It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm favoring AGENT_T's analysis... maybe could be the lantern thing again too... I thought there was two and the one dropped below camera... interesting. That's to the OP for the post.

Vic

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Good post. That certainly sounds plausible, but I'm just not seeing enough detail to say for sure that it is a skydiver.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
These objects exhibit all the characteristics of Sky Lanterns

There certainly appears to be a 'flame' below the illuminated part and the overall motion is ungainly enough.

TC

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Unfortunately, lots of people are flying 'UFO' lanterns and even low-tech home-made plastic bag versions. In addition Ultralight fans can buy ready-made 'UFO' craft with convincing lighting that is proven to appear to be much bigger when they're flying low in the sky.

So, if 'lights in the sky' were once dubious examples of the ET hypothesis, now they're almost sure to be 'sighting pollution' by all the hoaxers and funsters.

If we take elaborate crop circle creation as a hint of the degree that people will go to, imagine how much easier it is to just release a lantern than to drive to the country and spend all night stomping on a board in a cornfield.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by Telos
reply to post by Breadfan

Oh really? Can you prove it that is CGI?

No I can't. Can you prove it is not? So what is left but to think this way or another. I think it's a CGI. No, I -know- it's CGI. The same way you know aliens are out there.

I don't remember saying it is or it is not a CGI. I just asked you for proves and you provided none.

No I don't. I actually flip burgers for living but I like to theorize and express my oppinions on this board in my free time.

I can tell that. Your logic mirrors exactly flipping burgers.

Well, isn't this board all about bs, this way or another? One man's great post iis just a bunch of bs to another. It's all relative, depending on your point of view really.

I don't consider this board a bunch of BS. I wouldn't have been here if I'd thought even for an instance. I don't have time to waste so I think you are in the wrong place here.

Or what? You're gonna slap me with an angry smilie?

No sir, is just an English expression. In your case means: If you don't have nothing to say is better to read and learn rather then making your self look immature and ridiculous.

Take care

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Yeah I kind of think that you might be right. Could be pyroitechnics attached to an rc helicopter or something. This looks to be real so I'm not buying the CGI or lantern theory just yet.

Cool video what ever it is, but at some points you can see sparks coming from it like the one filmed here in Brazil.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is a fake. How come with 90% of these CGI fakes we never get to see the UFO take off into lightspeed. These fakes always end with the camera man zooming out and the video is done.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's obvious that there is a flame burning under it. I'm going to say it's some type of homemade deal where the flame heats the air which in turn keeps the thing aloft.

One thing I will say for sure, it ain't nothing from out of this world.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I felt the excitement from the children in the audio to seem sincere.

I am no expert but if they choregraphed the soundtrack they did a good job.

I will be following the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

For anyone here that doesn't speak spanish, they make mention in the video of a small plane (an "avioneta) possibly relating to a cessna that was flying by. Am I saying this is what that object is? don't know really since it's hard to distinguish in the dark. To me it looked more like a flying lamp. No, not one of those flying lanterns, I mean it looks similar to the desk lamp I have on my computer room, only, in the video it's flying/floating.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
This is a fake. How come with 90% of these CGI fakes we never get to see the UFO take off into lightspeed. These fakes always end with the camera man zooming out and the video is done.

I appreciate your post. With all due respect, it just doesn't seem to have any of the typical CGI characteristics. If it is CGI, it's a sloppy one. CGI videos are much too clean

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

I mean it looks similar to the desk lamp I have on my computer room, only, in the video it's flying/floating.

That is too funny.

Thank you for your help with the translation, mucho appreciation.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen

wait wait wait wait.....wait. you say that 90% is fake, thats why we have ATS to find those 10% and you cant just come in and say its fake just by looking at it, proof is your best friend dude.

Second how is a human made camera going to capture something going into LIGHTSPEED.

And BreadFan; where in the world did larry king come into this, i really want to find out about that

[edit on 29-1-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Someone should let that dude know his spaceships on fire....

Who knows what it is we're looking at but I would think that alien tech. would be a little more subtle...maybe. The lantern or parachute seem plausible.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
arent you guys glad to have someone like me that speaks spanish, im from mexico.

lol from what I can hear and im pretty sure thats what they are saying is that they are people jumping from a plane and another guy said that they had done that before, but there is a cute lil girl that said its shooting star

I think they are just skydivers...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

This looks like the "slow exposure" helicopter we saw in another thread, except that this one isn't a photo at all.

I think this could explain or rather de-debunk the others we have seen earlier

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Folks, if you're going to say that it "is" CGI, then you have to back it up with evidence.

I am not sure what it is, but it seems to be shooting out flames. Which kind of makes me feel that it may not be an advanced craft.

But maybe it still could be? I seem to remember a story about a flaming type of unidentified craft.

It looks like a cone with flames on it. Like a wizard hat. But, I also seem to see some rays of light coming down too.

Troy

[edit on 29-1-2008 by cybertroy]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleepy_wns

Thanks for the translation sleepy.

I think the majority of us can agree that this isn't CGI. I'm still on the fence as to what it is though. Not convinced that it is a skydiver, but not at all convinced that it is extraterrestrial. (puzzled look)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's a video of a pyrotechnic skydiver for comparison...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some Spanish translation:
One of the men says he has seen them the other day and that they identify the area for planes not to pass. Another guy says that they leaped out of that plane that's flying by.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join