It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

traitors should be shot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Get real, we are not the good guys that we are told we are!!!!!!!!

Let me put this in a way that maybe you can understand I dont care WHAT army he is in if he were Taliban and betrayed his fellow soldiers I would feel the same.

This is not about idealoges or who we are fighting or why. Its about betraying the men who depend on you to watch there back

So why not take your anger out on George Bush or Tony Blair or do you think they are decent people who care about our troops?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No, no, no... You got it all wrong!

This is just a pictorial depiction of one getting medieval on another's arse. And a damn good one at that!

DeltaChaos Out

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by dreamrebel
. I think they get midevil on his arse.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

yeah. stick something up his bum. that's your answer to everything. bit of a fixation?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
www.cnn.com...

This kid should not make it out of the brig.

PERIOD

I think all traitors should be shot, including presidents, vice presidents, cabinet officials, secretaries of Defense, military leaders and members of congress who allow the aforementioned to commit war crimes and plunder the United States treasury for their own personal gain.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would love to know what the TROOPS thought about Blair and Bush.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So why not take your anger out on George Bush or Tony Blair or do you think they are decent people who care about our troops?

Are we talking the same language here?

I DONT GIVE A # ABOUT THE POLITICS.

I am talking about betraying your fellow soldiers whatever country you are from.

When you are in the field you depend on your brothers and they depend on you. Its the ONLY way you live to fight another day. When you break this bond you deserve to die. I had no more respect for the enemy POWs that betrayed the fellows than I would ours.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sorry, but we are not "evolved" you are not "evolved" the whole human race is not "evolved".

Act like a 2004 human, you are one. The world is, as it is.

When I was in the position that I was, to see three people murdered right before me eyes. IF I was holding a weapon AND if the killer had turned towards me, don't think for even a second tha I would not have pulled the trigger and ended his life, right there on the spot, just as he took the life of three people.

But I did not have a weapon and the killer ran off without even looking in my direction. The people who were killed had no idea they were going to die. A women was killed crouching over another person who was shot. None of them had a chance.

And the killer was never caught. What do you think those peoples families go through every single day ?

Do you not have any compassion for those people ? Its just their fate and their hand in life that they have to deal with the reprocussions of what happend, while the killer gets away with taking human lives.

You are an (o). And I hope you find salvation someday.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are we talking the same language here?

I DONT GIVE A # ABOUT THE POLITICS.

I am talking about betraying your fellow soldiers whatever country you are from.

When you are in the field you depend on your brothers and they depend on you. Its the ONLY way you live to fu=ight another day. When you break this bond you deserve to die. I had no more respect for the enemy POWs that betrayed the fellows than I would ours.

So you remain blind to who makes the real decisions and just care about if the slaves stick together or not? You are seriously deluded my friend

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So you remain blind to who makes the real decisions and just care about if the slaves stick together or not? You are seriously deluded my friend

I care about weither the other poor dumb # in the fox hole with me is on MY side. And there is a difference between Warriors and slaves a difference I would be happy to show you my "friend".

who makes the real decisions or not dont mean much when bullets are flying around your head the ONLY thing that matters is being able to trust the man beside you but I would not expect someone like you to understand

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In reply to your post to me before...it seems you are the one who believes human beings are so special. That we are here in this school to learn, and have souls, ect. We are just evolved animals really.

Now, you rave about how unless your theories are true there would be no point to existence, you must realize that just because we exist that does not mean there is a point. It is up to humans to make their own point to exist, organisms do not have to require some greater purpose, just because they happen to be advanced.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And by the way outofdarkness I am against the war and think bush is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
SHOOT HIM!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I care about weither the other poor dumb # in the fox hole with me is on MY side. And there is a difference between Warriors and slaves a difference I would be happy to show you my "friend".

who makes the real decisions or not dont mean much when bullets are flying around your head the ONLY thing that matters is being able to trust the man beside you but I would not expect someone like you to understand

It's obvious that you are not intelligent enough to understand who is making you go to war for the wrong reasons in the first place so let's agree to disagree or would you like to shoot me for being a traitor?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I seem to think you are totally flying over what Amuk said. He seems to say he supports the troops, but not the war. It is okay to have certain ideals and beliefs for the organization itself. He did state before though that he thinks Bush is an idiot, and is against the war.

Just because he is not interested in politics, but still wants troops to remain loyal to one another, and have a sense of fellowship, does not mean he does not realize who commands the troops in the first place.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I may be wrong, but I seem to think you are totally flying over what Amuk said. He seems to say he supports the troops, but not the war. It is okay to have certain ideals and beliefs for the organization itself. He did state before though that he thinks Bush is an idiot, and is against the war.

Just because he is not interested in politics, but still wants troops to remain loyal to one another, and have a sense of fellowship, does not mean he does not realize who commands the troops in the first place.

But he did not state that until a few minutes ago, he seems to have backtracked slightly

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It's obvious that you are not intelligent enough to understand who is making you go to war for the wrong reasons in the first place so let's agree to disagree or would you like to shoot me for being a traitor?

Are you stupid or just putting on a good show? Just because you do not agree with the war doesnt make you a traitor. I dont agree with the war either and I am a civilian now and can speak my mind. But a SOLIDER who sells out his fellow soliders is a traitor. Want me to repeat it slowly?

If you disagree with the war vote the idiot out of office, just like I plan to do. Or protest the war or whatever you want to do.

But if your a solider and betray your fellow soliders I would shoot you myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For Darkness, a quote from Pulp Fiction, " English Motherf*(ker, do you speak it?"

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I say cold water, 50 gallon barrel, car battery, bean and glass, bamboo shoots.

Anything to add Gotti?

A date with Hitlary with promised lovin.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

But he did not state that until a few minutes ago, he seems to have backtracked slightly

I have not backtracked one inch if you would READ my posts you would see my ONLY concern is for the troops.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Are you stupid or just putting on a good show? Just because you do not agree with the war doesnt make you a traitor. I dont agree with the war either and I am a civilian now and can speak my mind. But a SOLIDER who sells out his fellow soliders is a traitor. Want me to repeat it slowly?

If you disagree with the war vote the idiot out of office, just like I plan to do. Or protest the war or whatever you want to do.

But if your a solider and betray your fellow soliders I would shoot you myself.

Am i stupid? NO i can spell soldier and unfortunately i can't vote against Bush as i live in the UK although i don't think who you vote for makes any difference anyway

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I may be wrong, but I seem to think you are totally flying over what Amuk said. He seems to say he supports the troops, but not the war. It is okay to have certain ideals and beliefs for the organization itself.

There is hope for you yet

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join