It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

this was a supernatural miracle

en.wikipedia.org...
Miracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this supernatural miracle is an approved apparition of the Catholic Church

if you belong to the Catholic Faith then you would believe this was a message from Heaven.

if you dont belong to the Catholic Faith then you will or may not believe this message was from Heaven.

there are over a billion people that belong to the Catholic Faith so that could mean over a billion people believe this supernatural miracle was from God.

there was a ufo reported that was involved with the dancing sun miracle and alot of tell tale signs wich occur with ufo sightings such as the angel hair wich was also reported and some signs of alien behaviour such as telepathic communications along with a message from God

www.ufoseek.org...
Vallee Says Fatima Event Was UFO

this is being reported as a ufo event but it also reported as a supernatural miracle from the Catholic Church

IMHO this is proof ufo"s/aliens are associated with religion because the two beliefs are one in the same

does God drive a UFO ?

www.bibleufo.com...
The Bible UFO Connection - The Conclusions

[edit on 28-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
f you belong to the Catholic Faith then you would believe this was a message from Heaven.

[...]

there are over a billion people that belong to the Catholic Faith so that could mean over a billion people believe this supernatural miracle was from God.

[...]

IMHO this is proof ufo"s/aliens are associated with religion because the two beliefs are one in the same

Beliefs and opinions are not undeniable proof, especially if not backed by concrete and objective evidence. This is what I have been contesting with you, and Palasheea was asking you now to explain.

I'm obviously not against you having an opinion, but from what you have presented I don't agree that you should have called it undeniable proof.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

well its very EASY to put the two versions of this story together and one can see that it is OBVIOUS that there was a ufo reported and a message from Heaven according to the church.

the evidence weather it is circumstantial or not..... is proof enough for me.

i dont have a certified letter from God or an alien, i am sorry for that

[edit on 28-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I found the following text, supposedly the article published by that "masonic anti-clerical news paper".

AMAZING THINGS!
HOW THE SUN DANCED AT MIDDAY IN FÁTIMA

The apparitions of the Virgin - What was the signal from the sky - Many thousands of people claim that a miracle was produced - War and peace

Lucia, of 10 years; Francisco, 9, and Jacinta, 7, which in the Fátima moor, county of Vila Nova de Ourém, have talked with the Virgin Mary

HOUREM, 13 October

When jumping, after a long journey, at sixteen hours in Hourem, at the station of Chão de Maçãs, where also got of the train religious people from far away to watch the "miracle", I asked, suddenly, to a boy from the "char-á-bancs" company if he had seen the Lady. With a smile and crafty sideways look, he did not hesitate to answer me:

-- I only saw here stones, cars, automobiles, horses and people!

Because of an easy misunderstanding, the car that should have taken us, Judah Ruah and me, to town, did not appeared so we decided to bravely walk some two leagues because there was no place for us in the coach and all the places in chariots that were waiting passengers were long since promised to customers. Along the way, we saw the first groups that went toward the saint place, more than twenty kilometres away.

Men and women go almost all barefoot - the women with sacks on their heads, with the big shoes over them; the men grabbing thick walking sticks and carefully fitted also with umbrellas. They look in general outsiders of what is happening around them, in a big disinterest with the vistas and other people, like immersed in a dream, praying in a sad song "the third". A woman starts with the first part of the Hail Mary, the greeting, the companions, in choir, continue with the second part, the supplication. In a constant and rhythmic step, they walk the dusty road, between pine woods and olive groves to reach before night falls the site of the apparition, where, under the night dew and cold light of the stars, they think of sleeping, saving the best places near the blessed oak - so they can see better today.

At the entrance to the village, women of the people who have been infected with the virus of scepticism, commented in tone of fun, the case of the day:

-- So you are going to see the saint tomorrow?
-- I wont. If she came here!

And they laugh with taste, while the devout keep on indifferent to everything that is not the purpose of their journey. In Hourem only by an extreme kindness can we find a place to retire. During the night, the most varied vehicles leading believers and curious gather in the town square without forgetting the old ladies dressed in dark, bent now to the weight of years, but beaming in their eyes the burning light of faith that encouraged the courageous act of leaving for a day the inseparable corner of their house. By day breaking new groups appear intrepid and crossing without a moment to rest, the town, whose silence is broken with the harmony of the songs that women's voices, sing in a contrast with the roughness of their types ...

The sun rises, but the sky is threatening storm. The black clouds gather up precisely to the bands of Fatima. Nothing, however, holds those that converge there by all paths and using all means of locomotion. The luxurious automobiles glide dramatically, playing the horns, the oxen cars drag up slowly by the side of the road; the galleys, victorias, the closed caleches, the carts in which seats were improvised, filled to the most that they can carry. Almost all have, along with food, more or less modest for the Christian mouths, food for the beasts that the "poverelo" of Assisi called our brothers and that valiantly fulfil their task ... Once in a while a bell jingles, or a small car adorned with boxwood is seen; but the festival air is discreet, the ways are composed and the order absolute ... Small donkeys kick by the sides of the road and cyclists, many, make wonders not to hit the cars.

By ten o-clock, the skies become completely overcast and soon it starts to rain heavily. Strings of water, beaten by a harsh wind, hit the faces, soaking the macadam and reaching to the bones of the walkers devoid of hats or any other kind of protection. But nobody is impatient or gives up the walk, and if some are sheltered under the canopies of trees, along the walls of the farms or in distant houses that bend over along the way, others continue to march with an impressive resistance, noticeable are some women whose clothes stuck to the bodies, the effect of the impetus and stubbornness of the rain, forming their shapes as if they had left the bath!

The point of the moor of Fátima, where they said that the Virgin appeared to the shepherd children of the small town of Aljustrel, is dominated by the vast road that runs to Leiria, and along which the vehicles that led the pilgrims and the onlookers were are placed. More than one hundred automobile someone counted and more than one hundred bicycles, and it would be impossible to count the various cars that choked the road, one of them the auto-omnibus from Torres Novas, within which mingled people of all social status.

But the bulk of the pilgrims, thousands of creatures from many leagues around and to which joined the old faithful of various provinces, Alentejanos and Algarvios, Minhotos and Beirões, congregate themselves around the little holm oak that, in the words of the shepherd children, the vision had chosen for pedestal and could be considered as the centre of a large circle in whose borders other spectators and other devout people accommodate themselves. Seen from the road, the group is simply fantastic. The prudent land workers, protected by enormous hats, join the thinning of the meagre lunch with the spiritual conduct of sacred anthems and tenths from the rosary.

No one has fear of burying their feet in the soaked clay, to have the luck of seeing closely the holm oak on which a crude portico was built, where two lanterns dangle... Groups sing high praises to the Virgin, and a hare, scared, that jumps through the bush, only diverts the attention of half-dozen people that follow it and prostrate it with stick hits...

And the shepherd children? Lucia, aged 10, a visionary, and their companions, Francisco, 9, and Jacinta, 7, has not yet arrived. Their presence is indicated to perhaps half an hour before that expected for the apparition. They lead the little girls, trimmed with flowers, to the site where the portico was raised. The rain falls incessantly but nobody despairs. Cars with latecomers arrive on the road. Groups of friars kneel in the mud and Lucia asks them, orders, that they close the umbrellas. The order is transmitted, and is obeyed, ready, without the minimum reluctance. There are people, many people, like in a bliss; people moved, in whose dry lips the prayers frozen; people awed, with the hands in prayer and bubbling eyes; people who seem to feel, touch the supernatural ...

The child says that the lady spoke to her once again, and the sky, yet as made of limestone, begins, suddenly, to clear at the top, the rain stops and we can feel that the sun will flood with light the scene that the winter like morning made yet more sad ...

The Old time is the governing for this crowd, which unpassioned calculations from educated people and wholly unrelated to the mystical influences compute in thirty or forty thousand creatures ... The miraculous event, the announced visible signal is about to produce itself - say many pilgrims ... And then there is a unique spectacle and unbelievable to those that did not witness it. From the top of the road, where cluster the cars and the many hundreds of people that did were not valiant enough to make their way through the muddy land, we can see the whole huge crowd turn to the sun, which is free of clouds, in the zenith. The astral body looks like a plate of unpolished silver and it is possible to look at the disk without the minimum effort. It does not burn, it does not blind. It looks like when an eclipse is occurring. But suddenly a colossal talk arises, and the spectators who are most closely are heard shouting:

-- Miracle, miracle! Wonder, Wonder!

To the amazed eyes of that people whose attitude takes us to the Bible times and that, pale of amazement, with the head uncovered, face the blue, the sun shook, the sun had never viewed, sudden movements outside all cosmic laws - the "sun danced," according to the typical expression of peasants .. Perched on the running-board of the auto-omnibus of Torres Novas, an elder whose stature and whose physiognomy, while sweet and energetic, resemble those of Paul Déroulède, recites, facing the sun, in clamorous voice, from beginning to end, the Creed. I ask who he is and I am told that he is mr. João Maria Amado de Melo Ramalho da Cunha Vasconcelos.

I see him then go to those that surround it, and that it retained the hat on the head, asking them, strongly, to uncover in the face of such extraordinary demonstration of the existence of God. Similar scenes repeat itself in other places and a lady calls, bathed in tears and almost choking:

-- What a shame! There are still men who not uncover their heads in face of such stupendous miracle!

To be continued...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Part II

And, then they ask each other were and what they saw. The largest number confesses that he saw a flickering, the ballet of the sun, others, however, state that they have seen the Virgin's smiley face, swear that the sun turned on itself as a wheel of fireworks, that it descended to a point almost to burn the land with its rays ... There are people that say that it changed colours successively ...

It's close to fifteen hours.

The sky is swept of clouds and the sun follows its course with the usual splendour that nobody dares to face. And the shepherd children? Lucia, who speaks with the Virgin, announced with theatrical gestures, in the lap of a man who carries her from group to group, that the war had ended and that our soldiers were going back ... Such news, however, do not increase the joy of those who listen. The celestial signal was all. There is an intense curiosity in seeing both little girls with their garlands of roses, there are some who want to kiss the hands of the "little saints" one of which, Jacinta, is more like fainting than for dances, but what all expected -- the sign from heaven -- was enough to satisfy them, to radicate them in their faith. Itinerant vendors offer the portraits of the children in postcards and other cards representing a soldier from the Expeditionary Portuguese Corps "thinking about the help of his protector for the salvation of the mother land" and even a picture of the Virgin as a figure of the vision ...

That was a good business and there were certainly more cents entering the pockets of the sellers and in the trunk of handouts to the shepherd children than in the outstretched and open hands of the lepers and the blind which, mingled themselves with the pilgrims, throwing to the air their piercing screams ...

The disband is quick, smooth, without shadow of disorder, without the need of any patrol of the guard. The pilgrims that sooner turn away, running along the road, are those that first arrived, and walk barefoot with their shoes on their heads or dangling in their walking sticks. They will, with the soul in lausperene, bring good news to the small towns that did not emptied at all. And the priests? Some appeared in the place, smiling, more like the curious spectators than the pilgrims avid of celestial favours. Maybe one or another failed to disguise the satisfaction that in the semblant of winners so often is translated ...

It remains for the competent people to pronounce themselves about this macabre dancing of the sun that today, in Fátima, did explode hosannas in the breasts of the faithful and left impressed - of which I am told by trusted people - the free thinkers and others without concerns of religious nature that flocked to the already celebrated moor.

Avelino de Almeida

Published in "O Século", Lisbon (morning edition) 37 (l2.876) 15 Oct. 1917, p. 1, cols. 6-7; P. 2, col. 1.

I do not know for sure if this is the original text published in the newspaper, but what I am sure is that the style is consistent with the style of writing used in the beginning of the 20th century in Portugal by cultured people.

I had some difficulties with the translation (it took me some two hours) and there is at least one word for which I could not find a translation, lausperene.

The name of the photographer that accompanied the journalist was Judah Ruah.

Edit: I forgot to say where I found the text, it was here.

[edit on 30/1/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank You ArMaP !

super excellent outstanding job on finding that and translating it.

i was wishing i could have read that, and you made it happen. '
'

what a great article it is....i was glued to every word as i read it.

i believe just by the way it was written it was the actual article in that paper and was one of the best description of the events i have encountered....imho

it is more circumstantial evidence that this miracle, involving a ufo had religious implications .

i know you have done alot already... but have you tried to find out anything about that photographer ?

once again thank you for your effort. i do appreciate it alot

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

* She measured approximately 1.10 meters tall.
By the way, I didn't know the Holy Mary was a midget. Or is this discrepancy overlooked?

* She had black eyes
* She made no facial movements
* She spoke without moving her lips

These are all features that we have been hearing about aliens, in particular the so called 'greys'. Black eyes, no facial expressions, speaking without moving their lips (telepathic communication).

I don't understand however, how you can jump to the conclusion that aliens are from god.

Don't forget to add this quote to the others....

* She had black eyes
* She made no facial movements
* She spoke without moving her lips
and
* She wore something on her head that covered her ears and hair

There is no sight of ears or hair, it is just assumed that she has them. They may in fact not exist at all and the covering on her head only hides it.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by infinite8]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i too believe that the gods of the holy bible are extraterrestial entities, but as far as this mass halucination of a dancing sun to me is not undenial proof of anything in my opinion

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I found this image. It is claimed to be the miracle of the sun.
I have found several other clippings from newspapers but no one seemd to focus on the sky.
Also in the sky photo either the photographer had a front row seat, as I see no people, or it is not really what it is claimed to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that article Armap!

From what I've been reading, Avelino de Almeida received a lot of complaints from his anti-clericalists collegues because of that write-up. But in actuality it was more of a "damning by faint praise" kind of article because it left out so much information on all of the other unusual occurances and phenomena that appeared that day and we're talking about things just about everybody else there saw and commented on.

Nevertheless, it's good that Avelino was at least honest to a limited extent about some of those things he DID witness and cared to comment about that day and this is what his collegues had issues with at that time because of their staunch anti-clerical and anti-Church stance. They would have been much more thrilled if Avelino had written up an article mocking the entire event saying that nothing happened... but much to their chagrin, he didn't do that.

This said though, he was the first journalist to have his eyewitness account published on The Miracle of the Sun that occurred on Oct.13, 1917. This is why this article is a significant one. It showed up in his paper 2 days after the Miracle of the Sun event. Below is that famous article which includes the photographs that were taken that day -- it's a real classic. But because this was a anti-clerical publication, they didn't post any photographs of the actual Miracle of the Sun or any other unusual phenomena because their goal was to diminish those events to the public. Hence why the article if so anemic in detail on those supernatural phenomena's that were observed that day.

One thing that's interesting is that just because Avelino headed up a popular anti-clericalist newspaper, does not mean that he still did not believe in God, Jesus and the BVM. His issues with the Church were more political and secular than anything else. This write-up of his of that event clearly shows that he along with everybody else there at that time believed the apparition to be the BVM.

And by Oct.13th, which was the last time the apparition appeared there after it showing up on the 13th of every month five months prior to the day of the Miracle of the Sun, it was clearly a given by most of the pilgrims that the apparition was BVM because this is what the Church was promoting it as... yet records show that Lucia still continued to say that the LADY never identified herself to her. This is well documented by the priest who was assigned by the Vatican to keep meticulous notes on everything Lucia and the other 2 seers were saying about these apparitions. There are also many other accounts by those who questioned the seers at that time where they admitted that Lucia, the main seer said that the Lady never said who she was!!
And when Lucia asked the Lady where she's from, the apparition merely pointed her finger up to the sky -- Lucia interpreted that as the Lady indicating to her that she's from the sky. This is all the information Lucia ever got from this apparition in terms of who she was and where she was from.

At any rate, there were many other journalists who attended that day too -- as well as scientists from Portugal's top universities ... a lot of information on this event (and those prior events that happened when the apparition would appear in those months before this one) with very credible eyewitness accounts of it.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans
I found this image. It is claimed to be the miracle of the sun.
I have found several other clippings from newspapers but no one seemd to focus on the sky.
Also in the sky photo either the photographer had a front row seat, as I see no people, or it is not really what it is claimed to be.

Smans, it's already been established that the photo you are showing is not the famous Miracle of the Sun. Flip back a page or 2 in this thread to see the information on this.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank You ArMaP !

super excellent outstanding job on finding that and translating it.

i was wishing i could have read that, and you made it happen. '
'

what a great article it is....i was glued to every word as i read it.

i believe just by the way it was written it was the actual article in that paper and was one of the best description of the events i have encountered....imho

it is more circumstantial evidence that this miracle, involving a ufo had religious implications .

i know you have done alot already... but have you tried to find out anything about that photographer ?

once again thank you for your effort. i do appreciate it alot

easynow, you are jumping to conclusions, and not without a touch of drama too, that this article supports your contention that UFOs are connected to Catholicism. It does not and I'm saying that emphatically.

As we have already said here, by the time the 13th of Oct. rolled around, which is also the date of the Miracle of the Sun, the Church had by that time, entrenched itself into these events and claimed them as their own. Hence promoting this apparition as the BVM when in fact, the main seer, Lucia, still (and never did) get a confirmation from the apparition itself that she was the BVM!!

Read over that post of mine where I've inserted that same article as it appeared in that paper by that journalist... I explain more on what I'm talking about here. thanks.

But in any case, those scientists from Portugal's universities who were there at those Fatima events were by far the most credible witnesses there. There's much information from their reports on what was seen during the time when the apparition would appear -- which was throughout a period of six months. A lot of material here.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

According to Wikipedia, those images are from "Ilustração Portugueza", a magazine, and not from the daily newspaper "O Século", but apparentely it was a weekly magazine published by "O Século".

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.montfort.org.br...

So Avelino inserted those photographs into his article into his newspaper?

As you can see, Avelino's name is at the bottom of that article with those photograph's inserted into it.

I'm confused.

Just wondering but where are Judah Ruah's photograph's of the Fatima event? He accompanied Avelino that day but did he take any photo's? I was thinking those photo's were his because it's Avelino's article that's seen in those images I posted. Or maybe it's another article he wrote for another paper somewhere but he was the editor-in-chief for that anti-clerical newspaper which was the first news article published on The Miracle of the Sun.

-- ps. I see what you're saying. Those photo's were taken by another photographer for O Século's a sister news publication. But they were each owned by the same group. I would imagine Avelino was editor-in-cheif of both publications (but maybe not) so that explains how those photo's ended up in his article. But the article itself was published in O Século -- In any case, the first news article on the Miracle of the Sun was published in O Século.

Maybe the photo's were added later on for another news publication of Avelino's eyewitness account of that event that day yet, I'm seeing that article with those photo's included as being identified as the same article that showed up in O Século two days after the event.

I still find it intriguing though that there are no photographs of the Miracle of the Sun. I find that odd.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

she did say she was the Lady of the Rosary and the angel that appeared to her prior mentioned Jesus and Mary.

here is a good detailed description of the events from Lucia

www.miraclerosarymission.org...
The Story of the Apparitions of Fatima...!

if you read this and you still dont believe that these events were from God in Heaven then you are in DENIAL !!!

i never said the article ArMap posted made the ufo/religion connection.

it is my opinion that this article enforces my belief that they are connected... is what i was implying ...i guess i should have worded it differently.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Those are some of the thirteen (coincidence
) photos that still exist and that apparently were the only ones taken by Judah Ruah.

In this page, that I have posted before, are 12 of those photos (I wonder what does the 13th show
) taken on that occasion.

The article on those pages that you posted is a different one, written latter, and apparently as an answer to a friend, as you can see bellow in my attempt to translate it.

(Letter to someone who asks an impartial testimony)

Breaking a silence of more than twenty years and with the invocation of remote and saudosos (I don't know how to translate this, sorry) times in which live in a fraternal camaraderie, then dominated by common faith and strengthened by identical purposes, write me to tell you, honestly and thoroughly, what I saw and heard on the moor of Fatima, where the fame of celestial apparitions collected in that desolate wilderness tens of thousands more hungry, I believe, of the supernatural than mere curiosity or frightened of a hoax ... The Catholics disagree on the importance and significance of what they saw. Some convinced themselves that they had met the High promises; others are still far from believing in an uncontroversial reality of a miracle. You were a believer in your youth and you being it. People from your family pushed you to Fatima, in the colossal wave of people who joined in the 13 October. Your rationalism suffered a formidable clash and want to establish a firm opinion, succouring yourself with unsuspected evidence like mine, because I was there when performing a difficult mission , that of reporting impartially for a large daily, “O Século”, the facts that before me were unveiled and all that was curious and related with it. Your wish will be fulfilled, but certainly that our eyes and our ears not seen and heard different things, and that there were few those who remained insensitive to the magnitude of such a spectacle, unique among us and worthy of meditation and study ...

What did I heard and led me to Fatima? That the Virgin Mary, after the feast of the ascension, appears to three children who herd cattle, two little girls and a boy, recommending them to prayer and promising them to appear there on a oak on 13 of each month, until in October they would be given a sign of the power of God and that there would be revelations. The news spread by many leagues around; flew to land ashore, to the ends of Portugal, and the pilgrimage of believers has grown from month to month, to the point of joining the moor of Fatima, on 13 October, a fifty thousand people according to the calculations of unbiased individuals. In previous meetings of the faithful, there were some who supposedly saw astronomical and atmospheric features that were taken as evidence of immediate divine intervention. Some people speak of sudden lowering of temperature, the flicker of stars in the half-day, of beautiful clouds never seen around the sun. Some people repeat and spread that Lady recommended penance, that wanted the erection of a chapel in that place, that on 13 October would show, through a sensitive test to all, the infinite goodness and omnipotence of God ...

And so on the famous and awaited day, there came from near and far to the Fatima, enduring all the embarrassment and all hardness of travel, thousands and thousands of people, some who walked leagues under sun and rain, others that were transported in numerous vehicles, from the almost pre-historic to the most recent and wonderful models of cars, and even many who supported the nuisance of the third class of trains, in which to go today relatively short distances, long hours are lost and even days and nights! I saw ranches of men and women, patiently, as if in a dream go up, in the eve, for the famous site, singing sacred anthems walking barefoot to their rhythm and to the cadenced recitation of the rosary third, without being importuned, demoted, desperate, by the almost sudden change of weather, when the showers of water turned the dusty roads in deep mud and to the sweetness of autumn succeeded by a day, the hard rigours of winter ... I saw compressed around the little tree of the miracle denuding it of its branches to save as relics, now spread in the vast moor that the road from Leiria crosses and dominates the most picturesque and diverse competition from cars and people that blocked it in that memorable day, waiting in the best order the supernatural manifestations, without fear that the winter-like weather harmed, reducing its splendour and imposing ... I saw that disappointment did not invaded the souls, that trust is kept alive and burning, regardless of unexpected setbacks, that the crowd where the “rednecks” abounded was perfectly composed and that the children, that they think privileged, had the demonstrations of the most intense affection from people who knelled, that uncovered and prayed at their warrant to move closer at the time of the "miracle", the time of the "sensitive signal", the mystical and awaited time of contact between the sky and the earth ...

And when I no longer expected something more impressive than this talkative but peaceful crowd excited by the same obsessive idea and moved by the same powerful longing, what did I saw that was really strange in the moor of Fatima? The rain, when the hour came, stopped to fall, the dense mass of clouds break up and sun – dull silver disk - in full zenith appear and start dancing in a violent and convulsing ballet that many people imagined to be a dance coil, as beautiful and bright colours successively took the solar surface ...

Miracle, as the people screamed, natural phenomenon, as the wise men say? I do think I know it, but I only be saying to you what I saw ... The rest is for the science and the church ...

Avelino de Almeida

PS: on the article you posted the photos are presented as being from someone called "Benoliel". Judah Ruah was the nephew of a famous (Jewish, as can be seen from his name) photographer, Joshua Benoliel, so I don't know if these are presented as being from Joshua Benoliel or if Judah Ruah was also Benoliel.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi Armap!
Well, well, well... interesting! I have to wait until later to comment on some of the things you pointed out in your last post here but thanks for looking that stuff up!

I saw that 13th photo before and wondered about it too. I want to analyze that one in an editor but I do want to say that I've analyzed one of the other photo's and found something interesting in it. I'll post that photo and my edit of here later on this evening.

But that 13th photo gave me goosebumps this evening when I viewed it. Look how many people are looking in the photographers direction and think it's because they were seeing something anomolous in that area... talk later and thanks! Very intriguing information!

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Armap,
Here's the photo from that collection that I found interesting.
Look at where the red arrow is pointing.
Also, as for that other photograph (the 13th one), it really does look to me at this point that someone cut those sections out. In fact, if you look at the photo below, you will see white in the right corner of this image possibly indicating that that section of this photo broke off at some point in time. The background of these photo's could possibly be white so maybe this is why it's showing that color. I amped up the contrast in that other photo too and noticed some arrows in the white section which could be the 2 sided sticky tape used to hold those photo's onto whatever surface they were mounted on. Even if the photo was chemically botched up in those area's, too bad the photographer just didn't leave it that way instead of cutting those sections out with a sharp blade of some sort.

Anyway, the red arrow in the image below is pointing to what possibly could be a section of what was showing in that sky at that point sometime around when The Miracle of the Sun occurred. I find this VERY intriguing!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
easyone,
Right from the get-go even though you titled this thread "Fatima UFO coverup...undeniable proof that aliens are associated with religion",
from the looks of it so far, you should have titled it "Fatima UFO coverup...undeniable proof that aliens are associated with Catholicism" because all you've been doing over and over again, is post links to Catholic websites rehashing the same old distorted and DECEPTIVE Catholic version of the Fatima event.

And to top things off, you're telling a non-catholic (me) that I'm in denial because I don't believe a word of what Catholics are saying about the Fatima case in regards to those messages this apparition supposedly gave Lucia that she wrote down many years later because it's already well documented that the Jesuits are the ones who created that information to support their own agenda's.

In my view, it's YOU who are in DENIAL because you are not approaching this case objectively -- nor are you doing any research to support your conclusions that Aliens are associated with the Catholic Church. All you are showing us, over and over and over again are those links to Catholic websites that are giving that churches version of that event. No proof, just the same old lies!

It you believe so strongly that aliens are associated with the Catholic Church, then please tell us why you believe this... so far you've yet to show us anything.

On the other hand, based on your past threads in this forum, you are saying that you believe that aliens are demons. So why are you now saying that aliens are associated with the Catholic Church? I'm confused. So are all Catholics aliens?? Or just a few. So because you are a Catholic, that makes you a demon too?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

your personal investigation of this event is obviously biased because you dont believe in the Catholic Faith.

you keep saying the jesuits made this story up

i say you are wrong...they may have influenced the timing of some of the information or held back some of it but i do not believe this story was fabricated by them.

Lucia did not change her story for 70 years...so i believe her story to be true.

your investigation will never reveal the truth because you are biased.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by easynow]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join