It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

traitors should be shot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The greatest threat to the U.S. troops is a Republican government. Bush 2, this fiasco, Bush 1, Desert storm, I actually agreed with this one. Ronald Regan, the Cold War ender, started with Iran and swept though Central America, and parts of South America(drug wars).

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Exactly, I would support the troops regardless, they are laying their life on the line, whether or not they agree with why they are there.

SO HELL YEA I AM GOING TO SUPPORT THEM and ANYONE who does something to jeopordize their safety should get shoot. They have been mobilized for war by the President knowing they would be in harms way. So you cant shoot the President for that. They are an enlisted army remember and at this point not a mandatory army. Those soliders chose to serve. They were not forced to serve. They are willing participants in this conflict whether they agree to the motive or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Am i stupid? NO i can spell soldier and unfortunately i can't vote against Bush as i live in the UK although i don't think who you vote for makes any difference anyway

LOL...didnt have my glasses on

So its better not to vote just whine and bitch about whos elected? And you were crying about Blair too vote him out.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Remember what happened in the 70's. The troops were the ones that took the brunt of an unpopular war. Whatever happens let us lay the blame where it belongs, at the feet of the politicians, not the troops, who's job is more perillous than any fireman or cop.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Exactly, I would support the troops regardless, they are laying their life on the line, whether or not they agree with why they are there.

SO HELL YEA I AM GOING TO SUPPORT THEM and ANYONE who does something to jeopordize their safety should get shoot. They have been mobilized for war by the President knowing they would be in harms way. So you cant shoot the President for that. They are an enlisted army remember and at this point not a mandatory army. Those soliders chose to serve. They were not forced to serve. They are willing participants in this conflict whether they agree to the motive or not.

So the fact they were stupid enough to choose to serve the latest World Empire means they are to be pittied? Very strange reasoning i must say

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Am i stupid? NO i can spell soldier and unfortunately i can't vote against Bush as i live in the UK although i don't think who you vote for makes any difference anyway

LOL...didnt have my glasses on

So its better not to vote just whine and bitch about whos elected? And you were crying about Blair too vote him out.

I was one of the few who voted against Blair in the last election, the trouble was hardly anyone voted because they knew it was fixed as your elections were!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Darkness, you owe the troops of the past for the arena that you slam. You opinion is only heard because of the people who have fought in whatever country you live in to give you that forum. I am not religous, but tonight I am going to PRAY you are not Canadain.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Darkness, you owe the troops of the past for the arena that you slam. You opinion is only heard because of the people who have fought in whatever country you live in to give you that forum. I am not religous, but tonight I am going to PRAY you are not Canadain.

I owe nothing to anyone my friend, i make my own decisions

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
AAAAAH, just checked, my prayers are answered.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh, really, well I can tell you my grandfather joined the British army BEFORE Canada declared war. I am extremely grateful for that. If you are not, then maybe we should have left well enough alone and let you enjoy your Becks beer and saurkraut.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I was one of the few who voted against Blair in the last election, the trouble was hardly anyone voted because they knew it was fixed as your elections were!

I must admit bush was elected under strange circumstances to say the least but that does nothing to demean our S O L D I E R S.

I must admit again though they must be stupid to lay there life on the line for people like you.

As far as my spelling goes I had to quit school to help feed my family because back then we didnt have welfare like today. This put me in a prime position to be drafted to fight in the same kinda bull# we are into today while people like you and Clinton and Bush hide behind draft deferments and had daddys pulling strings to keep them out of harms way and then spit on us that didnt.

Some of us were too stupid to do that and have the scars to show for it

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh, really, well I can tell you my grandfather joined the British army BEFORE Canada declared war. I am extremely grateful for that. If you are not, then maybe we should have left well enough alone and let you enjoy your Becks beer and saurkraut.

You are not the only person who had relatives who fought in WW2 but don't let that cloud your vision on what the underlying and pre-determined motives were.

Sometimes people get too emotional about the past!

I'm off to bed now to have nightmares about the Bush/Blair administrations, never mind i'm sure you'll enjoy your blue tinted dreams tonight! ZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
RUN COWARD! It was your country we were helping, ours was not in peril. And that was round 2. In WW1 we sent 1/3 of our population. Which pretty much left the elderly, women and children home, you ungrateful bastard.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

RUN COWARD! It was your country we were helping, ours was not in peril. And that was round 2. In WW1 we sent 1/3 of our population. Which pretty much left the elderly, women and children home, you ungrateful bastard.

getting over emotional again?

I must go now but i'm not running as it's 01:29 here and i'm knackered, sleep tight Canada boy!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You must be a rose, because you certainly are a prick.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Obviously Mom said it was bedtime. I'll be looking to finish this tomorow at 2PM your time. That means I'll be having my morning coffee. Asleep I can still debate you.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
HERE comes the white boy taliban helpin al queda im jus sayin this so i can get 20 posts to get in ats fast chat

Let it be known to all that T-BO (formerly known as Chronic, what was subsequently banned) has no real intention of making a meaningful contribution to this discussion forum or any other. May I suggest a careful review of posts made by T-BO by the Moderators to discern whether his quality of input outweighs his propensity for wasting our time.

Sincerely,

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I agree with Delta. Mods should also evaluate threads by "Shorty".

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD!
what a #er.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Obviously Mom said it was bedtime. I'll be looking to finish this tomorow at 2PM your time. That means I'll be having my morning coffee. Asleep I can still debate you.

actually my mom died 3 years ago when i found her suffering from a stroke in her back garden, it was not very pleasant and has had a deep impact on what is important for me

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join