It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes ms Green, its painting of mine. I made it last year because I was really interested in aliens and there just wasn't much art with it.

Wow how odd its turned up here on a thread about aliens battling for the Earth then!!! Well I dont know if they are battling for the Earth , the ones in this thread but something sure is going on. You want to charge Lucky One royalties

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

ha no, i'm actually quite complimented and its good advertisement.

No doubt something could be happening above, around and in our very planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No doubt something could be happening above, around and in our very planet.

No doubt it is, but since I saw that green reptile/hybrid my life has never been the same. It led me to ATS and a constant searching but I still have NO idea what it was or what it/they wanted. Youve never seen an alien have you cave? Your lucky ...they mess with your mind NO end!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Just seen them in my 3rd eye. Nowhere else. I feel kind of left out.

I'm sure its good that I don't have reptilians looming over me but it would be an interesting turn in my life. I shouldnt seek such things out over a desire to bring more interest to my life, ha.

Wouldnt mind a freindly visit though.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Mr. Green - just wondering about some explanations to help out -

Couple things, there is technology as well as innate abilities to appear/disappear - so either it was technology projecting it or it was itself projecting it.

Another very possible aspect is its a 'screen memory', something which has been well documented over the decades from abductees - that they become obsessed with or fearful of larged eyed animals, like owls, deer. I think this is from when they'd abduct people and play with their memories, etc. to see how it took and held... Of course this would mean that along with the visitation there was an abduction whether or not you realized it.

Another possibility is that it was an accident, someone/something for a moment in time got their wires crossed and ended up in your room - that would explain why only there a few seconds then left never to be seen again. If that's the case, I would also tend to believe they are living here or around earth and known by the government regardless. We're never told what's really going on.

Do you live anywhere near a military base? I noticed often abductions and visitations occur more frequently by geography because of that.

The green color and round eyes does not mean it is not a reptilian or relative of reptilian. I think a common misconception is that reptilian = scaly when it does not. Reptilian have also evolved and look very much like we do - as do the Sirians, etc. Humanoid (like us) is the galactic rule, not exception. Main differences is just inserting a "fish" or "reptile" or "wolf" or "ape" etc. dna and voila - races of beings.

If you really don't believe there was an abduction involved, then likely it was just a blip in their time/space that went through your bedroom. If they were recurring, I would think there's abductions involved too, which I also believe aren't just alien, but also military masquerading as alien (screen memories).

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just seen them in my 3rd eye. Nowhere else. I feel kind of left out.

I'm sure its good that I don't have reptilians looming over me but it would be an interesting turn in my life. I shouldnt seek such things out over a desire to bring more interest to my life, ha.

Wouldnt mind a freindly visit though.

Is there such a thing as a friendly reptilian visit though?? Im beginning to doubt it. Yes Ive seen plenty through my 3rd eye, you never told me you had. Kind of makes you jump doesnt it when they do it. One spoke to me last week, Im highly suspicious of all reptilians, maybe im wrong I dont know but they keep surfacing and I dont know why. I said to my self Id never post about them again and here you are saying you see them in your 3rd eye like I do.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

not them, never them. Just pleiadiens on an occasion, as well as in dreams.

Even on the ayahuasca in the amazon, i didn't see anything distinctive like that. But what it did tell me was that I was "taken" when i was 3 and 5 years old by some race that begins with an "H".

I don't know what to make of it or care really. It doesn't currently affect my life any.

I read an interesting book that talked about good reptilians. it was a "past" life recall from a hypnotized person.. they spoke of higher dimensional reptilians of the future being the evolved versions of our "bad ones". As well they spoke of good ones that are now in this time. A reptilian form they say is a common one so you know... i have no real experiences to go on but it wouldnt surprise me if there were good and bad versions of similar races. But anyways.. what I take from it was that it was simply a good and interesting read.

Let your experiences be the judge of the nature of whatever's interacting with you. Trust your gut.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

not them, never them. Just pleiadiens on an occasion, as well as in dreams.

Let your experiences be the judge of the nature of whatever's interacting with you. Trust your gut.

Well then your lucky! Id much prefer to see the Pleiadiens than these things. I saw two pleiadiens once for a short time in my minds eye but never again, actually ive put out a positive thought that I will see them and not these other things. You know like the secret, ask the Universe positively in a firm way and you shall recieve...no pleadian has contacted me yet...next time you see them tell them to come my way

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you saw a green nonHuman then that is cool.
You must ask yourself are they a signpost just like the 11.11 phenomenan.
Is something going to happen or about to happen.
Is it a warning or is it a sign of increased awareness.
By the age of this thread I would imagine that events have possibly happened or still happening now.
In my opinion the topic is in skunk works and loses credibility a lack of evidence etc.
Have you had further contacts I am new here and this thread caught my curiosity. sorry about being nosey.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by kshaund

Another very possible aspect is its a 'screen memory', something which has been well documented over the decades from abductees - that they become obsessed with or fearful of larged eyed animals, like owls, deer. I think this is from when they'd abduct people and play with their memories, etc. to see how it took and held... Of course this would mean that along with the visitation there was an abduction whether or not you realized it.

Yes Ive heard about screen memories. Thing is this green entity was not frightening in any way and it has not left me frightened of seeing it again. Its eyes were not wrap around like a grey which I do have some fear of.

Another possibility is that it was an accident, someone/something for a moment in time got their wires crossed and ended up in your room - that would explain why only there a few seconds then left never to be seen again. If that's the case, I would also tend to believe they are living here or around earth and known by the government regardless. We're never told what's really going on.

yes this is a possibility Ive thought of too. Like these things are always around us and only get seen when wires do get crossed in error.

Do you live anywhere near a military base? I noticed often abductions and visitations occur more frequently by geography because of that.

Yes I do, the UK has plenty of military bases for a small Island.

The green color and round eyes does not mean it is not a reptilian or relative of reptilian. I think a common misconception is that reptilian = scaly when it does not. Reptilian have also evolved and look very much like we do - as do the Sirians, etc. Humanoid (like us) is the galactic rule, not exception. Main differences is just inserting a "fish" or "reptile" or "wolf" or "ape" etc. dna and voila - races of beings.

Thanks you seem to have a wide knowledge of many races. It was green for sure but was also humanoid.

If you really don't believe there was an abduction involved, then likely it was just a blip in their time/space that went through your bedroom. If they were recurring, I would think there's abductions involved too, which I also believe aren't just alien, but also military masquerading as alien (screen memories).

Well Im not 100% sure but I really dont rememebr any abduction in this case. I remember mind control definatly but not an abduction. The creature was able to control me totally .

Thanks for an interesting post.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi4Time
By the age of this thread I would imagine that events have possibly happened or still happening now.
In my opinion the topic is in skunk works and loses credibility a lack of evidence etc.
Have you had further contacts I am new here and this thread caught my curiosity. sorry about being nosey.

I was new to ATS when I started this thread and dare not put it in Aliens/UFOs as I had no evidence. Your right I still dont have any evidence, its not easy to get these things to pose for photos

I have not physically seen it again no but I saw it a couple of times in my 3rd eye up close, this time I saw its shoulders and arms and its face up closer. I saw its eye sockets were very big and its eyes were very black. I saw it very clearly almost like a photo.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think I may have ran across one of those greens before...Why not post some visual references? Either way, if it's green, I'll definitely hit it...or tap it...whatever

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I did a quick crude sketch for you. If it did look like my sketch then it clearly wasn't a reptile. It's not even an alien.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71f1a77176ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Surely someone else has seen these Green creatures? Tall, green skin, skull cap with very dark black eyes. Excellent mind control non threatening.

I have. Are they descended from dinosaurs, possibly?

They look like Greys only green.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

where did you see them donnie? The eyes I saw were very round almost but shaped at each end, almost like a very round tear . This to me made them look very different from the classic grey eyes. But yes they do appear as a green grey would look in a way.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

where did you see them donnie? The eyes I saw were very round almost but shaped at each end, almost like a very round tear . This to me made them look very different from the classic grey eyes. But yes they do appear as a green grey would look in a way.

I saw one in a lucid dream, named BOB, and I've seen one on TV.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Hi wow thanks for that sketch, its very good.

Well yes it was similar to this in a way, the skin was a darker green and the face much rounder but the general feel of it seems right. Your sketches eyes are too stretched out side ways though, the green I saw had very round eyes . He/she was not wearing a hood like that but I did recieve messages from a member at the time that they had seen something similar in a cloak and he thought they came from the middle Earth under ground.

Thank you its a very good sketch your a good artist.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

he told you he was called Bob. You saw one on TV are you sure? Did he have a skull cap, a grey skull cap?

Maybe they are evolved dinasours . Your not an about that TV show from the 70's are you. ive already had that posted in here before and I knew nothing about any TV show when I saw this creature.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

he told you he was called Bob. You saw one on TV are you sure? Did he have a skull cap, a grey skull cap?

Maybe they are evolved dinasours . Your not an about that TV show from the 70's are you. ive already had that posted in here before and I knew nothing about any TV show when I saw this creature.

A skull cap? You know I don't know, but he kinda looked like a cross between a Grey and Jabba the Hut.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
People on this board do not believe in green aliens but have no problem in believing in lil grey aliens? Now that is funny
. I believe in niether but that is because I am an intelligent successful person who does not need a fantasy life to keep me occupied

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join