It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Yay for an Avatar fan, and yay for an Iroh fan!! Haha he is definitely my favorite character in the show. Lets see if anyone can interpret what this image says about me. And no you can't give hints...you already know tooo much...lol

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

The good, the bad, the ugly.

From chaos comes order, yet chaos is order as we have given the word chaos to chaos and categorized it into a sense of order so we can understand exactly what chaos is supposed to be.

But you see through that, you see the way lifes going around in circles.
The snake eating its own tail. As much as chaos smothers everything, order flows in amongst the turmoil.

You can see that. You have seen things from both sides of the fence.
You understand but realise it makes no sense.

There is a solution. You've picked your way through the maze and have plotted it yet you've not quite learnt to 'pick the lock' that is holding you in place.

You are in the labyrinth, you have the skeleton key, you see the lock.. Now go pick it and break free...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Clutter everywhere and not a fraction of room left to breathe.

As much as you are amazed by our 'achievements', you're dumb founded by our inability to clear up after ourselves.

Earth, the universes rubbish dump.

All the brilliance seems to be in one place while all the trash is spread everywhere.

Seeing through the trees to find the wood is not easy, yet you have that knack.

What and how will we eat up next?

You look around and see others jjust like you and wonder how we've been led down this road. You know we are all different, yet we are all the same.

The boredom of reality strikes home, especially with the TV on. Everything has been supersized yet gets us no further along.

Yet time is short and every small step forward is a giant leap for all....

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi Extralien,

I love the avater readings you've done so far...

It's taken me ages to design an avater that I truely like, I'm v. curious, what would your analysis be?

smith.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I believe my new avatar I have created will stick around for awhile... would you be so kind as to give me a reading?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i would also like a reading por favor

only pretend that backround color is black cause i wanna change it but im waiting for the ats points

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok Ill bite, try mine.
Very interested in seeing what you come up with.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Please don't forget about me. I'm eagerly awaiting.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi all, thanks for your interest in this thread .

I can see you're eagerly awaiting a reading.. but please hold on for a while..

I've been kinda busy in other things and have not been able to give ATS as much time as I usually do.

I hope to be back up to normal speed asap, unless anything else goes wrong ...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
it cracks me up that most of the people that have responded to this threat are MODS....this is a good thread by far. It seems like you are a accurate reader. Care to take a shot at me?

Edit: On a side note Extralien, i find it interesting that in your avatar you have water on a that takes the place of fire on a candle, the year 2012, the sleeper must awake line used from Dune(which in itself has many meanings, and the irony of the "water candle" is A. a desert/mountain region and B. daytime (no need for a candle during the day when theres light) and finally another note is that the ATS is in the dark area of the block, hmmm fascinating i must say
Starred and Flagged

[edit on 4/5/2008 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
Ok Ill bite, try mine.
Very interested in seeing what you come up with.

One Word Describes you my friend:
WoW

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
wanna do mine, should be easy for you and interesting for me

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a great thread! Starred and flagged. I have found that many on here use avatars to show "us" who they want us to think they are- but often are the exact opposite that their avatar conveys example:

My dealings with this person are completely the opposite of everything he(?) claims to be.

My avatar is self explanatory!!! However this was my company logo:

I would love to hear what you all have to say about it! Seriously I can take it. Just know that I do own the artwork free and clear. So let em' rip!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse
Please don't forget about me. I'm eagerly awaiting.

Your avatar is one of my all time favorites! I laugh my axx off every time I see it! It is seriously funny shXt!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I love it. Beautiful portrait!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Hehe. Im glad you like it. Not to gloat but me thinks my name is one of the all time bests as well. Alright I meant to gloat! LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

The mechanics of a good debate and/or argument are fruitfull in their manner of bringing light and clarity to a subject so that others can work towards a better understanding.

questioning everything only adds fuel to the already burning fire and keeping warm by the flames is a pleasure.

Although the lights aren't always on, theirs always someone home. Being careful with what is yours is a matter of importance to you and the things you treasure.
Passing things on to others for their benefit is a life goal.

Keeping the page clear and clean, ready for new input at all times is the 'house keeping' you stay on top of. This frees any clutter and allows you a clear view of the day ahead.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

There is always something bigger behind the small things we see.

An ant may just be an ant to some, but to you, and the ant, an ant is a major part of the complete structure.

Where would we be with no ants?

Where would the Titanic and the world be now if the largest parts of icebergs were above water?

Seeing the world from a different point of view is a styruggle at times as trying to fit your thoughts and opinions into every day society is hard work.

As much as you sympathise with everyone and feel the pain of others, you see things in a way that disconnects you from the hurt and the pain (and other emotions) whilst being an observer of the greater 'over all' picture.

Very much a 'if this had not happened, we wouldn't be where we are today' type of philosophy.

All things to to and end, some things just take a lot longer than others.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

Seek and you shall find the things you search for. You gotta get up and go out and get it. It wont always come to you.

You want answers... go get them.. the truth is out there. Only you know where to find it as only you ask your questions in the way you do. Others may ask the same question, but they don't ask it in the same manner or with the same emotions as you do.

You're sure of your self and have confidence, yet your lack of belief in what you \are capable of will slow you down at times.

Learning to look at your own strengths and failings will only make you growq stronger in all that you do.

The bizzareness of life is as daunting as stepping out the front door at times, but you sure do love the challenge.

Only one thing to do..only one way to go..
Time may be short, life even shorter.. make the most of each day.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Extralien, I don't know if you are still responding to this thread? But I would like to have a reading when you have the time.

thanks

Gala

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join