It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am new to ATS, why has my question to Paul the Seeker regarding the "Greens" been deleted? I am seeking answers to what I know to be real is this not the site for that? This is the reason I joined. This is not a drama I need answers.

Mod Note : Check your U2U - private message.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Surely someone else has seen these Green creatures? Tall, green skin, skull cap with very dark black eyes. Excellent mind control non threatening.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No I have never seen them
. This is a joke right? Or are you referring to those shapeshifters?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No this is not a joke do you think I would joke about something like this.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sometimes on this sight you never know
.....anyway with those kinds of claims you should at least provide some links. Not that I believe the reptile stuff but a lot of people do.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MissInformation

I can t provide any links as far as I can tell know one else has commented on actually seeing these Greens. I have no photos but I do have a witness.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There are a lot of topics here that have interesting links, pics and vids to back them up. You are fighting an uphill battle until you come up with something. Why don't you draw them and upload a picture. Until I see proof: GREENS ARE NOT REAL.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My picture would simply be of a very round face with a skull cap, green skin with dark black eyes. Not the eyes you see on those pictures of greys though nothing like that. I am not going to draw it as I wouldn t be able to do it justice.

I am not trying to prove they exist, I can t do that, all I wanted to find out is if anyone else had ever seen something similar.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its just since I saw this Green being the experience has stayed with me . It was late at night when I was woken up to see a being in front of me. It seemed very tall but I don t remember its body. It had dark Green skin with very black eyes and a grey skull cap. It had definitely woke me up so that I could see it. It just was looking down at me. The Green did not communicate with me it just wanted me to see it, and then it put me back to sleep.

This being also made itself visible to my partner on the same night except it came up very close to him.

We didn t talk about what we d seen to each other for a couple of days as we didn t really remember it. I knew I was awake when I saw it I remember opening my eyes plus two people don t tend to dream the exact same thing do they.

It was not threatening in any way and I was not scarred of it. I have never seen it again and I just want to know what it was. Oh and it was not a reptile even though it was green, it was more humanoid.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have no Idea what other creature roam this planet

Other than humans, I know of only one.... and they are also masters of the mind... it seems to me they might be the same "species"

but, I could be wrong.....

The beings I know of have only appeared to me as invisible.... and for all of my time with them, I have never seen them create anything that looks solid...

though, I have no doubt they could do such things......

( my brother who lives with me has stated on various occasions that he see's things that are "physical-like". not in his words, but he has claimed to see'ing bugs and people that turned out to not really be there)

and with this in my mind, I have no doubt that these beings that I know of tend to give different people different experiences

errr... I'm losing my point and muh brain is foggy
sorry for the almost pointless post..... that when summed up by me equals nothing, becuase I have no Idea what it was that you saw

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

A witness is one thing. A credible witness is another. Reptilians have been discussed to DEATH on this board. And despite every LOGICAL dissertation of the issue there are still people that argue the same points over and over without EVER providing a shred of evidence...We need no proof, just evidence. And YouTube videos of cracked out women and president bush don't count because we all know they are videographic anomalies. There are NO FOIA requests done because EVERY serious scientific researcher has found NO evidence of these things. If they we evolved here...Then they have NO sense of reptile lineage left in them, which evolutionary models(And yes they are well informed) would deem HIGHLY improbable. And if they came from another planet? And? So they got here and went underground for millions of years in order for humanity to spring up so they can weave a web of conspiracy and control? What kind of highly evolved being would waste their time? Uh...I could go on forever about how stupid and ill-informed this is.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

For once and only once I'll bite.

You my friend seem so adament that their are no reptilians/reptoids OR illuminati, that either you are " stupid and ill-informed " OR you are some kind of disinformationist. I still haven't made up my mind on you, although I have read all your BS about how YOU believe YOUR world to be. Well quite frankly, YOU DON'T know everything about our planet, its histories and everything and ANYTHING that might be apart of what we all call Earth.

Ask yourself why you feel so compelled to enter EVERY topic/thread on reptilians and basically say the same thing...what's the saying ... " repeat something over and over and they'll believe it". Well keep trying buddy, you only stick out as one of the two types I have mentioned above.

If you are not a disinformationist, you are surely lacking credible intelligence to even comprehend ANYTHING you DON'T UNDERSTAND. Go back to watching Fox News, and watching the WWE. Go back to believeing EVERYTHING your screwed up government tells you. Believe in anything I dont give a crap.

Don't try to tell people what they have seen and what they have not, for you are merely a human (I think?!) and you have no power to know what someone has or has not seen, what someone does or does not believe in. To end my attack on you (god knows you deserve a whole lot more) I will ask you to do SOME RESEARCH, check out the dvds we have all been talking about, read up on HISTORY and see just how far you can go back, and then, maybe you will see a bloody obvious pattern in it all.

Otherwise unless you have proof there is no illuminati and what exactly they are and what they stand for, buzz off.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

I am sorry your beings do not appear as concrete as mine but as long as you are true to yourself you will not go wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Mr Green is speaking for their partner who you have questioned as a witness. This Green WAS NOT A REPTILE so quit going on about reptiles. Yes maybe reptiles have been discussed to death on the site but this green was not a reptile.

He saw exactly what I saw regarding the Green. Then 3 weeks later at his place of work (military based) on a night shift all radios emitted a high frequency which woke him up. After turning all radios off he returned to bed he was awoken by a "what he can only be described as " a wolf/egyptian anubis type creature with a uniform on speaking with a savage tongue with very triangular teeth. It was saying "Now he knows , they know " repeated. This creature unlike the green was very scarry and menacing. All his work mates NEVER heard a thing that night. My partner states this anubis appeared more of a hollogram where as the Green was a definate reality to him.

I have never seen this anubis and I am glad I have not!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Links please.

Two lines.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry we have no links we are only telling you what we saw. Why must everything have a link. We do not understand it either. Has anyone else seen these "anubis creatures?".

My thinking was we were not sopposed to see the Green and this was a "Cosmic Police " being trying to pick up the pieces.

The anubis was very very threatening , my partner now struggles with his night shifts. I dread the day I see this thing and I hope I never do.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This is not the exact image of the anubis seen. The one seen had a longer mouth, more triangular teeth with active tongue. I know this sounds unbelievable but it did happen.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OP, Mr. Green. Thanks for coming forward with questions. It's hard to convince others of the particulars of a personal experience. It is. You, seemingly have questions about something you saw and you asked for any others who might have seen them. Commendable. I hope ya find what you're looking for.
I can't help but chuckle at all those who are asking for links. How do you link to a personal experience? How is there a website or picture of a personal experience? Listen to the OP's account. That IS the link. This thread is the only link Mr. Green can point to, I believe.

Now, some of MY questions.

You say the Greens are NOT reptilian. Okay, are they just like green-colored humans? We're trying to form a picture in our heads of what you describe, but, I think the description can be better on your part.

Educate us more on what exactly you saw.

HTH,
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Well said. Linx sickerz seem to ignore that the WorldWideWeb as its name indicates a net full of deads flies and others creepers empty chrysalids is.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well I have searched for years for a picture that is the exact likeness to the Green and I can t find it. The closest I have come would be like a buddha face, very round but with black eyes and dark green skin.
Ever since the visitation we have both become obsessed with pictures/statues of buddha so I guess it must have resembled a green buddha. I can t remember its body but my partner has a memory of a cloak.

It did appear humanoid but it was not a human with a green face. Something about its presence, they way it looked was definitely alien. The space around it was fuzzy, grey and foggy. I could not see any of the usual furniture in the room.

I will keep searching for a picture and maybe I will just have to post one thats similar.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join