It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Electromagnetic Levitation Demonstration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I again found an amazing video. This one is of a very intelligent man that has been working for the army for 35 year doing weapon design and came up with his conclusion on how UFOs (or drones) fly. It looks real to me. You decide.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. Most interesting and impressive!!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thank you very much. This is the first video that I have EVER seen with this experiment. I searched for more after this one and found a few but not nearly as impressive.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting! Star and Flagged!

Does anyone have any idea which documentary or show this clip is from?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Boyd bushman is one the most interesting people to disclose, unfortunately
he doesn't say too much, i would like to really know what he knows.
I think this man knows a lot.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thesun

Yea a friend of mine told me about him. He says that in some videos, he talks in riddle. He is looking for those vids for me.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Bushman was a top Engineer at Lockheed Martin, I believe in the Skunk works Div?
He allowed a rare interview in appx /99 with Nick Cook of Janes Defence Weekly where he did seem to talk in riddles. Cook was doing a tour across the US investigating US Black Programs which became a documentary called "Billion Dollar Secret"

Billion Dollar Secret (nine parts YOUtube):
www.youtube.com...

There are some claimed EBE-abductee reports where they talk about seeing a coil around the the circumference inside at the bottom of the disc which was in a clear tube filled with a liquid.
For the most part, I think the photos in the above linked Bushman demonstration were taken by Ed Walters in Gulf Breeze, FLA, late /89 -- early nineties?

Ed Walters: www.ufoevidence.org...

Dallas

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Im going to take a look at those videos. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Same here, this guy is quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This appears to be(not sure looking at the video) based on the well known Lenz-Law, induced magnetic field opposing magnetic flux.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

Similar to electro kinetic lifters based on electro static effects.

members.fortunecity.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Very interesting video.

It's also curious that the coil used in the vid became hot, even dangerously so. If this kind of technology is being utilised in some UFO sightings, would it go some way to explaining the bright lights that seem to shed sparks, almost as if they are using up a temporary power source? Perhaps these particular types of UFO are disposable, along the lines of remotely controled mini-robots utilised by the military:

science.howstuffworks.com...

Also, the coil in the video reminded me of "lifters", ion-wind generators:

tesladownunder.com...

fascinating tech, and maybe a glimpse into our future. Good thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a guy that should be looked at most closely unlike the reptile/moon kooks.

If he is disinforming then he is a very credible agent of that.

Real creds unlike Lazar and Corso.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
thats a really intriguing video there..wonder if anyone else tried to make a home made ring like that to see if it works.
worth flagging

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wesley

I would seriously advise against replicating the experiment, unless you are a qualified electrician, or have very good house-hold insurance! It was explained the the coil gets VERY hot, and I fully imagine that would happen VERY quickly!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have seen the Boyd Bushman interview and levitation demo many times and it has always intrigued me.

It seems the limitation to this idea is the heat buildup within the coil and has always made me wonder if there is a heat tolerant conductor that could reliably sustain the heat without melting.

Alternatively provide a cooling system to dissipate the high temperatures.

Obviously any cooling system would come with a weight penalty so maybe that is the limitation to the design.

Makes me wonder sometimes if it was that simple to create anti-grav than why do we not see working prototypes now.

It would be interesting to find some information from anyone who has experimented with this principle although maybe any research documents are on the secret list.

Anyway it is nice to see people talking about it at least.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Makes me wonder sometimes if it was that simple to create anti-grav than why do we not see working prototypes now.

You won't because all this is under wraps! Check out the second post on the thread here...and see how far ahead they've gone! It's mind boggling if true!!

Cheers!

[edit on 3-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.

I don't particularly think thats the same thing we're seeing the in Gulf Breeze 'classic" ufo, as that was described as looking more like an oscillating "storm", reportedly like a plasma of some sort. (Thats of course not saying the plasma couldn't be induced by a high voltage system). Since Gulf Breeze has gone blank of UFOs for many years now, I guess the hope of getting better footage of that craft in particular is long gone. Never say never though I guess.

Interesting that they displayed the "road shot" (photo 19), which caused so much friction among analysts (regarding the "reflection" on the road) until it was enlarged enough to actually identify that it wasn't a reflection at all.

~Jeff

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The video shown here can be duplicated without having to just use just a coil. I have video footage from a friend who has created the exact same thing using other materials. A thin piece of wire is still needed to conduct this experiment. If I can get approval from my friend, I will share the video with you. It is only about 6 sec. Also, here is a nice video from YouTube. It shows similar properties.

Hope I did this correct.The OC MPMM - Alsetalokin's Video

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Someone showed this to me a while ago and I believe the coil is interacting with the metal table. If there were some way to get the coil to levitate without the table then that would be amazing. I don't think anyone has been completely successful with that yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarrenPiece
Someone showed this to me a while ago and I believe the coil is interacting with the metal table.

Indeed, that's my initial thought: its a big electromagnet reacting on the table. So technically that's not "levitation", its just magnets.

You CAN do a similar thing with ionizing air off wires though and achieve lift. Maybe that's what is happening in the video, I dont really know the details of it I just know its possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join