It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh great! Now i'm getting skipped.

Hehe just kiddin.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

A modern Robin Hood.. both the good and the bad.

Positive of your position in life and what you want to get from it and where you're going.

Straight forward thinking seems to effortlessly guide you through daily things.
Not easily phased by trials and tribulations.

Have a tendency to be moody with the turning of the tide, but those who know you are accepting of this and you are aware of your own faults and make an effort to keep them in balance.

Why have three wise kings..is one wise man not enough? Or do the three wise ones need to fight and feed off of each other to be able to be wise as compared by others.

People leave you sometimes a little dazed and confused by their seemingly obvious errors. These errors you see clearly and the solutions.

You work daily towards being the person you believe yourself to be. placing every foot forward steadily and surely on the ground ahead.

Both defender and attacker, you'll stand by those who need help as much as you hope others would help you in times of need.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsEsterhouse

The confusions of others are clearly shown to you. Your quick, witty, sharp sense of humour and observation enable you a peek beyond that which most miss.

Everything is taken with a pinch of salt until you can feel it, smell it, taste it, see it and are 100% sure that what you got is what you got and nothing less.

Seen to be a bit of a joker but there's a deadly serious side to you. Your wit may be funny but you mean the jokes in a manner that, again, most miss the point of.

A grin of self satisfaction broadens across your face each day as you know it's just another round of the same old thing but you're sure to find some way to brighten it up a bit.

Deeply loyal and committed. Strong sense of personal faith. Don't believe the hype. Everything comes to those that wait.

Patient, caring, understanding. You'd make a great job of helping sad people happy.

Clarity is needed. Making your point known is usually done with tact. Discipline, especially of self, is a hard lesson learnt yet deeply fulfilling.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ConfederacyOfUnity

Hiya, please check the reply to your post in this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As the two seem to be linked in quite an important way I feel.
They do both seem very relevant to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This thread interested me cause honestly when I look at somebody's post I automatically look upon their avatar. It's not something I consciously understand but I get a sense of who they are.

It's a great thread, and I'm looking forward to my own reading.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
ExtraAlien!

Long time no see buddy, want to let me know what this one means to you?

Regards
Rodrigo

:bash:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
go for it. i'll give you a hint. there's something in mine that was deliberate but not easy to find unless you're looking. may or may not give a clue to what sort of person i am. =)

[edit on 8-4-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by ConfederacyOfUnity

Hiya, please check the reply to your post in this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As the two seem to be linked in quite an important way I feel.
They do both seem very relevant to me.

Very good Extralien! I shivered to the fact about how much it really makes sense.... i read it over and over again atleast a half dozen times. Every aspect makes sense, whats interesting that my two favorite colors is the bright neon green and bright neon pink(a form of red).....anyways thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by chupacabraboy

Seek and you shall find the things you search for. You gotta get up and go out and get it. It wont always come to you.

You want answers... go get them.. the truth is out there. Only you know where to find it as only you ask your questions in the way you do. Others may ask the same question, but they don't ask it in the same manner or with the same emotions as you do.

You're sure of your self and have confidence, yet your lack of belief in what you \are capable of will slow you down at times.

Learning to look at your own strengths and failings will only make you growq stronger in all that you do.

The bizzareness of life is as daunting as stepping out the front door at times, but you sure do love the challenge.

Only one thing to do..only one way to go..
Time may be short, life even shorter.. make the most of each day.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! u truly are an avatar reader
all hail extralien that is scary how accurate that is

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The confusions of others are clearly shown to you. Your quick, witty, sharp sense of humour and observation enable you a peek beyond that which most miss.

Everything is taken with a pinch of salt until you can feel it, smell it, taste it, see it and are 100% sure that what you got is what you got and nothing less.

Seen to be a bit of a joker but there's a deadly serious side to you. Your wit may be funny but you mean the jokes in a manner that, again, most miss the point of.

A grin of self satisfaction broadens across your face each day as you know it's just another round of the same old thing but you're sure to find some way to brighten it up a bit.

Deeply loyal and committed. Strong sense of personal faith. Don't believe the hype. Everything comes to those that wait.

Patient, caring, understanding. You'd make a great job of helping sad people happy.

Clarity is needed. Making your point known is usually done with tact. Discipline, especially of self, is a hard lesson learnt yet deeply fulfilling.

Pretty accurate!!

thank you for the time.

You read tarot at all?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Nope don't touch tarot...not my field of work..lol

I've got a kind of discussion thread on all this going on and it's supposed to be a look into how and why all this happens.. so far, we're still waiting on a scientific point of view. Having someone with a science background who is studying this type of paranormal field would be a great help towards our 8understanding of it.

Here's the thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...'
It explains what I do, how I do it and why this thread here started if you follow it all through.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

There's a sense of urgency and stern seriousness as you go about your day.

The stuff you gotta do is no more than an obstacle to the things you would prefer to be doing which, you fell, would be more beneficial.

You tackle all you do with with an urgency to get it done, whilst making sure you do it right.

Keeping your eye on things is a distraction to your thought process but you feel you might miss something if you took your eye of situations for a moment.

Open enough to try anything. Game for a laugh and a challenge. Takes a mighty big spooky horrid spirit to scare you out of a dark room...

Your 'toughness' hides the gentle giant you really are but you'll do all you can to get to where you are ultimately going. Strong sense of direction and always prepared for the final conflict.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

Peace perfect peace. The life spirit flows.

Beyond your body, eyes are not needed. Beyond the edges of all, the light of life shines brightest and nothing can extinguish it.
You have presence. You bring calm to situations. Others confide in you knowing you'll bring sanity and wisdom.

So many voices and yours is only one, yet you reach out to all as if they were one.

There's a secret buried in you that you have no words for yet it gives you more than most have and leads you in a way you can't explain.

There's a soft gentleness in your general manner that eases the pain of others without you having to say anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Hiya Marty mate..

Good to see you.

You know i wont do two readings for the same person no matter if they have changed their avatar.. lol

Especially one that has been set up as a prank/joke comment to something.. lol.

Hope you and yours are well...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Looking with 'crystal clarity' is never easy. Images become clouded over and often hide the true meaning.
Yet with divination and diligence the depths are revealed to those who choose to see.

Picking apart the pieces to get to the heart of the matter is always worthwhile, no matter the final outcome. Good or bad it was an effort worth undertaking.

There's the feeling of having been someone from many centuries past, before our time. Whether true or not, you enjoy the sensations and memory images that are provoked by it.

there's an adventure out there waiting to happen and it's waiting for the right time to spring its surprises upon you. You seem to be aware of it and are eagerly awaiting that moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

i think a lot of that could apply to anyone, however i liked it and i appreciate you taking time to have some fun with us! at first glance my avatar looks like a star going nova or something, but i actually intended it to look like some sort of heavenly eye. as if there is more truth out there than what we can see. the cool nova effect was a bonus. =) so whether you noticed that or not, you seemed to touch on it a little. well done.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hiyas Ex..

Could you do a reading on mine?
Please and thank ya's!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well that but a smile on my face! Thank you for the reading Extralien and your time.

Gala

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your response was highly appreciated and quite interesting to say the least. I take off my proverbial hat to you Extralien

Much respect to you and many many thanks =]

with the kindest of regards
Stuart aka rapturas

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by minnie

Hiya minnie. I've been waiting for you to drop by in here..took you long enough

Just to mention though, I have already got a few ideas about the person you are after seeing a couple of your posts and poists by others about you. So I've been partially influenced by that but I may see something now that I've not seen earlier.

There's a childish sense of adventure covered in oodles of fun and games.
A free spirit held down by none.
Wants to know who said/did what, where when why and how.

Can't agree with everyone all the time and even when an agreement is reached there's still a "but" somewhere.

Being sat on the fence between two gardens, you'll spend ages trying to decide whose grass is greener. Being a bit fussy is something those close to you have learned to cope with as they've realised just how stubborn you can be.

Filled with fluffy clouds of pink candy floss and running around the fields in bloom with a wide happy smile on your face is like all your dreams come true, yet sat at home with a good book or your favourite TV show will make you just as content...

For a while at least.

As active as a cat on a hot tin roof you'll fidget until the cows come home.
Your hands have always gotta being doing something.. even if you are just twirling your hair through your fingers.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join