychokinetic or telepathic powers and they also cannot shape shift (contrary to what David Icke espouses).

We were also not briefed on where exactly where the aliens lived but were told that Grays lived somewhere called "Zeta 2 Reticuli."

Zeta 2 Reticuli is the solar system where the vast majority of ufologists believe the aliens have their home world (Reticulum 4).

Anti-gravity: We have had moderate success with that. A part of the experimental propulsion for Falcon used anti-gravity.

I am a little dubious about "moderate success" in light of the testimony of Ben Rich and Gary McKinnon which points to an interstellar space fleet already in operation.

Anti matter: This is quite disturbing. There was though to experiment on making an anti matter bomb. An anti matter bomb would be much, much worse than a hydrogen bomb, around 14 times more powerful. The idea was scrapped as it was too dangerous.

Bob Lazar explains just how much more dangerous antimatter weapons are than traditional nukes in his documentary. As to it being scrapped completely, I am dubious of this also. Especially since the Reticulans have antimatter weapons at their disposal.

Cloaking devices have been made, but they only work well in low light.

Yes to cloaking devices. Maybe to their limitation of working well in low light only.

The alien craft and some of our own experimental craft use anti-gravity propulsion.

In line with the testimony of other governmental insiders.

That's all I have time for to comment on. I may check back to see if any additional testimony is offered.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
OP still hasn't replied......... Hmm i wonder whats happened? Has he lost the balls to continue BSing on this thread?

OR Like i said earleir if he was telling the truth, maybe someone has killed him/kidnapped him, and are using the OP as Extraterrestial Food

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello

My question, what do you know about other secret bases ? Dulce etc, and about the rumors that there would be aliens living underground in some caves or something like that ? I dont believe that the earth would be hollow

And what do you know about tube-shuttles, and the Navajo Dam, which is says to be the Dulce Base's main source of power.

And does the word Bechtel (BECK-tul) mean anything to you ?

Thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
OP still hasn't replied

It's 8:15 EST. Let him wake up and see the pages already.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Its 10:22 here
I shall wait for his reply....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very interesting thread and I believe it has served its purpose. The one who posted it might have known it would bring out a few of what i like to call "yappers".

A yapper is one that has had real world experience with research at Area 51 or other highly classified subjects not including some of the other Laboratories. ie: Sandia, Los Alamos, Brookhaven, Skunk Works and some of their subcontractors. There are alot of retired and active employees out there that have a disturbed concience with what is going on behind the curtain so naturally out of their frustration they yap to ease their consciences.. basically disclose information.

Now heres the tricky part. Was it an agent that opened this thread to flush out those that are frustrated with the subjects that are designated deeper than black classification? That remains to be seen and probably wont be seen.

I suggest the ones that have had legitimate up close experiences regarding these subjects to maybe move or change your identities. Scratch that idea...i keep forgetting they (upper echelon) pretty much know what you think, why you think that, how many times your heart beats in a 24 hour period, your location at any given moment and a whole slew of other things about you that would creep you out etc.

Nevertheless....interesting indeed

[edit on 5-2-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Is this person coming back?

I just wonder what you thought of the "Art Bell" area 51 caller? Yes the crying man...

He actually called Art back a year or so later and admitted the whole thing was a spoof. He even went so far as to 'recreate' the crying, etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
He actually called Art back a year or so later and admitted the whole thing was a spoof. He even went so far as to 'recreate' the crying, etc.

The difference is, THAT guy was good.

Though due to fairness and my scrupulous conscience, I'll remain on the fence with regards to this guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We were told that contact will be made during the end of this decade if the world continues going into a mess.

When you say "We" who are you referring to: civilians or military ? I mean who has the authority to decide of the disclosure ? The President (I guess he can't), some other official or some high ranking military ?
And also what do you know about the chain of command, chain of knowledge, about things involving ET's ?

You also said "world continues going to a mess". According to the people who told you this what would be the "point of no return" justifying a disclosure: limited nuclear war, full-scale nuclear war, pandemic... ?

Could you confirm or deny that Goodyear corporation was part of the Falcon project ? And finally what do you know about the TR3-B ?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So, the government spends tons of money on this project with advanced technology but they cant keep a speaker attached so they scrap it.....

I'm not going to go into all the other red flags or even call hoax as it gets old. I believe I'll just move on.

Have fun all!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
Now heres the tricky part. Was it an agent that opened this thread to flush out those that are frustrated with the subjects that are designated deeper than black classification? That remains to be seen and probably wont be seen.

Good points there.

My own impression of OP was of also a fairly intelligent person (despite of all the typos), with an intent different from stated. I guess seeing no_one817 replying in this thread prompted me to say what I did.

BTW, if you're counting me into "yappers" - don't.

My only experience with military was the service I had to go through for a short period of time. It gave me a nice, all-round look at military. Low ranks, higher ranks (including some top-ones), security, and all the stuff that goes with it.

I can tell you one thing - security officers trust no one, and, contrary to what civilians may believe, no one trusts security officers. Ranks don't matter. Military mentality at its best.

They have their reasons, I understand, but military interpersonal problems are just the far end of the same problems our society faces. The roots are the same, only degrees vary.

You have to be a long-time-very-close-friend with someone to be able to trust them with the stuff they are not supposed to know (does this remind anyone of secret socities, university brotherhoods, and all the rest of the bunch or what?). And even then, you never know what can happen if all hell breaks lose. People tend to take sides in the times of uncertainty, and not everyone takes your side. I've read it from some first-hand experiences. There are no wars lacking to take this from.

What was established bent in the first place, no one can straighten up. We'd have to go back to the beginnings of our civilization to see where we went wrong, and that's something no one wants to do. It's easier to let the flow take you... whereever.

Well, the flow is taking us where no one wants to go either, but as long as people are content with their position, they will not try to change anything. It's a simple psychology - "why spoil something good"? They should print that on T-shirts, you know. I can even picture it - a river flowing from Paradise, with those words floating down the river... right into Hellish scenery... Yup, that would describe it pretty well.

There are some very specific attributes of military mentality - need for control, and the fear of everything unknown. I can understand the boys and girls in the military doing their daily jobs, having been taught to think in compartmentalized (what a word, ouch!) manner. I am almost certain clinical psychology would describe it as - paranoia.

But compartme... ment.... taliza... Ahh! I give up!

IT is a fairly recent phenomenon if I'm not mistaken. During and soon after WW2 secretaries working in the military had no such predispositions. They freely chatted among themselves, and with their superiors, about all kinds of things. Nothing could leave The Military of course, but things were more relaxed.

Then came The Unknown...taa-daa!

Remember those scary movies from the 50's and 60's? With all the giant ants, and space ships, and nuclear wars, and all the stuff? What you can see military doing in those movies (which was far, far from reality at the time) is what military is all about now. Talking about reality imitating fiction.

If I may put my Sigmund Freud's glasses for a moment...

"I belif it all komes from ze fear of death, not from ze ordinary solder on the feld, but from ze uper ranks".

But since none of this has anything to do with OP's first post, I'll not dwell into this, very interesting, inspiring, and mind boggling field of The Military Psychology... however inclined I may feel in the future to do so. If I do - "somebody, stop me!"

It's such a fascinating subject! It really is!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Higher up Guards that and staff, were they normal people or did they act different? Bad attitudes or what?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
What is this? It's related to a "zx4551"
www.stats.gov.cn...

What did the doc have?

All I get now is a blank page and the only source code is a period, no html tags whatsoever.

I started reading this last night and haven't completed the entire thread yet so I don't know if this guy has been debunked yet or not.

All I can say is shouldn't he [or anyone that may follow] be considered innocent until proven guilty?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What this thread brought forth at least for me is how many interesting people are here at ATS.

But I have a few comments:

1.)For myself I have never seen a chubby Grey.
2.)Beings don't have to travel far to get here, they are here in the deepest of our waters.

Enough of that.

This sight could really take a giant leap if many of you would just be straight forward and tell it as it is with the things you know about your areas of interest.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
To quote Albert Einstein:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I almost agree but Uncle Al lived during the pre-PhotoShop era.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by no_one817

So your calling it a hoax without waiting to get your questions answered? Yeah that makes perfect sense.

It's good to see you back online, no_one817... I was beginning to worry that you went and got yourself disappeared. I guess red flag is finished and it's back to work?

I agree with your "hoax" estimate for several reasons, some already mentioned.
First: The OP has obviously neglected to take into account two key phrases... "Need to know", and "compartmentalization". I'm certain that even the mess hall staff at gl have a TS/SAP clearance, and they probably don't see squat.
Next: Hoaxers need to get their ufology lore straight. It's been my understanding that Zeta 4 Reticuli is the "greys" home, not Zeta 2 Reticuli. Furthermore, Zeta Reticuli is a binary system that is barely observable in the visible spectrum. Where do they come up with this stuff???
Finally: If I had major information concerning the safety of the human race, (assuming I'm compassionate-which I am NOT) I would want to spill the beans ASAFP. True concern would foster this attitude.

Personal opinion=HOAX.

Keep your head down, 817.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Have to sort of disagree with your opening contention about the op's typos. They're outright misspellings in most cases, not accidental key-hits. ("through at me"???) This suggests English as a second or third language, or basic educational levels. Perhaps the OP is actually an alien, misdirecting the misdirectors.

IMO, the whole thing reads like a very poorly concocted fiction. Even the supplementals ("they're actually chubby, contrary to what you might believe" - that's just an approx quote, obviously) are lame and unimaginative. There is no feeling of first-hand experience whatever, a common error in first-time fiction writers. First-hand experience can't help but reveal itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join