It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to the interpretation on page 11, but..... Dang! You are GOOD! Man, u pegged it SPOT ON! U rock

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Didn't even see the reply. Thanks, EA. You were spot on accurate.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm kinda curious to see what you make of mine....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Love to hear what you have to say about mine

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wonderful. Thank you Extralien.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you're still around Extralien, i would love for you to do mine. It's an amazing thread this, and you write beautifully

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

We all walk hand in hand with the past into the future.
Yesterdays dreams are tomorrows reality.

Lessons learnt are often forgotten only for the past to remind us of all we've lost.

The steps of time are precisely measured out in front as they are behind.
Knowing where and when to tread is the trick.

precision thinking for decisions hastens the steps and makes less room for error.
Time is just a measurement as are all the tales of yesterday are carved into stone.

Knowing your place and not over stepping the mark is a rigorous regime you set yourself, yet you are well respected for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

It's another moody blue day and reality kicks in once again.
When will we learn?
Frustration, anger and deep emotional feelings are focussed onto your worries and how you view the world.

Your swimming and keeping yourself afloat well enough, yet the anchors that seem to drag you down get heavier each day.

Don't give in, break the chains. Let that deep, strong soul break free of its bonds. Bring out its full potential.

Let it show you the blank canvas of life that we can all paint on.
Every day will never be a grey day forever. It can't rain all the time.

The strength is in your hands. You know what to do with it. You have seen the direction.

Steer a coarse to the sun, let it bring colour to you and yours.

See, you're sailing just fine now...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Ooohhh you are thirsty... but thirsty for what?

Knowledge I believe.

Sampling the taste of everyone you meet like a vampire drinks the blood of its victims, gives you insight into your own life and helps you reflect on your next move and the moves you've made before.

From little acorns do big oaks grow and your examples are followed by others as they take your hand knowing they will be wisely guided and taught.

Mirror images are almost as unforgiving as passport photos, but don't do yourself any unjust criticism, you're looking too hard at the random errors of nature.

As you drink from the fountain of life, you're more aware of how it is you and you are it. The balance in every cupful is exact no matter how good or bad the taste.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

i'm not going to say how this is true, but that was excellent. Have no idea how you do it, but there were a couple of things in there that really, really hit home.
Thank you

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

You are more than welcome.
Thank you for your reply.

And to be honest, I've no idea myself how it works, or why, I just seem to be able to connect in some manner that feels completely natural in its order and function.

As you can see in my sig, there's a link to a thread where I've been trying to get some scientific minds involved in this and where I've been putting the pieces together.

I will be doing a write up on that sometime soon as I'm seeing a bigger picture of everyone combined who has contributed to this thread to date.
It'll be a kind of report on the things we all seem to have in common.

I'm also amazed at myself as the majority of posters here have all been positive and I've had very few negative replies or "nope, sorry, totally wrong"..which, to me, blows my mind a little..

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
well, it is amazing. And it's true, i've read most of the replies here and haven't seen anyone say you got it wrong.

What you said about me was more amazing (to me anyway) because although what you mentioned were general things in my life, you mentioned two things that i am focusing more on right now, for good or bad reasons and it feels like you have been reading my mind and came up with some advice.
Like i said, thank you. You've worked really hard in this thread and i assume everyone is appreciative.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Impressive, Extralien, very impressive. Thank you for that, there was a great deal of truth in what you said and I found myself becoming very introspective after reading your words. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
if you have the time extra whats mine say about me ? i would love to see what you think .

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

Fear not, for time is short and darkness will surely enshroud us all.
Yet with a deep faith, we know death smiles at us. All we can do is smile back.

You're a 'go get 'em' type of person. Nothing is a problem. No way are you gonna end up stuck behind the 8 ball.

Strength of determination. Not for material things, but for lifes challenges.
Real life. Not the false images we're fed daily.

A fixer by nature, a problem solver. If somethings not going your way, you'll do something about it.

But you're not selfish either, you'll do all you can to help others as the light of life surrounds everyone and we all deserve a chance of a bright day.

You're character has energy enough for the sick and the healthy, rich or poor. You have tolerance for many, yet are angered by those who abuse your humane charity.

Freedom feeds best from a clear table. Clutter confuses and constrains.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Spooky, and interesting!

Staying busy, I see...if you don't mind I would like to see what I'm all about!

Thankx

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My turn! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Black is the new white... and that don't mean it has to be dark.

Things might look nice, smell nice, feel nice, but can taste real bad.

Habits form from the minds desires. the effect can be long lasting and sometimes destructive if not kept in check. Though i'm sure you're more than aware of that and have ample control already. so now your 'habits' are fun times delved into occasionally.

Variety is the spice of life. Just like a box of chocolates..

one masn poison is another mans food.
The alternative viewpoint leaves you selective for various day to day things.
This sometimes conflicts with society and the small struggle with your reality and 'theirs' is a pain but you get through.

As dark as things may seem, you enjoy colour in your life. The brightness and newness of lots of different moments makes your day more fulfilled.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The futurist.

Childhood visions of a highly colourful, thoughtfully designed future for humanity has been tinted by the modern reality.

Refusing to believe the mess it has become you see the world in a new light.
As annoyed as you are about it, you're doing what you can to bring back those dreams of how you saw us all living.

You stand out in a crowd, you like to be noticed. Not for the "Me, me me" attention, but for what you believe in. The belief of a state of mind for all, harmony and understanding.

Individuality is highly respected. The mixture that is the human race deserves protection as well as the ability to mingle at will.

Your greates problem is being in only one place at a time, as your attention is drawn to far away issues you'd love to do something about.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
...true, very good...thankx for the avatar reading!
I love colorful and pretty things!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join