It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
this is the greatest ufo sighting of the 20th century

this ufo was witnessed by at least 60-70 thousand people. there was a silver disk sighted and an entity claiming to be the mother of the universe and the mother of Jesus.

to me this is undeniable proof that religion and ufo"s are related in some way.

www.ufoseek.org...
Vallee Says Fatima Event Was UFO

www.jerrypippin.com...
Fatima Apparition

i believe there was a huge cover up within the Vatican and the Goverments involved to downplay the incident

mypeoplepc.com...
Fatima and the Devil's Final Battle

it really seems as if this information has been surpressed because i cannot find many pictures of the incident. i once found a picture of a drawing that one of the girls made to describe what this entity looked like and the picture i saw did not resemble any pictures you would think of the Mother of Jesus(Mary). this drawing (wished i had saved it now ) looked like a alien entity to me. i am hoping someone knows what i am talking about and can find a picture of what she drew.

i am still looking for pics of this event and will post them when i can

edit on Mon Dec 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per member request

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If anyone cares to research the ufo relation between fatima, and the fatima secret message, read the full vatican disclosure here; let us know what if anything seems of of interest.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this is the greatest ufo sighting of the 20th century

this ufo was witnessed by at least 60-70 thousand people. there was a silver disk sighted and an entity claiming to be the mother of the universe and the mother of Jesus.

to me this is undeniable proof that religion and ufo"s are related in some way.

Or.. the undeniable proof that, just like throughout ancient times, people when faced with events and things they were unable to understand, would attribute them religious meanings.

This was 90 years ago, in rural Portugal.

Heavenly Lights: The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon

What is crucial here was going back to the original testimonies and stories. Lucia, the primary "seer" ("experiencer"?), later entered a convent, and her story became progressively more and more attuned to the Catholic paradigm, her writings made subject to approval by Church authorities. The authors have put less emphasis on these later "official" versions, and relied more on the first reports. Lucia originally never said it was the Virgin Mary she saw, it was the adults around her that jumped to that conclusion. Based on the time and culture they lived in, how else could they have interpreted it?

i believe there was a huge cover up within the Vatican and the Goverments involved to downplay the incident

Oh there was a cover up alright, most likely to spin the event to the gain of the Church and it's religion.

The Church - or any other religion - would never downplay an incident that would benefit them.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

there are so many people involved in so called ufo cover ups. that there is no one left to cover them up for.. I dont get it..??? the church... the gov.. the media.. the military... nasa...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What information do you say was suppressed?

That are many, many references to the Fatima apparitions, but the fact they were in 1918 and in a rural area of a poor country is a good reason for lack of photos, although there are some photos of the people looking to the skies in a latter apparition.

The books by Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d'Armada are widely know and available in many languages.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have those books right in front of me.
Ask me any question and I'll look it up.

Those Portuguese authors wrote 2 books on this event.

Do you want to know exactly what Lucia and her cousins actually said at the time when they saw those apparitions?

I will gladly type that out for members here if you are interested in finding out.

But if anyone here has any questions at all on this event.. I will look it up in these books for the answer to your questions.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Where does it say that it was "witnessed by at least 60-70 thousand people"? My eyes are a little tired as its midnigt, but all I see is talk about a couple of girls seeing it.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

there was 70,000 people there and there had to be more pictures than we are being shown.

some of the pics that i have seen on the web...i cannot find them anymore.

i also believe the Vatican downplayed the association of the ufo that was seen

ufo.whipnet.org...
UFO.Whipnet.org | Aliens | UFO | A Covenant with Death 3

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
easynow,
I can provide you with photo's and pictures/drawings on everything having to do with this event.

Just let me know what you want me to scan first. Ok?

Do you have any idea on how you want to present this case to this forum at this time in order to show that the Fatima event was in actuality a UFO/ET event?

Let me what you want to start off with first.

You're not going to find it on the internet.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Where does it say that it was "witnessed by at least 60-70 thousand people"? My eyes are a little tired as its midnigt, but all I see is talk about a couple of girls seeing it.

Estimates of the number of witnesses range from 30,000-40,000 by Avelino de Almeida, writing for the Portuguese newspaper O Século, to 100,000, estimated by Dr. Joseph Garrett, professor of natural sciences at the University of Coimbra, both of whom were present that day.

from the Miracle of the Sun wikipedia entry.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

thanks for the reply

can you tell us what her desciption of the entity was ?

i am looking for a picture that she drew and i cant find it

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

fatima.ie...
The Apostolate of Our Lady of Fatima in Ireland

some say 60,000 ...some say 70,000

plenty of sources on the web about it

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks for the reply

can you tell us what her desciption of the entity was ?

i am looking for a picture that she drew and i cant find it

And you never will find any picture that Lucia drew of that apparition because the Jesuit's confiscated it and destroyed it. If you are saying that someone on the internet posted a drawing by Lucia of those apparitions she saw, they were not authentic and that's why they were probably removed from whatever site those fake drawings were on.

The fact is, the Jesuit's had complete control over all information on Fatima but fortunately many of the original descriptions by the seers were saved in the Vatican Library of which the authors of those books were finally granted permision to view.

But we do have a drawing done by an artist who sketched out the apparition according to those original descriptions by the seers. I'll scan that and the summary on how they described her. Will do that now and post it here in a few minutes.

Here's that sketch:

I'm now going to scan the page that summarizes what the seers saw -- their ORIGINAL descriptions.
Will post that here in a few minutes.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

thanks for your help

do you have any photos of the silver disk that was sighted ?

the first link i provided says it was photographed while maneuvering

and do you have any drawings of the entity ?

that would be a great start....thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

yes i agree the jesuits had control of what was happening

the drawing i saw i believe was real and that is why i cant find it anymore.

thats what i mean when i say some of this info has been supressed

here is another link talking about a silver disk:

www.astrodatabank.com...
Astrology Software for Research - The Fatima Miracle - astrology chart

[edit on 26-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here's information on the Miracle of the Sun according to those ORIGINAL descriptions by the witnesses who were there.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

thanks for the pic

that is very similar to the drawing i saw of the entity

i agree that any real drawing would be confiscated or suppressed

the pic i saw was supposed to be a more similar copy of the original drawn by someone that saw the original...pretty sure thats why its gone from the web

either way this entity is obviously alien to us ....were it originates from is a good question.

do you have any real pictures showing the sky while this event was happening ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There are no photo's of it in either book. I'm surprised by that but I did see a photograph of it several months ago on the web. I'm not sure it it's authentic but if I can locate it I'll post it here.

My guess is that it's not authentic because if it was, they would have it in these books. But will try to look for the one I did see and will post it here if I find it.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

why is there no photograghs on the web ?.....coverup ?

the drawing i saw looked like these alien cave drawings

s255.photobucket.com...
doublealien.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

s255.photobucket.com...
halo-grey-alien.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

s255.photobucket.com...
halo-alien.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Jesuit's confiscated any sketches Lucia drew way back in the 20's -- well before the internet came into existence.

Any sketches claimed to be drawn by Lucia that you've seen on the internet are fakes IMHO.

I really don't know what else to tell you but you can believe what you want. If you think that it was a real sketch drawn by Lucia then all the power to you but I personally do not believe what you saw was the real thing. sorry.

PS -- but who knows? Maybe it was real... I don't know, I'm just going by what's in those books and what the author's had to say about that.

This said though, those cave drawings are not too unlike that sketch done by that artist who was using those original descriptions by the seers on what the appartition looked like. The cave ones do not show a cape or that quilted garment that she was wearing.... but still... very intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join