It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Fatima is one of the most notorious examples of where UFOs, far from being on some theoretical fringe, instead directly altered human history. The Fatima prophecies have helped derail Catholic thinking for nearly a century and made that church ripe for its imminent collapse. Not bad work for one Martian puppet 90 years ago...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Fatima is one of the most notorious examples of where UFOs, far from being on some theoretical fringe, instead directly altered human history. The Fatima prophecies have helped derail Catholic thinking for nearly a century and made that church ripe for its imminent collapse. Not bad work for one Martian puppet 90 years ago...

I'm to find that the 3 Secrets of Fatima are basically INVENTIONS of the Jesuits.
But at time of the Fatima event, Portugal was in the mist of a strong anti-clercalist movement in it's gov't and urban area's.

But when the Fatima event came along, the Church seized it and took it over completely in order to win everybody back over to their side of the 'battle'.

It gave the Church an opportunity to divert away from those negative issues and restore public trust again in thier authority.

In addition to this, The Jesuits, who are contemporaneously a secret society within the Church, just happened to be there at the right time to step in and ADOPT Lucia, the main seer, into their fold to advance their own agenda and to restore the power they had before they had fallen out of favor with certain key members of the Vatican's hierarchy at that point in time. That's another whole story that's not relevant to the topic of this thread.

But the Jesuit's are the ones who created the 3 secrets of Fatima. They took complete control over Lucia and what ever information concerning Fatima that was released to the public were of their inventions and confabulations.

I started a thread back last summer on Sr.Lucia in the Religious Conspiracy forum where we went in to quite a bit of depth about how corrupted the Jesuit's are .. and the Church -- before that thread got derailed where it then devolved... Needless to say, these are delicate issues we are discussing here about Fatima and those who are true believers inevitably find themselves offended by some of the things we are talking about in threads on this topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here they have 12 photos of the "miracle of the Sun", but none shows the miracle, only the people gathered there to see it.

The above page is from the official Fátima Sanctuary site.

About the name, Fátima, there is a legend that says that it was the name of a Moorish woman captured by the Portuguese army in 1158. The captain of the army that captured her (and many more Moors, besides having killed many) converted her to Christianity, changing her name to Ouriana (and that is the origin of the name of another city, Ourém), but she died soon after, and her husband, Gonçalo Hermingues, after entering a monastery, founded a convent in a place near Ourém and made that the place of the tomb of her wife, and because of that the place was named after the original name of the Moorish woman, Fátima.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks Armap for the information! Now that you've brought it up, I do vaguely recall reading a story about this somewere on a website on Fatima... I knew what you were getting at before about some story on something about a Moorish princess but I couldn't recall the details of that story.

Fatima is also the name of one of Mohammad's daughters and a few sources mentioned that the town was simply named after her but yours sounds more correct. Thanks for looking that up!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also, thanks for that link showing the actually crowd of thousands and thousands of people there that day who witnessed the Miracle of the Sun!

It's been awesome to read over what those people actually witnessed that day including the kinds of supernatural phenomenon they were exposed to.

But here's a list described by those who were there on the 13th of every month when this apparition would appear:

A flash of lightening and according to Lucia this always occurs just before the apparitions appeared.
Correlation in Ufology:
Within the phenomenology of UFOs, there are many witness accounts of lightning occurring just before the appearance of strange entities and UFOs.

The buzzing of bee's. When the apparition would be telepathing to the seers, those who were there heard what sounded like the buzzing of bee's every time the apparition spoke.
Correlation in Ufology:
There are numerous accounts of this phenomenon in contactee reports.

Thunder -- many of those who did not see the lightning heard thunder instead. It seems like it was an either or kind of thing with the witnesses who were there very month on the 13th for the duration of these apparitions.

Bizarre Clouds
Those there would see a light vaporous cloud over the tree where the apparition at the time of its appearance.

And colored clouds would glide through space at a CONSTANT HEIGHT where it moved in erratic directions.

Effects on the Environment:
On the 13th of each month wrote Dr.Pereira Gens --- there would be a noticeable diminishment of sunlight and a reduction of temperature. The rays from the Sun had a prism effect.

Odors
Waves and waves of perfumed odors i.e. lavender, rosemary and "delicious perfumes" of unknown essences.

Luminous Objects:
1 - objects within clouds
2-- Classical UFOs
3- Flying Eyes or Foo Fighters

Ramp of Light
Witnesses would see a ramp of light extending from the sky to the top of the tree. The apparition, as seen by the seers would then descend down from this "street" of light.

Breezes
Unaccounted for breezes and whirlwinds would make their way around the crowds there every month on the 13th.

Angel Hair:
This started on the day of the Miracle of the Sun and continued on in that same location on the 13th of May for years after that ... and on the 13th of other months in years to follow too.

But on the day of the Miracle of the Sun... many, many other things happened and will start up another post on that later.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thank you for finding those pictures ArMap:

those are very good pictures of the crowd and it seems to show the people looking up to the sky as if they were watching something.

imho..this is proof that there had to be photographs of the silver disk. theres no way that they would have not got that on film. they were there to observe this and to not take pictures doesnt add up.

i have come to the conclusion that the pictures of the space craft(the silver disk) that was photographed were somehow confiscated because of the implications and complications of merging religion with aliens.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

excellent post Palasheea,

your always one step ahead of me...lol..(wich i like so dont stop )

i was going to examine the list of evidence like you have.

www.dailygrail.com...
Tripped on Angel Hair Part I | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

this was an interesting read and it talks about the angel hair and that they found traces of boron that were an odd part of the mixture of the hair like substance.

en.wikipedia.org...
Boron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

periodic.lanl.gov...
Boron

could boron based life be an alternative to carbon based life in the universe ?

www.daviddarling.info...
boron-based life

[edit on 27-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They called it "The Rain of Flowers". As they fell from the sky, looked like rose petals but then on closer inspection they looked like fibrous stretches of cotton of various sizes.
Just looked at your link -- very interesting! Good read!

There's a whole big section in one of these books devoted exclusively to Angel Hair. We talked about this topic before in this forum where I went into some detail on some of the things mentioned in that book. Very intriguing but seen many times in UFO incidents too.

There's also some very interesting information about the Fatima event that I found very intriguing and I'm going to go into it in my next post because it's something the Church left out in their usual 'telling' of the Fatima event because it's too 'paranormal'.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
And besides... what does "90 years ago" mean?

I was putting things into an historical perspective. It's obvious that people at that time would look at such an event through the eyes of religion, even more in rural areas. And this wasn't limited to Portugal obviously.

When confronted with unexplained events the only thing that made sense to them was that it had to be the work of the gods.

Originally posted by easynow
www.cmri.org...
The Message of Our Lady of Fatima

there were many references about God and Jesus in the message of Fatima such as "do you wish to offer yourselves to God ?"

That's part of the spinning of the event. Have you been reading Palasheea's posts where she writes (and posts the scans) about the conclusions of the people that investigated into the matter? Independently looked into the matter I should add, since most likely everything the Church said and says regarding the event is either false or exaggerated.

It's in this post. I see you didn't address that one.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

yes i did read her post and those conclusions are based on their opinion.

my opinion is the jesuits took partial control of the story that was unfolding to help bring the church back to good standing...but it is my opinion that the religious message from the entity was the true message being told by Lucia.

she made statements in writing that the message(the third secret) was not changed in any way shape or form. did you bother to read that part ?...

www.vatican.va...
The Message of Fatima

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

[...]but it is my opinion that the religious message from the entity was the true message being told by Lucia.

Too bad the only documentation that supports your opinion is the Church's own position and documents.

The independent research seems to indicate otherwise, and since even you admit that the Church did some form of cover up - I realize you don't believe it was regarding the message - I'm inclined to believe the independent research and researchers' word rather than the Church's.

she made statements in writing that the message(the third secret) was not changed in any way shape or form. did you bother to read that part ?...

www.vatican.va...

Again, the same problem. It's from the Church's own documents. We have read that the Church (the Jesuits in particular, from Palasheea's posts) took control of everything Lucia and the other kids said and wrote.

In my view, that doesn't help the credibility of the Church's version of the event and respective documentation.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

thanks for your opinions on my opinions of their opinions....lol

i can just vision the church spinning "we come in peace and take me to your leader" and turning it into the secrets of Fatima...lmao'
'

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi all,

This is really good stuff. But it seems to me, and what is sort of frustrating to me, is that
almost every story that is connected to religion or a religious experience by an individual,
is more often than not told in a way that sounds like a fairy-tale, and not like a real
personal experience. Almost like telling 60% of an important story and filling in the rest
smokey filler, leaving allot of room for interpretation.
As good as this story is, and as factual as it may be, it still comes across to me like an
artistic twist on facts. Making it hard for me to accept as fact.

A story based on hard facts would be like a drawn line that is unwavering in it's path and
direction. Simple (sometimes) and clear.
What I seem to get from any story that has religion backing it, is a line that is unclear with
many embellishments and fancy twists and turns. Beautiful and artistic as that artful
story may be, art is always open to interpretation by the viewer/reader.

I think that religion wants to keep us on the edge of the truth, mixing it up with myth
to keep us interested, yet ignorant believers.

MS

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MadSigntist

thanks for your reply,

i understand your frustration

can you be specific about what to you seems like an artistic twist on the facts involving this event ?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
They called it "The Rain of Flowers". As they fell from the sky, looked like rose petals but then on closer inspection they looked like fibrous stretches of cotton of various sizes.
Just looked at your link -- very interesting! Good read!

There's a whole big section in one of these books devoted exclusively to Angel Hair. We talked about this topic before in this forum where I went into some detail on some of the things mentioned in that book. Very intriguing but seen many times in UFO incidents too.

There's also some very interesting information about the Fatima event that I found very intriguing and I'm going to go into it in my next post because it's something the Church left out in their usual 'telling' of the Fatima event because it's too 'paranormal'.

i am sure they left out certain details so it will be interesting to see what your talking about.

found this article that shows a church they built in fatima...looks like a ufo ?

closedcafeteria.blogspot.com...
The Cafeteria Is Closed: Fatima

www.timesonline.co.uk...
Fatima’s giant church is hiding no secrets -Times Online

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...
3_Fatima.pdf (application/pdf Object)

here is a article thats not from the catholic church its in pdf format and it states that a masonic anti-clerical news paper reported on the Fatima incident and the headlines were:

The sign of Heaven ...thousands declare it a miracle

the article also talks about how it stunned the gathered multitude,converted hardened unbelievers,including atheist and free masons and converted thousands to the Catholic faith

just more proof that this event involved religion

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by danx

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...
3_Fatima.pdf (application/pdf Object)

here is a article thats not from the catholic church

Yea, it's not from the catholic church, it's just from a kooky sedevacantist sect.

I found here some interesting takes on the "Most Holy Family Monastery" by other christians.

However one wouldn't need to read more than the first post to realize what kind of institution this is.

I recently viewed a video tape that was focused on creationism and provided supporing evidence of it against evolution.
The video was produced by The Most Holy Family Monastery in New York state.

I shouldn't even take their website (or article) seriously, but for the sake of argumentation I read it. It was painful, but I read it and here's my take on it:

Please notice that the Masonic, anti-clerical daily of Lisbon described the event of Fatima and the Miracle of the Sun as “The sign of Heaven.” Does that sound familiar?

Apocalypse 12:1- “And a great sign appeared in Heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.”

From the PDF file.

Somehow relating a newspaper's headline to a passage of the Bible is supposed to prove anything?

And did you know that there's no word in Portuguese for 'heaven'? In Portuguese the word céu means both sky and heaven. So the headline could've actually been "a sign from the sky".

the article also talks about how it stunned the gathered multitude,converted hardened unbelievers,including atheist and free masons and converted thousands to the Catholic faith

It seems like we're going around in circles here...

Just because the people gave it a religious meaning, or religion was the only means for them to make sense of what they had experienced, doesn't mean the event itself had religious meanings now does it?

How many of the thousands of witnesses you think would have attributed religious meanings to the Phoenix Lights if it had happened in 1917?

People will see and give religious meanings to things when they want and wherever they want to. Even in a toast.

Now imagine what kind of explanation people were going to come up with 90 years ago, in a rural area of Portugal...

Now I bring to your attention to some of the facts, again:

Lucia and the other children never said it was the Virgin Mary when the being started visiting them. It was other people that heard of their story that started saying it was the Virgin Mary. People that had never seen anything much less the being. The children simply called the being a "little woman", because according to them the being was about 3'7".

I brought this up in a previous post. Is the Virgin Mary a midget? Or is this detail overlooked?

And did you know that the priest of the village, the first to get the testimony of Lucia and the other children left the village because he didn't believe it was the Virgin Mary that the children saw?

Palasheea already posted a lot of info from that book written by 2 Portuguese researchers, that had access to the secret documents of the Sanctuary of Fátima. Their conclusions are obvious.

Hardly undeniable proof that aliens are associated with religion

I guess we're just going to have to agree on disagreeing.

edit: spelling

[edit on 27-1-2008 by danx]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So the only evidence of a connection is people converting and what the Church says on the event? I think i'll do a humpty and fall onto the debunked side of the fence (connection to religion).

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's already been well documented that this case is the first UFO sighting and contactee case of the 20th century (as stated by Jim Marrs) and new information is coming in everyday on how the Vatican was involved in a massive cover-up to prevent the real information from being revealed to the public about it.

Hence why they whisked Lucia away from her family and village to contain all information on this apparition and those other apparitions seen BEFORE the main one.

They also silenced a fourth seer and prevented her from coming forward to tell about HER experiences that took place in Fatima during that time because they were outside their preconceived notions of what a Marian visitation event should entail.

One of those key elements in such events involve a 'secret' and the Fatima case is no exception. And though Lucia admitted back in 1917 that she had no clue what that secret was that the Lady mentioned because she never said what the secret was, nevertheless, lo and behold, in 1941 we are find out that in fact there was not just one secret, but THREE! -- where Lucia was finally given permission that year to write each one out on paper but by then she was well entrenched in the Church under constant guard and supervision by the Jesuits.

And, amazingly enough, the first 2 secrets foretold of future events!! -- both of which came true! -- the first being the death of her 2 little cousins which was to happen within a year after the Apparitions stopped and the second one, being a mysterious light that could be seen all over Europe and that that light would be a sign that WW11 was on the horizon.

This may seem pretty incredible but read on to find out what REALLY was going on here...
The fact is, those first two secrets were revealed and written down AFTER those events had already occurred! Where prior to this, those secrets were not known to anyone except for Lucia and of course her Jesuit confessor.

Yet, once she wrote out what those secrets were, the Church promoted them as predictions made by the apparition that had come true!! -- never letting on to the public that those secrets were not even known by the Church until after the events that those secrets were prophesying had already come to pass!

But the above information is only a small representation of huge bulks of well documented and researched material that shows just how massive the Fatima Conspiracy really is.

And what were they hiding? Well, let's put it this way. How is it that we have no decent photographs of the Miracle of the Sun and all of those events that happened not only on that day but also on those other days on the 13th of the month when the apparition appeared for a over a half a year? I will tell you where those photographs are of those events and they can be found deep within the bosom of the Vatican Library -- hidden away where only a few insiders have access to.

And what are those photo's showing? I can guarantee you those photo's are showing information that the Vatican doesn't want you to SEE. And why is this? It's because its at odds with their OWN version and interpretation of the Fatima Event.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
easynow,

You've entitled this thread, Fatima UFO coverup...undeniable proof that aliens are associated with religion

You've yet to explain this. Could you do so IN YOUR OWN WORDS?

A back-up of your sources would be great too but only as links.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join