It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your plan for dec 21, 2102

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Woah - maybe something will happen like the wind will change making people stuck in a state of constant ecstacy, what a bloody "enlightenment" that would be eh people OMGing all over the place!

Guess no more "bullets" will be being fired....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would probably just take my wife with me, and go to somewhere higher place, and just look the sky. If something would happen, there's not realy anything which we could use to stop the...change ?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
reply to post by xnibirux

Thanks for you reply xnibirux. I'm not going to push the "give me hard evidence" boat because I know how extremely difficult it is - its not fair for me to demand evidence off you that something WILL happen when I can't provide evidence that something WON'T happen. It's certainly a tricky situation.

The 1 in 3 claim of people with cancer is false in my opinion - if you listen closely to the statistics they say 1 in 3 people will be directly AFFECTED by cancer which means that 1 in 3 people will likely know someone who maybe knows someone close who has cancer - scaremongering tactics from the media / government again.

However please don't read that as me saying I don't believe cancer exists and that I'm trivialising it - I understand it destorys lives both the sufferer and their close ones and it's disgusting.

This really is a wait and see scenario - if I'm honest I've had a VERY strong feeling for the last couple of years. It's not really getting stronger as it seems to be at it's peak constantly. I geniuinely feel that something is soon to happen in the very near future - what this is I have no idea and I'm working my arse off trying to find out what it is.

Hi again, just to let you know, everyone has cancer; it is just a matter of that cancer's growth that is the important factor in someone 'finding out' they have cancer. The 1in3 are those who actually find out they have cancer, which I believe everyone holds the starting ingredient, ELECTRICITY
Remember in the movie "Waterboy" when Bobby Boucher's mother said, "Benjamin Franklin is the Devil." Well she kinda has a point
Whether anyone likes it or not(which you shouldn't like it) Electricity emits magnetic radiation which causes cancer. Anyways in 'peak' I meant the sun's radiation, because the ozone layer's depletion increases with every year's passing because of the magnetic radiation. By the way, I would just like to state that yes there are fake stories out there, but this does not mean every story out there is a hoax(not that you said that). There are stories out there that may seem fake, but taking the time to do research on certain subjects can lead to an understanding, but most people are ignorant(not saying you are) and choose to just discredit a story and claim it false in their opinion(many will agree with them making it seem they are correct that the story is false, but most do not look twice). With the 2012 predictions, there is research. Researching many ancient cultures and their time periods and coming up with connections can be quite scary when coming across similarities between them even though they may not even lived around the same millenia.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Reply to the original Post:

I will try to stay at home with my family, if possible I will work from home.
consider this that 2012 stuff becomes very popular in Dec 2012. people will atleast try to be alert... it may be possible that markets be close...

so good idea will be to have necessities available and stocked, also will try to keep the survivor kits in house...

thats it... and than will wait and watch TV...

if nothing happens I will
loud...

[edit on 28-1-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Shopping list:

8 lemons
4 limes
2 bags ice
1 ocean vodka
1 citron vodka
1 ciroc vodka
4 large steaks
4 artichokes
4 baking potatos

Barbque, martinis, and lemon drops, good friends and great tunes, as well as,cheese, crackers and other assorted pre dinner snacks

Meet and greet, then party like its 1999......

Cmon! remember Y2K? Fool me once....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Oh Dear... I forgot to mention the Liquor part... usually I keep atleat a box of bear and 2 bottles of scotch... i will double these!!!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What kind of Scotch? What do you know about this that we don't. Should we be upgrading our shopping lists?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
enjoying the cyclic nature of the new Mayan k'atun. Isn't the whole concept of the cyclic calender to reaffirm it's infinite presence? why are there so many who are so adamant about full-fulling a doomsday prophecy either with their own fear or negativity?...wusses jk

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I plan to be dead. I'm pretty sure I will be. I don't know anyone living now who's going to make it until 2102.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is not much one can do, all we can do is plan for the worse, hope for the best. and see what happens. Maybe the poles will switch with the alignment with the sun and the milky ways center black hole. Maybe we see funky colours in the sky that nite. Or maybe we shall watch another corny xmas speacial on the fox network. No matter what happens, we cant do nothing to stop the inevitable. All we can do is hope we can find a way to survive all teh predicted wars, astroid hits, pole shifts and global warming. Plus hell a ew others, that shouldnt be to hard. But i do know 3 facts about life, you are born, you pay taxes and you die, the rest in between is all filler.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think I'll be getting ready to put up a new Mayan Calendar.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hopefully some of the best "greens" Mexico has to offer! Gotta stay festive!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Originally posted by bodhisattva
Believe it or not we are now 4th dimensional (not 3rd)...since 1978 artificially and 1998 naturally,=P

What does this mean? How are we 4th dimensional? What proof do you have of this and again, what does it mean? I always thought that the 4th dimension dealt with time.

As far as a different world mindset, I disagree with you. Humans are still greedy little buggers who love to kill and hurt. I see no overall difference between 1978 and 2008.

Its so easy to say that on 2012 there will be a paradigm shift and a new conscious, but those not in tune with it won't notice anything. Sorry, but to me that is a major cop out.

If you don't have facts then don't bother with an explanation because it won't do any good to us who question things rather than those who follow blindly.

Dimensions are separated by vibration, to put it in simple terms. Each dimension has it's own frequency, and like radio stations are able to occupy the same space at the same time with no interference. Yes, 4th Dimension is a Dimension of time... And so is every dimension above that. What it means is the Planet itself went 4th Dimensional naturally in 1998, that was ushered in by a shift in consciousness, in part do the psychic drama that played out before 2000. Now... I never said that those that are not in tune will not notice anything... In fact all of us are noticing something now, even if you don't understand it. Those that are in tune were on a 4th dimensional conscious level long before the planet shifted (4th density consciousness is the same as Christ or Krishna or Buddha consciousness), some are existing in 5th dimensional space now and even higher. Most live there lives in a harmonic of many dimensions, 3rd, 4th, and 5th would be a good example. There is a Photon belt 2000 light years wide that is in our solar system's orbit around the galactic center, this belt of light is vibrating at an extremely high level, 7th density (dimensional) or higher, and will cause the planet to shift from 4th to 5th density. If you are 'not in tune' you will experience the shift just the same as the rest of us. A psychic may see auras now, then may see solid energy that can they can actually feel on a tactile level. Someone that can not see auras now, then may be able to see them. Each of us is only able to understand and experience the limits of out consciousness. You can't see IR or UV without an external aid, but there is an entire world in that spectrum of light all around you, but you are blind to it. The shift in consciousness from 1978 to 2008 has been very dramatic and the shift from 1948-1978 has been almost as dramatic. In fact, I don't see how you can say that there has not been one. The only change in mankind has been in consciousness, over the last 60,000 years. That is like saying the industrial revaluation did not happen or the Silicon age never happened or the woman's right to vote... Things change everyday, each second the world is a totally different place. Once again don't worry about the clock striking 12' but how you are going to get to the party and how you are going to get home after...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
The Y2K prophecy shouldn't even be compared to 2012. The year 2000 prophecy was dreamt up by industrial-age man for no other reason than it being a nice round significant number which could affect the world's electronics. Worst case scenario would have been a complete technological breakdown (or am I neglecting an aspect of the Y2K hysteria?). 2012 is an obscure-numbered year based on prophecies by an ancient tradition and for that reason, is far more credible.

Ain't it funny how all of the dead certain 2012 skeptics seem to love these threads more than the pro-2012-ers!

Actually that is the point... A lot happened because of Y2K. Yes, it was a huge Scam, yes many companies made millions, no computers did not crash. Anyone at the time with half a lick of computer know how had tested it the day they heard about it... Only thing that happened for me computer was that my time-locked shareware started working again =P But some people... for the first time in their lives, they asked themselves 'what will I if things go horribly wrong'. Some people asked themselves 'do I want to make' and 'Should Humanity make?'. Many at the time thought we should just press reset and start the whole world over... but now those same people would die to prevent that same thing... A shift in consciousness occurred. The point was that people that only looked at a small part of a huge picture think that nothing happened that day... But if it had not happened...and the world was not asked to review itself and ask those questions of can we, and should we, and what can we do? Then that shift to 4th density would not have been possible for the planet... So looks like you were neglecting a huge aspect of the Y2K hysteria, the order that came from the chaos...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled2
reply to post by bodhisattva

bodhisattva - Could you tell me if the calander is 26,000 year cycle why is it the end? why not just go back to the start and repeat?

you know like 123 123 123 123

Why build it any longer than the cycle -?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by puzzled2]

Sure, NP... It is not the end of the Mayan Calendar, but the BakTun Long Count and does in fact repeat, in fact it takes a full 13 BakTuns to equal one world age and 5 world ages to equal 1 full precession. The Long Count is really a mixed base-20/base-18 representation of a number, representing the number of days since the start of the Mayan era. It is thus akin to the Julian Day Number. The basic unit is the kin (day), which is the last component of the Long Count. Going from right to left the remaining components are:
uinal (1 uinal = 20 kin = 20 days)
tun (1 tun = 18 uinal = 360 days = approx. 1 year)
katun (1 katun = 20 tun = 7,200 days = approx. 20 years)
baktun (1 baktun = 20 katun = 144,000 days = approx. 394 years)

The kin, tun, and katun are numbered from 0 to 19.
The uinal are numbered from 0 to 17.
The baktun are numbered from 1 to 13.

Although they are not part of the Long Count, the Mayas had names for larger time spans. The following names are sometimes quoted, although they are not ancient Maya terms: 1 pictun = 20 baktun = 2,880,000 days = approx. 7885 years
1 calabtun = 20 pictun = 57,600,000 days = approx. 158,000 years
1 kinchiltun = 20 calabtun = 1,152,000,000 days = approx. 3 million years
1 alautun = 20 kinchiltun = 23,040,000,000 days = approx. 63 million years

The alautun is probably the longest named period in any calendar.

The Sacred Calendar Tzolk'in does repeat as well and is based on an ascension of a spiral, ever evolving outward achieving higher and higher vibrations. The Tzolk'in is the day to day calendar, whereas the BakTun really is only for measuring world ages...or Yugas...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
On December 21, 2012, I will be sitting in my apartment, eating a burger, drinking a Red Bull, and watching one of two things: Michael Bay's to-be-released 2012 movie (seriously, look it up), or the news reporting about end-of-the-world celebrations (mostly excuses to get laid, wasted, or stoned in ways even Caligula couldn't dream of), survivalists, New Agers, suicide cults, and whatnot. From there, one of three things will happen:

1. Nothing, in which case I go back to my usual routine. This is most likely what will happen, in my opinion. After the holiday break, I'll be making fun of some of my coworkers who bought into the whole 2012 madness.

2. The enlightenment of all mankind, in which case I'll be very happy indeed. War and hatred will end, humanity will be united in peace and goodwill, even Britney Spears will become sane again. It will truly be a miraculous day for humanity. This is what I hope will happen (although I'm not betting on it).

3. The end of the world. You know what? I'm not going to even bother preparing for the end, be it nuclear, biological, extraterrestrial, or spiritual, unless there will be some big benefits for riding it out. I'm just going to let whatever happens to me, happen. Living in a post-apocalyptic world is not a very desirable proposition.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
2102,2112,2012???

Which is it? But what does it matter, I'll be doing the thing I do. If its 2102, then I probably be dead. If its 2012, and if I'm not dead, I'll just be.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KevinR1990
On December 21, 2012, I will be sitting in my apartment, eating a burger, drinking a Red Bull, and watching one of two things: Michael Bay's to-be-released 2012 movie (seriously, look it up), or the news reporting about end-of-the-world celebrations (mostly excuses to get laid, wasted, or stoned in ways even Caligula couldn't dream of), survivalists, New Agers, suicide cults, and whatnot. From there, one of three things will happen:

1. Nothing, in which case I go back to my usual routine. This is most likely what will happen, in my opinion. After the holiday break, I'll be making fun of some of my coworkers who bought into the whole 2012 madness.

2. The enlightenment of all mankind, in which case I'll be very happy indeed. War and hatred will end, humanity will be united in peace and goodwill, even Britney Spears will become sane again. It will truly be a miraculous day for humanity. This is what I hope will happen (although I'm not betting on it).

3. The end of the world. You know what? I'm not going to even bother preparing for the end, be it nuclear, biological, extraterrestrial, or spiritual, unless there will be some big benefits for riding it out. I'm just going to let whatever happens to me, happen. Living in a post-apocalyptic world is not a very desirable proposition.

Just to let you know, you shouldn't make claims unless you've actually did extensive research on the subject. This is no 'end', it is a new beginning. A Mayan calendar ending in that year and Nostrodamus many years later predicting the same year? NO coincidence there. Not to mention the Hopi Indians stating a 'great purification' to occur the same year. Not to mention the countless other civilizations predicting dramatic change, such as the Aztecs. Once again NO coincidence. Magnetic radiation to drive off massive population of earth's bees(einstein once said that when the bees are gone so too will be humanity);bees are in fact disappearing, and to my knowledge Einstein was a genius, so yes, NO coincidence. I'm not forcing truth on others, but I am simply stating it. You cannot claim that the above statements are 'Just' coincidences. You must undertake the time to do research on these matters, which I have(physics,astronomy,dna, dimensions, alternate realities, numerous civilizations, past effects on the earth, human consciousness,laws of nature, unknown life, etc.); once critical(not laid back or half-@$$ed) research in all of these areas(you will discover other areas in the process) are conducted, one will come to a more precise conclusion and understanding of everything pertaining to these subjects. You will find that no such 'coincidences' exist within these matters.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well if I have it right I think I am suppposed to be the king of Israel by then. Rebuilding the Jewish temple. Flash frying hords of Muslims with the flames of my incredibly bad breath.

So I'll be waiting for it.

Dabble

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Not sure what is will be doing that day. I'm still on the fence on what will happen ( if anything ).
And i went from the global consciousness going to get uplifted as by magic ( Still my favorite but, well the chances of spontaneous combustion of global consciousness are not very high, imo ), but in that case, well no probs in that case, i'll just ride it out.

In the case of an Alien rescue-event i would just have a ball en enjoy my brains out, trying to hitch a ride on one of those starcruisers just to see how that's like. I hope we'll get the whole free energy generator in the basement and Star Trekkian replicator deal from them, would be nice in any case. Less strain on nature an ample everything for everyone. Would be to bad for the bigwigs in charge now but who cares?

In the case of a Planet-X flying through this solarsystem and wreaking havoc, well, we'll be royally screwed when it does a close fly-by. In that case i'll just throw my hands up in the air in desperation and kiss my butt goodbye. What someone else said in this thread; It's no fun living in a post-apocalyptic world where everything has gone to hell in a handbasket, but if i survive it should be mighty interesting to see how everything develops. An added bad thing in this case is that i have a suspicious feeling that after the planet-x debacle the rats will crawl out of their reincorced bunkers and take what's left of us back into the fold and try to dominate us once again.

And in the case that the only thing worth mentioning about that day is that it came and went i'll live my life and die at as ripe age of 80 or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join