It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology being attacked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Yeah, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett have been Scientologists for a while.
That always struck me as weird too.
Part of me would love to see what really goes on in the Cos.
Another part of me just wants them to stay the hell away from me.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The situation is developing. Goin' up-town. YouTube is the current "Battlefield Earth". GD psyclos. The vid goes away... and comes back a bit... newer ones have supers and lead-ins.

Tom Cruise - Scientology Rant (FULL) with lead in like #27

But wait there's more! Anon of the tards that "b" has competition in "Battlefield Earth"... Scientology fights back.

Anon Communique 1:

Anon Communique 2:

Anon Communique 3: To the media.

The new Regime... please watch this one.

Um, sites are having "problems". I hit tards and bigger is to be expected. Lotsa wetware, couple that are actually pretty skillful, fresh, untried. I give these indies the full edge. Not old tricks. Fresh vibes of the nought and not.

Regime? Got bucks. No one l0phty enough. SP's. They count zero. Best to watch from over the Pond. Last gen. No jam.

This is interesting for me to document personally. Almost exciting. I've lived through one or two B-wars. Small time stuff. This? This is different. Phatter in every way. But I really can't say any of this is completely "good".

Speculatively and for entertainment purposes only; might be a whole staged integrated deal to suck up fresh minds. I still like the parody video best with O'Connell. I watched it again after a week... I laughed.
I'm smiling very broadly. Brain-slugs.

Expect more players. South Korean's the rumour. Team players. Fast hands, faster minds. Hordes if it happens.

Vic

[edit on 31-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Pfft. Regime LOL

"You soiled LRH's name.."

No, I think he did a good job of doing that himself... *sigh*

Apparently fourth wave (yesterday) failed, although they did a good job tying up the dianetics hotline. I'm sure we can expect more as tension rises.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Anon pulls the trigger again. Full auto soon. Modem smoke. Bang.

Off the chain and they got the scent...

Vic

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This video exists and is claimed as Anon. So, I better post it to avoid any incompleteness to the present. Um, this is looking more an SP managed event all the time... certain aspects are not exactly clear yet, I'm sure they'll be sloppy and a assist of opportunity will present itself.

Inerestinger and interestinger... hmmm, Lawson.

All hail Xenu.

Vic

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Their website is still up... by the way

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yo, this is getting intense.
These Anonymous aren't messing around.
I'm very interested as to what's gonna happen.
Although, I'm more interested in what the CoS specifically did to garner that much attention from Anonymous.
The CoS must've really hurt someone close to one of the Anonymous.
I'm very excited to see what happens next!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lady anon speaks

ie.youtube.com...

i cant get it to embed i have no clue what im doing lol

i just found this one figured it should get posted too this is my first attempt at embbeding a vid i hope it works.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by krill]

[edit on 1/31/2008 by krill]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Good one k'
The embed:

Message to Scientology: Ladyan0n speaks

Hmmm... maybe it is "Battlefield Earth"... the one makes some really good points.

Awesome assist k', thanks

Vic

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dude!
I'm on the proverbial edge of my seat now.

What's next?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

I don't know but it seems to be accelerating. CoS uses the FBI and Regime actually hacked... and "did stuff"... I would expect a reply... maybe from "other places". What a romp... sites are goin' up and down. I can't even follow the conversations on some boards... it's like smokin' tonight.

I haven't heard more on other competition but the tards are going nova. They could "put out a shout" and if the hook up with the right crews elsewhere where the mindfields are rich... oh, I don't know. I wanna say "cool", but I'm old and all these bright young people are not the kids of the 50's and 60's. The hep-talk makes me feel like a "square" Daddy-O. Skoodly-Ooodley-Doo-Wah-Wah. Larry Lava vs Rock Quarry. Main event. Still not likin' it... likin' it, but it's not "casual".

Vic

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Nah, it's all good friend.
I say things like "cool" and "solid" and "groovy" because they'll never be out of style.
Dig?

At any rate, I wanna learn more about what's going on, so please keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yes keep the info flowing i need to know whats going on . this fight is interesting to say the least . and personaly i dont like cos so i hope anon takes them down.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

There's some serious chatter. Use your searches, you know where. When the chatter stops or drops considerably... something's up, knarly weird page fills here. The whole Anon concept ID thing is an interesting dynamic. 24 hours tops, something will happen, maybe another comm or maybe some more flashing. Weird triggers and stuff because the "who" gets lost yet they do have some leadership. It's alive.

Young people are so heavily networked... neural-like. Flash.

If Regime strikes? The Empire Strikes Back again? Um, I don't know but there are a great many young people on this planet. Should the above LadyAn0n vid turn out to have any basis in truth (mind-porked at the age of only 9... I can't tell you how I feel in this forum and maintain decorum) then... well whatever happens. I'm not a "real hacking" fan nor do I have anything but utter contempt toward the CoS and who it has become.

Got some CD's and DVD's and VHS to put in the e-waste chipper at work, learn something new everyday.

Vic

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So I was browsing on port 80 at the place. I won't link to it because some of the images and links would cause most folks to burst into flames. It'd violate the T and C for sure. There were a great many files... some are what they say... some are not.

I found a RARfile with the "S-word" in it so I remoted to the DMZ box and had a look under the hood. Oh, we have a global movemnt of young people alright. The RAR has 29 images, here's one... there are others that could be significant but I don't want to fan the flame unneccessarily and attract hassles.

Um, that's in my city. Like I said it's blowin' up.

Cheers,

Vic

They are talking up the international day of protest on Feb 10th. I don't recall anything similar... wild. Too cool. "The RAID". Lotsa handouts and graphics in the package. This could be really unusual.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Mailings to Scientology sites probed White powder in envelopes to 10 CoS addresses.

Word is it's a Scientology OP-thing or a rogue. The cops shut down part of Glendale.

Vic
EDIT: To add

New Anonymous Message for Scientology

an Atomic Tommy I missed that is a bit... maybe disturbing.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think Anonymous is claiming a plant (i.e. the anthrax). CoS has been known to do this, not just to Anonymous but to who they like to harrass. CoS is trying to Hoax as well, trying to give Anon a bad name. It's obvious to see what is a real Anon "thing" and one that has been hoaxed by CoS.

This is def. getting interesting ^_^

~~Ciao.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
4 chan boards are smokin' whether Futaba or Burichan. Got them some scholars now too. Some say this weekend will be phat and sassy on the Net.

The TO local (the only one I'm closely following) is not "small" and unorganized "young people" lookin' for a cause anymore. Large, organized and diverse are the descriptors I would choose as representative of the sitch. The blogage is in some cases quite cogent with the Anon... Breaker, breaker for the Duck, 10-4, looks like we got us a convoy, come on back. Tac 2. I'll have some camera people there on the 10th... without masks. NYC, London, LA... more every few hours.

Representative sample of Anon random blog-namics.

Vic

[edit on 1-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If the scam of scientology did not have so much money and so many deluded followers spewing nonsense, it would be shut down as a fraud and a scam by the law.

It calls itself a religion to get tax status and make millions off the deluded sheep that believe their nonsense. I am glad that Germany has given them so much hell; I met a guy years ago that was a high ranking lawyer in the scam; he believed all the crap they say: This guy was involved in a plan to upset the government. He and others were recruited to work in Washington and infiltrate the IRS and other agencies.

There was a bog stink about it at the time and some of them went to jail. They were trying to smear a Presidential candidate, accsuing him of mental illness. They got caught. I wish the whol;e scam were destroyed and all the assetts seized and the organization shut down. It is not any religion, unless a science fiction writer can just make a new religion anytime he feels like it. Those people in the videos are brainwashed.

There is no other way, they are beyond thinking for themselves anymore. Xenu and all that crap are an unsult to the intelligence; these people are deluded for sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted but Anonymous has google bomb scientology, a search for "dangerous cult" returns scientology.org as the top result and a search for "brainwashing cult" will give scientology.org a search rank of #2.

Searching for scientology the #3 result will be xenu.net

I can show you how this was done but only if the mods say it's ok. (It's not against the law.)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join