It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Same species as the Grays just different in appearance.Kind of like the difference between orientals and americans.Hopefully you get what i'm trying to say.Anyways on another post i explained (or tried to) that the Grays aren't the ones to be worried about.The Greens on the other hand might be something to stray away from.I do believe you but just a word of advice.Don't initiate any type of contact physical or verbal with the Greens

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xXMakaXx

Same species as the Grays..Noooooooo anything but that. Oh their eyes were not as big as in this picture.

You say dont try and contact them , I dont I wouldn't know how but why do you say this? He/it came across as non threatening to me, let me see him in a way that did not scare me in the slightest. Quite an achievment when you think your woke up in the middle of the night to THAT.

Well I may have actually tryed to will it back yes but it never did come back, or if it did I cant remember.

Ive never heard of a green gray before.

Thanks for that anyway

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Exactly my point.You can be of the same species without looking the same.Just like we look different than people from other nations.From what i've heard they can be very nasty to say the least but what would trigger that is beyond me.Most likely aggression or brandishing a weapon would set them off but other than that it's hard telling which is why i say to exercise caution.Also you never know if establishing physical contact with them would be harmful to us.Hard telling if they are bacterial or not but it isn't really worth the risk.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Bacterial! You mean of a bug species. No it didnt appear like a bug, like I say I would have said a hybrid not a 100% Gray.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No i don't mean like a bug species.I am not sure how much clearer i can be.Ok i'll put it this way...

We can't be sure that a being from another planet is exactly sterile.I don't mean it's a bug what i mean is you don't know if there will be ill effects from touching it or any type of physical contact with it.

If anyone else understands what i'm trying to say maybe they can come up with an analogy to maybe clear it up for you.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh right your basically saying "Dont touch you dont know where its been", well yes but couldnt we say this about any alien . Their all going to have other bacteria on their skin what makes these Greens any different? You could even say that about some wild animals on Earth, not that these are wild animals but you know what I mean..nothing is sterile.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm saying do not initiate physical contact with Greys or Greens.Matter of fact i would say to give them a wide berth so that you don't end up glowing in the dark or wake up with 12 toes.But yeah i do mean you don't know where they've been.I am not sure that you could get close enough to one to touch them because approaching them may invoke violence from them.I really don't think there is much to fear because if it meant you harm then you wouldn't be posting here right now but you can never tell what they are thinking.It's like approaching a wild animal,it has the ability to kill you but doesnt mean it will do so.

Have you entertained the thought of getting motion sensors or closed circuit cameras?It's possible that you may have another visit.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I could not have approached it , it was controlling my mind. I could not do anything, it even opened and closed my eyes for me.

Cameras...no that would make me paranoid. If it returns it returns but this was over 5 years ago and its never returned.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi MG, Clifford Stone has a thread in the Aliens and ufo forum, he used to work as an interfacer with the US Military. He has an Alien 'friend' called Korona.
I have asked him to go into more detail about Korona, which he has promised to do at a later date.
Anyway, he has given a description of him which i think you may find interesting!

Korona is very similar to the grays that are reported. However, he is taller and has a personality. Korona is about 5 feet tall, slender build, and has a greenish color. Many people has told me, they could believe my story more if Korona were only gray. Sorry this is not the case. He saved the life of my friend here in Roswell once and during that time, my friend caught a glance at him. Maybe, someday I can get him to tell the story in his own words.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Wow thanks Eevee, yes I often think if only he'd/she'd been Grey it would sound so much better, but it wasnt it was green. He did seem to have a "personality or something else" about him, it was the way he looked at me, like he was really interested in me, he just stared but his eyes were not dead even though they were as black as a Grays they had life and zest in them.

You do seem to have a very good knack at finding extreamly interesting information Eevee
Cheers thanks alot . I saw the thread yesterday but thought it was getting too busy and hed never get to my question. I'll def check it out, and wow it had a name too thats amazing , I love it when people actually get names from these visitors its like a further piece of the puzzle . Korona sounds so much better than Mr Green !

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

HI MG,
I am sure that Clifford will reply to your post eventually, although he is a little swamped. I saw his post about Korona being green and couldn't believe the coincidence, i immediately thought of you.

I hope Cliff can help you make sense of what happened, as i am sure it had a profound effect on both you and your partner.
I am more of a reader than a poster, but sometimes pertinant quotes leap off the screen.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

yes I have read his posts on korona and it all is so interesting to me, I do not know if the two are connected but its a step in the right direction for me.
Yes Im sure he will answer me but I realize he is very busy with many others..I can wait.

You are excellent at picking out what matters in a mass of ATS information

Cheers for that.
MG

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Seems there is another anon ATS post that can not be read on here. Does this mean they were not being so nice in their reply
I read somewhere that they are all vetted by the MODs before posting, and if they are rude they dont go on line.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was doing an ats search for shapeshifters and found this thread.

I have been interested in shapeshifters and some posters had mentioned they thought you had maybe encountered a shapeshifter because the two experiences were dissimilar?

One seemed more reptilian and was female?

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Lucky One]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The only greens i know of are the kind that eat granola and hug trees. Unfortunately, those ARE real.

In any case, this is kind of an interesting topic, i wouldn't mind seeing maybe an artist's rendition, if available.

TheAssociate

edit to remove a 'd'

[edit on 19-4-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucky One

haha! hey man, great avatar!

I just checked this thread of Ms Green's here and saw that and realized it was mine. Its a good sign as a new artist.

Like the guy below said, I'd love to do an artist's rendition, but I don't know how accurate it would be. But i'd like to work with someone who has experienced such beings and try and get it onto paper.

Anyways pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucky One
I was doing an ats search for shapeshifters and found this thread.

I have been interested in shapeshifters and some posters had mentioned they thought you had maybe encountered a shapeshifter because the two experiences were dissimilar?

One seemed more reptilian and was female?

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Lucky One]

Hello.

Thats an interesting avatar you have there, what is it?

To answer your question, although Im trying to forget about these creatures as the more I think about it I think they were of reptilian origin, yes one did seem more female I guess and maybe they were shape shifters, who knows.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

what? His avatar is your work? Is it a reptilian cave it looks like one but Im not really sure. LOL sorry if its something entirelly different but its good what ever it is.

Whay did you base this on cave? Is got to mean something? do you just post your work on the net them for people to use?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yes ms Green, its painting of mine. I made it last year because I was really interested in aliens and there just wasn't much art with it. And although the topic of reptilians isn't exactly mainstream yet, I thought it would be funny to make a painting of them battling for the earth. Something we can all laugh at years later.

Sort of like dark humour, i wanted to try and paint what I think could actually be going on, lol.

In another painting I have this ultra manly earth patriot fighting them commando style, lol. Silly stuff, but fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join