It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Thanks thats really interesting. Strange to think they might actually be living underground. How do they get into out houses though? His eyes were so black almost like as black as a Gray, and his skull cap what was that all about.
I just find it hard to believe his visit was random and for no reason, and what the hell was that 7 ft draconian 2 weeks later??

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Sgt. Dude on the Disclosure Project and Project Camelot UFO... mentions a Alien race based on what we call a plant. real or not ... I dont know... what dressing you want on your green alien, thousand Island or Blue Cheese?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Well I have searched for years for a picture that is the exact likeness to the Green and I can't find it.

I will keep searching for a picture and maybe I will just have to post one thats similar.

hmmmm?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?? eeh?? ya??

-

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I saw a bunch of them in the 70's. Back then we called them sleestaks.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No he didnt quite look like that! In fact he looked nothing like that. The heads way too big.

Yes yes I know a Green alien, how original but thats what he was , Green. I hardly think Id make that up would I, he was a dark green not as bright green as your pictures.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Saw one before I went to go to rest before I went to work during that time period, he was five feet tall in a hooded robe, and his nose I think had like three points extending from his nose outward. Once again it came out of a green mist, and was manifesting itself to merge with our occupational space.

It was an ANNUNAKI. THE EYES WERE PIERCING OR ALMOST WOLF-LIKE

[edit on 22-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I think this did come from some other dimension but there was no green mist. It was more like the room was a grey haze, I could see no furniture just him. He appeared taller than you say but I didnt actually see his body so his height could have been an illusion. I still find it hard to think he came from under the ground yet its the only theory with any proof.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth

Is this a serious comment as I can never tell sometimes. You just never know on here do you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Right first its like a shadow was following you right, then all of a sudden that shadow starts to change its form or comes out of that mist.

It was an ANNUNAKI. piercing eyes wolf like. or cat like.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well you see there were two beings here I only saw the green but my partner saw the green and that 7 ft reptile thing. Im glad I never saw that one Id have freaked out. Are you saying these two beings are the same but just in different forms? The reptile was in hologram form yet the green was flesh and blood stood right next to me.

The two obviously are linked hey you dont expect to see two such strange creatures within weeks of each other do you. The reptile was saying "Now he knows they know"???

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The energy off it felt (male) but- maybe -it could -have- been -female, hard to tell from outside our species.

This is another suggestion maybe when they come into our world they are a lot smaller then they appear, but in their world much larger.

Whether its a technological means they enter or a metaphysical hard to establish, it could be both.

Maybe with a lighter gravity they are bigger but with a denser gravity they appear smaller.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I felt it was male but it went right up to my partner and he said it appeared female to him he thought. He saw it had eye lashes it was that close. I think it stayed a good distance from me as it knew Id freak out at it, either that or I was an after thought just as it was leaving..who knows.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Mine was just pure observation didn't have time to react to interprete anything just sheer outlook.

I have had conversations outside my head while my body was asleep with other worldy beings, but that isn't scary at all because they are on our level then.

Usually when I have beings of a -higher dimension- contact me, if I don't hold my light up it can feel like a scary experience. But usually they only contact you when your in GOD MODE.

By that I mean on equal grounds.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This happened over 5 years ago I was un aware of the light then. Maybe they saw I was to become of the light and they needed to push me in this direction. It is because of this one contact Im at the place I am now. Its taken me 5 years to work it out but now I see.

I have yet to feel GOD MODE as you put it
What does this feel like?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

This is usually when I have my crown chakra on, or total fearless, its more of an aligment -with- energy when being contacted with them, they place thoughts through manipulating the energy currents in our time space.

Its usualy a real high feeling, but they will occupy the same timespace we are in.

In short there mere presense can subside any fear, they can control the brainwaves of an individual through the electrical output or energy that goes into the brain.

they usually do this if they need to make a physical encounter.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

This is usually when I have my crown chakra on, or total fearless, its more of an aligment -with- energy when being contacted with them, they place thoughts through manipulating the energy currents in our time space.

Its usualy a real high feeling, but they will occupy the same timespace we are in.

In short there mere presense can subside any fear, they can control the brainwaves of an individual through the electrical output or energy that goes into the brain.

they usually do this if they need to make a physical encounter.

I have had this experience in meditation but not felt any thing speak to me as such. Ive had my crown chakra open and had down loads of information sent through it which made no sense in the slightest to me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I dont know about Green Aliens ... and after re-reading this thread -- I have even less interest in the subject...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
I dont know about Green Aliens ... and after re-reading this thread -- I have even less interest in the subject...

I am sorry to hear that, I only want answers to something that is very real.

MG

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Well I have searched for years for a picture that is the exact likeness to the Green and I can t find it.

Google sleestak. There are lots of pictures. You're not the only one who has seen these creatures.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth

Hey you know what this is almost like what they looked like its amazing!
The part on the head I do not remember I saw a skull cap but maybe it was this. The eyes especially are the closest Ive seen in an image, you see now what I mean about as dark as a Grays but not wrap around more round.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join