It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
could you read mine too? I posted a long time ago but I think it got passed over.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by Camilo1

It's another moody blue day and reality kicks in once again.
When will we learn?
Frustration, anger and deep emotional feelings are focussed onto your worries and how you view the world.

Your swimming and keeping yourself afloat well enough, yet the anchors that seem to drag you down get heavier each day.

Don't give in, break the chains. Let that deep, strong soul break free of its bonds. Bring out its full potential.

Let it show you the blank canvas of life that we can all paint on.
Every day will never be a grey day forever. It can't rain all the time.

The strength is in your hands. You know what to do with it. You have seen the direction.

Steer a coarse to the sun, let it bring colour to you and yours.

See, you're sailing just fine now...

You are amazing. I send you my best wishes and gratitude.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Hi Extralien, great thread,
Strrd and Flggd.
Your avatar is quite interesting I must say.
The mystic year 2012 , an almost burned-out candle with a flame of water, wind protected by an ATS pillar that stands on some dune or mountain.
I have really no idea, but I am absolute curious what your story is.

May I ask you for a reading of my avatar, but be aware, I am a Dutchman.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very intersting interpretations.
I'm curious to see what you think of my avatar.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starskipper

Oh yes, so sorry.. missed your first request..anyway..here now

The complexity of life in all it's structures stands up to the sands of time.
You have been seeing things a lot clearer over the last few years and now have more method to how you approach things.

what used to seem complicated or confusing is now much easier to understand.

Solutions now appear in black and white and not in the gray that they had been before.

calculating your choices with a defined set of personal rules.
Showing others how you see things to help them see clearer is a pleasure.
Those who fail to see it your way are left with the thoughts and you hold no ill will against their opinions.

balanced and reasonable, you're far better able to handle lifes challenges

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

They say the eye is the gateway to the soul, then why have we not learnt to read into things such as the eye and all it may contain. Why do we find it so easy to believe the lies fed to us when the lies are 'in our faces'.

The glory of the universe is as much as a mystery as the lessons we must learn for ourselves.

Your on the path of discovery. That which is plainly visible is obscured from us.
The cool and reasoned manner in which you seek your own answers helps you to slowly pass on your new knowledge to those closest to you.

New discoveries are exciting, but you take your time to completely understand and confirm that which you have found.

The total opposite of 'a bull in a china shop'. You are well respected for your thoughts and always try to present all that you do in a professional manner.

No room for error.
No time to bleed.

And being Dutch makes no difference either

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuprDupr

Being bound and feeling tied down gives you the feeling of no escape.
Disguise is a possible method for breaking free, but underneath, you're still you.

Magical spells and wishes run through your thoughts, hoping to bring about a change for an enlightened day.

Deep in the darkness, there is some light.

A fun sense of humour toys with words and objects that any child would enjoy. The funny thing is, most your age enjoy the same things too. The child inside never dies.

You love to run through the wicker work fabric of life. Enjoying all it's ups and down, twists and turns. Your adventure has begun. A new dawn has brought a few wonderful changes and you're loving every minute.

Enjoy it, as you normally do...
You are aware nothing lasts for ever and all can be over in the twinkling of an eye.. making the best of everything ends your days content

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
They say the eye is the gateway to the soul, then why have we not learnt to read into things such as the eye and all it may contain.
Why do we find it so easy to believe the lies fed to us when the lies are 'in our faces'.
The glory of the universe is as much as a mystery as the lessons we must learn for ourselves.

Thank you for that reading and your kind words Extralien.
Your remarks above are absolute true, but it isn’t always easy to recognize a lie, especially when it is done by people who you fully trust.

I am indeed on the path of discovery, and take sorely my time to understand certain things.
New discoveries are indeed exciting, but they definitely can in some cases be extremely disturbing to.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
New discoveries are indeed exciting, but they definitely can in some cases be extremely disturbing to.

On the subject of extremely disturbing...

My new avatar:

Please let me know your thoughts.

I have started a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

perhaps you should formulate your opinion before visiting the thread.

Thanks,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

On the subject of extremely disturbing...

My new avatar:

Please let me know your thoughts.

I have started a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

perhaps you should formulate your opinion before visiting the thread.

Thanks, Sri Oracle

Sri Oracle, sorry if I don’t understand your question correctly, but do you mean my thoughts about your avatar or those of the discoveries that are extremely disturbing to me?
Let me know.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sri Oracle, sorry if I don’t understand your question correctly, but do you mean my thoughts about your avatar or those of the discoveries that are extremely disturbing to me?
Let me know.

the avatar...

I used the "extremely disturbing" segway because that was the exact same first response I got to my new avatar. I am really looking for alien's thoughts... but yours are of course welcome.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
the avatar...
I used the "extremely disturbing" segway because that was the exact same first response I got to my new avatar. I am really looking for alien's thoughts... but yours are of course welcome.
Sri Oracle

I have definitely no reading skills as Extralien has, but these are my thoughts about it.

I recognise the hexagram, the swastika, the biohazard symbol but I don’t know the symbol in opposite of the biohazard symbol.
I see fire and a sort of lightning, perhaps high voltage outbursts.
I see a sort of magnetic force lines, who are the strongest on the moment the hexagram and the swastika come in a way together after they pass the biohazard field and are in a way melted in the symbol of what I don’t know what it is, but I suspect it represent a very negative outcome.

I further have no clear idea what you try to say with your avatar, but I find it very ominous in total.
I hope you understand my saying.

I go see your thread right after my reply.

Sri Oracle , I understand now that you mistaken me for Extralien, because he is the one who does the avatar Symbolisms readings.

Good luck and take care.

Spacevisitor

[edit on 18/3/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 18/3/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey extra, great thread. What can you make of my avatar?

[edit on 3/18/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok - throwing my avatar into the ring here.

You've got me very curious.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

heh. How bout jebush?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse
heh. How bout jebush?

no comment on jebush... but very true Nietzsche quote.

Oracle

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Your avatar is pretty disturbing! even more than mine!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse

heh. How bout jebush?

Hahaha...I've never seen the Jebush before, it's crazy!
I'm gonna have to read the results on that one!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Haha man, again I am late into this, but hey extralien mind doing a reading on my avatar?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

I like your avatar. It looks like a 50's cartoon version of Iroh with his tea and all. He is definately the best character of Avatar and that illustration brings out the comical side of him.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join