It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you identify this object

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

i spoke to my friend. he told me the camera was a megxon C480 and approx 5 yrs old. he also said, no matter what he did he could not get the camera to focus on that object. he emphased "it would [the camera] not focus on that object."

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

IT woudnt focus because the range was too close without using macro mode. That is a special mode that digital cameras have for taking close up photos.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
what would happen if you soak it in water again? would it melt like dirt or oily or what? from the pics and i know its been said before i cant make hide nor tail of it. it looks like a clump of clay with a nipple. but you said it was transparent when held to the light. does it feel jelly like?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
what would happen if you soak it in water again? would it melt like dirt or oily or what? from the pics and i know its been said before i cant make hide nor tail of it. it looks like a clump of clay with a nipple. but you said it was transparent when held to the light. does it feel jelly like?

i found it in water but i can not recall if it was wet. you would think i would remember if water was dripping from the object but i am unable to say it was wet. it looks quite similar to "Tayga's" link. If it is a "support, a ceramic, for the precious metal catalyst" how would it be or could it be ejected in that form and with the teet?

when i held the object up to the sky i could see a hole the size of the object but i definitely could see that i was holding something round. i could look through the "teet" and view 100% of what i was looking at such as a kitchen table, a person's face, if that makes sense.

i am still looking for the box in storage i put this thing in.

please bear with me.

it does not feel like jelly. it is light in weight and

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO

I would love to see several better pics as well...

some of the transparency pics would be even awesome'r..

did it have any other qualities? magnetic.. super light...

and was it hard as a rock when you fitrst found it ?

please.. please dont say..
'I dont have it anymore'....
i still have it. I put it in its box after Britt took the pictures. i just have to get it out of storage. I got worried exposing it to air because it seems to be deteriorating. i've had it since august, 2005. i kept it because there were so many unusual events that happened at 584 harper valley. you can actually see where it is deteriorating by the darker, brown spots. no magnetic quality. it was super light. it was not hard as a rock. it was fragile. i could have crushed it in my hand.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

it was super light. it was not hard as a rock. it was fragile. i could have crushed it in my hand.

With this imformation I think we can safely rule out that it is part of a c, converter. As a ceramic part would not be like that

Would you describe this item as being 'hollow'?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

not hollow because of all the little squared tunnel holes. it was solid on both sides, top and bottom and flat on top and bottom. if you held it up to light it was as if it were hollow but you could also tell you were holding a sphere. the word transparant is the only way i know to describe it. now if i looked through the "teet" reminded me as if i were looking through the opposite end of a pair of binoculars.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
imho, this is not a bio ball.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
any new info....?

have you taken any new pics yet....

im still itching to see the transparency....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

sorry. i haven't been spending too much time on ATS. Kinda got knocked out of the saddle w/the Sunny Purdue thread and just a little weary mentally.

got a questions for ya. whatever it might be, but let's just say it is a bio ball as one ats member suggested, how do you suppose it came to be in a 5 gal bucked of water under a pear tree out in the middle of nowhere? And why do you suppose it is deteriorating? did you notice the brown discolored spots?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

are you going to answer my questions?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

LOL
today this thread popped into my head
and I wanted to see if any new pics were posted..

as far as how it got there.. I have no clue...
I still want to see the 'transparency' pix..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join