It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Awesome, Thank You DogHead, I really do appreciate being on the same page here. It will really make a difference and go a long way. I do apologize for being a off topic and I mean no disrespect.

I do really respect what you are doing here and to continue on with questions I would like to ask you the following.

Have you seen or came across anything that relates to tests being done with electromagnetic fields, gravity fields or any thing that relates to Stargates or Jumpgates, if you want to call them that. Anything Montouk like happening there at Pine Gap?

Thank You again.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
***I mean no disrespect.

Man, I'm just a n00b here. You only owe me the same respect any of us owe each other under the T&C. Seriously. If you have an issue go for it mate. Get stuck in!

***Have you seen or came across anything that relates to tests being done with electromagnetic fields,

Yes.

***gravity fields

A gravity lens experiment back in 1989 in Western Australia (well technically WA it was just in the total middle of nowhere). It was a public university experiment as far as I know with military money. It succeeded- not that you'd know since it was basically a box in the hot hot sun with some students, a professor and us standing nearby waiting and waiting. I didn't know then and I still don't know what it was measuring exactly but I should be able to dig up a reference on that one for you to read. Just give me time to find it.

***or any thing that relates to Stargates or Jumpgates,

The way they are commonly described they are pure science fiction. And I am saying that as an ex-(what I was) and as an investor in a lot of fringe stuff.

***Anything Montouk like happening there at Pine Gap?

The actual Montauk yes. The Montauk fairytales about time travel and so on NO NO NO. Hell no.

***Thank You again.

You don't have to thank me this is a discussion board it's what we're all here for right?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You can still turn this around Doghead..dont leave.. I know you can..no one is going to character.assisinate you..stay here..what I suggested will help..believe me..One truth shatters a thousand lies..

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I'm going nowhere. In the sense of leaving here or not leaving here.

But hey seriously let's not derail the thread. Shar Chi started a new watering hole thread in skunkworks.

This is Mungodave's Pine Gap thread.

EDIT TO ADD:

The Shar Chi thread just got closed. So I guess we CAN derail this one. *sigh*

[edit on 5/2/08 by DogHead]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yeah well donttreadonme (ironic?) shut it down. I was hoping to give you a bit of an interview there doghead, in the forum where anything goes, including Learology and Sleepdom, but following DTOM's advice, I'll pursue it here.

I lost the guts of my response post when it disappeared into a closed thread, but what are your top 5 areas of IRL 'expertise' (or research), and of those which are u most passionate about and why? Also how did a 'rich idiot' get caught up in the apparatus of state secrets?

Edit:

Originally posted by DogHead
But basically if it's just going to be character assassination of my humble self, go your hardest then go home guys cause life is too short.

Oh that would never be my intention, it was merely to field the OT questions in a lighter interview fashion rather than derail all your hard work elsewhere... also serving as an entry point for others to your prolific threadcount.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think it is horrible how doghead is being treated here. Like I said in an earlier post, as soon as anyone disagrees with King Lear they are immediately jumped on. Sure doghead might be totally BS but I would still like to hear what he has to say. At least he isn't forcing us to look at grainy, out-of-focus pictures and ridiculing us because we can't see the mining implement or power plant.

Give the guy a break. From what I have seen in his posts and threads, it seems to me that he wants to get some info off his chest and is trying to find a round-about way to do it IMHO. He has been very cordial with us here and has answered all of our questions to the best of his ability within his limitations.

If I were you doghead, I would stay away from the "doghead speaks" thread. It sounds like a thread "ignorethefacts" would start to flame JL.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hello Doghead i have a question that pertains to pine gap, in 1980's pres regan opened up a so called star wars program i work and a factory so say that made parts for some of the tech that went into just a small fragment of the star war tech , my question to you is how many U.F.O's have we hit with this tech or lets not say U.F.O's lets say intruders into our
internaitional SPACE?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
what are your top 5 areas of IRL 'expertise' (or research), and of those which are u most passionate about and why? Also how did a 'rich idiot' get caught up in the apparatus of state secrets?

Guess I've always been some kind of idiot but then I got rich.
I was in the secrecy business a decade before any dollars came along. It runs in the family.

5 areas of expertise. Hm. Allowing for lacunae by reason of required secrecy:

(And in no particular order)

Cryptology
Languages
Martial Arts
Games Theory
Finance

Pretty much 100% of my business deals have overlapped two of those, or ex-military connections, or both. Small world, etc.etc.

KTK

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Shame that thread was closed. Bugger it Il get all the qs of my chest here

I was going to ask what generation does Doghead belong to. Are you of retirement age, just near it or just over it?

You missed my Mt Ziel question so ill ask again staying slightly on topic. Anything of note happen there?

And are you aware of any MK ULTRA type of shizzle happening here?

Is New Zealand as clean and nice as they make themselves out to be,surely we are in cahoots together.

And dogs, funny how there are many cultures with an absolute aversion to them.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
***I was going to ask what generation does Doghead belong to. Are you of retirement age, just near it or just over it?

Nowhere near it.

***You missed my Mt Ziel question so ill ask again staying slightly on topic. Anything of note happen there?

I have no comment to make on that.

***And are you aware of any MK ULTRA type of shizzle happening here?

I have no comment to make on that either.

***Is New Zealand as clean and nice as they make themselves out to be,surely we are in cahoots together.

We would all like NZ to get with the program and tune in to what is going on instead of playing both sides. It is a little place with a small population and sometimes it forgets that.

***And dogs, funny how there are many cultures with an absolute aversion to them.

Or cultures where they just eat them. Possibly baked in clay, possibly just marinated.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
May i have an answer to my question Doghead? please !!

KTK

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Spring chicken then, I had assumed you were past the babyboomer threshold.

I would appreciate honesty with this question.

When you say "No comment" or "I Have no comment" Does this mean you know something but dont wish to disscuss it or not allowed to discuss it? Or does it mean you truely know nothing about the issue raised?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
When you say "No comment" or "I Have no comment" Does this mean you know something but dont wish to disscuss it or not allowed to discuss it? Or does it mean you truely know nothing about the issue raised?

If I genuinely don't know something, if you look carefully, I simply say "I don't know" or words to that effect.

Other than that, I am afraid I have no comment on the matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
***You missed my Mt Ziel question so ill ask again staying slightly on topic. Anything of note happen there?
I have no comment to make on that.

It's Mt Zeil, and I'll be honest, I'd never heard of it before.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

LOL, yes KTK - this is whats called reading between the lines. Many political heads and officials will use this tactic if they really want to say something but can't. The shocking thing is that years ago on a radio interview either John McCain or Dick Chaney or one of those ugly idiots gave a really interesting answer to a question about the existence of UFO's that ended in guess what "NO COMMENT".

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Theblues

Please repost it- I can't find it quickly and am doing some work at the same time as posting here!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theblues
Hello Doghead i have a question that pertains to pine gap, in 1980's pres regan opened up a so called star wars program, i had worked in a factory so say that made parts for some of the tech that went into just a small fragment of the star war tech , my question to you is how many U.F.O's have we shot with this tech or lets not say U.F.O's lets say intruders into our
internaitional SPACE?

This was my question to you Doghead.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Theblues

I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry. But at least you now have an answer. Sorry to have done you the discourtesy of not replying earlier.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
your name.. doghead... is that referring to the comic?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

There's a comic now? No, it refers to one of the anomalies I investigated a couple of years ago.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join