It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Didn't someone already say they translated the video and they said they are parachuting out of planes? why are people still trying to fight on this video? It's nothing.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It's CGI.
It's fake.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by elevatedone]

I'd love to know what you base this claim on. The video quality here is not good enough to say if this is CG or not. I'm a CG artist of many years.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by norman619

Unfortunately breadfan is skirting the issue as to why he thinks everything is CGI, which imo can be somewhat damaging to a well intended thread by a well intended op if they choose to listen.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
looks like a street lamp with leaves blocking and distorting it

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

if it is written, spoken, scribed or video/sound "recorded"....then I don't trust it.....the same common human enemy is behind the incidents on a universal scale as well as local....the drive mechanisms and theory is simple...if they get you to believe the illusion is there.....then that leaves room for an illusion to solidify....or set into reality....that leaves room to capture and turn it into what they like... like a party shipp or space cool pimpwagon space ship or sumptin' mon......turn dem voodoo against dem mon but modify to your own liking mon...... remember mon....we stupid.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Mexico again huh....

They have NEVER had a UFO wave.

Most of the footage from Mexico are balloons, hoaxes, and misidentified aerial objects. Most of the videos are part of a collection owned by one of ufologies biggest sleazy conmen, Jaime Maussan. The guy is a real rat. Makes all sorts of cheese with fake footage.

Mexico should be discounted as a whole in this UFO topic. Unless they can prove with a shadow of a doubt that they are ET.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yah this is no ufo. The reason i know is because i speak very fluent spanish and the people are saying that the day before they jumped and that "something" they used to identify each other so the planes wouldnt collide with each other. The ladie said that she would jump off but she said it in a sarcastic way if you know what i mean, so basically shes saying that she would never jump off.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Mexico again huh....

Most of the footage from Mexico are balloons, hoaxes, and misidentified aerial objects. Most of the videos are part of a collection owned by one of ufologies biggest sleazy conmen, Jaime Maussan. The guy is a real rat. Makes all sorts of cheese with fake footage.

Mexico should be discounted as a whole in this UFO topic. Unless they can prove with a shadow of a doubt that they are ET.

Who made you the expert, seariously... Do you live in mexico? do you speak spanish? can you prove that the videos from mexico are fake?...
I live in mexico, I seen the fleets, are you telling me that what im seen is not real?... The videos that you have seen in the internet about mexico's Ufos where shown in the news months before Jaime Maussan even knew of them... now why should mexico be discounted from this, from what I know all the videos that have come out of the USA have been judge by the military or the goverment, saying that there planes, bollons, venus and so on.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It looks like the planet Venus.
It could be a weather balloon?
Why don't they just land on the ground?
Take me to your leader!
Do they speak spanish?
I guess the aliens are not afraid of the Mexican air force.

I wouldnt be Ither... lol the mexican air force mostly buys Helicopters to fly to areas in the sierra to look for marijuana plantations, they have a few planes but nothing much only some scraps that they bought from the USA back in the 80's and 90's.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I appreciate all of the responses in this thread and thanks to all of our spanish speaking friends for their translations.

Coward, I strongly disagree with your comments. Mexcio sightings are no more or less credible than those elsewhere in the world. Are you calling everyone who has witnessed something strange in Mexico liars?

If we all had proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, from Mexico or anywhere else, we would have nothing to discuss. But that disclosure has not yet come.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is so fake. If it was filmed at a birthday party then it's one of those Chinese Lanterns. Plain and simple. Listen to the little kids laughing and enjoying the show.

Chinese lantern end of story. Here is a video I made of one of these. This video is of a small one. They make them about 3-4 times as large.

The film this post is about is in black and white and filmed on a terrible low mega pixel camera, most likely a cheap throw away phone. Someone launched a couple of these for the kids at that party. Plus look at the way they lose altitude at the end as their heat and flame begins to die.

You can clearly see that it is an open flame being suspended from a "hot air balloon" type of device being flown in windy conditions.

This is NO UFO.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by whistleryank3]

[edit on 31-1-2008 by whistleryank3]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Mexico again huh....

I like this post! Good points. I also think that guy is a sleeze and his videos are so stupid and fake I almost puke when i run across them.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whistleryank3
That is so fake.

My purpose was to find out what it was, not once did I try to convince anyone that it was a UFO. My conclusion, as well as many others in this thread, is that it is probably skydivers and/or planes.

I like this post! Good points. I also think that guy is a sleeze and his videos are so stupid and fake I almost puke when i run across them.

Not really sure what to say to that.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I like the videos Xenos posted of the skydivers with the flames. To me these two look almost exactly the same.
I'd also like to note that I was the videocamera person for my high-school several years ago and during a night football game I was shooting the game and swung the camera up to the sky to film "space junk" that was entering the atmosphere. It looks almost exactly the same as this video too. I even sold the rights of it to the local Seattle news station KOMO 4 for 100 bucks (haha, a lot of money at the time), and I've seen the Discovery channel use it on some program about UFO's they did years ago.
So in conclusion, I believe it's either the parachuters with the flares, or space junk. Definitely not a UFO, but I believe that's already been established.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Looks authentic to me, mexico has a load of UFO phenomeneon alot of the world has never been exposed to.

Great find! Keep up the good work..

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yah only mildy impressive to an open mind. It would be a terrible video to show a skeptic. Once again grainy and improperly focused

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

That is so fake.

My purpose was to find out what it was, not once did I try to convince anyone that it was a UFO. My conclusion, as well as many others in this thread, is that it is probably skydivers and/or planes.

Is that right? Your title says "SIGHTINGS OVER MEXICO...2008VERY REAL!!!!"

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Is that right? Your title says "SIGHTINGS OVER MEXICO...2008VERY REAL!!!!"

Yep, that is right. Look, if I wanted to jump to the conclusion and convince everyone that it was a ufo, as in alien, I would have said "very real ufo". But, I didn't. I respect your opinion, my apologies if the title offended you.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by michial

Wow michial that is absolutely bizarre.. Maybe it was posted in the wrong area? That's the only thing I can guess. That makes no sense. Thanks BTW.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whistleryank3

That seems a better explanation to me than skydivers. I didn't notice before but there are two "objects" that appear to have similar characteristics (perhaps one of the same, although that is unknown). About halfway through the video, the camera moves down and to the left, showing a second object that looks much like the first.

The size of the object would seem generally correct compared to the balloon you showed in your post. However, the problem lies in that the flames in this video seem to be massive and moving slowly (more evident to me of something further away and much larger). When I watched it again just now, I noticed also that there is are glare artifacts above the object with the flames. When I first watched the video a few days ago I thought that perhaps I was seeing multiple objects, but in fact what I was seeing was the one large object and the lens flare/glare being created by it.

It almost seems more consistent with a massive burning fireball. However what, then, is the second object which is very similar but is not moving? It just raises more questions than answers.

i don't know if I mentioned this earlier but I have seen space debris burning up and falling to the ground when I lived in Oklahoma. The debris burned with brilliant green and blue flames and had parts breaking off of it. There was later a newspaper story telling how this object was actually remnants of an old russian rocket. The debris landed in a park in Tulsa, Oklahoma. (We saw it falling as we were driving south on I-69 around 21st Street).

It also looks very similar to this.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join