It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by mikesingh

If our government has that technology then why not sell the patents to other more developed countries to make even more money then oil has ever shown us?

It's the question of security. Selling ZP technology is fine, but those countries can further develop that technology not only for energy but making weapons that could pose a security threat to the US of A.

Think about this for a moment, how much would Russia, China, Dubai, Israel, Britain, Canada, and Europe pay for it?

What's the point of buying a technology that costs tens of billions of dollars to begin with? The US wouldn't give it for a song, would they? The idea is to have access to freely available energy, where one doesn't have to pay for using it. And that's when we'll graduate to a Type I civilization where we would be able to harness all the energy from the Earth for free! But that's still a long way off.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hay Mike, you really really have to watch these…. explains a lot…..

[edit on 2-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest

What's the real reason we suddenly stopped sending men to the moon?

Who can answer that question?

The answer I always liked was from the Astronaut in the documentary "The Greatest Story Ever Denied":
""When we got to the moon, we found there was someone already there. And it was made clear to us that we could either leave, or we would be removed."""

It was incredibly dangerous and at the time they weighed risk vs reward and decided it wasn't worth it.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Right, I'm posting links below for related subjects, aswell as some corroboration on the subject. I know I'm not as good as Mike at research, but hey, some people may not have heard of this, although I doubt it.

This is a link to the congressional discussion of the 'secret space program', I know quotes have been put on here, but again, for some insight.
www.globalsecurity.org...

A similar topic on earth files, discussing the secret space program, aswell as possible funding and technology.
www.earthfiles.com...

A link to an interview with Gary McKinnon, a hacker who gained access to DoD databases aswell as NASA. He is still in the Uk fighting extradition to the US. The US government really want this guy considering all this stuff 'doesn't exist' ^^
www.guardian.co.uk...
MUST READ!!

Again, similar topic, started by John Lear discussing the secret astronauts, although slightly off topic, it does corroborate aswell as offers some other insightful information. A picture of the F-19 ISV is included on this post, interesting stuff!! like to hear Mr. Lears thoughts on this subject, see if he can clarify some points we've raised here.
lucianarchy.proboards21.com...
Some other info i can't seem to find, although im sure many people on here can find them, if you do pls post, it will only strengthen our argument.

-France complained to the US about the numbers not adding up on there 'official' declaration on the number of sats and stations up there.

-Billions of dollars were wasted on a USAF base after they built a space port and crafts and never used it apparently!! i don't know whats more criminal, they may have done it, or they are getting away with that explanation, LMAO!!

again, if people could find these, i will keep looking aswell, but pls post

thanks. EMM

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...
display&thread=1152904029&page=5

[edit on 2-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to mention, back in the 60's/70's Eduard Meier (billy) was a contactee for the pleideans, he has 1000's of pictures of various craft, planets etc and in a few of these, he had taken a picture of various satellites around Mars with an american flag on them, apparently there was alot, lol.

I know Mr. Meier was apparently discredited, but alot of the Disinfo about him is very circumstantial etc. I remember someone pointing out his picture of the pterodactyl was an exact copy of a picture in a Dinosaur book, but the first thing that i thought was how hard would it be to have the book drawn to that spec, have the pterodactyl in that position etc. I havent been able to find the name of the book, so i haven't been able to corroborate the dates, but Eduard Meier still holds water with me.

The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier: interesting documentary, even if you don't believe in it, its some food for thought

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Theres allot of Bs on the web... can't say for sure what is real and what is not...

But can say this... We haven't been to the moon in over 30 years LOL... Nasa gets a yearly budget less than what bill gets has to his name LOL

Come on ANYONE that isn't 100% sure we have been playing the world with the Soviets from the Cold War? end of WW2 to sell them crap tech... while secretly moving into space...

well come on this is one conspiracy/ eppisode of world drama... you just Have to know is real...

We have been going to space for a long long time... and the rest of the world is blissfully ignorant...

A single good asteroid 18 Trillion in precious metals avg... towed back to earth... No reason to fund a space program huh... give Nasa 15 Bil and it's Not a crock of #... adeception?

LOL we have space ships... that we do for sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

reply to post by andre18

Thanks guys! Those were very interesting Vids and links!
EMM, it's gonna take me some time to go through all that though I've read a couple some time ago! Can we blow the cover? Hmmm...At least we're getting close, what with all the sleuthing going around!

Cheers!

[edit on 2-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was watching a military show on one of the Discovery Network's stations, and there was an Air Force lieutenant saying how the Air Force's space program was much bigger than Nasa's.

This tells me there is a black budget space program, and that you don't even need to make it a black budget program, you just make it part of the military and say it isn't any body's buiness.

Bliss.

Thuth

www.conspiracygrimoire.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

i think the biggest problem with your arguement Cool Hand, is that you keep expecting "Above Black" type programs to be "proveable"

Sorry. Its called "BLACK" for a reason, cuz you cant see anything!

Expecting someone to prove anything in this realm of discussion, is 100% useless. Theres no proof, and if there WAS PROOF? IT would be contained, and hidden agian.

This subject lays within the realm of Speculation. You simply cannot claim facts, or use "debunking" to "debunk" it. You cant! Its speculation.

Please look in a dictionary to see the definition to the word "Speculation".

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i love your point. if you look around today, everything is up to date mainstream brand new, from-cars,t.vs,homes,computers, and many modern items, its funny to think that a 1980's legacy, has no way in caching up to a plasma flat screen.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

well said , i have noticed that Coolhand turns up in every thread demanding proof of black projects and secret programs....it makes me laugh that people expect there to be open proof just lying around !!!

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
well after seeing the name "Dr" Boylan in this thread (and other BS) i'm not even gonna bother flexing my mind over this one. If how ever someone serious starts a thread on this well may'be it could be interesting. 2 trillion lost...start by explaining "lost" ....All i know is it was unaccounted for and that's something totaly different. it seems that people think that the militairy doesn't do secret stuff..

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i think the biggest problem with your arguement Cool Hand, is that you keep expecting "Above Black" type programs to be "proveable"

They are proveable, if you know where to look. Folks here are looking in the wrong places to find the proof that they need.

Then why are they posting pictures of them?

My biggest problem with these posts is that people are making claims (albeit crappy ones) that these things exist. If they were just speculating as to the existence of them, I would probably have left it alone.

The point of this webiste is to deny ignorance, right? So instead of doing that the people here are embracing it, and can't see that for themselves.

[edit on 4/2/08 by COOL HAND]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by muzzleflash

well said , i have noticed that Coolhand turns up in every thread demanding proof of black projects and secret programs....it makes me laugh that people expect there to be open proof just lying around !!!

snoopyuk

You know what makes me laugh? Folks that will believe anything they are told here, regardless of evidence (or lack thereof).

I remember the good old days here, when folks expected facts to back up claims. Now you just spew whatever crap you want, and chance are someone here will believe you and take up your cause.

I can't believe that we have gotten to the point now where we attack those who simply demand proof (don't tell me there is none) of claims. I guess the mods must be taking some time off from their duties?

Check my previous posts, I asked some simple questions that could easily prove such a program even possible. No one here has accepted the challenge and tried to dig up the info I asked for. Until they do, I will remain skeptical of this program.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
They are proveable, if you know where to look. Folks here are looking in the wrong places to find the proof that they need.
Then why are they posting pictures of them?
My biggest problem with these posts is that people are making claims (albeit crappy ones) that these things exist. If they were just speculating as to the existence of them, I would probably have left it alone.
The point of this webiste is to deny ignorance, right? So instead of doing that the people here are embracing it, and can't see that for themselves.

Ok ....if that is the case.... can YOU point us all in the correct direction then please ?? we have been researching many of these `black ` progs for a while and i am sure we are all big enough to take any help from you ....or anyone for that matter.....

thanks
snoopyuk

[edit on 4-2-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree...

But then rather than attack people that are at least trying to find these 'right places to look', it would seem to me that if your serious about your intent to 'deny ignorance' you would share these places... that you claim exist

Seems to me with holding info on proof of these black projects (that most regular participants here at ATS would have no way of finding access to) makes you as guilty as those hiding the projects...

Unless of course your job restrictions do not allow you to release any of those '50 gigs of files " you have claimed to have in your possession at work with the "real stuff"

Calling your bluff here... either put up or shut up... as has been demanded of me so many times here...

You have photos of these black projects that no one knows about? Fine POST ONE

You claim we are "barking up the wrong tree"? Fine... point us to the right tree...

Otherwise your words are just more of the same rhetoric without proof to back your statements as you accuse others of

well with the Pentagon about to crack down on the internet its going to really tighten up in the next year or so... I mean we are now an 'enemy weapon'

:shk:

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As soon as people start answering the questions I have asked, I will be more than happy to answer theirs.

I think part of the problem here is that people often do not know exactly what they are looking at. There are all kinds of information that is hidden in plain sight (mostly appropriation bills). The problem is that no one wants to wade through hundreds of pages of documents to find one or two telling lines that can provide you with what you need.

This isn't something I can teach you how to do. If you haven't already figured it out yourselves, chances are you never will.

BT

I will admit to being tempted to pull a Lear manuever for this one.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think part of the problem here is that people often do not know exactly what they are looking at. There are all kinds of information that is hidden in plain sight (mostly appropriation bills). The problem is that no one wants to wade through hundreds of pages of documents to find one or two telling lines that can provide you with what you need.

Well I do...
and I have collected thousands of those documents with the efforts of the Pegasus team... but as you say no one wants to read through them so there is little point posting them... heck in the star gate thread I had to 'brow beat' people into even looking at a document from AFRL... then one guy comes back and says "well I looked at it but did not see anything significant... could you highlight the relative passages?"

LOL he never even looked at the title let alone the abstract on page one...

So one has to ask... why bother?

This isn't something I can teach you how to do. If you haven't already figured it out yourselves, chances are you never will.

No one is asking for lessons... just point us to one real image or one real source of 'good stuff"

But then... there are others here who claim to be skeptics, yet work at a job that actually has 'hands on' on the very things we are looking for... Sure I understand that they are bound to keep their mouth shut, and I have honor enough not to reveal what was told to me confidentially, but to pretend to be a skeptic seems to me kinda stupid... unless they have a different agenda...

I will admit to being tempted to pull a Lear manuever for this one.

I would advise against it... the weather has changes here... that might get you banned or your topics dumped into skunk works with no warning or reason given...

Even my FOIA releases went to the basement... while those from Clifford Stone (which are old and readily available all over the net) are still front page news...

Oh well...

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What's the real reason we suddenly stopped sending men to the moon? Who can answer that question?

"When we got to the moon, we found there was someone already there. And it was made clear to us that we could either leave, or we would be removed."""

It was incredibly dangerous and at the time they weighed risk vs reward and decided it wasn't worth it.

No money in it.
The cost of the program did not justify the value of the science.
The American public got bored with the Moon program. The U.S. beat the Russians, game over.
They also wanted the money spent on social welfare programs.
Nixon needed to cut the budget and hated JFK, and was happy to cancel JFK's pet program.

Anyway, the point is that there are plenty of simple, mundane, down-to-earth reasons why the lunar program was stopped. Congressional lobbyists were much more effective at keeping us off the moon than aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For those like COOL HAND who demand some sort of verifiable 'proof' I have told you about the book 'hunt for zero point'. were as this is not 'proof', the author's bibliography has a number of sources and references that would go nice in the collection you don't show anyone.

Since you are demanding people to prove the secrets of the world to you, use your skepticism as fuel and go hunt for these answers. Your journey will consist of an order off amazon and about £7, and you will have much information on the 'possible' history of the secret space program, as well as some information on the craft they may be flying today and the technology there in. There is even a museum in Germany managed by a (grandson i think) that holds various journals of his fathers, as well as some of his grandfathers inventions, during his time with the nazi's.

You may even be able to find the information on the internet, although I've been looking, i can't find any. As i stated earlier, I've borrowed the book to a friend, so I'll have to wait for him to return it before I can give specifics.

Again the question will be if you believe it or not, but hopefully these sources will give you some evidence that you incessantly demand and if not, at least something valuable to contribute to the discussion.

(how can you be a skeptic if you have images of this stuff?)

thanks. EMM

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join