It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your plan for dec 21, 2102

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'll probably be attempting to escape tyranny and martial law in America, go build a shack in the middle of Canada or something, and do some psychedelic mushrooms because it will be a beautiful sight and I plan for spiritual enlightenment.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
If I am still alive 21 December 2012 -- which is doubtful at my age -- just think 'crone' -- but if I am still alive I will be as far away from coastal areas as possible -- just a hunch.

And if I am still living here at my place away from the world, I and my dogs will spend the night before, as well as the day and night of 21 Dec. camping out in prayer in the cave at the back of my property.

Nothing like a good cave when you need it.

Wow! You have praying dogs! Now that made me laugh really hard! Thanks, I needed that!

I'll be getting hallucinogens and watching the show from a lawnchair! One way or the other, I'm gonna get a show!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Drinking smoking, getting ready for christmas... you know, the usual

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i will carry on as usual, but on this subject, since there will be chaos, i suppose extremists will take this as an opportunity to start setting off explosives and making suicide bombings, making some people believe that it is actually the end of the world. but whatever, i will be living my day as usual!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hopefully I will be drinking wine in the massive caves in Moldova!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I plan on being in the mountains that year for Christmas.

If we are still there on the 22nd, I think I'd like to get pregnant again.

:-)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

"Your plan for dec 21, 2102"

Hose Quervo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join