It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe the ETs really are not of your standard implanted archtype Hollywood physical variety.

What if they wernt made out of matter at all times, when there is no form is it really dead?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

A fair number of apparently real encounters seem to be with entities that are almost like sock puppets- not actual mortal life like us but something else, a construct operated by someone / something else.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Come on guys and gals; this started life as a "Pine Gap Underground Entry" topic. Seriously take a look on Google Earth at 23 48' 25.33"S 133 40' 31.40"E and tell me what you think!!
Don't want to steal your thunder Doghead; am really enjoying what you have to say - the more I read; the more I think that we may have mutual acquaintances! Mmmmm interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
been reading through this thread and along with no_one's thread there has been a lot of information to sort through the last few days. Am I right in this summary of doghead's info:
He has encountered aliens in multiple numbers and there are alien satellites in space that are keeping humans from leaving this area of space?
Is this correct or am I really off base here?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There is more in your claims I take truck with. For example, on just one technical point, you say:

Originally posted by DogHead
***or any thing that relates to Stargates or Jumpgates,

The way they are commonly described they are pure science fiction. And I am saying that as an ex-(what I was) and as an investor in a lot of fringe stuff.

I would like to point out that as they are uncommonly described by the USAF, they are very much hard science. We (JL, Zorgon, et al, and I) already covered the subject in depth.

Interesting you would say that.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
double post to add more info...sorry!

[edit on 2/6/2008 by helen670]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi/

I was just wondering,well to be honest,more like interested as to......
Why do people 'Assume' that this 'Pine gap' or 'area 51' is some sort of ET, Alien conspiracy?
Fair enough they may be hiding something,but why does it have to be about Aliens?
Could it not be for something more believable?

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by celeritas

It's not my thunder mate, it's Mungodave's thread.

I should probably have just started a new thread or something. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Quite apart from neglecting both semiotics and semantics of the posts in this thread, you're just plain not even trying to listen or understand, not just to me but to most other posters. Weird.

How does "commonly" equate to "uncommonly"? Whatever.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/ I was just wondering,well to be honest,more like interested as to......
Why do people 'Assume' that this 'Pine gap' or 'area 51' is some sort of ET, Alien conspiracy? Fair enough they may be hiding something,but why does it have to be about Aliens? Could it not be for something more believable?

I can at least assure you that there are plentiful UFO sighting hotspots all around the area, and particularly just north near Wycliffe Well.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Matyas

Quite apart from neglecting both semiotics and semantics of the posts in this thread, you're just plain not even trying to listen or understand, not just to me but to most other posters. Weird.

Sorry bub, but your spin doesn't work on me. I'll, have you know I sat on that post a full day before submitting it, just to make sure I was on mark. I'll even send you a pdf, not that I think you might read it.

Now who else has addressed my post that I need to answer? Tell me, because I have many on ignore.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

so what was your main role at pine gap?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

I have no comment on my duties, their duration or their nature other than what I am about to post. Unfortunately.

I was a manager of information.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
what is pine gaps (and other facilities) procedure with dealing with eye witnesses to experiments related to the facilities?

oh and do u know why pine gap was built so close to Alice springs?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/ I was just wondering,well to be honest,more like interested as to......
Why do people 'Assume' that this 'Pine gap' or 'area 51' is some sort of ET, Alien conspiracy? Fair enough they may be hiding something,but why does it have to be about Aliens? Could it not be for something more believable?

I can at least assure you that there are plentiful UFO sighting hotspots all around the area, and particularly just north near Wycliffe Well.

Hi/
I can understand all the fuss, but here's the thing!
Why do the 'Unidentified Flying Objects' have to be about Alien beings from other planets visiting our earth?
Could it not be that these U'F'O's or Alien beings(whatever they are) are just simply here on earth, have been here on earth, right from the very beginning of creation?
Would that make more sense as to why 'U.F.O's are seen the way they are today?
And as to why they exist in the first place?
I mean, if one was to look/read on prior visitations of alien beings and their supposedly U.F.O's description given to us, what is the similarity of then and how they were described, as to How they are Seen today?
Gee, hope Im making sense?
I mean, are they any different to what they were many years or so thousand of years ago?
I just believe that it is better to ask alot of questions as to their limited appearance or their so called 'Secret ways' of making an appearance.
To be honest, what is their true purpose?
What is the real reason behind the underground so called secret Facilities?

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Speaking only for myself, and through the threads I have been in or started, I don't think it is at all difficult to work out the presence, nature, origin and motivations of at least some "aliens" and indeed the humans who espouse various beliefs about same.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Speaking only for myself, and through the threads I have been in or started, I don't think it is at all difficult to work out the presence, nature, origin and motivations of at least some "aliens" and indeed the humans who espouse various beliefs about same.

Fair enough.
I guess everyone has their beliefs!
No majour concern for now!
I think....

But ,this 'underground' facility thing,what exactly is it?
Questions like, how long have they been there?
What purpose do they serve?
Is it something that all of man should be concerned about?
Well, I can't say that I do know, or that I don't know,I believe these should be just a few questions people should really be asking themselves.

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If you refer to alien undeground bases, I am not a believer in the existence of those in the way they are normally described. I think it is arrant nonsense to be honest and I am baffled why people would subscribe to theories that have been outed as propaganda disinformation for two decades.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If you refer to alien undeground bases, I am not a believer in the existence of those in the way they are normally described. I think it is arrant nonsense to be honest and I am baffled why people would subscribe to theories that have been outed as propaganda disinformation for two decades.

Quite agree with you there!
I think I do...I haven't been following the thread, so it could be that I'm a little confused as to what members are saying about it all...
But thanks!
take care,

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Another issue I have is your identity. The Wizard of Oz retained great power behind the curtain, and you said in your profile you are a film maker. Nowadays film has become synonymous with, as well as the depository of universal knowledge. As my eye looks deeper, new meanings come to light, to wit:

A film maker retained me as one of the researchers to check into reports made in all seriousness of dematerialising dog headed humanoids in the UK.

Hence DogHead.

Now lets have a look at the parallels:

Thoth, the Dog-Headed

From Lenoir’s La Franche-Maconnerie

Aroueris, or Thoth, one of the five immortals, protected the infant Horus after the murder of Osiris. He also revised the ancient Egyptian calendar by increasing the year from 360 days to 365. Thoth-Hermes was called "The Dog-Headed" because of his faithfulness and integrity. He is shown crowned with a solar nimbus, carrying in one hand the Crux Ansata, the symbol of eternal life, and in the other a serpent-wound staff symbolic of his dignity as a counselor of the gods. MPH

source

Cynocephalus (Greek: κῠνοκέφᾰλοι) is a Greek word, literally meaning "dog-head", for a sacred Egyptian baboon with the face of a dog.

source

The magical powers of Thoth were so great, that the Egyptians had tales of a 'Book of Thoth', which would allow a person who read the sacred book to become the most powerful magician in the world. The Book which "the god of wisdom wrote with his own hand" was, though, a deadly book that brought nothing but pain and tragedy to those that read it, despite finding out about the "secrets of the gods themselves" and "all that is hidden in the stars".

source

This is just a few sample with all bold emphasis by me.

Depth is a dimension that we use to make a measurement by to ascertain the true shape of a thing. I find this dimension lacking in your broad descriptions and explanations. So I am attempting to tap an undercurrent to find this missing meaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join