It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is some really cool recent footage from Mexico. I would love to hear what you guys think.

I don't thing that this has been posted yet, sorry if it has.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Flagged, New one to me . Does kinda look like a light maybe reflecting off a window ?
You definitely have my interest peaked.

I just noticed it seems to be "throwing sparks" out of the bottom of it .

[edit on 29-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

It appears to be distorting the atmosphere somewhat as well. Almost seems too big to be any rocket coming out of Mexico. The size of it is what impresses me so much. Whatever it is, it sure is packing a punch.

The only info I have about this is that it was taped during a birthday party.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Looks a little like the current trend of fixing flares or pyros to radio control helicopters.
If only the filmer would stay on one focus setting.

Any one translate this? sounds a little like too much amusement for an 'encounter'

spl edit
Blummin typin in the dark lol

[edit on 29-1-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's CGI.
It's fake.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Yeah - kinda looks like the 'ol 'plastic bag attached to burning material' trick to me. The one where you create a mini hot air baloon by tying the handles of a plastic bag to some kind of burning material. You can even see what looks to be the melting plastic dripping off the bottom... Educated guess anyhow.

J.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Flagged, New one to me . Does kinda look like a light maybe reflecting off a window ?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

Not after I read your post, I noticed that when the light is passing 'behind' the utility poles, how come we don't see the wire in the between the poles in front of the object? why is it in front of the wire, yet so far away?

I hope I am making sense here.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

Good point. But, I can't help but think that it is pretty far away, and I'm no expert, just by how much he had to zoom. You always wonder when they don't post the remainder of the video. Could anyone attempt a translation?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Please elaborate....

How do you know this is CGI?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I really dont think this is CGI, these kind of videos are hard to fake. the night time black and white ones are very hard to fake.

i beleive this IS very real!

Flagged and starred from me.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Those two objects were not planes that's for sure. You can see a plane traversing the sky. This is truly strange...I saw what looked like steam of something coming off of this thing. It also seems to change shape...But maintained a conical shape...I didn't see the other one too well. I don't know...I just don't know.

Flagged and Starred.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is the quote from the source of this video...hope I did it right.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 New UFO Sighting over Mexico|UFO video Jan 26th,2008 This UFO video was given to me by a Mexican dude that videoed it during a birthday party.It is clear that there is something there .The question is ,is it real or is it a weather phenomenon.See it and judge for yourself. Since i do not understand Spanish,if someone can give me an insight on what is said on the video.

~source~

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It's CGI.
It's fake.

Now breadfan, you know that if it was CGI it would be a crystal clear shot of a beautifully detailed, no question about it, ufo with delightful palm trees swaying in the breeze.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

It's CGI.
It's fake.

Now breadfan, you know that if it was CGI it would be a crystal clear shot of a beautifully detailed, no question about it, ufo with delightful palm trees swaying in the breeze.

No. It's CGI. Everything out there is cgi and can't be trusted. How can u tell that tv anchor is real? Huh? Maybe they're now making those videos intentionally blurry just for us to think it may be real, but it's actually cgi fake.

So, with full confidence, I'm calling this video a completely computer generated HOAX! I'm not sure if those sounds or even voices are real.

Sampling techniques can do wonders these days..

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How can u tell that tv anchor is real? Huh?

Ok, I'll bite...what tv anchor?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

How can u tell that tv anchor is real? Huh?

Ok, I'll bite...what tv anchor?

Larry King.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh really? Can you prove it that is CGI? Do you have the expertise for such a claim? What I read from your post is just dooh dooh... I'm a skeptic that can't prove anything just I say so because I think so... typo of bs we're up to the nick with.

Well doesn't work like that though. You either put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like skydivers with fireworks underneath. You can clearly see the parachute canopy illuminated by the firework, especially :40-:50 in the clip.

Like this...

[edit on 29-1-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Oh really? Can you prove it that is CGI?

No I can't. Can you prove it is not? So what is left but to think this way or another. I think it's a CGI. No, I -know- it's CGI. The same way you know aliens are out there.

Do you have the expertise for such a claim?

No I don't. I actually flip burgers for living but I like to theorize and express my oppinions on this board in my free time.

What I read from your post is just dooh dooh... I'm a skeptic that can't prove anything just I say so because I think so... typo of bs we're up to the nick with.

Well, isn't this board all about bs, this way or another? One man's great post iis just a bunch of bs to another. It's all relative, depending on your point of view really.

Well doesn't work like that though. You either put up or shut up.

Or what? You're gonna slap me with an angry smilie?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lets keep it nice, please

Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 29-1-2008 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join