It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your plan for dec 21, 2102

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Who's to know what's going to happen?

It is very interesting however that such a date should receive so much global interest. I think pretty much everyone will be waiting to see what happens on this date - especially after the wide spread (and probably mocking) media coverage it will receive.

I've heard a few theories as to what's going to happen:

1. Enlightenment - no idea how this is going to work.....
2. Mass landings - took their bloody time, why then and why not now we're not really going to be anymore ready for it then - how is 4 years enough time to begin preparing for everything you've ever (thought) you knew to be thrown back in your face?
3. Nothing - I'd actually put money on this one
4. Polar shift causing massive tectonic plate disturbance - also something to be aware of

To be honest, a lot of people will be hoping something happens on this date whether they're skeptical or not, just to break the monotony of life. Yes I know there are some of you that think life is grand and its what we make it etc etc and you're right - would be nice if you could share some of that seratonin with the rest of us as we're certainly missing some!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodhisattva
Believe it or not we are now 4th dimensional (not 3rd)...since 1978 artificially and 1998 naturally,=P

What does this mean? How are we 4th dimensional? What proof do you have of this and again, what does it mean? I always thought that the 4th dimension dealt with time.

As far as a different world mindset, I disagree with you. Humans are still greedy little buggers who love to kill and hurt. I see no overall difference between 1978 and 2008.

Its so easy to say that on 2012 there will be a paradigm shift and a new conscious, but those not in tune with it won't notice anything. Sorry, but to me that is a major cop out.

If you don't have facts then don't bother with an explanation because it won't do any good to us who question things rather than those who follow blindly.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terric

3. Nothing - I'd actually put money on this one

I think your number 3 is right on the money. For all the suckers out there who believe everything they read or hear.

Please consider for example, how many other predictions about the end of the world have come true in your lifetime?

How many? Sorry? I can't remember how many? Can someone please remind me incase I missed one?

Lets hope by 2012 something better happens than what is happening now.

When nothing happens - people will make up a new date that has cosmic significance to sell lots of books.

3 is the winner here.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBase

Agreed mate!

However, as humans we're never more alive than when our own lives or the lives of those we love are threatened.

I welcome things like this - although deep down I always feel "yeah, whatever, heard it all before" a part of me still wants to believe just to give me focus and some motivation to make positive changes in my life.

Things like this are a necessary part of life - whether they be fabrications or not its nice to have something to keep us on our toes!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Y2K prophecy shouldn't even be compared to 2012. The year 2000 prophecy was dreamt up by industrial-age man for no other reason than it being a nice round significant number which could affect the world's electronics. Worst case scenario would have been a complete technological breakdown (or am I neglecting an aspect of the Y2K hysteria?). 2012 is an obscure-numbered year based on prophecies by an ancient tradition and for that reason, is far more credible.

Ain't it funny how all of the dead certain 2012 skeptics seem to love these threads more than the pro-2012-ers!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

As I recall the Y2K scare was related to the internal clocks of computers basically reverting back to 1900 / 1901. This would, supposedly, have had serious implications on the economy Link here causing payrolls, direct debits and other standing orders to be confused and therefore not be debited to people's accounts.

The implications of sorting this out would have been huge to our way of life - take this as you will it could either be a positive or negative thing. I'm thinking fight club where he destroys the towers and resets the economy back to the stone age.

But then again Y2K has a much more understandable and tangible threat than 2012 - it seems the new "end date" has so many different variations its going to become difficult to choose one when the time comes - or indeed the run up to it when it starts getting interest from media coverage.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And as for my 2012 plans...

In my thread here I theorised that if a catastrophe is to occur in 2012, it will most likely be the construct of NWO developments. Most in this thread are saying that they'd escape and seek refuge but if whatever happens is part of the NWO plan, they certainly won't be giving people a warning in order for them to do so, or if there is a warning, they'll put measures in place to prevent escape.

In the run up to 2012, if there are hints at what's to come, I'm ready to go.

If there are no warnings, I'm planning to organise Xmas for my family in a cabin in the highlands, away from the most populated areas. Then, like someone earlier said, even if nothing happens, I'll have had an Xmas to remember, and if something does happen, I'll be best poised to survive/avoid it.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

That was my understanding too. Thanks for clarifying.

It's my personal opinion that Y2K's potential was relatively minor compared to what 2012 could have in store. For those who think 2012 is just some random number marked by a group of primitive South Americans - just start reading up on the precessional cycle and perhaps take a quick look at the Scott Creighton forum to see how and why the precessional cycle was signified. 2012 isn't so random upon further reading, and the very fact that the Mayans came up with the date demonstrates their incredible understanding of astronomical phenomena - things that we supposedly more advanced people have only recently (re)discovered.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oh you guys, there will be mass landings by the dawn of 2009. The Galactic Federation of Light will be known by many people around the world by then and many will discover what 2012 will bring. The great purification! Worldwide power grids no more(radiation from sun reaches peak) - say hello to free energy devices that will replace all battery-powered and electronic devices.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

I've heard that theory before - but I'm sorry I just can't accept it. If you genuinely believe that, and I'm guessing you don't, then I know you obviously cannot provide "real" evidence to support your claim but a bit more of an insight rather than a statement would help.

If this did happen then I'd honestly hold my hands up and say "brilliant, there is something more then" but until that time people on here need to see any real evidence you can find. Yes that real evidence may be a media fabrication but at least its tangible and not just an opinion.

I mean no offense to you or your claim I'm merely stating my POV on this.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What am I going to do on that day?

Well. I believe I will buy the Christmas presents, then go to a movie with my girlfriend. Or something like that.

Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen on that day.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I imagine life will go on quite the same as always for me but I do imagine that it'll be hard to sleep the night before and I'll probably keep a close eye on the news that day.
Part of me hopes something will happen. I'm not really hoping for something that will be catastrophic but rather a life changing event on a large scale.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'll be spending the day queuing up for the new model of brain-implant microchips, the old model will be sooooooo last year by then, and I want a shiney new one in time for when our Reptillian Annunaki overlords return after their long trip from Zeti Reculi travelling on Planet X.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Leprekahn

You might be interested in this thread, if you haven't checked it out already.

Again, why is that the people so sure that 2012 is BS love these threads? I'm sorry but I can't help but wonder if there's a hidden nervousness there that can only be exorcised by proclaiming/pretending to know for certain that nothing is going to happen. I'm not putting all my eggs in the 2012 basket by any means, but I believe that the wisest position anyone can take is to be a little open-minded. I mean, sure, make your predictions and place your bets on nothing happening, but why belittle those of us who like to discuss it? And please, if you haven't already, read up on ancient civilisations, the precessional cycle and the Giza Pyramids' encoded warnings before being so damn sure - if you haven't already that is.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
what do i hope for in 2012 ? my wife and i plan to have already moved to israel with our friends and be working for the anti-type of the new world order government in jerusalem that is going to clean up the mess that earth's present leaders and their supporter/followers have made of this planet by the plundering and raping of its resources while using the poor as their slaves.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terric

I've heard that theory before - but I'm sorry I just can't accept it. If you genuinely believe that, and I'm guessing you don't, then I know you obviously cannot provide "real" evidence to support your claim but a bit more of an insight rather than a statement would help.

If this did happen then I'd honestly hold my hands up and say "brilliant, there is something more then" but until that time people on here need to see any real evidence you can find. Yes that real evidence may be a media fabrication but at least its tangible and not just an opinion.

I mean no offense to you or your claim I'm merely stating my POV on this.

Thanks

Sir, I do in fact believe that by the end of this year/dawn of 2009 many will come to a higher realization, a higher consciousness because people's knowledge of extraterrestrials will be vastly hightened. Those who are pro 2012'ers and support its complexity do not have evidence or proof that you have asked for. This coincides with my beliefs on what is to happen by the new year. You must understand that this is intuition. The belief of a great purification in 2012 cannot provide evidence or proof, you see? By the way, it is quite easy to understand that magnetic radiation from electronic devices easily penetrate and deplete the ozone layer, allowing in more of the sun's radiation, and what else causes blackouts? Radiation. By 2011/2012 it is reasonable that all electrical power grids can be shutdown by peak radiation from the sun by those years, as magnetic radiation is in constant emission as we speak. (this computer for example or your television and phones) Practically everything emits magnetic radiation that, by the way can cause cancer growth. (which is now why 1in3 people have cancer) No one will claim it is caused by magnetic radiation, but it is true. Almost EVERYONE uses devices that emit magnetic radiation! Think about It!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'll probably get extremly drunk somewhere and wake up the 22nd and find out nothing happened

(just like all the other apocalypse dates we had before
)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Thanks for you reply xnibirux. I'm not going to push the "give me hard evidence" boat because I know how extremely difficult it is - its not fair for me to demand evidence off you that something WILL happen when I can't provide evidence that something WON'T happen. It's certainly a tricky situation.

The 1 in 3 claim of people with cancer is false in my opinion - if you listen closely to the statistics they say 1 in 3 people will be directly AFFECTED by cancer which means that 1 in 3 people will likely know someone who maybe knows someone close who has cancer - scaremongering tactics from the media / government again.

However please don't read that as me saying I don't believe cancer exists and that I'm trivialising it - I understand it destorys lives both the sufferer and their close ones and it's disgusting.

This really is a wait and see scenario - if I'm honest I've had a VERY strong feeling for the last couple of years. It's not really getting stronger as it seems to be at it's peak constantly. I geniuinely feel that something is soon to happen in the very near future - what this is I have no idea and I'm working my arse off trying to find out what it is.

There are a lot of people out there who make up stories of seeing UFOs etc. My problem is I've NEVER had an experience be it supernatural, astronomical, out-of-body etc I've led a rather boring life in that respect - however this doesn't mean I don't believe. Seeing the jokes I've seen of pictures, videos, confessions etc has only hardened my resolve at discovering the truth but it is so frustrating when people waste truth seekers time by leading them astray, but what am I going to do about that? Nothing! There is nothing I can do, I will continue as I am and waste days maybe weeks of my life chasing after someone else's fantasy just because they got bored and decided to make a story up to give them some status or something.... who knows why they make this stuff up?????

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Probably fretting over university exams and medical school fees. Not going to be doing much else really, maybe watch some TV. Dunno yet, it's along way away.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Your plan for dec 21, 2102?

Well, I know what people from the Global Orgasm Day are going to do on December 22nd, 2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join