It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your plan for dec 21, 2102

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bodhisattva

I have read extensively about this topic, and I agree with you. The time period is said to be a time of enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i will maybe in 2012 be doing the same as every year on the 21st becuase i dont think anything special willl happen

this is like the y2k thign

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
To all those saying this is like the Y2K thing....it's not.

It's WORSE!

I'll probably be on here (if ATS still exist - or has the "internet 2" taken over?
) laughing at everyone being confused and saddened by the fact that nothing has happened.

I wish there was a way for a switch to be flipped and mankind suddenly be "enlightened" or whatever crap people (not the Mayans) are predicting. But unfortunately I live in a real world. And I know human beings. That's not happening....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

i think when it is 2013 a lot of people will be embarrest and feel very silly

like when nothing happen after y2k

but i think there will be another thing that will start like in 224

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
global warming is gonna happen really fast and then we can blame it on george bush beacuse you know he is the cause of all the evil in the world,
well thats what a liberal told me.
but really im going to hang out in the sporting goods store. if anything happens, i will set up a base there. beacuse theres a lot of guns, ammo, weapons, fuel and ammo

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Geoff Zeppelin]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What I do on that date will probably depend on if there are any "signs" that something big is happening quickly beforehand. At the very least, even if there are no signs at all, I'll be taking the day off from work and keeping my eye on the sky. I'll probably spend considerable time with my family beforehand just in case. I'd hate to die knowing I neglected spending my last few days with the people I love most.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bodhisattva

bodhisattva - Could you tell me if the calander is 26,000 year cycle why is it the end? why not just go back to the start and repeat?

you know like 123 123 123 123

Why build it any longer than the cycle -?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by puzzled2]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

dec 21, i assume you meant 2012 not 2102, anyway ill be planning a whole pile of jokes coz im going crazy and gunna make fun of all those 2012 doomsday people.

yeah, its gunna be a real riot :w:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i won't be here(cancer, 1kidney, 2/3rd liver out heart attacks)...but really don't you all think its not about the end, who would want to live through hell on earth, least without a beer? either Asia or America will have a global army of killers.. nothing anyone can do now or then, it won't be no movie script! it should be about finding the way to the afterlife. all this talk about mars, asteroids and the end, but really other worlds are all around us.. you know 'spirits', funny how one will say there is life on mars but they dont believe in ghosts/demons etc. i know they are there. so should all of u if u look (some of us dont need to look they wont leave).

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'll be getting ready for my b day which is on the 26th of december.If something bad happens it happens.What could we do about it? I honestly wouldnt want to survive a supposed disaster because what would you be coming into? Disease, famine, plague, cannibalism, etc... I dont think anyone will be able to predict when something bad will happen. Im not gonna worry about it and I'd advise everyone else not to.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well if there is no signs of anything bad happening by that day i'll go on as i would any other day, work and spending time with the kids. And when 12 dec 2012 comes and passes i'll probably be laughing my butt off at everyone who thought something bad was going to happen.

Like posted before on 21 dec 2012 is the date of a winter solstice. and i read somewhere (trying to find the link in my history) But the Mayan calendar does not end on 21 dec 2012. it starts over with a new cycle. Kind of think of it like the odometer in your car. once it reaches 99999.9 it rolls over to 100000.0 but you can't see the one. also on that date, we will pass from one side of the galactic equator to the other.

IMHO nothing out of the ordinary will happen But if it does, well i'll be the first to say i was wrong once we are on the other side.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
My Plan for dec. 21 2012...

Hopefully my family will wake up to a nice holiday friday, with a warm house powered only by clean alternative energy.

I'll send the family on a trip to the forest, so I can finish the holiday preparations.

I'll take a shower with water warmed from my solar-water-warmer-system.Jump in my hybrid hydrogen/electric car to drive out finishing the holiday shoppings.

On the way I will enjoy the sight of a clean water-implosion-power-plant, newly installed in our local riwer, while breathing in the clean air, that have come after the removal of fossil fuel explosion motors.

I will also enjoy the newly replanted forest nearby, witch they are bringing back to its natural multi-vegetation state, to help clean and raise the groundwater and provide healthy water to people and farms.

I will buy a good clean ecological meal on the way, grown without pesticedes and artificial fertilizers witch ofcourse are elligal now, and it will ofcourse be a small meal since it is so filled with nutrition.

I will also enjoy the new design of corporation buildings, witch now are almost totally selfsuplying in energy, due to their solarpanels and windturbines installed on their roofs, after the energy law was altered to ban all enviromentally dangerous energy sources.

After my shopping, done with money instead of creditcard, I will return home to take care of my own little ecological garden, from witch we are almost selfsuplying in vegtables and fruit, atleast throughout the spring, sommer and most of the fall.

When the family returns, we will play a little, eat, clean up, enjoy the evening and return to bed, to await yet another beautifull day!

This should be the scenario of the nearby future if we wanna help our future generations to survive.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmmm, if the prediction is true, then too bad. That means I can't celebrate Christmas on December 2012? That's just 4 days short.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'll be on a 10.000+ ft. high mountain, watching the waves coming in.

Maybe I'll live to see the beginning of a new era.

Maybe nothing will happen at all, then I will just have had a nice vacation.

Let's hope nothing bad happens, although I'm pretty sure something bad will happen the coming years, whatever it maybe.
With the way things are going on planet Earth, it is inevitable.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If heavy drinking and bad eating have not deep sixed me than I will be getting ready for Christmas.......With CNN in the backround talking about Presidents Paul's re-election run

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess
My Plan for dec. 21 2012...

Hopefully my family will wake up to a nice holiday friday, with a warm house powered only by clean alternative energy.

I'll send the family on a trip to the forest, so I can finish the holiday preparations.

I'll take a shower with water warmed from my solar-water-warmer-system.Jump in my hybrid hydrogen/electric car to drive out finishing the holiday shoppings.

On the way I will enjoy the sight of a clean water-implosion-power-plant, newly installed in our local riwer, while breathing in the clean air, that have come after the removal of fossil fuel explosion motors.

I will also enjoy the newly replanted forest nearby, witch they are bringing back to its natural multi-vegetation state, to help clean and raise the groundwater and provide healthy water to people and farms.

I will buy a good clean ecological meal on the way, grown without pesticedes and artificial fertilizers witch ofcourse are elligal now, and it will ofcourse be a small meal since it is so filled with nutrition.

I will also enjoy the new design of corporation buildings, witch now are almost totally selfsuplying in energy, due to their solarpanels and windturbines installed on their roofs, after the energy law was altered to ban all enviromentally dangerous energy sources.

After my shopping, done with money instead of creditcard, I will return home to take care of my own little ecological garden, from witch we are almost selfsuplying in vegtables and fruit, atleast throughout the spring, sommer and most of the fall.

When the family returns, we will play a little, eat, clean up, enjoy the evening and return to bed, to await yet another beautifull day!

This should be the scenario of the nearby future if we wanna help our future generations to survive.

Holy Hippy Heaven! Can I join.....I have a awesome wine cellar and a kick ass 70s record collection

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'll be living it like its my last day- regardless of what day it is....man's last day could be anyday- you cant believe what your told- for all we know it could happen this year or 100 years from now...but on that specific date if it happens to fall on it- I plan on living it up! Crack open a nice bottle of Jack, have a few brews, maybe smoke a cigar, try and call an old girlfriend and patch things up (you can use the ol' "I know we dont talk anymore but the worlds ending and I love you" speech) and enjoy my last few hours of life as a human being on planet earth..who knows if any of us will be here again but if your gonna go out- go out with a bang. Its not how or when you go- its how you've lived that matters.

be ready for anything at any time and be grateful you've made it this far. Even if its the end- theres a new beginning that'll begin after. The circle of life continues with or without your approval.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by dj05544]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by dj05544]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'll probably be doing my Christmas shopping at the last minute like I usually do
Most likely several Xmas functions where large quantities of alcohol will be consumed....

I'd say it will be a fairly normal pre-Christmas period for me

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Holy Hippy Heaven! Can I join.....I have a awesome wine cellar and a kick ass 70s record collection

Sure... you will be most welcome!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sculder02
Sorry to hear you're doing it so tough brother

I'm getting on myself but I do plan to stick around for the big event (or non-event - we'll see). I hope to spend the day like today with my family under blue sky, burgers on the charcoal grill and a few cold beers. If it's ok with you I'll have a couple in your honour so the only question is what do you prefer - Cascade Draught or Boags Premium?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join