It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

traitors should be shot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well Darkness, I found it. You ready for another go?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You are a complete prick!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well Darkness, you should not have u2ued me. A tactical mistake. Bring it on.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You make me ashamed that even part of my lineage comes through Britain.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OutofDarkness = Owned!

w00t w00t!

Anyway, a flame war is a bad idea, Mods dont take it lightly.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You make me ashamed that even part of my lineage comes through Britain.

You must have english in your blood then as they are arrogant and self obsessive!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
51, you are right, I take this personally. Darkness, put your views out for all to see, not just u2u insults.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
BTW, is it your bedtime yet?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So you don't think you owe me an apology over your remarks about my mother. I hope i meet you some day!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

51, you are right, I take this personally. Darkness, put your views out for all to see, not just u2u insults.

If he's bothering you with comments sent via U2U, file a complaint, or U2U a Mod and see what they have to say about it, Darkness will probably be issued a warning.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So are you one of his buddy's?

I have sent one U2U to him because of his remarks about my mother, nothing sinister but i guess you gang up on here like every other forum

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My comment about his mother was innocent. I had no knowledge of the situation. I am not worried about what the Mod's think if they read the thread. Also I wouldn't Ignore a person, you might miss a point, just not here.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by outofdarkness
So are you one of his buddy's?

I have sent one U2U to him because of his remarks about my mother, nothing sinister but i guess you gang up on here like every other forum

Nope, Im just trying to keep this thread civil.

Flame wars dont help anything, and they just spill over into other threads. If you have a problem with another poster, just file a complaint. I speak from experience.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Darkness, I have called you a prick too, but I did it in the forum.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Darkness, I have called you a prick too, but I did it in the forum.

so did i if you haven't read it? As for your remarks on my mother then you will be an enemy of mine for life!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Im not a mod, so I dont expect you to listen to me, but to save you both from warnings and feuding along the line, I would suggest you take this to BTS or just drop it.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, if I'm an enemy of yours I will look out for the American, Canadian, Rusian, Australian, (sorry, to many to name) that will be coming after me. Honestly, I'm sorry about your mother, not you. Anyone that could throw alliences aside as quickly as you do not deserve saving.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My comment about his mother was innocent. I had no knowledge of the situation. I am not worried about what the Mod's think if they read the thread. Also I wouldn't Ignore a person, you might miss a point, just not here.

Your comments implied that i was a child even though your behaviour was far more childish (i'm 39). Your remarks about my Mom upset me as that was a very difficult part of my life and i have still not gotten over it. Your behavour sickens me as you are so ignorant to other people!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Dude, death is a part of life. I lost my grandfather 3 years ago, you know the one that joined the British forces before we joined the war. You said that a lot of people were touched by that war. You pi$$ed on it. Why should I care about your feelings while you are $hitting on mine?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
51, thanks for your help, but when it's told I'm not worring. I know what you are saying about flaming, but when you diss my country, sorry, it's go time.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join