It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Space Pioneer!
I was THERE, I KNOW what we have, and it's not Space Shuttle Technology. The present technology is at least 50 (FIFTY) years ahead
of the tax paying publics knowledge! But, then, what level is the tax public knowledge?? LOW, and that is being kind.
NASA was forced by Bill Clinto to place Dan Golden in as NASA Adminsitrator while I was at KSC! Does that jog anything in the readers mind?
I refer to the once great PEOPLE of the USA as SHEEPLE in a nation of MORONS!!
Many reading this have voted for Bush/Chaney, Clinton/Gore, Bush/Quail, etc. All are puppets doing the bidding of a shadow government that has TOTAL CONTROL over the US Senate, Congress, White House, Supreme Court AND the so-called Federal Reserve system or using its other name, the World Bank!
Take a guess WHO among the human race controls the World Bank??
Bush has a 91 IQ!! In fact, he is very close to being called a MORON! So, this nation of MORONS put another MORON in the White House!
We are being taught to hate the French nation! At least the brave French removed a corrupt King and his mistress and removed thier heads.
TREASON is RAMPANT in Washingtn, DC!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is the job of the Shepherd to FLEECE the Sheeple...

Several TRILLION dollars of this FLEECING have been exposed and not a whimper from the Sheeple

And the Wolves continue to pray on them...

All is as it should be

LONG LIVE THE NWO

Or is it the OWO doing business as usual?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon you are so right about the NWO I am sorry OWO. Phil Schniedner told of 1.2 trillion dollars being funneled secretly for the construction of a least 2 underground secret bases each and every year.

Now these tax slaves as well as the poppy fields must be protected at all costs for these secret projects including the ultra secret space program to continue. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It is the job of the Shepherd to FLEECE the Sheeple...

Going back to your old philosophy there, mate?

We came here with nuthin', and we put on a great show! Don't be pullin' out before da fat lady sings...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
We came here with nuthin', and we put on a great show! Don't be pullin' out before da fat lady sings...

Not going anywhere... meet me downstairs... next to Mulders office... there are some interesting people down here

Originally posted by rikriley
Hi Zorgon you are so right about the NWO

Well i want to know where to sign up.... I bet THEY have tickets to that Mars Shuttle

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

What's the real reason we suddenly stopped sending men to the moon? Who can answer that question?

"When we got to the moon, we found there was someone already there. And it was made clear to us that we could either leave, or we would be removed."""

It was incredibly dangerous and at the time they weighed risk vs reward and decided it wasn't worth it.

No money in it.
The cost of the program did not justify the value of the science.
The American public got bored with the Moon program. The U.S. beat the Russians, game over.
They also wanted the money spent on social welfare programs.
Nixon needed to cut the budget and hated JFK, and was happy to cancel JFK's pet program.

Anyway, the point is that there are plenty of simple, mundane, down-to-earth reasons why the lunar program was stopped. Congressional lobbyists were much more effective at keeping us off the moon than aliens.

LOLOL....even so.....no money in it.....after Nixon there was always the opportunity for the next president to start up the space program again or the next or the next etc.....it's taken 30 something years for bush....a Christian, someone who believes god spoke to him on the phone
, that it is now a good idea to back to the moon..... obviously someone put it in his head...a influential person(s) this such person(s) also influenced leaders of China, India, Japan etc......anyone of these countries could have started their own space race during the 30 years gap and yet nothing......

The public had nothing to do with it, NASA was still able to send men into space during that 30 year gap, but just not to the moon? The amount of money needed to finance the moon program could have and still can easily be funded if you abort other missions…

Now we are going back to the moon because of helium three, why did it take 30 years to plan to go back if they got the helium three samples back in the 70’s…? As soon as they came back with the element in the 70’s the would have every reason to go back…. And if they didn’t know the moon had Helium three when they went to the moon in the 70’s….then how do they know now…..obviously they’ve either had the element for 30 years or have been there since….or they’ve been back to the moon in the 70 year gap possibly in the secret space program……Why did it take them 30 years to plan to go back to the moon….?

Prove me wrong…..

I like to use logic every so often….how about you…?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
No money in it.

No money in it? HE3/4 has plenty money. With that stuff on the Moon you could power the world for the next 1000 years. We have esoteric minerals/metals there like Platinum Group Metals, PGMs or PeGgyMaes, Titanium etc. And of course, the Apollo samples show that there are minerals abundant in the common lunar soil which are fairly easily processable to produce major quantities of fiberglass, ceramics, clear glasses, aluminum, calcium, iron, magnesium, titanium and chromium, as well as other materials -- the basic building blocks of space development.

But It's not the Moon anymore. The latest NASA plan entails landing man on asteroids instead!! Why? Because there's probably a top secret military program up and running already for the past 30 years or more. And they're likely mining the Moon of these exotic materials even as I type!!

The cost of the program did not justify the value of the science.

Cost? What cost are you implying? I thought you read enough to know how Black projects (Secret military programs and those run by the 'shadow' government) are funded? Not with tax payers money! (What a relief!!)

The American public got bored with the Moon program. The U.S. beat the Russians, game over.

Bored? I didn't! And probably there are millions like me! And you say the game between the Russians and Americans is over? I think not! They're in this together - probably from the 60s! So there's no 'game' going on where top secret Moon/Mars projects are concerned. It's a typical case of you-scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-yours!! After all, sharing tech is a good thing, what?

They also wanted the money spent on social welfare programs.

Welfare programs? What? Is there such a thing??

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you stop and reflect back on all sorts of things that cropped up involving scams and short falls of various government programs, you can begin to see where and how money is diverted from one area to another.

Do you really believe that multiple millions of dollars just went missing from Iraqs banks and Sadams personal fortune? Do you believe that our military has "LOST" humvee's, trucks, jet's, heliocopters, supplies, equipment, and money since the Iraqi conflict started? or, just maybe, did the government and the military COOK the BOOKS regarding money and materials, to syphon off Billions of Dollars for other "Black Programs"?
The GAO hasn't been able to keep track of all the money the government spends. That is their sole purpose, but, they have failed in doing so. HUMM, do you suppose they are in on it too?

When I was in the AIR FORCE during the Viet Nam war, the 3 star general I worked for, had his own secret stash of Air Craft parts for his DC-6. When the inspectors showed up to to take inventory of everything on the base in 1971, we had built fake walls and hidden rooms in the hangar, to conceal all of his ILLEGAL " lost " supplies. He even had complete engines for his aircraft. Only his air crew knew of this stuff, and we knew to keep our mouths shut about it. The inspectors never found his stuff!
That's a small example of what the hell goes on!
Do you actually believe there is a war on drugs? Or is the American government playing PATTY-CAKE with all the major drug producing nations. Why is it when aircraft and personel are about to attack a poppy field, they nearly always find the ware houses, field's abandoned, and all the men are gone? Somebody is tipping them off. The raid is a charade put on to show we are "fighting the fight" to stop the flow of drugs. So, let's keep funding the war on drugs! If truly, billions of dollars are changing hands inside of the illegal drug rings, where is all that money going? Year in and year out, we are told that the drug cartels are making BILLIONS each year. If that is the case, where is all that money, and why hasn't it exposed it's existance via lavish lifestyles, expensive toys, and so forth. Where are the solid gold tubs and faucets, the Ferrari's and Lambo's, yacht's and multi million dollar private jet's? Somebody high at the top, is spending the money on something else...but what? Remember the Iran-Contra scandal? What makes you think that the insiders stopped there.?
The point is people, if the Military and and secret BLACK PROGRAMS want to find unaccounted for money and supplies, they will find a way to get it, or create a false fronted program that is funded openly, but, yeilds little to no results.
You do know that we send BILLIONS a year to Israel under the guise of Economic Aid packages, right? Yet, look at that sorry ass state! Do you see 50 years of contiuous AID visible in their infrastructure, buildings, and military? We even give them our best fighter jet's and missles! So where is that money going? Something stinks too hell with that perpetual scam.
What about all the supposed humanitarian aid send to Africa, that never makes it to the needy people? We are told that it sits in warehouses and rots because of corruption. This is reported continuously, year after year.
Do you see massive piles of rotting and decaying food, and grain any place? There should be, but, there isn't. There is a huge discrepancy of what is reported sent, makes it to the port, and how much is just "wasted" laying in wait. Someone is stealing and selling these supplies for cash for some other program. Starving and dying tribes are expendable, if the money can be rerouted to pay for a mysterious black flying triangles, invisiblity cloaking programs, plus secret spies in the sky, and just maybe,
working with aliens at bases on the Moon, Mars, and god only knows whatever else the DUAL GOVERNMENT of the USA is up too.
You and I will never stop it. We are all pawns.
UFOBH

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

very well done ,
excellent post .....star given

thank you

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

Excellent post UBH!
Starred! What a charade! Here's something of interest. Some don't believe the CIA is the biggest drug trafficker on Earth, smuggling drugs, billions upon billions of dollars worth from Afghanistan and Central America, and encouraging the local clan lords in Afghanistan to grow more and more of the stuff with money and other enticements!

They even transport the darn stuff hidden inside fired artillery shells and show it as 'Salvage for recycling' in the manifest!!!

Cocaine from crashed CIA plane. Gulf Stream 2 crash-landed with 132 bags
of coc aine weighing four tons in Yaucatan, Mexico. It has now been emerging
that the planes and coc aine were the property of a CIA type front company
whose owners and directors have CIA and Government connections.
Courtesy: indymedia

This whole thing stinks to hell and high heaven!

Cheers! Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I guess I would be correct in saying the American government is corrupt..?
More or less every government world wide is corrupt….?
Or just the ones we’ve been able to uncover so far are corrupt…?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Be watching the foia documents. There is a lot of documents I have obtained dealing with Dyna-Soar. I got more today.

God Bless

Cliff

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

Be watching the foia documents. There is a lot of documents I have obtained dealing with Dyna-Soar. I got more today.
God Bless
Cliff

That's excellent! Why don't you post the goodies here?
It could blow the lid off the can and let the maggots out!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Necessity is the mother of invention, yes. But there is a simple point that you are missing in your post. Let's face it, the military has all kinds of secret programs going on in all different phases. The secrecy may, indeed, be for classification to protect national security interests from being discovered or stolen by foreign governments who might use those technologies against us (these secret aircraft are one example). But there are problems with black budget programs in general from my point of view.

First of all, trusting the military entities who conduct these black budget programs to conduct themselves ethically is absurd. The only oversight that goes into these programs is that of the military itself (Just how far would the military go in order to have the technological edge). Genetic research and engineering is just one example of this. How far has it really gone? If we really have gravity propulsion, what else is going on that is being done? I remember reading a CNN news column back in 2003 in which a well-known aerospace engine manufacturer (I believe it was Boeing) publicly admitted to researching gravity propulsion. That was over 4 years ago. It isn't completely inconceivable that the military or companies that work for the military discovered a way to make this propulsion a reality (without direct knowledge of any alien UFO at all) while keeping it secret to secure our technological advantage.

The possibility that they could have reverse engineered such technology just adds to the probability that we really do have this technology (and probably much more than just gravity propulsion).

The fact cannot be ignored that our space program (NASA and before) has made huge strides in manned space missions up until apollo 17. But there has been an enormous technological gap between then and just a few years ago when we finally sent robots to mars and an international space station into orbit. The technology integrated into such missions obvoiusly shows that we have come a long way. But that just deepens the mystery here. If we have progressed so far in these few years since the apollo missions then why have we not pushed forward?

One could answer that we were waiting to get the international space station up and running first. That meant the space shuttle had to be up first, and that meant alot of money and time going into a shuttle program that has failed miserably in a lot of ways and killed alot of people (save for finally putting up the ISS and it's cargo, etc..amid heated debate about the cost of the ISS). But that doesn't explain why people have continued to come forward with knowledge and first-hand accounts of UFO's at air force facilities, not to mention people who have come forward with information and knowledge about these black projects.

I may not believe everything I hear but I also don't believe everything my government tells me. There are obviously black budget programs being funded with massive amounts of taxpayer dollars going to fund programs to research and develop technologies which alot of us probably haven't heard of (This from an individual who has served 6 years in the U.S. Air Force working in munitions and know people who have worked at Area51 and other facilities).

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone,

Could you or someone else at ATS post a specific thread mentioning the Dyna Soar project docs being posted ? Love to read through them and foward the info to other interested parties.

Thanks.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by maudeeb]

Or I could just keep checking the archive link I just found

[edit on 8-2-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb
Mr. Stone,

Could you or someone else at ATS post a specific thread mentioning the Dyna Soar project docs being posted ? Love to read through them and foward the info to other interested parties.

Thanks.

I've checked out Clifford's document archive on ATS. The Dyna Soar project has not been included as yet. Hope it is soon. Cliff could post the link here.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Pashaa!!!

Or you could just ask yer old buddy at Pegasus

THE RISE AND FALL OF DYNA-SOAR: A HISTORY OF AIR FORCE
HYPERSONIC R&D, 1944-1963

DTIC released 1995 520 page report ADA303832

If yer nice I may upload a copy to my server

[edit on 9-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Hay Mike I'm sure you're aware of secret space..... The relevance of the contents of the film should be fairly related to this subject......

[edit on 9-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I know that some people do believe that we never went to the moon but IMO it is not based on fact and not supported by any solid evidence whatsoever. That's just how I feel. None of the conspiratorial claims can be confirmed. More evidence points to us actually being there.. Not to mention the video and photographic evidence, as well as the moon rocks themselves. People think they used earth rocks instead of moon rocks? If the moon was once part of the earth, as many scientists claim, then obviously the chemical composition is going to be comparable to ours on earth. The scientific data actually supports the theory of the moon being part of the primordial earth in some form. Now, many scientists agree that it probably is what actually took place. That can't be outright denied by the conspiracy believers because it is true.

I know you are trying to make a point by posting that youtube video, and I'm not trying to be rude, but IMO it is completely irrelevant to the topic. Especially since we are talking about the military's space program, not NASA's (even if both are funded by the federal government).

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this info has been posted already, and I'm not about to read this whole thread to find out. So here goes, in the US Army at least from what I know, in the last decade a new MOS has been created for officers. It is an astronaught position and sounds vry interesting considering what has been mentioned all over the many media types.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join