It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey Sleepy, you're handy! Stick around. We need you. You can be the official ATS Spanish translator or something along those lines.

I'd vote for you anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I do see some similarities, a little more convincing than the other vid.

And Leto, thanks for the translation.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My husband, sitting beside me watching, says it looks like a real crappy video of the moon. Silly man.
I happened to use my headset to listen to the audio and faintly under the yelling, in parts, you can hear what sounds to be a small aircraft motor, but then again, that could just be a loud car.
I do agree with an above comment, sorry, I didn't quote it and can't remember the poster but I am just learning the site, the comment mentioned that the sounds of the reactions sounded very sincere. I think that if it were an aircraft they would have been able to identify it as such.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Leto & IAttackPeople are right, one man says that they are skydiving, and that the other night they did the same. Another man says you can see the plane where they jumped out of and that they were signaling the other airplane so it wouldnt fly into them. Then you hear a lady say, "Yo que me iba a ventar" "Like I would jump" or something like that.

So thus someone using a parachute/skydiving.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i'm sort of confused by what the small whispy object behind the bright on is. About halfway through the footage it looks more like flame trail than anything else but it couldn't be. If it were a rocket taking off, for example, the flames would be brighter than the object itself and in this case that is not so.

The only other conventional thing I can think of is something reentering the earth's atmosphere and leaving a trail behind it. I saw this once in Tulsa, Oklahoma when I was 18. My father and me were driving to Tulsa in a truck at night and we saw a huge object with a massive green flame trail. It disappeared (we guessed it hit the ground whatever it was). Turned out it was part of a russian rocket that reentered and landed in the park in Tulsa.. it made the local newspaper a day or two later I think but really nothing more than that. It looked similar to this but i'm not so sure that's what this is.

My first thought was that the bright object was traveling through a cloud layer creating a whispy looking effect in it's wake. about halfway through it looks more like a flame trail of something burning up in the atmosphere. In the last 1/3 of the video it looks more like a small object behind the larger/brighter one. Strange..

-ChriS

[edit on 30-1-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
After following Mungro's thread for days about an asteroid smashing me, I have a tough time getting through my skepticism anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Black Glad trash bag, standard road flare, some helium and a rope. Or, something similar. The molten burning droplets are a classic flare or burning material giveaway.

I'm amazed at some of the posts here thinking this is anywhere near an actual ET craft. Let me make something real clear... ET craft DO NOT BURN. PERIOD. They do not play by our laws of gravity and atmosphere.

Sometimes we want to believe soooo bad that we'll start entertaining anything as an ET.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hard to explain this as anything but CG if it were to be faked... otherwise I can't tell what it is. All the UFO's I have ever seen seemed solid or semi-solid. That looked like one large glowing plasma.

Very nice, thanks for posting.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I grew up near Mexico, Spanish is my first language.

Hres a more or less accurate translation of most of the dialogue.

Man:The other day they threw em to
Woman: Why are they throwing em
Man:They are identifying so an aircraft wont pass
Woman:They are throwing em
Man:Look thats the airplane that threww it
A bunch of ppl:Loook lookmtheres another one!
MAn:They look pretty
Man:They are parachutes
Man:You can see the airplane there.

They are sort of flares or parachutes with flares thrown away by 2 airplanes flying by.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I don't remember saying it is or it is not a CGI. I just asked you for proves and you provided none.

Am I under obligation to provide you proof? That's my oppinion. You agree or disagree. Pretty simple eh?

I can tell that. Your logic mirrors exactly flipping burgers.

So, my oppinion has less value because I'm flipping burgers? That's kinda discriminating and it hurts my feelings.

I don't consider this board a bunch of BS. I wouldn't have been here if I'd thought even for an instance. I don't have time to waste so I think you are in the wrong place here.

Nah, this is the perfect place for me. My burger-flipping friends who are also visiting this board recomended me to register here and take part. There are many of us. And we have a plan.

No sir, is just an English expression. In your case means: If you don't have nothing to say is better to read and learn rather then making your self look immature and ridiculous.

But it IS a CGI. I know it, the same way John Lear knows Moon has a breathable atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this doesn't appear to be showing any signs of advanced flight technology, as a matter of fact, it appears to get lower and lower, like skydivers with fireworks. they probably don't see too much of that in wherever, Mexico.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan_at_work

But it IS a CGI. I know it, the same way John Lear knows Moon has a breathable atmosphere.

That's stupid. Anyway, this is not cgi in anyway. I know it.

see? this results in a stupid yes,no discussion wothout arguments. So please, use arguments to back up your thoughts. I'll give an example for you.

I don't think it's either a helicopter with a flare attached to it or chinese lantern, due to the movement and the height. If you look at the first couple of frames the light is way to high to be a flare attached to an RC. You can reference to the houses. Way to high. Th chinese lanterns I lit did go up and they've gotten pretty high, and blew away. Even with almost no wind on the ground. Besides they that, this doesn't look anything like the lanterns I've seen.

I think dropped flares from a plane or parchutist with flares as stated above is the most logical explanation. If you look at the last couple of frames you can see the navigational lights blinking...

So, unfortunately, no ET's, but also no cgi. Elementary, dear Watson

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cappuccino
So, unfortunately, no ET's, but also no cgi. Elementary, dear Watson

Thank you Sherlock, but I have to disagree. It is my belief it's a CGI.
You can hate me for that or hit the ignore button.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan_at_work

Haha, I like posts like yours in a thread like this once in a while. Keeps is loose. And seriously: I find flipping burgers quite hard now and then
I'm sure most office workers don't even know how to

I work in television post production for over 6 years now and I must say its hard to say if its CGI. It could be, but then again I would not understand why they picked this footage to work on. Very unconvincing.

To me it looks like some bright lamp or lampoon dangling on a wire

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's a man made event. You can tell by the speaking patters of the on lookers. Also the lighting of the "UFO" is uneven and highlights aspects of the top. It looks to be flames at times.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
all these plastic shopping bag burning UFO's are probably doing wonders for the Mexican Atmosphere and ozone layer.

This is probably why aliens are trying to grab up your kids at 2 AM whilst playing football.

I can't belive anyone is buying this. The one lady is reallly yucking it up trying to contain her own laughter, as the second one goes up (actual down) in a literal, plastic dripping , nightmare.

You all know i'm gonna have to try makeing one of these now.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I agree with the parachute theory...

If i didn't, i'd have to say swamp gas...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards the skydivers. I don't think little plastic bags would put on such a show.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Kinda solved... its clearly some sort of parachute and some fire. You can even see the fire blowing with the wind.

Here are some pictures I fixed from he video.

Just my 2 cents

[edit on 30-1-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Sighting over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!!

REAL!!!! As in the sighting of a real parachute with fireworks tied below. You can clearly see the parachute. Also by the way it is spiralling downwards slowly.

Damn. Are believers that desperate? Are believers that gullible? Are believers that bored? These things are called parachute for god sake.

And what's up with the misleading title? It should be retitled "Sighting of a parachute over mexico Januray 26th,2008 VERY REAL!!!! But it has to be aliens!!! Cause I wrote 'SIGHTINGS' and VERY REAL!!! in the same sentence. So who cares?"

Nothing to see here... Move along, folks...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Macrotus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join