It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blood_demon

I am not attacking poor little MG. I am simply pointing out alternative explainations.

I beg to differ. Its seems people have noticed your little obsession in trying to debunk someones personal experience with common psychological rubbish. You are using broad strokes with your brush and painting a very limited picture that is fundamentally simple in a situation that is anything but simple.

Psychology is a control mechanism and it is way behind where the human potential is heading. Then you mention medication? You have to be kidding this borders on the ridiculous. You dont seem to understand the human condition. We are not our meat computers (the mind) we are so much more than this. Why do you think we have so many different theories in psychology? They contradict each other. It is because we are more than just the mind. We are a vibrational instrument and some are in tune and some are not. Your only tool is a hammer and you see all problems as a nail.

You seem to be out of tune with your inner self and in tune with what the people that pull all the strings want you to be in tune with. This is being asleep. Just because it is beyond you understanding of someone else experience that you have no clue about because you were not there.

Is psychology BS?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Lucky One]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

It is not just a me thing, it is a world wide thing. I have been seeing people have such heated discussions on here about this subject and I have no clue why. It is like arguing about the existence of The Easter bunny. This subject has been and will always be stuff of myths and until someone comes along with something some worthwhile proof it will stay there
>
Considering you are a new and very unenlightened individual on this subject by you own post above, why are you so vehemently attacking the personal experiences of these posters?

Gray area posts are personal experiences and information, not a playground for the closed mind to attack the poster and make derogatory statements concerning mental health and the need for medication, etc.

Since you admit you don't have a clue why are you here? evidently not to research and learn outside that nice neat little box you are stuffed into, and all these members willing to share personal experiences are not fodder for your hammer of ignorance. I fail to see where anything has been contributed to the subject of this thread by any of your posts.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am not attacking poor little MG.

Erm less of the poor little MG thank you!!! I try never to feel sorry for myself as any one that is on the road to becoming awakened will know the "poor little old me, oh I feel so sorry for myself, why is this happening to me, oh if only I wasnt so sad" attitude just does not cut it. Its a fast route to unconsciousness of mind, body and spirit.

Once a person becomes less obsessed about them "self", how "they" are so little and poor and forgotten then they are able to see actually there is no "self" to feel sorry about. As we start to loose the relationship with our "self" all other relationships will be of love and awarness and not of "self" "ego" and the "unconscious mind".

So by all means refer to me as this but to me it is a phrase that holds very little meaning or depth to. You may say oh well it does because I am responding to it and therefor giving this thought energy, no I am pointing out to you how the beauty of the human awakening has the ability to change the world.

This is relevent to this thread as it is in many other alien encounter / awakening threads because this Green triggered my spiritual awakening for sure. Whether he wanted to do that I really dont know but he did.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now, let's get back on topic please.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Someone had told me that some ets, including some of the greys, had to wear antigravity type suits because earth's gravity was too strong for them. They thought that might explain the nordics in the blue uniforms and they mentioned greys who wear green uniforms as well. So this is another possibility and don't know if its been brought up in this thread yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Someone had told me that some ets, including some of the greys, had to wear antigravity type suits because earth's gravity was too strong for them. They thought that might explain the nordics in the blue uniforms and they mentioned greys who wear green uniforms as well. So this is another possibility and don't know if its been brought up in this thread yet.

I read that too. I didnt really see what this green was wearing but as I said earlier a member who U2U me last year said hed seen them with hoods and cloaks on . It did have a skull cap which may give some clue to protection of body from gravity maybe or to protect the crown chakra???

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think the whole body may be covered with a skintight suit so they looked green. Other things could be worn as well such as a hood. I don't know. But it is a one possibility as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've heard of this same type of appearance elsewhere on other sites MG. Its interesting. Something about a class of reptilians that are into dark magic or something, no idea.. didnt bother to read much and i have no experience of this, but i am saying, it does compare to some descriptions i have read elsewhere.

I can't find the site but I found an interesting guide on how to befreind them:
www.ehow.com...

haha funny.

If any extra-terrestrial / dimensional being wants to be my freind, they can come to me.

...yeah i tried looking some more, I can't find the site MG, but I think the one description you mentioned they refered to as being very psychic, or the spellcaster types.

Anyways.. just keep googling i'm sure you'll find it and see if you can contact someone and compare.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

IGUANOIDS Approximately 4-5 ft. tall, with 'Iguana-like' appearance yet 'hominoid' configuration. They have sometimes been seen wearing black, hooded 'monk' robes or cloaks which conceal much of their saurian features, which include tails. These have been reported as being extremely dangerous and hateful towards humans and lesser-ranking Reptiloids such as Greys, and like all other branches of the 'serpent' race they utilize black witchcraft, sorcery and other forms of mind control against their enemies. They appear to be a dimension-hopping sorcerer or priest class among the reptiloid species.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by CavemanDD

I've heard of this same type of appearance elsewhere on other sites MG. Its interesting. Something about a class of reptilians that are into dark magic or something, no idea.. didnt bother to read much and i have no experience of this, but i am saying, it does compare to some descriptions i have read elsewhere.

mm nice a serpent race of reptilians into dark black magic with superior mind control and inter dimensional travel...great! he didnt appear to be of the dark, he was controlling my mind but in a way that had removed all fear. Actually thinking about it thats the only time Ive had no fear and looking back it was a fantastic state to be in. Maybe he was showing me we can see anything (even a dark satanic reptile!) with no fear as its totally possible because he showed me it was.

I can't find the site but I found an interesting guide on how to befreind them:
www.ehow.com...

haha funny.

yes cave very funny indeed, especially the bit about taking them on holidays and making them tea. It says they are easy to spot because they have scales LOL Is that site for real??? No wonder they have to shape shift, fancy one of them turning up at break time for a cup of tea, the place would empty in seconds LOL

Why do they have to wear robes to hide their tales? Its very obvious their not humans so what difference does a tail make??

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Unfortunately I wasn't online when this thread was created and it hasn't got a lot of stars and flags..Forgive me if I have missed anything.I wonder what is the total physical description of these creatures?They sound like insectoids from your description(pg 1).....I don't know,can you provide more insight?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Unfortunately I wasn't online when this thread was created and it hasn't got a lot of stars and flags..Forgive me if I have missed anything.I wonder what is the total physical description of these creatures?They sound like insectoids from your description(pg 1).....I don't know,can you provide more insight?

Hi

No not really, Ive described them as well as I can on this thread. I really cant add any more to their description as I never saw them again in the flesh ( only in 3rd eye again, from which I saw their eye sockets were very deep) I cant really provide any more insight into their appearence.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join