It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

traitors should be shot

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
HERE comes the white boy taliban helpin al queda im jus sayin this so i can get 20 posts to get in ats fast chat




posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lilblam, you take the cake pal.

I am sure someone, in some institution somewhere is looking for you.

You have to be the most far out, off his rocker "person" that I have ever came in "contact" with.

If you plan to "stick around for awhile" how you do this without regard to preserving your own "life" ?

So its cool if someone just walks up to you a blasts a hole in your head for no reason then right ?

You wont feel like your "time" to learn or anything got cut short. Thats just the way its going to go down for you and if it happens it happens, right ?

Its people like you that make the human race a disgrace. That stand on the side and just watch as innocent people are killed for no reason. And then to say there is no justice, there is no crime, that life is free will with no love and no hate, etc.

Thats what you really think life is about ?

Yes, life is about learning, but its also about the preservation of life. To be taught and to teach, to bring enlightenment to people that have strayed from the path of what is right. Thats why humans are here.

Not to communicate with some other "evolved" life form, not seek to become GOD's. Not to create a deffinition of the universe. Its is all HERE, RIGHT NOW, in front of you. THIS world is what you need to learn. Not the afterlife, not after your "gone" its RIGHT NOW that matters. NOW is the chance for you to learn the mistakes of men and to grow. So self preservation is critical to learning.

What you are promoting lacks the key component, that you must love ALL of GOD's creations whether right or wrong, beautiful or ugly, white or brown, animal or insect. ALL is of GOD, but GOD gave us instruction to "wipe" out all that is against him. And by willfully endagering those around you, you have broken his pact with you and it is GOD has will assign your fate. Humans are mearly a tool to achieve the totality of GOD's knowledge.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The main point of our justice system is

Innocent until Proven Guilty!

Not guilty until proven innocent.

He is not even charged at this point so calling for his execution seems a bit premature.

We all seem to have forgotten this since OJ and 9/11. We are a nation that requires you to be convicted of a crime, by a group of your peers and then justice (hopefully appropriate) is handed down. If convicted do his crimes justify the death penalty? Who knows at this point but to argue how to kill him seems a bit pointless.

Just my humble opinion



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The thing about war, and politics, is that you are trying to achieve your goal by any means possible. You try to get info on his weaknesses, he tries to get info on your weaknesses. You both know that. But a traitor is a variable. You think that you can TRUST this person, and he turns on you. We're not talking about a mole, an enemy agent, we are talking about a TRAITOR. If my brother turned out to be a traitor, for whatever reason, he has now put my family in danger, becoming the enemy. I would not like it, but I would see him executed.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The punk swore an oath to protect america then turned around and sold us out.

He is a liar and a traitor.

Kill him



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Damn, the Cold War was so much simpler. That person would have just disappeared.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The punk swore an oath to protect america then turned around and sold us out.

He is a liar and a traitor.

Kill him


When are people going to realise that the enemy is not another country, religion or rival football team?



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
WTF? Who is the enemy then?



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   


When are people going to realise that the enemy is not another country, religion or rival football team?


I was in the army. I dont give a # who we are or are not fighting the man betrayed his brothers in arms and deserves to die.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Lilblam, you take the cake pal.

I am sure someone, in some institution somewhere is looking for you.

You have to be the most far out, off his rocker "person" that I have ever came in "contact" with.

If you plan to "stick around for awhile" how you do this without regard to preserving your own "life" ?

So its cool if someone just walks up to you a blasts a hole in your head for no reason then right ?

You wont feel like your "time" to learn or anything got cut short. Thats just the way its going to go down for you and if it happens it happens, right ?

Its people like you that make the human race a disgrace. That stand on the side and just watch as innocent people are killed for no reason. And then to say there is no justice, there is no crime, that life is free will with no love and no hate, etc.

Thats what you really think life is about ?

Yes, life is about learning, but its also about the preservation of life. To be taught and to teach, to bring enlightenment to people that have strayed from the path of what is right. Thats why humans are here.

Not to communicate with some other "evolved" life form, not seek to become GOD's. Not to create a deffinition of the universe. Its is all HERE, RIGHT NOW, in front of you. THIS world is what you need to learn. Not the afterlife, not after your "gone" its RIGHT NOW that matters. NOW is the chance for you to learn the mistakes of men and to grow. So self preservation is critical to learning.

What you are promoting lacks the key component, that you must love ALL of GOD's creations whether right or wrong, beautiful or ugly, white or brown, animal or insect. ALL is of GOD, but GOD gave us instruction to "wipe" out all that is against him. And by willfully endagering those around you, you have broken his pact with you and it is GOD has will assign your fate. Humans are mearly a tool to achieve the totality of GOD's knowledge.


Yes certainly, NOW is important. But to fight your ass off to preserve the NOW is kinda silly to me. Yup they say, as above so below. This means, this world IS a reflection of any higher existance, and therefore if you plan to "escape" it won't really work so well. To understand higher realities, one must understand this one first. All this I agree with. The part I don't agree with is fighting for my life so hard, that I am blinded by the struggle to survive.

When someone goes and kills innocents and I do nothing about it, you think that's bad? Please define "innocents". Really, WHO to you is innocent? And who is NOT innocent? Innocent from WHAT?

Also, why should I violate the free will of someone who wants to go kill someone else? This means that I take charge and say "NO, I want that person to live, and therefore I will prevent you from killing him, by killing you first". Who am I to decide who dies or lives? I can only be responsible for myself. If people choose to kill one another and to trample the nature of this planet, that is THEIR choice. I'm here to learn from all of this, to possibly experience it, and move on.

I'm not here to be the "daddy" and to put everyone in their respective corners for a timeout. Nature will run its course, and trying to interfere with free will of others only backfires and hurts you AND them.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   


Also, why should I violate the free will of someone who wants to go kill someone else


O god here we go with this nonsense again



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow.. Time to up the medication Lilblam!



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Like I said, if you have no brain, feel free to join the army. If you want to be a slave for the corporate masters, if you want to do the bidding of any rich #er who is looking to exploit others in his greed, BE MY GUEST!

If you want to play the game of "war" with those whom you perceive as a THREAT, feel free. If you want to join a religion and contribute to massive propaganda and mind control as being one of those sheeple, be my guest. But join you I shall not



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Lilblam, I for one am glad that my grandfather stood up 60 years ago. I would hate to think I would be speaking English and GERMAN.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk


I was in the army. I dont give a # who we are or are not fighting the man betrayed his brothers in arms and deserves to die.


Americans are so patriotic that they are blind to the real enemy, also British too if you were thinking i was being racist!

Get real, we are not the good guys that we are told we are!!!!!!!!



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Blam, what the f*(k do you believe in, you lucky astology mood ring?



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh yeah, you want to get through to the mind controlled sheeple who call themselves patriotic, nationalistic, country-loving Americans? Good luck


Their closed, programmed slave mind and BLIND patriotism doesn't provide them much of an option to understand anything else... they've chosen to be slaves, and they remain slaves.

Attempting to wake them up is not an option. Those who want to wake up, will when they choose to do so.

Also, when the truth starts coming to light in the near future, the truth will start hitting the sheeple really hard, and the deeper in ignorance you are, the more pain/suffering you will feel when presented with the truth of what is really going on.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   


Get real, we are not the good guys that we are told we are!!!!!!!!


Let me put this in a way that maybe you can understand I dont care WHAT army he is in if he were Taliban and betrayed his fellow soldiers I would feel the same.

This is not about idealoges or who we are fighting or why. Its about betraying the men who depend on you to watch there back



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   


Their closed, programmed slave mind and BLIND patriotism doesn't provide them much of an option to understand anything else... they've chosen to be slaves, and they remain slaves.


If only some 4th density people from the future would save us



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join