It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I read nothing in his answers that has not been dissed, discussed and debunked a million times before. Still it was quite amusing to say the least. This intergalactic fleet is in line with a very vivid dream I had once. Also, I do believe that some sort of divine intervention (for lack of a better word) is going to occur if we stay our present course. Now if this is to be real divinity or a government light show to scare the fools back into submission- well, we will just have to wait and see.

One fact is certain. If advanced intelligent life is watching our progress- they certainly are not going to let us spread our immature dominating hate filled war mongering presence into space.

Would you?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
UM!!!!

Why has this thread got 40+ FLAGS!?!

The flagging system is supposed to highlight the GOOD, INFORMATIVE and/or INTERESTING. This thread (in my opinion anyway) is gonna go no where..... i mean, this zx455blah has barely made 3-4 posts, and this thread NINE pages (EDIT: TEN pages) long??

To some this may be a little "light-hearted restbite" from all thier hard work and more serious research, but if thats the case...thats deffinately not a "flag-worthy" reason.

Sorry to rant... but i came in here expecting something a little more than this for 40+ Flags. I read everything, thinking that at SOME point he most have been proven SOMEthing of what he was claiming.... But no.

The wait goes on heh?

Peace

AoN

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Yes, Anomic, alas --- it seems the 'waite' will go on, and on since I noticed a curious thing within the last fifteen minutes. The OP was on ATS, maybe reading up on all the posts, yet decided not to post anything, anything at'sll!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"Ummm have you looked at your spelling and grammar lately? Your a fine one to call the pot black"

While we're waiting, I'd like to point out that 'your' and 'you're' are two (technically... three but, hey, it's a contraction) different words and to say "...your one to call the pot black..." when talking about bad grammar is pretty darn funny.

I think the questions about what color the water tower is and what might be on the menu are just questions that can be confirmed.

I just want to know if June will be interesting or innnnnnnnnteresting.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im guessing he is FRATICALLY scouring the net, desperately looking looking for info on...

"what symbol sits above the doorway of S4"

...Or (my personal favorite)

"what's on the menu"

hmmmm....We shall see

AoN

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Lack of a formal education does not mean a person is not intelligent Nor does it mean that have a low IQ either

I agree, too much emphasis is placed on a how eloquent a person is able to communicate but yet these same people work side by side with folks from other countries that speak broken English.

Speaking proper English only means you are exceptionally good at following rules and directions.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the OP is STILL on ATS. Perhaps a message is coming - hold onto your hat!

I have no opinion as to the validity of the claims, I for one will wait and see

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

In response to your thread title Will answer almost all questions I must say I'm dismayed that you have only 2 posts total. You now have a mountain of questions to answer if you actually intend to answer them. So Nordics are "quick to anger"? Same words used to describe wizards from the LOTR books.

I'll 4th what others have already said. What troubles you about the future? I would like a straight answer. Also, what was your capacity there then? What sort of job did you hold that allowed you to inspect craft?

In the event that you are who you say you are I would be forgiving to let some time lapse between posts but 8 pages have since sprouted since your last...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

you wrote:

I'll tell you about 3 of the aliens we were briefed on-

Grays: Yes, the stereotypical alien. They are described as 4 foot tall, chubby (contrary to popular belief), eyes around 10cm in diameter and have a translucent skin. Communicate with telepathy and don't have psychokinetic powers.

Nordics: Described as 8 foot tall, blonde, very intelligent and incredibly strong. They look like humans and can speak English. They are said to be quick to anger.

Reptilians: Described as 7 foot tall, have reptile like scales, don't have tails, can walk on legs and all fours, incredibly intelligent and communicate telepathically. There were rumours with us lower downs that they can travel through different dimensions.

So, there was only a rumour about interdimensional travel which I do not believe personally. We were also not briefed on where exactly where the aliens lived but were told that Grays lived somewhere called "Zeta 2 Reticuli."

Not much of what you have to say on this is new. I'm afraid you will need to be a little more revelatory than that. Tell us something that only an Area 51 employee would know.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Not to mention that , as far as I remember, neither civilians or military refers to anyone as higher ups or lower downs. That smells of a 17 year old aspect and outlook on this subject. Read between the lines and you find your answers. I doubt he will answer me simple questions.

Ps I gave my general location as it does not single me out from any other employee of gl. We either live in the Las Vegas area or the Alamo area.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am highly suspect of this individuals claim. First, he writes awkward for an individual who was trusted to be in a facility filled with secrets. Second, he doesn't use words a technician would throw around when explaining his thoughts. Third, he seems rather vague, as if he doesn't really understand what he is writing about. Forth, I find it beyond belief the government would burn documents and the operating technology for a speaker failure.

My hoax - o - meter is in the total red zone...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Yes I've read some on this electric theory and it does fascinate me. I don't know enough about it to debate on it. I will read up some - it seems to be fairly solid from what I know though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is this about reptiliens coming in 2012 true? And Dulce. Is that a part of Area 51? Are reptiliens from Nibiru?

Thx for your time

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What is the color of the boathouse at groomlake?

Just kidding...it must be very difficult to come up with real evidence that will satisfy everyone. If there are other (ex) workers of Area 51 on ATS and can confirm his story .....they should beware...they will give themselves away. Or better yet ...we can ask them what is going on there......uhmm....or should we first check them out if they are the real thing? I am going round in circles here, i belief. I can not wait until the final verdict.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

Heh, yeah that would only make sense had we not had the exact same sighting in the Hudson River Valley in the late 80's and the same sighting in Lubbuck Texas in the Early 80's and the exact same sighting in Stephen ville texas just a few weeks ago.

Yeah burned... sure.

Yet another uninformed hoaxer

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
reply to post by zx4551

What a load of crap...The guy doesn't even know what Ultrasound is...
Measuring db? He must be the janitor of Area 51 who still has those cheap phones that were sold in the 80's. Sound, specially Ultrasound and Infrasound are always measured in Hz, kHz and so on...

As for sonic weapons (sound used to frighten, confuse or subdue living beings) they have been around for at least a decade and are used by many police forces around the world. For some reason the US Military, with the help of all those Aliens (probably Mexican of Brazilian) couldn't get a speaker(????), Sonic weapons do not use speakers to create Ultra or Infra sounds, to work...a technology that's een around for ages, so they just throw away years of research an development, not to mention millions of dollars. Ultra and Infra sound his so easily produced and delivered that it is used in almost every reasonable disco or at a concert...And the Pentagon can't get a speaker to work...

As for the effect of sound on humans...I won't even bother, not worth the time...

Wait...I'm in danger, there is a 20 ft Purple Alien at my door...
Just the bad acid, sorry...

Sorry, but in the interest of accuracy, you are incorrect.
Sound frequency is measured in hertz and kilohertz, sound Pressure is measured in decibels, and it is a logarithmic scale---a ten fold difference between 1 decibel, and 2 decibels.

And also in the interest of accuracy, anyone with a modicum of network savvy can chose the origination IP that reports back to the host server, and can also have all traffic from source to destination encrypted except at the entrance and exit nodes if they should so wish. Reporters and agents use this system for sensitive traffic into and out of "hostile" areas and to defeat filters such as those imposed by China and some muslim countries.

I find it very interesting that this topic has provided unintentioned information.
For instance, I can see that there are some posters divulging information that they surely would not post if they were starting a thread, but in the interest of verifying some of the OP's statements, are letting on they might know a bit more than they probably wish to divulge.

I would posit that there are at least several persons on this board that actually DO know bits and pieces of this great story, and would invite them to post such info------I would remind you hidden ex-employees and spooks to read a bit of my second paragraph.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

I only have 1 question for you Sir. There was one thing that everyone had to do when they arrived at the base and when they were ready to leave the base. There was a joke about it that everyone would get a kick out of. What was it?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi zx4551,

I see you are on the board now. Looking forward to your posts and information.

I, like others, would like it if you would give us a verbal walk-through of the facility and what a person would see.

If you are for real, don't let the doubters hold you back. Answering questions will get you the best end results.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok so here is the deal - no_one817

What you are saying sounds like the biggest load of crap that i have ever heard of. Even if some how (zx4551) turns out to be a paid disinfo agent, it still would not change that fact that what you are saying is the biggest load of crap in history.

Many, many, many ,many people who have spoken out with any information about the Grays has always said that Zeta Reticuli was their home, including people that have been abducted or communicate with them and was told by them. The Grays home has always been Zeta Reticuli, this is common knowledge in this subject matter and here you come along and all of the sudden everybody is wrong and you want to change it because it sounds funny. ummmm, think again buddy.

I understand how the whole "need to know" thing works and how compartmental everything is so that there is a tight lid on everything and so that nothing gets out. With the way you talk about it you sound like your preaching about it like it is a good thing and you truly believe in that system.

Yes, there is always a possibility that someone high up will have a change of heart and decide that saving humanity will be worth the risk. There are much bigger forces at play here then you think.

I simply debrief and interrogate. I know what people are supposed to not know upon leaving gl.

So with this very statement above you are admitting to us that your sole purpose here on AboveTopSecret.com is to put a lid on anything that comes out because that is your job and you believe in your system. Wow
Its funny how you disinfo agents are so straight forward now.

[edit on 2/5/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the Mods should know OP's location and IP address. If he's going to make outrageous claims he should be able to back them up! Again I ask zx4551 what do you know about a surname of Fay or could be spelled Faye? Personally, I don't think zx4551 will return to this thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join