It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blood_demon
People on this board do not believe in green aliens but have no problem in believing in lil grey aliens? Now that is funny
. I believe in niether but that is because I am an intelligent successful person who does not need a fantasy life to keep me occupied

I believe in something if it resonates with my heart and soul on such a deep level it never goes away, it never dims in its intensity and truth. If this means accepting there are green or grey entities within our Earth on some dimension we know little about then to me this is not a fantasy. It is not a fantasy it is a deep eternal truth that one day will be disclosed to us all.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Hey buddy At one time I believed in santa claus and the tooth fairy but I grew out of it. I just find it hard to believe in something that so far has proven not to exist but in the minds of others.

Well this certainly was NOT santa claus or any tooth fairy

I know its not easy to believe when you havent seen these things but that doesnt mean its not true and a creature of fantasy. I posted this thread over a year ago about an event several years ago and I still believe totally in what I saw to this day.

Ms Green

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, this thread makes a lot of things clearer now

Mr/Ms Green....I find your communication skills a little lacking and perplexing, maybe if you have a spare minute you could enlighten me on what all the more recent 'drama' was about??

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I know its not easy to believe when you havent seen these things but that doesnt mean its not true and a creature of fantasy.

Actually it does. Until there is absolute proof, they will be creatures of fantasy.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I know its not easy to believe when you havent seen these things but that doesnt mean its not true and a creature of fantasy.

Actually it does. Until there is absolute proof, they will be creatures of fantasy.

To you.
Not to MG.
You need absolute proof.
Not MG, you.
You need absolute proof because you have not had the experiences MG has had, again YOU, not MG.
God is a fantasy, but tell that to someone who has heard his voice.
Spirits communing from the dead are a fantasy, but tell that to a loved one that has felt that loss stretch out and touch them across a void only those that have that connection can comprehend. Fantasy to you. You alone. Not MG.
MG is here for answers to questions, explanations for experiences, sharing with others in trying to unravel the mysteries of experience, life, reality and truth.
MG is here for that, again not here to prove to you.
MG is not here to convince anyone of anything, I would imagine especially not to you.

By all means question, but make sure you ask them of yourself, can your absolutes be seen by those that have experienced things, things you cannot comprehend, why can they not render the reality you live to a mere fantasy. Ask yourself how you are absolutely sure. I do all the time, as MG will you tell you I am a rather sceptical, but I am not so sure as to say absolute. I never will be, and that is the fun part. Don't take the fun out of life blood_demon.

I am glad I have come across this thread, this must have been one of your first MG.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by one2many

Well, this thread makes a lot of things clearer now

Mr/Ms Green....I find your communication skills a little lacking and perplexing, maybe if you have a spare minute you could enlighten me on what all the more recent 'drama' was about??

I have sent you a U2u

I am sorry for any poor communication skills you may think I have, Im just like you a normal poster trying to find answers. I dont claim to be anything else.

ATS is a large drama my friend !! With views so extreme as these forums debate it can really not be any other way!! Just go with it and relax, its easier that way
People have many wide ranging views on this site, I used to take it personally and that was wrong. Its best to seperate the person from their views, then its possible to debate without drama to an extent. You cant take a view personally when you seperate it from the poster.

Again sorry for any poor communication and I hope we can stay on topic, the topic of The Greens.

Thank you Ms Green

EDIT again Im truely sorry for any misunderstanding you may have felt from me, peace love and light to you my friend.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Im truely sorry for any misunderstanding you may have felt from me, peace love and light to you my friend.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Mr Green]

no worries...it is done...Om Shanti

I hope I haven't killed your thread and the discussions can continue...the sooner you have answers the sooner your mind will be at rest

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blood_demon

MG never made this thread with any interest in proving anything to anyone, but in order to share her truths with those interested in exploring these experiences and perhaps discover more meaning or connections with what others have experienced.
What you are doing is hardly called participation. I believe MG fully with what she says here, and enjoy her discussions and ideas. I can't say the same with your posts.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just a little sumthin' I ran across that I thought might be useful in this thread of Ms. Green's

We are all aware, in England, of the objection to the colour 'green' in certain cases. It is the spirit-colour, a magic colour, the colour of the 'fairies', as the cabalistic, tutelary, miniature spirits are called, who are supposed to be very jealous of it's use.

In Ireland, green, is universally regarded with distrust; but with veneration, in the spiritual sense. It is the national colour; for the Patroness of Ireland is the female deity, the Mother of Nature, known in the classic mythology as Venus--equally Venus the graceful and Venus the terrible, as the Goddess of Life and of Death.

The various verts, or greens, are the 'colour-rulers' in the emblazonry of the Emerald Isle. The presiding deity of the Land of Ierna, or of Ireland, is the mythic 'Woman', born out of the fecundity of nature, or out of the 'Great Deep'. This is the genius (with certain sinister, terrible aspects, marked out grandly in the old forms) 'who is 'impaled' or 'crucified'--in its real, hidden meaning--upon the stock, of 'Tree of Life', indicated by the Irish Harp.

Something different to ponder.................

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro and mystiq

Thank you for your lovely posts of support. yes I am not here to try and convince people these entites/aliens exist thats not the point of this thread. The point of the thread was just to share my experience and maybe hopefully find others that may have seen these things too. I never try to go out and convince others, that would be pointless as I know full well until a person has experienced either the paranormal/aliens/spirits or what ever its just not worth trying to convince anyone. All I want is to try and find some answers to this experience and talk to others about what they have seen also.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Kind of hard to have people who have the same experiences. Most of us are normal and are not prone to fantasy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Kind of hard to have people who have the same experiences. Most of us are normal and are not prone to fantasy.

define "normal". What is normal, are you normal, am i not normal. Define normal and under which set of parameters.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Simple really. It is a state of being where "normal" people do not get so involved in thier fantasies that they then become real to them...ie abductions and contactees. It has been proven time and time again that these experiences are not real. Psychology studied it and have given terms to it and also contactee always make some type of predictions that never come true, proving that they are in fact a product of thier imagination. As for abductions, they start off as a dream of sorts , a very lucid dream. Some just shrug it off but then there are those who aare lonely and miserable in thier life and embrace this delusion, because it means that to someone they are special. Abductees/contactees refuse to look at evidence that contradicts them because it would take that fantasy away and then they would have to go back to thier dull lives.

Family abductions are phenomenon that is easily explained. It only takes one person of that family to make a claim then the family then begin to have similiar experiences. They do this either because they too want this too or they just want to make that person in thier family feel like they are not crazyand then the subconscience kicks in. They subconsciencly create a story in thier heads to help the other members not feel alone. It has been explained time and time again by reputable psychologists, yet they refuse to look at that. It is another version of the satanic ritual syndrome(false memories) or the hag syndrome. Only since we are more technologically advanced so must the fantasies be.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Simple really.
No it is not, not even close to simple. What is simple is your pandering to stereotypes and your immature assertions.

It is a state of being where "normal" people do not get so involved in thier fantasies that they then become real to them...ie abductions and contactees.
People live within a construct of their own reality that would differ from every other view of that very reality. The whole planet is prone to fantasy. Look at G*D, astrology, spiritualism, supernatural beliefs, afterlife, ODE, NDE, telekenesis, clairvoyance, mediums!!!. The fact that fantasy is a factor in humans does not imply abduction experiences are fantasy. It just means that we are applying fantasy as cause. That is your problem and not abductees. What is fantasy anyway? People walk around in various states of "normal" all day.
Your definition of normal in relation to contactess is assinine if not pure fantasy in itself. I suggest you do some proper research. The fact is that the vast majority of abductees are painfully normal, coming from all varieties of the socio-economic and cultural spectrum. There is no type.

It has been proven time and time again that these experiences are not real.
False. People look for explanations, Psychology is one possible explanation. Those individuals who do not accept psychology as an explanation accept ET as a possible explanation. Psychology itself admits this openly.

Psychology studied it and have given terms to it and also contactee always make some type of predictions that never come true, proving that they are in fact a product of thier imagination.
So what if Psychology has labled aspects of abduction experiences, does lable infer a fact. Please, psychology is in its infancy interms of this topic and in general is not an exact science at all. Although I have great respect for the field it is not difinitive, just more accepted at the moment. In some cases Individuals make claims, not in every case. This only shows that particular cases maybe false. Just because a result from an experience does not see fruition does not mena no experience happened. I have looked at this topic in depth, I approach this topic from extreme scepticism and find your attitude appalling, your knowledge lacking and your ignorance astounding.

As for abductions, they start off as a dream of sorts , a very lucid dream.
False. Some cases start this way, Lucid dreams are suggested to play a part. What about multiple abductions, there is rarely consistency in Lucid dreams on a specific subject unless individuals specifically prepare for these as part of meditation, or attempts at astral projections. In most cases individuals who believe that they are abducted do not report this behaviour yet that have multiple episodes all the same if not significantly similar. This is why the subject is studued, if it was simply lucid dreaming there would be no interest.

Some just shrug it off but then there are those who aare lonely and miserable in thier life and embrace this delusion, because it means that to someone they are special. Abductees/contactees refuse to look at evidence that contradicts them because it would take that fantasy away and then they would have to go back to thier dull lives.
Wrong. Once again I can only consider your ignorance to be the source of your own "fantasy" of what the atypical abductee is. I suggest instead of looking through the keyhole of your prejudice, you open the door to knowledge and look at the bigger picture. Abductees are CEO's, Family people, university students, construction workers, farmers etc etc. They come from all walks of life, socio-economic groups, all levels of education from many different countries.

Family abductions are phenomenon that is easily explained. It only takes one person of that family to make a claim then the family then begin to have similiar experiences.
Care to link your sources, the research and the studies that support this.

They do this either because they too want this too or they just want to make that person in thier family feel like they are not crazyand then the subconscience kicks in.

This maybe true, but then there are those like you, who only get their kicks from spewing nothing but their own self important opinion on a topic they clearly know nothing about.
You are only here to serve yourself.
You are only here for the sake of your own opinion. Ill informed and fueled by ignorance.
You arn't interested in the phenomena, just the spoonfed negative stereotype that surrounds those that experience abduction phenomena, a stereotype spread by the likes of you, this is why people just "shrug' of experiences because they are too afraid to come forward, because of people like you.

Do you really think people who have experiences like this really think they are special, first of all there is the experiences themselves, terrifying, powerless, often violently invasive and traumatic that happen in their own homes. These experiences isolate individuals from their own families, friends and collegues, they are doubted, ridiculed, unsupported and often ignored. They are labelled loonies, lonely attention seekers, delusional or worse. If you think this is why people report these experiences then you are far dumber than your posts already paint you to be. It is you who lives in the fantasy, one where you think you really can explain experiences that experts are still struggling with.
Come back when you have an inch of courage that matches MG.
Come back when you want to offer help.
Come back when you have a little vit of compassion.
Come back when you have some knowledge.
Come back when you want to learn.
Or...... just don't come back.

I have been looking at this subject indepth, am I an expert, No. I have read Mack, as well as Arnold Relmans criticisms of Mack. Add to that Jacob, Hopkins, Strieber. Holden and French papers from Cornell, Susan Clancy(Harvard researcher on Alien Abduction and sceptic), Richard Mcnally(also harvard), I mention these as they are notable and interesting. I have looked at Japan, who call it kanashibari, the West who label it sleep paralysis, older cultures as well as the contemporay influences of science and technology. The topic is massive, it is real. We are argueing about cause. Not fantasy. People are experiencing these. They are having profound lasting effects on individuals. Individuals who feel compelled to find answers, to share their experiences, to help them deal with these experiences in a way that allows them to function.
Pathetic stereotypes and ad-hoc diagnosis from cheap shot opinion merchants like you are not helping. At all. Nor will they ever.

Its ok to be sceptical. But have some respect. And a little bit of understanding and knowledge wouldn't hurt either. Trust me.
I've started threads looking at alternative explanations other than ET. None of them are 100%. They just offer possible explanations. If you believe ET don't exist and do not interact with earth, by default you relegate a possibilty(however extreme you percieve it) to impossible. That is your fault and not abductees.
I accept ET as possible. Therefor, I cannot rule it out as cause, no matter what other possibilities exist.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blood_demon

The explanations you give to continue to attack MG personally and call her delusional are bogus. This is a continual personal attack that is unwarranted.
Delusions can't be shared. That is one of the criteria used by researchers in this field and have led many to take it very seriously. And this field has many family members and others sharing sitings, even sharing missing time. Most people don't dream something, they see it, or remember it with other circumstantial and supporting evidences.

To paint the world into your one box would be delusional.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What is with the whole race thing anyways? The caucasion aliens are in charge of the little colored aliens? What is up with that. Also since the universe is so big, why is there not a variety of life supposedly visiting us, I mean where are the african american, asian, native american, multi-armed aliens etc. I tell you as far as imaginations go, contactees/etc are not very good.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join