It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to Rife owners If you own one please let me know.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I own a Global Wellness Rife unit I bought from herbrep online. I am currently pondering a research project so before I begin I thought I would poll yall and see how many Rife owners we have among us. Plasma/ beam ray, pad units, and computer conversions are what I am looking for. No vibe machines, no radonics. Rife units only. If you own one please let me know.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Ok it has been a few days and many of you have looked at this thread but nobody has responded. At a website like this I find it hard to accept that I could be the only Rife owner here. It is my hope to find other rife owners here to help with an ATS research project. I would like to know what other kinds of rife machines people might own and the effectiveness of those machines.

So don't be shy, if you own one please speak up. Even if your not interested in any kind of research projects it would still be great to hear from other Rife owners.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have one a MK1 303, 7.65 mm

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

You know I was speaking of a rife machine and not a rifle right?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

oops sorry man!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I too would like to look into this. While I do not own one. ...Im definately considering one in the future...Hey OP what do you think so far about yor rife unit?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
MY rife unit is a global wellness unit. It is very effective. I have watched it cure a few cancers now aswell as other less terminal diseases. Its effectiveness is 100% and I would die before I ever parted with mine.

I highly recomend getting one. You can also learn more at the Yahoo Rife group.

So,.... doesn't anyone else here own one?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
So,.... doesn't anyone else here own one?

At $1995.00 US thats is pretty expensive for snake oil IMHO.

Funny Pubmed shows ZERO researched articles about this "miracle" cure. Yes yes I know its all supressed.............

So aside fromt he glowing tetamonials from the various site hawking this unit, where is the research?

I love the disclaimer

We make no claims whatsoever expressed or implied of any cure or for any disease. Dr. Rife's original research has not yet been confirmed by research generally recognized by medical science. The Detox Box is for experimental use only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Detoxification benefits are recommended based upon traditional uses and are not yet generally recognized as substantiated by competent and reliable scientific evidence. Devices and nutritional or other products are not offered to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions, nor to recommend specific products as treatment of disease or to provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, or apply medical, mental health or human development principles, to provide diagnosing, treating, operating or prescribing for any human disease, pain, injury, deformity or physical condition. Any use of the devices is experimental and based upon your informed consent and private license. Testimonial results are not typical and your results may vary. The information on this site is not a substitute for medical advice from your primary care physician.
www.2detoxify.com...

:shk:

[edit on 1/30/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe if you explained what a "Rife unit" is, you'd be more successful in engaging people in a conversation. I have never heard of one, have no idea what the heck it is and nothing in this thread has even caught my interest enough to care and explore it.

Not being critical - just trying to help you get your thread launched.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Actually FredT further Research is the reason for this thread. And their are a variety of Rife machines out there. Some more expensive some less expensive. Some genuine and some rip offs.

As for glowing the testimonials, they don't all come from the web sites trying to sell Rife machines. Their are many threads about Royal Rife and his device on ATS. But I am not interested in the testimonials. I am interested in other Rife owners and their experiences with the device.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Technically speaking the global wellness unit and many others are not Rife machines per se. Real rife technology irradiates the body with modulated ultraviolet frequencies from a cathode ray tube. What you are talking about is more akin to Beck blood electrification, though you are using higher frequencies than the 4 Hz square wave recommended by Beck.

If you want to try blood electrification on the cheap all you really need is a $200 signal generator. Here is a model similar to the one I use for this purpose:
www.testequity.com...
You really have to use the square wave to get good enough rms voltages for blood electrification.

I have not used it long enough to say that it's 'cured' my Lyme disease, but I do get Herxheimer reactions off of it and for some odd reason it does calm down my neuropathy for brief periods of time. However I do know of someone who's cancer went into remission using this same generator.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
maybe people are not replying because they think you are from the AMerican medical association ... ready to hang them for owning / working with rife...
seems to be a delicate subject...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Hi, How is your Lyme now? I heard there is only one lab in the USA that tests for the lyme spiroketes & it is in Florida. Do you know if this is true? Do you know about the BCX211 & BCX411 machines ? I've heard these 'experimental' machines can help with Lyme spiroketes.
Thanks,
Eli

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well I can see were finally getting a start here but too slow for a research project methinks. Yeah, talking about using a rife machine can be risky if you mis-speak. Above all its important to remember that so long as you clearly state that the device has no proven medical value and that the operator is not attempting to diagnose or treat any disease THEN you a free to "experimentally"
use it. Which is what I was hoping to focus on after finding a few other rife owners (bare/ crane or beam ray any rife machine will do).

I'd like to get with a few others and share the results of our "experimentations" ... oh well.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizabethRI

Hi, How is your Lyme now? I heard there is only one lab in the USA that tests for the lyme spiroketes & it is in Florida. Do you know if this is true? Do you know about the BCX211 & BCX411 machines ? I've heard these 'experimental' machines can help with Lyme spiroketes.
Thanks,
Eli

You are referring to Bowen labs. Something odd is up with them. Their web site was pulled down and they have changed (upgraded) their test. Their tests were showing that virtually everyone with neuro-autoimmune disease (e.g. Parkinson, MS, ALS, CFS etc.) were testing positive for Lyme by their criterion. It was causing problems with the AMA and others in terms of getting approval for their techniques. I personally believe their results are correct. Borellia infection is chronic, widespread and perhaps deliberately introduced throughout N. America.

The other major lab is Igenex and they are still widely used by lyme literate doctors. The standard tests are nearly useless.

Those BCX devices look really interesting. This is a lot closer to the original Rife technology. I'd love to try one. If only I had a spare $7K just lying around. For now I'm stuck with my MMS and cheap signal generator. At least the MMS is about $20 for a 3 month supply!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

OKay, here's the truth...

I Broke my back in may 06 & it was not healing, I was told it was the spiroketes that prevented my healing...

I was told that I have "biological warfare LYME" - for more info you can read "lab-257 if you can get your hands on the book.

I have been EXPERIMENTING WITH a Rife Machien BCX211 & BCX411 they piggyback each other & I'm using the tubes (photon tubes?). 1st week I went into detox & had flu like symptoms that went away within 20 minutes... then reappeared & hours later only to go away again...

I am on the machine from 11pm til 3am most nights - I find it interesting when I am on the machine that I hear helicopters over head... do these freq's interfere with military stuff ? I didn't think so. It was bought in the USA as an EXPERIMENTAL Device. that is the only legal way we can talk about it...
I am experimenting but can only insert frequencys up to a certain number.

Feel free to email me with any questions.
Oh, by the way, today is day 25 & I FEEL GREAT !

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It was a last resort. If I didn't get better, I can't go back to work... been out since 06. I saw this as something I can't ignore -
I've tried everything else, I am a healer myself working with medicine people from Peru. (they told me I broke my back b/c I need to write a book and download info from the heavens)... (that's the spiritual part of all of this) Now for the physical...
I NEED To HEAL !

I paid less than $3000 for both machines bcx211 & bcx411.

see my site & call me or email - not here.
I will give you more info if you want.
www.ancientwiz.com

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElizabethRI

That's a good long duration for 'Rife' treatments. For the baseband devices (0-2Mhz) and the blood electrification devices, I don't dare run them for more than 15 minutes every other day. The next day one usually Herx.s pretty badly.

If you've gotten good results in a mere 25 days that's awesome and worth every penny.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have been using the Global Wellness Rife mechine for about a year. Since I cannot get hold of the person who sold me the mechine, I am working in the dark. Although the frequency mechine has helped for minor ailments such as back pains, tenitus, etc. I bought to rid a tumor on my right foot, but even though I have used all of the cancer frequencies, as yet, I have not been successful. Cam anyone help?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join