It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
so you joined today huh ?? ok.....

so why should anyone here believe you ??? we have had so many hoaxes how are we to be sure your the real deal ??

You come here with a grand tale but do you have any proof to back it up ??

My guess would be no..you have no proof and your just leading us on......

Please prove me wrong

im with ya on that 1 mate

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Give the man a chance to respond ;p

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
Ex-Area 51 employees must be smart, right, to work there? How come none of these "insiders" can spell or use basic grammar?

Hoax.

haha i was just thinking that whilst reading his introduction and responses.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I will admit that although the story sounds interesting, the first thing that jumped out at me was his spelling errors. He was supposedly in a position of high security, at least to the point of being able to view the crafts, so I would assume he is an educated man. That always seems to jump out on me when someone breaks a story like this. I am willing to follow along for a bit, assuming he graces us with another visit...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello All

This will be my first post on ATS and I have a question for the OP.

Are there more nefarious operations taking place at Area 51 up to an including human sacrifice. That might sound nuts, but I'm curious?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
Dark Matter, does exist, we just don't know what it's composition is made up of. Or do we?
Let's hear the guy out before we start accuising him of lying. He might be a hoaxer or not but, I, would like to hear what he has to say before get's banned. I just hope he's got a big flak jacket.
I must admit, the ATS skeptic's and debunker's, are the best in the business. IMO

Dark matter does not exist. There have been a great many tests to "detect" dark matter -- they have all failed.

Do you know why dark matter is postulated to exist? Because 96% of the matter that is necessary to hold together the galaxies is missing. It can not be observed.

96%!

Mainstream astronomy has lost its mind. You don't postulate invisible unicorns when your calculations fail to account for 96% of a needed variable... you declare the calculations FALSIFIED.

Gravity does not rule the universe.

It's become a laughing stock. Black holes, dark matter, dark energy, the big bang... it's all bunk. But at least it helps me spot the hoaxes like this guy who starts throwing out metaphysical fantasies like they are real when they clearly aren't.

Any alien race or technology will surely not incorporate our invisible unicorn metaphysics like dark matter and "extra" dimensions.

Watch this if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Riposte]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

Interesting catch, theQuest.

Is it me, or did anyone else notice the non-American English spelling of the word 'rumour'? Not just once, but at least twice.

Perhaps the Super-Secret branch of the US military utilizes expertise from all over the planet? (,,,or, off planet?...)

I'm not using this observation as a way to 'debunk', it's just a question that popped out.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The best way to find out if something is true, is by seeing it with your own eyes. Seeing is believing. Not by going on your computer and typing about someone who you think is a hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Riposte,

Ummm...OK, gravity doesn't rule the Universe. Everything that science has observed is bunk. Doppler light shift, background radiation, Einstein, Hawking...Galileo, Copernicus...all bunk?

OK, then, since it's intermission time while we wait for the OP to return, let's stay in your world view for a few minutes. If you want to convince others that what you posted is accurate, then provide an alternative to gravity, black holes, etc. And, it would be best to do that on a thread that YOU start...I am certain we would all greatly enjoy the opportunity to be educated.

Thanks much.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Perhaps you should study more cosmology. There are NUMEROUS examples of dark matter/energy existing. Gravitational lensing/bending for one. Secondly, Black holes do exist. Here's an example:

www.mpe.mpg.de...

I suggest downloading the video on the main page... it says [Download this Movie as AVI] - that will show the orbits of stars around.... NOTHING! aka Sgr A - Black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

My degree is in Astronomy so I'm curious to debate with you on this.

HOWEVER, it is true that we do not fully understand these energies/objects. I will also say that I tend to think our understanding of gravity may change. This doesn't mean that they're not real.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SolPower]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest
I will admit that although the story sounds interesting, the first thing that jumped out at me was his spelling errors. He was supposedly in a position of high security, at least to the point of being able to view the crafts, so I would assume he is an educated man. That always seems to jump out on me when someone breaks a story like this. I am willing to follow along for a bit, assuming he graces us with another visit...

Did you know that some of and not all of the most richest people in the world
are said to have some of the lowest IQ around.... The top ten of Australia's most richest people never made it to high school.... at least this is what is said on a tv show titled Australias top 100

[edit on 4-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Lack of a formal education does not mean a person is not intelligent Nor does it mean that have a low IQ either

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
Perhaps you should study more cosmology. There are NUMEROUS examples of dark matter/energy existing. Gravitational lensing/bending for one. Secondly, Black holes do exist. Here's an example:

www.mpe.mpg.de...

I suggest downloading the video on the main page... it says [Download this Movie as AVI] - that will show the orbits of stars around.... NOTHING! aka Sgr A - Black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

My degree is in Astronomy so I'm curious to debate with you on this.

HOWEVER, it is true that we do not fully understand these energies/objects. I will also say that I tend to think our understanding of gravity may change. This doesn't mean that they're not real.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SolPower]

I'm not saying gravity isn't real. I'm just saying that gravity is not what's holding the universe together.

You're going to balk if I say what is, so prepare yourself... it's electricity.

We can talk more after you watch the videos in the YouTube link I posted above. They can explain everything to you in a much more efficient and entertaining way than I can.

You can also learn more at www.thunderbolts.info

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
yeah true but in a world where employers insist that you have a sound education in order to secure a quality job in order to make the big buck, yeah
how is it that the former richest man in Australias history never went to school
he was worth $10 BILLION

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Dark matter is what they use for anti-gravity? Haha! Dark matter doesn't exist.

And you know this how?

Also, he'll "consider" private messaging a mod his location? No, pal, it's not a choice you make. You either send him your location or you get banned.

Ah yes good old gestapo tactics... can't have freedom of choice get in the way

Now lets say this person has moved to Latvia how will knowing his location constitute proof of what he claims? Now if he had been asked to put a time card, or pay stub on file as verification by the mods I can understand that... because then the mod could say "yes I have verified this persons credentials... carry on"

Originally posted by XL5
Is the element bismuth an important component in anti-grav and if so, does anything special need to be done to it in order for it to work?

Curious question... considering Bismuth has ummm 'similarities' to Element 115

zx4551...

I only have one question for now...

What 'symbol' is above the doorway to S-4?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Let's see...an anonymous YouTube video...YouTube being a well-respected repository of peer-reviewed science or --- the Max Planck Institute?

Well, that is a difficult choice, but we must study all points of view. I just don't think THIS thread is the proper place.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Due to the lack of response from the OP,he must have worked in the cafeteria or something!

Surely after posting such a statement,the OP would stick around and at least try and answer one or two questions?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Do you work for the Chinese Government? What does zx4551 mean?

Silly Lion.... that list is the Autonomous County of Guangxi Autonomous Region socio-economic indicators zx4551

[email protected]/

[edit on 5-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
You must be taking some huge precautions for being able to make that second post
. Maybe hopping from internet cafe’s across the country
. It's a given fact that you already have been flagged by some authorities here. The question is how careful are you.

If the admins/mods can confirm your ip stayed the same between those two posts then...
Or we won't see a third post anymore (let's say you have been caught) and due to the silence people will shout “hoax”.
Or we will see another post and people will assume you're playing the "research and answer" game

If you research the forum a bit you'll know that the right authorities are pretty good at tracking people. Especially people who are revealing their precious secrets. Of course if you are who you claim to be you know this already. Surely you won’t be compromising anything if you told us your method for avoiding being caught so people in your situation can do the same for bringing out more stuff.

Now putting that aside, as most of the people here I want to believe you're the real deal until proven foney. So here is my question...
If the situation arose, can you physically prove you worked at Area 51?
I find it hard to believe, even for Area 51, that you don’t have a single document originating from that facility.

forget the op, can you (or anyone else) expand on this? What do you mean flagged by authorities? Is this documented as actually happening on here? Why would anyone care what's posted on a message board?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Greetings, Z

I hate to keep saying stuff in here that might be considered off-topic, but the bismuth connection is just too interesting.

A quick look at Wiki finds a listing for 'ununpentium'... (element 115)...and it points out that 115 is also referred to as 'eka-bismuth'. What is more, there is a sentence that finishes with "...theoretical [within the] island of stability."

Heady stuff, that.

adding, forgot to mention how the elements are arranged on the Periodic Table...115 is DIRECTLY below Bismuth. I am no chemist, but I remember that the table is arranged such that elements with similar characteristics are grouped in certain ways?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join