It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ive been tooling around on Google Earth, following dead end roads around Pine Gap, Central Australia and found and interesting entry straight into the side of a mountain range under the main facility.... appears to have been "touched up" some.

It appears to be the main heavy vehicle entry located close to the maingaurd facility

Any comments?

Cheers from Down Under
Mungo

Find it at.....

23'48"47.70S 133'44"16.86E

[Mod Edit: Title correction - Jak]

[edit on 3/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To quote Wolf Creek, "The Winner!"

A smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Ya think?.... I have looked around there before but I didn't notice until this time after upgrading the Google earth.

That is a pretty big mountain range by our standards by all accounts, and pine Gap is geographically dead centre of Australia, jointly run by CIA NSA and NRO to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
reply to post by DogHead

Ya think?.... I have looked around there before but I didn't notice until this time after upgrading the Google earth.

That is a pretty big mountain range by our standards by all accounts, and pine Gap is geographically dead centre of Australia, jointly run by CIA NSA and NRO to the best of my knowledge.

I have actually been there, as in inside, not outside. I offered to answer questions in another thread but there were no takers. Perhaps people prefer fantasy to reality. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Most likely old news i would say eh.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Im sorry I missed your offer of exposing more light on PineGap but I would like to take you up on this now. What can you tell me of the underground facilities and why is so much water used there ?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you look along the face of the range within the boundaries of the immediate security roads, is that not signs of venting water/ sediment....... matches the colour of the river does it not?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Water is used for cooking, drinking and washing and is also used for cooling. I am not going to say WHAT is being cooled but it's actually three different things all of which are 100% obvious if you think about it. One of them would be sort of against the law in the territory of Australia.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
is pine gap deserving of a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It is the absolute devil-guaranteed blackest of black heart of one. Forget Area 51. There's a reason one of its internal nicknames is Area 52...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Hi mungodave
and thx for the post
Im from Aussie to and am interested in Pne Gap. You might wana check my thread out

Heres the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

I actually posted it under Area 51 and OTHER facilities.....if its in conspiracy I didnt put it there mate
Cheers
Mungo

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
dogheart... can you give us a little bit more information, because i am not just going to take your honest word that you worked there...

what did you do?
what are the priorities of the base?
how aware is the australian governemnt?
ect...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Purplemonkey, unless he DogHead wants to lose his security clearance (if he still has it), and risk going to jail by breaking non-disclosure agreements, then he's not going to tell you what he did there and what the base is exactly there for.

For the three things that need coolant, I'd say computers, air-con and ?. Drill head? Also, Australia is a Commonwealth, not a territory. Pine Gap is located in the Northern Territory, which is a territory of the Commonwealth. I'm guessing you're American and got posted to the base?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Pine Gap from all the reports and stories that you hear is an underground self sustainable city of multi levels. Supposedly upto tens of thousands work/live there, alien craft have been seen in the area being unloaded off transport aircraft with USAF logos on the side of them, reports of laser type weapons shooting high up into the night sky have been reported from there.

many years back, a group of hunters nearby swear they saw the side of a small mountain just drop and slide to the side and a couple of high speed craft dart out of the ground, then the ground closed up again like nothing had ever happened there.

These are just some of the reports over the year, other include, like DogHead said, nuclear reactors, others report some sort of antenna's that utilize Tesla technology and transport electricity into the atmosphere to power up submarines far off in the Pacific and the like enabling them to stay powered up and under water for many many months.

It would be for this base and almost nothing else that the US would be willing to nuke anyone that threatens Australia for Pine Gap is very important to the US militaries survival around the world.

It is a major part of the militirzation of space that the US has been constantly undertaking for the last few decades to get to a point that their sattellites and craft can cover and see any point on the planet and launched surprised attacks from space, without having to put so many of their personell in harms way.

Doghead, you may or may not be able to refute or confirm any of these claims, Im just quickly off the top of my head collating a list here for those interested of the stories Ive read about the place in my time.

How much is true of the co-operation between high levels of security and intelligence agencies in the US and Pine Gap and alien entities is speculative but you can be sure that Pine Gap would have something to do with it.

Its geographical location and low population density of Australia make it ideal for such an installation. Our climate might be harsh and anybody trying to get there or getting lost around there would be in some degree of difficulty.

all in all, if it helps keep Australia safe by proxy, then it is some sort of cold comfort, but I beleive sinister long term motives are more likely at play.

just my 2 cents worth.

P.S heres an article which is relevant and details the history behind CIA involvement within Australia and ASustralian politics. very very interesting and important read for any True Blue Aussie -

Fortress Australia
members.iimetro.com.au...

[edit on 20/1/08 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
For the three things that need coolant, I'd say computers, air-con and ?. Drill head?

Right basic idea but think Homer Simpson.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
nuclear...

hope homer isn't in charge

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Not to mention the Stuart Highway which passes by Pine Gap and through Alice Springs has one of the highest concentrations of UFO sightings in the world – Mainly towards Tennant Creek (a small town between Alice Springs & Darwin).

Coincidence?

Mikey

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I have actually been there, as in inside, not outside. I offered to answer questions in another thread but there were no takers. Perhaps people prefer fantasy to reality. Who knows.

what you mean you've been inside? any pictures?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

PICTURES? That's just nutty. Seriously. It's a work environment. No one takes a camera to such a work environment. You don't even take your work home with you and you empty the bin every day etc. It would be difficult unless it was a setup to get anything at all out. Even something ridiculously small. It makes a diamond mine look like a lax security environment.

Pictures. Wow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join