It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to Rife owners If you own one please let me know.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
yes hi Im in Australia ,and have a computer conversion that puts out Af frequencies, and a small Rf generator that puts out all of Rife's frequencies. I have used the af generator several times now with substantial success in a few conditions, back pain relief , reduction in herpes simplex, has been helpful in reducing a severe flu , plus a few other wins. I probably will be experimenting with these for the rest of my life, yet haven't given these the full oportunity in severe disease states like cancer yet, as it is a touchy area. regards..KM

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well i know the story of royal rife and all info i could gather on him ands his methofds of disease elimination. it is my understanding that the rife wavelength machines available today are not what he used because his were way more powerful so much so that they interfered with radio broadcasts and thats why they buried him,his machines,his knowledge,his genius. and soon they will bury us.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow look at that. I missed some replies while I was away from the net a few months back.

I doubt we can get the anon poster to speak more about his or her rife unit but maybe ElizabethRI could speak more about her experiences. Or maybe you the reader have a Rife unit you could talk about.

I had never heard of the BCX211 or BCX411 but here is a Link I think mine would be more closely related to the 211 model...Mine also cost less. I think if I could do it over I might go with this 411 style instead.... I know I sure would like to hear more personal experiences about it.

For the record I do not have much experience with the Beam Ray version of the Rife Machine but my audio unit does interfere with analog transmission... I am not really sure of the technical reason why but it does not bother me in the least.

To date the two biggest diseases I have seen this unit of mine cure is Multiple Myeloma and Melanoma, two different forms of cancer. I have also seen it treat many other types of diseases.

So who else has a Rife Machine?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Dear Titorite:

I WISH I had a Rife machine, and I know it is not "snake oil", although I can see why people might believe that who have not done any research into the subject. My father, who is deceased, was a doctor, and he would certainly have said so. I would have tried to set him straight, if he had only lived long enough. A Rife machine might have cured him.

(I see that this thread is over a year old, and I do not know if there are any ATS rules relevant to that. If I am breaking rules, please forgive me, yes, let me know, but don't be too hard on me! I'm reading the Freshman Forum thread...)

Would you mind telling me where you are? Hmm, probably I should be be able to look up your profile, and I shall do so, as soon as I figure out how to do so.

I am looking for info on CFS, or CFIDS/ME, as I prefer to call it. I am on disability, not by choice. And I have a 15 year old daughter who is pretty ill with it. And a husband who essentially doesn't believe in it. And I've been thinking about writing a book about it, because the whole experience has been so unbelievable.

I was also trying to find a way to ask Jim Marrs about it, relating to Gulf War Syndrome and such. On his forum he suggests starting a thread, but either that's not his wish any longer, or I haven't earned the privilege of beginning a thread.

mcduff53

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In all Honesty , looked at this thread because I thought you had misspelled "Rifle" , I had never heard of a Rife until now. I guess you learn something new everyday. I don't believe it works and if it does, I think it's more of a placebo effect. I guess all that matters really is that you're happy with it since you own one.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A friend told me about these machines...Said the govt was confiscating all of them and shutting down web sites who promote or sell them...

Are you from the govt fishing for info???

Maybe we should check into buying one...they must work for what's coming this Fall...

Hummmmm......interesting...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow look at that... Um darn I need to check this thread more often... if anyone wants you can always U2U me to get a fast response about this issue. It is very VERY close to my heart.

mcduff53 I shall be giving you a U2U shortly.

As for me being a government agent... No I am not... In fact I prepared a cover story long ago... If I ever get into trouble for helping people get well with this machine I shall simple insist that I prayed and that prayer was responsible.

As for swine flu?... I am confident I will be just fine. I have seen this thing cure too many different kinds of diseases to be scared of any illness.

I am thankful for you folks that read through this old thread and give your opinion on it from time to time. Rife Technology is still a suppressed technology and the reasons should be self evident. Some of us Rife owners are still doing all in our power to get information about this machine out into the general public. This thing should be in every clinic in the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The problem won't be swine flu but the supposed vaccines used to cure them. The last time they promoted this scare the vaccines made hundreds of people sick with MS like symptoms.

Perhaps some Rife treatments would have been safer. As for me, my cheap blood electrification unit seems to really help, though I use it much less often. I think we will all have to educate ourselves about alternative healing if we are to survive the planned 95% reduction in the worlds population.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If anybody reading this fancies a look at an original 1939 Beam Ray Machine with pictures and links to the schematics try this link

www.scoon.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
YES INDEED If anyone has a Beam Ray device like the one in the link above then PLEASE let us all know.

That is the original refurbished... A Magnificent device that works much better than than my audio unit... I mean dont get me wrong.. I have seen my unit cure a few people of serious diseases but for a chance to get at the BEAM RAY device.. heck I might be willing to give up my pinky finger for such an oppritunity..

Still , I am still looking for other Rife owners to speak up about the Rife machine.

If you have one please comment about it or feel free to U2U me.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've only recently learned of the Global Wellness Plus system. After 30 years of carpentry and a Jefferson break in his neck, my husband has painful difficulty using his hands. As associate offered the use of his GWP. After only one use, my husband sent me to the internet to research as he experienced immediate relief and greater dexterity in his hands. I am wondering about your thoughts on using this application for polyneuropothy. The units seem readily available but sadly priced out of my range. Wondering if I could find a natureopath who employs this healing method. Anyone have suggestions?
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
At a website like this I find it hard to accept that I could be the only Rife owner here.

Most people here must be too smart to waste money on silly devices that do nothing but burn a hole in the purchasers pocket - you bought snake oil!

Or those that have also bought one realise they were silly, so do not want to own up!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Dereks you don't know what you're talking about with the rife machine. The reason people don't know about it on this site is because people are so skeptical of trying something different. You're missing out on a great way to help with many medical issues by not looking at electronic medicine like rife.

To the poster of this thread, I don't have a rife machine but have been helped many many times at my naturopath's office by her rife machines. I do own a Photon Genie though which works great for many things as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wakeupcall1111
Dereks you don't know what you're talking about with the rife machine.

Yes I do actually - can you show us a peer reviewed double blind trial where they were tested? If not, why not?

[edit on 6/2/10 by dereks]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join