It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I live in North-Central TX which is going though somewhat of a "flap" as of late. I'm considering going down to the Dublin/Stephenville area to do some poking around. Should there be anything I should look for which usually escapes the attention of most investigators or researchers?
Thank you for any insight.

Bird Dogs. Look for Bird Dogs. In other words wherever the military and the MIBs are stalking, stalk there too.

And yes one could argue that they KNOW that and stalk false leads deliberately etc.etc.etc. but in practice there aren't the resources for such elaborate stuff usually. Common sense plus looking for bird dogs = real clues.

Just don't interfere with legitimate businesses and operations.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I have no comment on that. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just two questions (for now), DogHead, if you don't mind.

I don't know if you have already answered these, I don't remember it, but it is possible I missed it or forgot about it.

What keeps us from shooting down or moving those satellites that keep us from getting out?

Do you have any idea about how many of those satellites there are?

Thanks.

Edit: changed "nay idea" to "any idea"...

[edit on 8/2/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Re: the rail gun, I am in two minds as to what was meant- don't know if they meant a big-ass thing on some world or planetoid that lobs stuff into space or something else.

But "rail gun" was the phrase used.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Shooting them down- they move, and they are a fair way out.

How many- lots. Lots and lots.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Everything I've ever seen or read professionally and privately has indicated Columbia was accidental / murder by mismanagement, nothing more sinister than that. And that's sinister enough.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Interesting...

Same face, same relation tp pisces, also anonymous...

And loving Lovecraft.

sorry you lost me... whats this about?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow really interresting thread, thanks DogHead, you should really write a book of it or even make a movie=)...of course I can't call you a liar...since I can't prove it...but since you can't prove your story I won't buy it.
I'm always amazed how people can easily believe anything without a SINGLE proof, not only your story tho...( did you know that H Clinton was a reptilian ? Well she IS!! x: ).
Anyway such a entertaining thread, thanks again =)

Marmelade

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marmelade

It's Mungodave's thread, we all just hijacked it.
And what we're discussing will never be made into a book or movie by me. Some stuff leaks into what you write of course when you write but some stuff has to NEVER leak out. Part of the deal.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok...have you ever heard or maybe even witnessed about some drugs being tested on E.T ?
Because some of 'em seem to act very oddly...

Thanks, Marmelade.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Marmelade

I have no comment to make on that.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The whole conversation with desertfae in my opinion is tantemount of accusing John of murder by association... and now YOU tell us you were ex CIA/NRO whatever and you have permission to 'correct' our thinking here... Sounds like an agent to me... Sounds like YOU are what you 'hint' that John is...

Well hello there zorgon!

First, why am I even mentioned here? I had nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. I will admit I haven't read the whole thing but suddenly I'm thrown into this?
Ok, first off I'd like to respond your what you said about my conversations with Lear-never once did I accuse him of murder. Actually, he is the one that first made contact with me, I didn't even know who he was at all.
Because of what I'm dealing with in exposing my dad's and other murders in the octopus I look up who is contacting me, and do research on them. In his u2u to me he specifically for no reason that I can tell mentioned Robert Booth Nichols who is HEAVILY involved in the octopus (see my thread for the wire tap documents) His 'friend' also has CIA, White House, & mafia connections-he was the one that brought up that he knew Michael and knew about Inslaw.. not me. What I accused him of was the following:
-flying the planes in the Iran-contra affair (which he admitted to vaguely)
-having ties with others involved in the octopus
-lying about those ties and then finally admitting them
and then I went a step further and stated that perhaps he didn't realize his "friend" was all involved (although I highly doubt this) and posted links to the wire tap documents... he then even posted pictures of him and Nichols and admitted to storing Nichols weapons in his Vegas home.
~~~~~~~
Onto doghead-I'm aware of his past connections as well, I've also done research on him as he will tell you. here's the key.. doghead, while having past connections has not lied to me or tried to hide anything ... while lear has.

And just FYI.. I have no clue what pine gap is..I just happened to see people coming to my site from this post.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Re: the rail gun, I am in two minds as to what was meant- don't know if they meant a big-ass thing on some world or planetoid that lobs stuff into space or something else.

Well, a rail gun (what I think of as a gauss gun) could launch ordinance. I am thinking of nuclear, both to power and the ordinance itself. Fusion bombs could be used with diamond casing. Perhaps those "red mercury" fusion bombs that got us into Iraq looking for WMDs...

But those are some big toys, and whoever is on the trigger end had better have some hardened failsafe built in because a few of those lobbed at Earth would be enough to start an ice age!

Also I am thinking, what about those towers Zorgon found on several moons, an asteroid, and our Moon? I am of the opinion they are communication towers, but who or what is doing the communicatin'?

But still, we have the tech to outdate these satellites of yours. If they are there as you claim.

One is almost reminded of that Biblical passage out of Genesis 3:24

24 So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim, and the flaming sword which turned every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.

There are many who will tell you the Milky Way is the tree of life, and flaming swords and cherubim are vaguely reminiscent of radiation weapons and sentinels. Even if the story is a metaphor, that does not discredit the holistic nature of the universe to repeat stories with the same elements on different scales.

However, at the risk of sounding redundant, I think we outgrew this. We grew up enough to question God, now the time has come to cast off these fetters, be they ignorance, or malevolent meddling of an intelligent foreign agency.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Try me:

inurl:mil filetype:pdf "pine gap"

inurl:gov filetype:pdf "pine gap"

copy pasta in your google search.

interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Interesting.......... hant got thru it al yet..... but love the F$#*# the taxpayer part as below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.1 When proposed treaty actions are tabled in Parliament, the relevant
government agency submits a national interest analysis, which describes
the key features of the proposed treaty action, explains why the treaty
action should be taken and outlines the obligations and costs that are
expected to arise from the treaty and comments on the extent of public
consultation involved in the negotiation of the treaty.1

( the "1" below refers to the cut and pasted designation of the '1' above)

1 In this case, given the nature of the proposed treaty action, we accept that it was appropriate to
curtail the community consultation processes normally associated with negotiating treaties.

And as an Aussie....... ya just took the bone off the dog...
Best ya dont turn your back.

Mungo is watchin

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Do they move in a fixed orbit?

PS: sorry, mods, for the one line post.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

No idea. They are made to sound sort of "on patrol" so maybe they self-propel around. They keep to some sort of pattern.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

Originally posted by Siddharta
Interesting...

Same face, same relation tp pisces, also anonymous...

And loving Lovecraft.

sorry you lost me... whats this about?

The guys of piscesallmedia swarm into the forums since 2005. Usually they talk about their projects very quickly and offer links.

Maybe doghead has found a more subtle way, since not every admin accepted these ads in his forum, like this one, e.g.:

Storiesmania doesn't like ads

This admin deleted the link and when you scroll down, you see he said, he would ban him - in this case ist Glenn Johnston. Glenn also acts as Hawkeye, Jonathan Nolan as Owlman, Carley "California" Jones as silversurfer... and so on.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't know if its been covered or not but I have some questions.

How far out are these satellite drones? Past the moon?

If they are so hard to disable then how was one recovered? Did it collide with something?

Also, what are your thoughts on the Moon Landing?

This has been an interesting thread, thanks for your contributions.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by kennerado]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
***How far out are these satellite drones? Past the moon?

Never did hear an exact figure on where out there they are but the Earth-Moon "system" was talked about as one "side" of the "fence" and the sats are the fence and then there's the rest of the solar system.

***If they are so hard to disable then how was one recovered? Did it collide with something?

Dug up in Australia. Was dug up in remote South Australia. Normal 9-5 wage guys working on a road, dig under the area for a road extension, out it falls. Micropscopic tests showed an "alien" origin for the metal it's made of. As does just the age and the look of the thing to some people. It wasn't made on Earth, it was made in lower or zero gravity. There was previous information on it too supposedly in the sense that it looked like something photographed out in space. 2 + 2 = 4 for the space scientists.

***Also, what are your thoughts on the Moon Landing?

In terms of it being faked? Load of nonsense. Real Moon landings. Fake pictures. Same as any other war situation- look at eg Iraq. Real conflict, faked footage.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join