It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology being attacked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey!
All of those videos were taken down.
What's the deal?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Looking for anyone who will be attending the BOSTON raid. I have a mission and need an operative for the evening prior to the main event. I have one operative lined up and need at least one more. Estimated time to complete mission is roughly half an hour. Nothing that is dangerous or likely to get you in trouble, just a bit of creative fun. If you will be in the area on Feb 9th, and are interested, contact me through U2U.

-Terapin

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, as promised, here is a picture of one of the many flyers that have been placed on every single bulleting board of every single building in my campus:

Note this is some high quality, glossy paper, printed in color, meaning someone is actually spending some $$$ in the campaign. The only reason I see for this is that whoever is paying for that is hoping to get money in return, or has some deep problems with the church of scientology

The bottom of the flyer reads "Join us in protest 1701 20th Street NW
Washington DC 2008"

[edit on 7-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's difficult to say what will occur. "Something", that's for sure.

There have been a number of graphics and information packages available online. Here are some from earlier. There's far more. Almost each locale has their own flavor and unique circumstances. I thought these might be characterized as a repesentative sample of what "used to was" new. LOL.

The following are provided as information only and could be considered non-current as the newest doc in the bundle was dated Jan 31:

It is of interest that in the past week... the tone of Anon has changed and no more mention of Regime of late. The videos keep fading in and out from the various sites. I sort of expect some legal "stuff" like local injunctions in certain jurisdictions.

Vic

[edit on 7-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It would seem that Anonymous is taking a more respectable approach in their tactics now.
Not that I had any issues with their tactics before, I like their guerrilla style.
So, is anyone going to film any of these protests.
They're gonna have one here in NY tomorrow.
Obviously, I'm not going (yeah, I have my reasons), but is anyone else from ATS attending?
Anyone going to any of them?

Although, I'm still curious as to Anonymous' true motivation...but I guess right at this moment, it doesn't matter.
All that matters is results.
I can respect that.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Would you be able to upload a crisp pic of that flyer?
It looks really cool and I'd like my own copy of that pic.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Best one yet... we were entertained.
The Scientology Song - The Video

Some sites got "hit" last night. Not DDoS. SPs on an unauthorized "audit"... wouldn't be at all surprised if some other "audits" turned up in the public domain... amongst other "interesting facts".

Cheers, and all hail Xenu!

Vic

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

Would you be able to upload a crisp pic of that flyer?
It looks really cool and I'd like my own copy of that pic.

That's as good as my cell phone camera can take, sorry, but yeah, I thought it was a pretty good design as well, that's why I took the picture of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The characters on that flier are from a well known flash series on the internet (mostly New Grounds), called Miss Dynamite. Whether or not the maker made these fliers is a question, but I would say likely if they are indeed high quality.

Anonymous is quite real and not a prank, I've been approached by some of my associates to be involved in one side or the other side. I cannot stress enough that people should not get involved with this war...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I urge everyone also with an interest in seeing $cientology go down, to hurt them where it really hurts, their pocketbook. Below is a list of Celebrity $cientologists, Boycotting their movies, television shows, products, etc will help the cause.

Anne Archer

Beck Hansen

Billy Sheehan

Carina Ricco

Carl W. Röhrig

Catherine Bell

Chick Corea

Chris Masterson

Corin Nemec

Danny Masterson

Edgar Winter

Eduardo Palomo

Erika Christensen

Geoffrey Lewis

Giovanni Ribisi

Greta Van Susteren

Haywood Nelson

Isaac Hayes

Jason Beghe

Jason Lee

Jeff Pomerantz

Jenna Elfman

Jennifer Aspen

John Travolta

Judy Norton

Juliette Lewis

Karen Nelson Bell

Kate Ceberano

Keith Code

Kelly Preston

Kimberly Kates

Kirstie Alley

Leah Remini

Lisa Marie Presley

Lynsey Bartilson

Marisol Nichols

Michael Fairman

Michael Roberts

Michelle Stafford

Nancy Cartwright

Pablo Santos

Priscilla Presley

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jr.

Sharon Case

Sofia Milos

Terry Jastrow

Tom Cruise

Xavier Deluc

go to:
$cientology Kills
To learn more.
Also:
wiki list of celeb $cientologists

[edit on 8-2-2008 by WhiteWash]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Personally, I think the guy's a weirdo.
And his movies pretty much suck (except for Legend, that movie was awesome...anywho) anyways.
Oh, and by the way, here you go.

www.0oo0o0oo00o0o0o0o.info...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The means to an end of the beginning approaches. It's global... some other places have had "funny-talking" people on them... politicos of some stripes have taken note of the potential of this 21st Century type of crowdsourcing. The language I saw being used was "not for lulz" - laser focussed questions and observations from highly educated people, "intelligent"... probing. "The Man" and not the late Jack Albertson either. LOL. Yup, a real rang-dang-doo in T-Minus 24 hours and counting. Cards to gamblers...

Vic

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

That's crazy!
And amazing!
It's cramazing!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So, tomorrow's the big day.
I can't help but wonder what's going to happen.
By tomorrow night, hopefully, there'll be a lot more to talk about.
V Kaminski, I appreciate all that you are doing to provide us with the updates and information.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

You are right, it was from missdynamite, so here is the high quality version found on their site:

www.missdynamite.com...

I made this for the Washington raid on the Church of Scientology. So I thought it would be a good idea to make a variety of flyers (small, big, black and white and colors) available for people to edit according to which raids they would attend. Here are the files. If you want more info, check here for the list of cities where raids will take place.

www.missdynamite.com...

btw, seems nobody is covering the raids?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

That's actually a pretty sexy poster.
I'm impressed.
I wonder how many people are going to show up.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The Anon have done something pretty interesting... they have a common upload site for images taken during the Feb 10th event. Regional. Few other things... globally collaborative. Some but not all of their materials are online... just about that time for the other side of the planet to happen...

All hail Xenu and a pleasant day. Fingers-crossed, could get weird.

Vic

[edit on 10-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
12:01AM Feb 10

I'm gonna go pop some popcorn...

KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Got my popcorn, its started here

www.news.com.au...

anonaustralia.blogspot.com...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by KTK]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I believe the power group who run Hollywood are behind all this.
It's no secret to Hollywood gossip forum readers about the big blow up between Cruise and Spielberg.

Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg had a huge falling out after the making of War of the Worlds.
Spielberg threatened to bring Tom and his crazy religion down big time as Tom and CO$ kept insulting and harrassing Speilbergs family.

It was even suspected that CO$ were behind the theft of the scripts etc from the new Idiana Jones movie that was reported in the media.

It's often referred to as Hollywood Wars or the Jews V Scientology.

It isn't out in mainstream media as such but is in plenty of blind items that have been around for ages now.....

I guess sometimes a bit of an interest in gossip AND conspiracies is a good thing when trying to get to the bottom of this sudden war against Scientology and WHO might be behind it.

Here is a link to the blind item and the long story of how Tom, Steven and Scientology came to blows and sparked this war...

www.gossiprocks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join