It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
“And apparently, NASA must be used to convince the public
that our current technology, such as with our very old and decrepit
Space Shuttle program, is the best we have, while our military
conducts space missions with technology that we can only
fantasize about while watching Star Trek.”
- USAF Medic, 1980s

An artist's impression of X-20 Dyna-Soar being launched
on top of Titan booster allegedly operated only from 1957 to 1963.
But is that where the American military's secret space
program began, continuing to this day?
Courtesy: Earthfiles

At the outset, I would like to thank Linda Moulton Howe who has allowed me to reproduce portions of her article Secret American Military Space Program? first published in Earthfiles.

I have brought out certain crux issues that would help one to see what is really going on around us. The bottom line is, if this is what it is made out to be, then it is a conspiracy of huge proportions. And probably the US is not alone in this. Are top secret space programs being run by Russia too?

Linda had interviewed Richard Sauder, Ph.D. author of three books: Underground Bases & Tunnels: What Is the Government Trying to Hide? © 1995; Kundalini Tales © 1998; and Underwater and Underground Bases © 2001 in late 2007. I am reproducing some portions that point to the possibility of an ongoing top secret military space program that has been kept under wraps for decades!

If that’s true, then what about those secret space stations that John Lear, Zorgon and others have said are up and running since the 60s? What about Dr Richard Boylan who has given a detailed account of the secret air/space craft that are routinely being flown by top secret projects?

Considering the available evidence from multiple sources, what is the degree of truth in these reports? If it is true then all I can say is that this could be one of the biggest on-going conspiracies.

According to Linda, on November 20th, 2007, she interviewed Armstrong Aerospace draftsman, Michael Schratt, about his research into the question: Have black budget trillions supported a secret American space program that parallels the public NASA? Since then, she has received several supportive emails, including Richard Sauder.

Linda says that she talked face-to-face earlier this year with a career federal alphabet soup physicist who worked for Project Blue Book back in the 1960s. He’s not one of the publicly known Project Blue Book scientists, but he did work out of Wright-Patterson at the time. He told her that back in the 1960s already, the U. S. Air Force had two UFOs, what he called ‘UFOs’ – that they would fly right out of Wright-Patterson AFB. He said they would open the hangar doors in the middle of the night and fly them right out of the hangars at full bore speed.

Linda mentions that Richard Sauder told her that over the years, he got many indications from a variety of sources that...

the U. S. military has its own UFOs and this is just another data point from her pointing in the direction of a decades-long military program of deep deceit and thorough lies about the true involvement of U. S. military agencies in secret UFO and space technology and projects. It’s highly likely that there are multiple, secret, classified, tightly compartmentalized UFO and space programs – not just a single space program but programS, plural, and that the U. S. military and NASA have been lying through their teeth to the American people about all of this since at least the World War II era, if not before.

Extracts from the interview:

LMH : So, you would support a bottom line that there has been a very public NASA space program, which is always in various budget disputes and problems, but behind it there is another space program that is quite real and more advanced than what we are seeing publicly?

RS : Oh, sure! I assign a very high probability to that likelihood that there is a secret parallel American space program, or programs, plural, using non-conventional aerospace technologies. I’m speaking of things such as electrogravitics and anti-gravity along the lines of what Thomas Townsend Brown and John Searle did back in the 20th Century in their research going back to the 1930s and coming up to the 1960s.

Bottom line for me is that my research has shown and the research of others that there is a great deal more to the space program than NASA and the United States military have told the American people and the world. And in all likelihood, manned exploration started much earlier, has discovered much more and has more ancient roots by far than we have been told.

LMH : There have been other leaks from physicists who have said that we have already been to mars in a secret space program.

RS : I don’t disbelieve that. I think it’s entirely possible. In fact, there is good evidence that there was a follow-on secret space shuttle program run by the United States Air Force. In August 1989, The New York Times reported that the United States Air Force was disbanding a previously unknown secret cadre of 32 secret military astronauts based in Los Angeles, who were associated with a parallel multi-billion dollar space shuttle program that the USAF is running out of Vandenberg AFB in California.

This story by veteran New York Times reporter, William Broad, reported that the USAF was abandoning a major space control center in Colorado and a $3.3 billion never-used spaceport at Vandenberg AFB, according to the Air Force.

Essentially, the thrust of the story was that the USAF spent billions of dollars on a secret 32-man astronaut corps and a secret spaceport and launch control center (LCC) and never used any of it! I simply do not believe this account as put forth by the USAF. I believe, in fact, that the opposite is likely to be true and that the U. S. military does have, and has had, not one but likely multiple secret space programs using both conventional aerospace technologies and also unconventional technologies such as electro-gravitic and nuclear propulsion modes.

I believe it is highly possible that the USAF has put up its own space shuttles, perhaps using Dyno-Soar style technology, and very likely using the facilities at Vandenberg AFB that they told us back in the late 1980s that they lavished billions of dollars on and never used. Linda, I think that’s a stretch. They probably did use them.

End of interview.

Artist's impression of the X-20.
Courtesy: Wikipedia

By the end of 1962, Dyna-Soar had been given the designation X-20, the acceleration rocket (to be used in the Dyna Soar I drop-tests) and had been successfully fired. The USAF held an 'unveiling' ceremony for the X-20 in Las Vegas and yet mysteriously, the cancellation of the Dyna-Soar project was announced a year later in December 1963 right after spacecraft construction had begun and $660 million had been spent, according to public records.
But is that where the cover-up of the secret military American space program began and the diversion of trillions of dollars over the next years to finance its operations?

Continued in next post.....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Continued from previous post...

Now, for corroboration, according to Dr Richard Boylan, PhD., the US is currently using back engineered alien technology in various craft like the top secret Aurora, TAW-50 and so on as a matter of routine.

The Aurora is a moderate-sized spacefaring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf (4.) of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reuseable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane. It is possible that what I have called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

The Nautilus is another space- faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military astronauts.

The TAW-50 is a mach-50 hypersonic, antigravity craft. A defense contractor with whom I have been in communication leaked to me details of this U.S. Advanced TAW-50. Developed during the early 1990s, the capabilities of this war-bird are jaw-dropping. And the technology shows that the Defense Department did not fail to utilize what it learned combing through the wreckage of various UFO crashes. The TAW-50 is capable of going into space, and does.

Dialogue between Dr. Richard Boylan and Col. Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), former head of Project Pounce and Director-Skywatch International, Inc :

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 97 08:37:56 -0700 Subject: Air Force Special Academy etc.

RB: In the Star Wars City (SDI/01) organizational chart you posted, there is identified an "Air Force Special Academy" (AFSA), which takes its orders from Star Wars City in Colorado Springs, CO. I take it that this is not the regular Air Force Academy, right?

SW: No it isn't the Regular Academy.

RB: Is it AFSA which trains the military astronauts who are quietly sent up from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Ca, while the press keeps the public's attention on the Space Shuttle operating from Cape Canaveral, FL?

SW: Yes, Vandenburg and Beale AF bases are both involved.

How is it that for more than half century since NASA was created it has made no fundamental scientific or technological progress in getting off this planet? Is it because this is just a cover for the actual top secret space program where billions of dollars are being pumped into R & D by black projects? Or where have these billions gone? Making paper planes?

Refs:

Part I
www.earthfiles.com...
Part II
www.earthfiles.com...
www.drboylan.com...
www.drboylan.com...
plato.stanford.edu...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

How is it that for more than half century since NASA was created it has made no fundamental scientific or technological progress in getting off this planet? Is it because this is just a cover for the actual top secret space program where billions of dollars are being pumped into R & D by black projects? Or where have these billions gone? Making paper planes?

Woah, I thought we made it to the moon and put a couple of rovers on Mars, How is that not a scientific/technological advancement towards getting off this planet? What about the more than 1000 satellites the US put into orbit? Yeah, I guess they did that for free, didn't they?

If you think numbers don't add up, mind explaining where the discrepancy is?

Lastly, get your facts right, NASA was created on 07/1958, right now it's 01/2008, how is that more than half a century?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by daniel_g]

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Reply To daniel_g

Firstly, NASA wasn’t a brand new organization when it was formed in 1958 – that’s 50 years ago. It was an amalgamation of a number of organizations that were already up and running. These were:

The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA),a U.S. federal agency founded on March 3, 1915 to undertake, promote, and institutionalize aeronautical research.

Langley Aeronautical Laboratory Established in 1917 by the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.

Ames Aeronautical Laboratory and Research Centre, ARC was founded on December 20, 1939 as the second laboratory of the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA), and moved to NASA in 1958.

Lewis Flight Propulsion Laboratory was founded in 1948.

This amalgamation was basically for security, better coordination and administrative reasons to accelerate the space program after the Russian Sputnik shot into space, taking everyone by surprise.

So, research was going on since 1915 and not in 1958 when NASA came into being! So that makes it not 50 years of research but more than 90!

Secondly, can you answer the question as to why NASA hasn’t sent any manned mission to the Moon after Apollo 17 in 1972? And the next planned mission to the Moon – Orion 17 – is planned for 2019 / 1920, after almost 50 years!! What happened to that technology that helped man reach the Moon in the 60s? Has it been lost? Do we lack the technological know-how today? Or was the Apollo program a hoax?

Is it that funds dried up and NASA was strapped for cash to carry forward the space program? Do you really believe that? You may, but I don’t. These funds were most likely diverted to secret black projects that I have detailed in the opening posts.

I feel an active top secret space program is alive and kicking! Not only unmanned satellites, but manned space missions to orbital platforms and probably to the Moon and back is probably taking place today!

But of course, there is NO proof that it is so. But evidence points to it!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, this is absolutely theft of the American tax paying populace this black budget space program. This is all done in the name of national security and billions of tax dollars, I think not how about trillions of dollars hidden have been spent on such black projects. We as humans on Earth have benefited slightly but not to the extent that we are using free energy devices and that we still are driving antique technology combustion driven automobiles. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Man, I don't know about you Mike, but realizing to what extent these lies have been carried just chaps my hide!!

And we paid for it all!!!

Now "we" may not even be going back to the moon, as I posted in the Martian "rat" thread:

Some of the most influential leaders of the space community are quietly working to offer the next U.S. president an alternative to President Bush's "vision for space exploration"--one that would delete a lunar base and move instead toward manned missions to asteroids along with a renewed emphasis on Earth environmental spacecraft.

Top U.S. planetary scientists, several astronauts and former NASA division directors will meet privately at Stanford University on Feb. 12-13 to define these sweeping changes to the NASA/Bush administration Vision for Space Exploration (VSE).

Abandoning the Bush lunar base concept in favor of manned asteroid landings could also lead to much earlier manned flights to Mars orbit, where astronauts could land on the moons Phobos or Deimos.
Spaceflight Now | Moon Stuck | Space leaders work to replace lunar base with manned asteroid missions

Unfortunately, if these plans are adopted, it means we'll be sidestepping further lunar activity.

Besides their publicly stated justifications, "the Moon is so yesterday," one must wonder for what other reasons, once again, they are putting new lunar exploration on the back burner?

It may be true then, as someone stated; the next men to publicly step on the moon, will speak Chinese.

Great post Mike!!

Flagged & Starred!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Great research, as usual, Mike!

I completely believe there is a top secret space program, just like I believe there is a top secret intelligence agency. More than likely, these "powerful" agencies we know about aren't the truly powerful agencies. The powerful ones are the ones we don't know about.

I guess a manned mission to the Moon would be considered a great advancement for humans to early humans, but it's not considered great to modern humans. It's well within our capabilities and has been for quite some time.

A Mars rover is indeed interesting, because it's always exciting to see pictures on the ground from another planet, but is that truly the extent of our technologies and capabilities? I don't think so.

I fully agree with you that they have bigger and better toys than they are letting on. Is it for malicious purposes? I don't know. But I think since it's our taxpayer dollars being used to fund it that we should know about it. They don't have to break it down detail for detail, but at least enlighten us with the information.

Great stuff, Mike. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There are things that we don't need to know about until we need them. The military will always do things to safe guard us that they won't tell us because they don't want our enemy's to know. When ever you find out about something like this its because its already so old they don't really care.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
The military will always do things to safe guard us

Will the power hungry high ranking officials who are puppets of the presidential administration and wealthy special interest groups and banks always do things to safe guard us? Or will the brave men and women who joined to defend what this country stands for do things to safe guard us?

You are thinking of the every day men and women that have sworn to defend this country and it's people from all enemies when you say "the military". Unfortunately it's not those men and women involved in these multi-billion dollar secret programs. It's the power hungry high ranking officials who are puppets of the presidential administration and wealthy special interest groups and banks.

Originally posted by Royal76
that they won't tell us because they don't want our enemy's to know.

Once you allow them to use that excuse, it's open season. It's just like the "well we have to spy on you and take away your rights for national security", "we have to do this for national security", "we have to do that for national security." Once you let them get away with that, they'll label anything and everything as that just to shut you and I up.

Government: "We're performing a secret activity involving a dangerous secret weapon on American soil in a secret location that is populated with people and secret unknown consequences will be the result - but we can't tell you because our enemies will know. Just trust us, it's in your best interest....and is for national security."

Americans: "OH OK!"

Please

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lol and what exactly do you think NACA & Co. accomplished in regards of space exploration? They put 1 satellite in space, just one, so much for the extra 40 years in space exploration research that you are adding..

Now it's easy to come here and say things like 'back then they put many man on the moon, now we have to wait 20 years...'
I repeat, know your facts before you say anything with no fundaments:

In 1966 NASA had a budget of 5.933 billion dollars.
In 2007 NASA had a budget of 16.25 billion dollars.

Sure you can argue that right now they have 3 times as more as they had back then. However, lets not forget something very basic: The value of money doesn't stay constant over time. One dollar in 1966 was worth 3 times as much as it's worth today, meaning a $5 billion budget would be equivalent to the $16 billion budget that they are getting today. So in reality there has not been a real budget increase.

However, back then they didn't have 1000 satellites to worry about, they also didn't have Space Shuttles or ongoing Mars exploration programs. The money for those programs didn't grow in trees, and I don't think that the fact that the apollo era stopped just years before the space shuttle program was a coincidence.

I'll repeat it to you: If you are going to say that there is something fishy with NASA's budget, at least try to provide proof of what you are saying.
Here, why don't you have fun with the 2007 budget?
www.nasa.gov...
Do the math, look up the projects. If you find large amounts of money missing, or non-existing programs, then say so, I'm open minded.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For God's sake, another one of these topics? Are you kidding me?

Let's ask the same simple questions that have been asked in all the OTHER FORUMS here about the same subject and see if you can shed any more light on them.

1. Where do these ships launch from?
2. Where are the eyewitness accounts of these launches? Where are the reports from other countries of launches that weren't predisclosed?
3. Where are they recruiting these secret astronauts from?
4. Where are the pictures of these secret stations in orbit? Why aren't other countries asking about unkown objects in orbit?
5. Why haven't any other countries attempted to put their own secret stations up there to monitor ours?

Start with those, if you can answer them we can hit you with the others that no one else here can answer.

Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

[edit on 28/1/08 by COOL HAND]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has brought this up, but if the US Military has it's own secret space program, then why haven't they used their fancy technology to retrieve their secret spy satellite that is apparently spinning out of control and crashing back to Earth.
Surely if they had this tech, they would do everything in their power to save it.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

A location was given to you.

2. Where are the eyewitness accounts of these launches?

Have you looked for eyewitness accounts? Are you on top of every eyewitness account? Does every eyewitness always report something?

Since every one of those questions gets a "no" answer, then please explain how you know that someone hasn't seen something?

Where are the reports from other countries of launches that weren't predisclosed?

How exactly do you know they weren't pre-disclosed? Do countries come to you to inform you that there is a secret launch?

Top NASA astronauts? Top Air Force pilots? There's a number of places they could recruit them from that wouldn't be public.

4. Where are the pictures of these secret stations in orbit?

Who is supposed to take the pictures? Civilians? How?

Why aren't other countries asking about unkown objects in orbit?

How many countries have the ability to know about them? Not many. These countries were probably told about them.

Industrialized nations are usually the only countries capable of spotting these objects, and industrialized nations usually respect other industrialized nations' requests to keep information classified.

One way to prove that is, if you think we here at ATS know just as much about the US Government activities as the Russian or Chinese Governments, then you're wrong. It's almost certain they know more than we know, and we don't know it because they haven't said anything.

5. Why haven't any other countries attempted to put their own secret stations up there to monitor ours?

How do you know they haven't?

Start with those, if you can answer them we can hit you with the others that no one else here can answer.

Let's here them. Those questions were baseless and prove nothing about your point.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

How do you know it wasn't their fancy technology that killed it in the first place?

Maybe they were testing the anti-satellite weaponry they are developing, and decided to "shoot down" an old obsolete satellite?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Shhhh!

It's a secret, don't you know?

No need to get your panties in a twist...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Maybe there's more going on with this failing satellite than meets the eye.

Perhaps they want it to fall...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

A location was given to you.

One location? What kind of secret program has a single point of failure approach to it.

Have you looked for eyewitness accounts? Are you on top of every eyewitness account? Does every eyewitness always report something?

Then surely you can pull up any and all suspicious reports from those areas and then correlate them with a launch event. I will wait while you pull that all together.

I would at least like to think that someone would inquire as to why something was launched without letting people know beforehand. You know why we do that, right?

How exactly do you know they weren't pre-disclosed? Do countries come to you to inform you that there is a secret launch?

You don't think that certain countries would love to expose a program like this to make people further question their government?

Other countries inform us when they have secret launches (no such thing) so that we know what they are doing. You wouldn't want us to starting lobbing nukes because someone put another spy sat in orbit, would you?

Top NASA astronauts? Top Air Force pilots? There's a number of places they could recruit them from that wouldn't be public.

Whatever, where is the proof of that? Give me a program name or something.

4. Where are the pictures of these secret stations in orbit?

Who is supposed to take the pictures? Civilians? How?

With a telescope and camera.

Let's here them. Those questions were baseless and prove nothing about your point.

There, you have here'd them.

Your questions have already been asked and answered in several topics here. Feel free to preform a search before asking more questions.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Don't know if anyone has brought this up, but if the US Military has it's own secret space program, then why haven't they used their fancy technology to retrieve their secret spy satellite that is apparently spinning out of control and crashing back to Earth.
Surely if they had this tech, they would do everything in their power to save it.

It's cheaper to just let a failed satellite crash than to try to collect it in space. Just because they are making a big deal about it, doesn't mean they don't already have one up there to take it's place.

reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The military doesn't have an unlimited budget. More times than not satellites are forced to operate way beyond design life. To take out one of our own satellites would cause more problems than there needs to be. True, we could just blow it up, but then there would be even more junk in space and all the peices would just crash into the earth eventually anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

The Black Ops budget wouldn't be on the NASA ledger, now would it?

Where'd all the missing trillions go?

four trillion dollars have gone "missing"

CBSNews | The War On Waste | Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

What's the real reason we suddenly stopped sending men to the moon?

Who can answer that question?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey look at all the places you can launch stuff into space from:

Australia
Woomera

Brazil
Alcantara

Canada
Churchill

China
Jiuquan