It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Can't find a DoD only Shuttle mission for 2002

Need more input... maybe we can get Internos to track this doen seeing he's in Italy.

Hmmm.... So NASA/DoD has a Top Secret facility in Italy??
If so, internos better be careful or those Italian spooks could go after him! And if they do, we're gonna lose an SME here! Lol!

But seriously, what do you think of that Aurora pic? Looks genuine to me!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

If so, internos better be careful or those Italian spooks could go after him! And if they do, we're gonna lose an SME here! Lol!

But seriously, what do you think of that Aurora pic? Looks genuine to me!

Ah, so are you concerned for the loss of the SME rather than for the loss of the friend? LOL

Seriously: that pic is simply amazing: i came across it some time ago. Some weeks ago, i wrote to C. Barbato, asking for further informations about it: he did not answered so far. The only problem with that pic is that the guy seems to be the only one who owns a copy of it. Now, this looks to be a strange way to disclose something:
Let's assume that it has actually been taken by a member of an STS mission: why don't share it with a better known website rather than with a guy watsoever (i mean even anonymously)?
I'm going to contact someone else, perhaps i'll be more lucky.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

From the Space Shuttle.

Nope! I don't think this pic would be available on any NASA site! It looks like a photograph taken by an astronaut, scanned and given to someone!

I think the attitude is what it should be if it's climbing into space. Also remember it probably has an anti grav propulsion system on board and therefore it may not have a conventional flight profile.

Cheers!

If it is from a shuttle mission, can you account for the mission? That was the question I was trying to ask -- sorry it was worded ambiguously. Why would even an "unconventional" profile require a more than 60 degree angle of bank?!? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the nose up attitude.
Again, I'm not saying it's a fake. I don't have the knowledge to review the photo. I'm simply telling you why I find it suspicious.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Seriously: that pic is simply amazing: i came across it some time ago.

Likewise... I spotted it when I was tracking the Secretum Omega...

My problem with the image is also there is no other source... thought it sure looks good...

Also there is no DoD Shuttle Mission for that year... unless it was taken from the new 'non-existent' space plane
But then thats whats supposed to be in the picture

The other thing to look at is what is the stuff outside the 'window frame'? Can we identify that?

It is also bad that we only have such a low quality, small image to work with

Maybe you could pop over to the Vatican and ask the Jesuits?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The other thing to look at is what is the stuff outside the 'window frame'? Can we identify that?

I think that's reflection off the glass from the inside. Looks like a guy with a combat dress who's taken the pic!! Ready for war, what?
Is it that the top secret shuttles are manned by the Army/Air Force astronauts since these shuttles are operated by them from..... Vandenberg?? Hawaii?

Lol! This whole thing stinks to hell and high heaven!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Better image

Source

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks Internos...

Couple questions on this one...

In a simple enlargement of the triangle in the original picture... I see 'distortion' around the craft...

In the better image you linked to...

It definitely appears as if the triangle was put in as an overlay...

So I will put this in my 'Of interest but not likely pending further data' file, but of course the 'distortion' COULD be the effect of the drive mechanism making the area 'fuzzy'

[edit on 13-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thanks Internos...

Couple questions on this one...

I'm having hard time in distinguishing it clearly.
Perhaps in the reflection we see a glove, but i'm not sure.

In a simple enlargement of the triangle in the original picture... I see 'distortion' around the craft...
It definitely appears as if the triangle was put in as an overlay...

So I will put this in my 'Of interest but not likely pending further data' file, but of course the 'distortion' COULD be the effect of the drive mechanism making the area 'fuzzy'

LOL !! That was what i was going to say before:
but the distortion looks fishy to me:
besides, there a 90 degrees angle in the triangle:

This is another fishy detail, especially because te top side is absolutely parallel to the top edge of the image.
Anyway, as more read the stuff related to that case, the more i'm getting convinced that it's all a bunch of BS.
Nothing that can be verified: there are some real things, but unrelated.
This specific photo has been published in order to backup the claim that an Aurora brough the alleged Vatican's Probe (Siloe) out of the atmosphere: really, i can't believe that guy.
Did you find something about Siloe?

[edit on 13/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Shhh its a SECRET

Italy. In addition to Italian participation in the European Space Agency's efforts, the Italian Space Agency (ASI) independently is providing three Multi-Purpose Logistics Modules. They will be used on the Space Shuttle to carry pressurized cargo and payloads to the ISS. The structural design of the Modules forms the basis for the design of the European Space Agency's Columbus Orbital Facility. The agency also will supply Nodes 2 and 3 to NASA.

[url=http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/spacestation/overview/world_wide_team.html]http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/[url]

Multi Purpose Logistics Module (MPLM) Leonardo during integration in Alenia Aerospazio's clean room in Turin, Italy (NASA)

www.nasa.gov...

And don't be so smug Mr "I have an estate in India"

NASA has its slimy grip on YOUR country too...

NASA To Work With India on Moon Mission
www.nasa.gov...

NASA/ISRO deal: No Shuttle seat for India

'We are restricting the space shuttle flights to only those missions necessary for completing the International Space Station (ISS) and one mission for the Hubble space telescope, there is no seat left for an Indian trained astronaut on board the shuttle over the next four years,' Griffin said at the press conference in Bangalore to announce the NASA deal with India.

www.nasaspaceflight.com...

Maybe we could get India to back Pegasus' spacecraft... we would give them a seat

China takes one image of the Moon... its 'doctored', looks like a google Moon knock off and then nothing more... ( I wonder if they REALLY made it up there)

Japan say 2 years before we see anything from there craft (Selene has been all but forgotten in the public eye)

LOL anyone that thinks any other country will get a chance to reveal whats going on out there... I got news for ya...

NASA in Japan

The NASA Japan Representative is based at the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo, Japan and is responsible for coordination of NASA programs and interests in Japan and other countries in the Asia Pacific Region. The NASA Japan Representative works with regional aerospace officials and industry representatives on key programs and serves as a local point of contact for NASA meetings and travel in the region.

There are three NASA officials working in Japan and two assistants. In addition to the NASA Japan Representative, there is a NASA International Space Station Program Liaison at the JAXA Tsukuba Space Center and a NASA Scientist at the JAXA Institute for Space and Astronautical Science.

Heck they even have a special OFFICE
www.hq.nasa.gov...

And while looking for things I came across THIS old article...

Remember Gary McKinnon from Britain who looked into images at JPL? Well it seems JPL's computers are like Swiss Cheese...

NASA OIG: Fourteen Hackers Arrested in Italy

On July 31, 2002, federal police officers with the Guardia di Finanza, Milan, Italy, served search warrants and arrested 14 members of the "Reservoir Dogs" hacking crew. The arrests were the result of a 10- month joint investigation that started with the compromise of a US Army computer at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, and two computer systems at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in California.

Special Agents with the US Army Criminal Investigation Command, Computer Crime Investigative Unit (CCIU) received the initial complaint in October 2001. The CCIU traced the intrusion through several intermediary computers to its source in Italy. Through recovery and examination of the compromised computers, CCIU was able to determine that the computers had been hacked by a member of the "Reservoir Dogs" hacking crew. CCIU also found evidence of several more compromised computers including one computer at JPL. This information was passed through the United States Secret Service Liaison Officer in Milan to the Italian authorities.

www.spaceref.com...

So just where IS that line between us researches seeking answers... and the hackers finding them?

All you skeptics out there...Ask the hackers... they have what we don't... and are sitting in jail as PROOF

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well it sucks when they do that... because now it makes his other data suspect. This was the main reason I did not post that picture yet... If I cannot find the original source I try not to use them

(The other reason is I haven't finished the "Triangle UFO' section at Pegasus yet
)

The glove is good though
As to the distortion being from the drive... I would not expect it to be rectangular around a triangular craft....

AH! So if that IS a glove... then the image makes more sense

[edit on 13-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Well I now have DEFINITE PROOF that...

A) Barbato's Image is tampered with... a lousy cut and paste job...

B) that the ORIGINAL photo is in fact THE REAL DEAL

C) That once again NASA is calling our 'UFO's SPACE DEBRIS

Not only that but THIS 'space debris' is a THREAT

NEW YORK TIMES

Now it IS interesting and important to note that they do not actually talk about this picture... only the author has used this image in a 'space debris' article...

I tell you what... this is a GREAT FIND by mur (at a different forum)

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow! That's a fantastic find!
So that triangle in Barb's pic is probably taken from here! Nice C&P job, eh?

But heck! The crap that these guys spew is not even funny! I mean how can that object be space debris? Do they think we are all that dumb? Ha! I think it's the Aurora! Period!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Darn! I can't applaude Zorgon here:
Mike i hope that you did, heck!
What a fantastic find, great sleuth here

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Darn! I can't applaude Zorgon here:
Mike i hope that you did, heck!
What a fantastic find, great sleuth here

Why the devil can't you??
OK, now where's that applause button? Lemme see....Ah..Nope! Couldn't find it too! Darn!

[edit on 17-4-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

We can move this one in Aliens & UFOs, applaude him than bring it back: (joking)

I hope that there's any chance to find the original picture:
now i'd like to take a closer look to that thing, whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Here's another pic of the Aurora. I haven't the faintest clue if it's genuine or not. Check it out!

Courtesy: ufopictures

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Do they think we are all that dumb?

Ummm in a word....YES

And you watch many here will agree its 'space debris'

:shk:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

We can move this one in Aliens & UFOs, applaude him than bring it back: (joking)

Thanks guys but lets not be to liberal with that button..
Besides it was mur at OMF who sent it to me...

I hope that there's any chance to find the original picture:
now i'd like to take a closer look to that thing, whatever it is.

I have written the writer of the article at the New York Times and asked him where he got it from...as it IS a NASA image we should be able to get an answer.

Now as its a shuttle mission for sure... lets track the date and go through mission files before this 'space debris' 'burns up' in orbit

Since the article was Feb 6 2007, it was not a current mission, so there were only two before that in 2006

116 September 9 2006 STS-115 Atlantis
115 July 4 2006 STS-121 Discovery

If this list is accurate

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND How can something exist if there is no proof of it? Even the blackest of programs leaves a trail IF you know where to look.

This is quite typical
If there is no proof i does not exists ?

There used to be the idea that the whole universe evolved around the earth, do you think it did until we "proved" it didnt ?
Your logic is flawed on this one i have to say.

To all the "where is the proof" people i'd like to show this.

Circumstantial evidence

If a witness testifies that the defendant was seen entering a house, then screaming was heard, then the defendant was seen leaving, carrying a bloody knife, that is circumstantial evidence; if a witness testifies that the defendant was seen actually stabbing the victim, that is direct evidence.
en.wikipedia.org...

examples

A popular misconception is that circumstantial evidence is less valid or less important than direct evidence. This is only partly true: direct evidence is generally considered more powerful, but successful criminal prosecutions often rely largely on circumstantial evidence, and civil charges are frequently based on circumstantial or indirect evidence. In practice, circumstantial evidence often has an advantage over direct evidence in that it is more difficult to suppress or fabricate. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously inaccurate at times, and many persons have been convicted on the basis of perjured or otherwise mistaken testimony. Good strong circumstantial evidence can be a far more reliable basis on which to make a determination of guilt. It should be noted that circumstantial evidence normally requires a witness, such as the police officer who found the evidence, or an expert who examined it, to lay the foundation for its admission.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is quite relevant to these type of discussions.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe that Zorgon posted some material about a military soviet sattelite that was completely black and i believe stealth.

If i would put secret sattelites and crafts up in space i would make sure they are very hard to see, specialy from earth.
So to state that these things are not there simply because no one seen them is not very usefull in this discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join