It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology being attacked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

That one actually makes sense, I had assumed it was coming from another scientology arm. Thanks for the heads up

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
reply to post by Flighty

That one actually makes sense, I had assumed it was coming from another scientology arm. Thanks for the heads up

QFT
The best theory I had heard so far was that anonymous was Xenu lol

KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Steven Spielberg must have some power.

ie.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I only mentioned the Steven Spielberg link as it seems to have eminated from his falling out with Cruise and his threat to bring Cruise and CO$ down.
The timing makes it all fall into place.

I don't believe that all this anti-Scientology wave came from nowhere.
Someone must've started it and I think it began in Hollywood.

I think it's a case of "plant a seed and watch it grow".
It seems to have taken on a life it's own, which was probably the idea.
Scientology have a lot of haters around the world.

I'm anti-Scientology myself but I still like to work out where things originally iminate from. I don't mean to sound like I don't agree with Speilberg or his sympathisers , if in fact, they started this snowball.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Flighty]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Until 8:45AM EST...
Perth

Sydney

Channel 7 Adelaide News Item

Nuther Sydney clip...

Melbourne 1

Melbourne 2

Melbourne 3

Melbourne 4

Melbourne 5

Many more popping up...

Vic

[edit on 10-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Good Luck today everyone, and be safe.
The above photo is who the real terrorists are.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
lmao 4chan you are creating the epic lulz aren't you.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

To wake up and see this thread first thing in the morning makes me smile. You guys give me hope that the douchebaggery of the world is being owned.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm so glad this is being covered!

I haven't been on AboveTopSecret lately, but as soon as the Church of $cientology news started popping up I knew I had to check. I'm a die-hard anti-Scientologist myself, and I'd like to see them burn to the ground.

I also hope Febraury 10 is just the beginning of worldwide awareness of this cult's greed and trickery. The people who died because of the Co$ will not be forgotten.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That gossip site has links to alot of articles on the subject. Some are pretty shocking. I'm not sure what to think of it all, although I've interviewed a former OTO member who basically said the same things that Ron Jr. said in the interview with Penthouse mag. (OTO is an Alistar Crowely type org, into the whole black magic thing).

Here's the interview:
boss.streamos.com...

I think Ron Sr. was onto something important but got lost along the way. And not just a little lost but waaaaaaaaaay out there in left field. If my theories are correct (which they may not be), he may have been taken out early before he actually did figure out what was going on. From the sounds of it, he had at least some of it right, but other parts are drenched in anti-everything, that makes it sound as if he was side-tracked along his journey of discovery.

Sadly, one of the side effects of the type of data he was working with is that it is so sketchy, it could be interpreted, literally, thousands of ways, and that's where the trouble appears to begin. Without all the data, or going into it with preconceptions that you refuse to budge on, you end up with nothing but guesses (been there, done that), and the end result can be bad if your compass is not set correctly, beforehand.

When it's all said and done, all that really matters is love. Not money, not power, not court trials or aliens from Alpha Centauri, but love for each other, regardless of our political or religious stances. That's the winning ticket, bar none.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
FIELD REPORT: BOSTON RAID

I just returned from the Boston Raid which was a Win. Despite the freezing rain, snow, and cold, numerous Anon showed up to protest. They came from all corners, several traveling in from out of state. There was a good deal of local community interest and the Print Media was there to cover the story. Thousands of fliers were handed out in the neighborhood, and many people stopped to thank us for standing up for truth.

Checking in with raids around the nation and around the globe, it seems as if the Feb 10 raids were a total success. NO Anon members were arrested as we are peaceful, but two members of the Cult of Scientology in London were arrested for assault. They tried to attack some protesters to rip off their masks. The police were on top of it right away and arrested the cult members. In Boston, the police were very cordial and spoke of how organized and respectful the protesters were. New york and Los Angeles had huge turnouts and are ongoing.

This is just a first step. The next raid is planned for March 15th, which is L. Ron Hubbards Birthday. Cake and party hats for everyone.

Keep up the good work. This is only the beginning!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Awesome.
It's amazing how people band together like that.
It's inspiring.
Has the CoS made any statements about these last few days of protest?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The CO$ is worried because the LAST thing they want is public scrutiny. I have a great photo I took of the Boston Cult of Scientology. In one window cult members were watching and filming the protesters. One shot I have clearly shows a worried church member looking on. His expression is priceless. I guess I gotta figure out how to upload photos huh.

There are good videos and pics that you can see through Project Chanology of the raid. Enturbulation.org I'll have to add my photos there.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that it was CLINTON who granted Tax exempt status to the Cult of Scientology. We are working hard to revoke that as religion should be free, yet it costs $358,000 for a Scientologist.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've just got home and haven't got time to read the entire thread yet but I just wanted to mention, this could be pure coincidence, I was driving past the scientology "church" in Belfast city centre this afternoon and there was some sort of protest going on outside it. Is this all connected? Sorry for jumping in like this but I will read the rest of the thread tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yes, it is all connected. Feb 10 was the date for a world wide protest against the Cult of Scientology. More to follow.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In one of the photos of the building, you can see a guy at the window that seems quite happy with the scene. He's smiling, actually beaming would be closer the mark. I figure by the time this is over with, they'll have probably gained many new converts they wouldn't have otherwise because people love drama.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I really wish the media would stop collectively calling us all hackers. I lurk/post on one of the chans (not allowed to say which one, see rules 1 and 2) and I've never hacked in my life. Hell, I've been lurking /b/ longer than I have this site.

Anyway, Anonymous protested dozen upon dozens of Co$ centers around the world today. The LA protest had close to 700 people show up. The Philadelphia protest that I attended had about 200. Clearwater had about 400. Australia had about 300. England about the same. Dozen more just like this were taking place around the world.

I'm really disappointed with the lack of media coverage, but I sure am proud of Anon. It's pretty scary that we can pull together thousands and thousands of people all around the world for one singular event. Just imagine what we could really achieve...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone who is doing there part in taking co$ down.
I am a firm believer in freedom of religion, but this is not a religion, not even a cult. It's a buissiness, and it's preying off the weak.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Squiddypuff

So, what's next?
Does Anonymous have any other plans in the works?
Has the CoS made any formal statements regarding these recent demonstrations?
Are they gonna sick crazy-ass Tom Cruise and John Travolta on you guys?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join