It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology being attacked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SolPower

Are you talking about 711chan or Scientology.org, because Scientology.org has moved to a new sever that filters against DDOS attacks. The DDOS attacks were mainly to gain media attention, for the raids on the 10th

Everyone who is against the CoS needs to stand up on February 10th and make their voice heard. This is your chance to make a real difference in this world and to show the world that the power is still in the hand of the people and not the corrupt governments, don't wast this opportunity people.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

"Do you know the legend of Hercules and Antaeus, the giant wrestler, whose strength was incredible so long as he stood firmly on the earth. But when he was held, rootless, in mid-air, by Hercules, he perished easily. If there isn't something in that legend for us today, in this city, in our time, then I am completely insane." - Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

February 10th
"It was a pleasure to burn."
Expect it.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The rediculous story of Xenu

Watch and learn and laugh.
Learn about Xenu - THEY really believe this nonsense
More about Dorkfu
Now, since Scientologists believe that knowing this information will make their new "uninitiated" members Insane, please pass the word. Although they need no help going insane.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This one here is from someone observing what Anon is doing and makes quite a few good points.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The RAIDs are coming... here's a video. Watch it if you want, it is NYC and is an interaction between young people.

I really like some young people. Some hope yet.
Orlando...

Toronto...

Youtubeski search terms: Scientology RAID.

Vic

[edit on 2-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A partial list of IRL RAID-werkens... partial. The full list? LOL, bigger. Someone covertly sent them some useful SP data - Anonymously (of course). Seems someone may think an Anonymous-Access global db would be of some use. IRL, I love it.

I'd love to post more but a great portion of what's "really out there" doesn't fit at ATS in reagard to the stated Terms and Conditions. Try the Goog... or go to the source-open.

Regime "melted away"... they didn't want to get "pegged and charged" with "real hacking" and evidence does exist. LOL, Lawson, amateur-professional. Word spreads...

All hail Xenu!

Vic

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Manchester, yesterday Feb 2 2008.

Super-Advent savemexenu added:

We were photographed
We were questioned
We were squealed on
We were followed

Be Wary.
See you on the 10th
---------------------------
A few strongarm and bull-baiting episodes by SPs yesterday elsewhere... there's some dark video being talked about. Never raise a hand against an SP... It is their oldest tactic. If they follow you? Lead them well. Take lots of video and stills instead when isolated. Everyone has cameras... rogues on all sides, embeds. Trusting only one's own pack is the new deal as best I can tell.

Vic

EDIT: To add another continent:

Melbourne, Aus... two right too right.

Hydra-matica.

Vic

EDIT: To add, who knows Jack? Anonymous.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The source of the crowd grows... the Iron of Norn - Belfast reporting...

Hmmm... I wonder.

Vic

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've stopped wondering. Anon has gone global... that partial list from above? Obsolete-ski as SP bull-baiting. This is hours old so the list is bigger... /b/planet.

Vic

EDIT: This video: www.youtube.com...

One million nine-hundred thousand plus hits...

[edit on 4-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Be There!!! That is perhaps the most important message to be heard.

ATS is a huge and diverse community and as we seek to Deny Ignorance, imagine how powerful a message we could send, if we only stood side by side in this historic event. The 'church' of Scientology is an evil organism and we must eradicate it. Help demonstrate the power of the new millennium. We are all connected by the Web and it behoves us to reflect on our responsibility to protect others from being brainwashed.

Will you step up to be heard? I will be there. I'll even have an ATS pin on for member identification. Join myself and countless others around the globe. I hope to see you there, Denying Ignorance and making the world a better place.

Feb/10/2008 Stand up and be counted!!!

[edit on 4/2/08 by Terapin]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Boston reporting...

btard.org... is org. Serious youth power... anonymous, of course.

Vic

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For the record, Anonymous isn't just one person. It is an invisible horde of internet users who perform all kind of dastardly e-deeds (I will provide links later if anyone is interested. Being in class at the moment) such as fake bomb threats and the like, all in the name of "lulz".

While this may seem quite dangerous and may even scare some of you, their aims can be quite righteous at times, as they've aided in capturing child predators in an extremely cruel, vigilante fashion. (Which I support entirely)

I support this new endeavor they've undertaken and hope that they can pry more information from the Co$.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am thinking maybe this has been perpetrated by some scientologists to create a threat "at home". Somehow I can't help but feel this is elaborately political and meant to spark some kind of civil unrest.

NEWS.COM - Anonymous posts another video against Scientology

"Contrary to the assumptions of the media, Anonymous is not 'a group of super hackers.'"

and this could just be fluff, (although I doubt it)

"Among our numbers you will find individuals from all walks of life--lawyers, parents, IT professionals, members of law enforcement, college students, veterinary technicians and more. Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. We have no leaders, no single entity directing us..."

and honestly in my opinion, I feel that there are better targets.. for instance, the church of scientology doesn't have any secrets... or rather.. none that I can find that are important... like whats locked away at the Vatican.

[edit on 2/5/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

[edit on 2/5/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The tag on this video: "Couldn't animate all 22 Codes of Conduct in under a week. Enjoy the abridged/animated version."

This is just the YouTube stuff... it disappears sometimes. One vid went over 2million views and was "retired". There are other sources if one takes the time to look. Much of Anon has adopted some rather reasonable policy... we shall see what happens.
Vic

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yesterday, as I was walking towards a class at gmu, I noticed propaganda from Anonymous on multiple bulletin boards, asking people to join them on the Feb 10 protest at the Scientology DC headquarters. If it's still up by Thursday(because I won't have class until then), I'll take a picture of the flier.

It seems Anonymous has done a pretty nice job for a 'small group of hackers'...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The guy from penn and Teller... the loudmouth dorky one... his video... LOL. 4 seconds...

Scientology Anon LA Scouting Part 1

Scientology Anon LA Scouting Part 2

Tampa Supports Anonymous against Scientology

South Florida Scientology Raid

Comin' up on final sequence... for IRL1.

Just for lulz mind you...

Vic

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I was trying to put a "picture" together in my head of what Feb 10th might look like... I urge all Anon to obey all laws and to use those laws as they may be used against the Anon. In Canada, once the Riot Act is read you are at greater risk than would normally be the case. Use your best judgement and the networks already created to adapt.

I tried to find a representative example of moderate CoS bull-baiting techniques so those who might be in the areas of concern for whatever reason to be a little more aware. Every situation is unique and this is only one example.

There's some new YouTubes on this developing situation ... I'd link to more but the language can be a bit rough for the T and C.

Vic

[edit on 6-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Man those Co$ are crazier than a loon. Did you notice how weird their faces got when the camera had them in close up? Their eyes are definitely psycho-looking. I think...I think I saw Xenu in their eyes!
Lulz

The 10th will be a great day. These fruitcakes and their so called "religion" need to be eradicated imo.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here's a really good link to all the weirdness...

www.youtube.com...

And then something funny...

[edit on 6-2-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
that was too funny

My favorite though is this one:

Roflmao!

This one is slapstick goofy too

[edit on 6-2-2008 by WhiteWash]

new topics

top topics