It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nothing against you personally Doghead but we can't let ATS get away with favoritism and besides it is our turn to turn the tables and pressure you for proof of outrageous claims. Also read what Zorgon has to say and please do let us know how it feels.

I posted the following in this thread as well - www.abovetopsecret.com...

MODS

I 100% agree with Zorgon on this, you need to treat Doghead the same way you are treating poor zx4551 or else the membership will see favoritism and we will not be very happy. It would be wise to give Doghead a time line to come up with some proof of what he is saying or move the thread to skunk works. If you do not, may I remind you of the fact that he has been bragging about having lots of cash and is willing to "bankroll" any idea that he likes. Do you realize the kind of "ATS in cahoots with Doghead" conspiracy threads that will cause?

I am not in any way trying to threaten, I just want to through a few good points out there for you ATS MODS & STAFF to consider. As well as trying to out a suspicious hoaxer.

Now please look at the thread that Doghead took over as a celebrity and tell us what you think, and yes I do realize that Doghead was not the original op. Thank You.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
why it looks like to me the entire population of Australia was posting on the thread..what is the probability of that occurring?, why this is an ATS first! full population participation! ..and..and..they seem so knowledgeable..bless their precious little hearts...I know nothing about pine bluff..but I'll tell you what..I sure am learning fast. and our investors will love this. why..we might have Lord Grey make a special "cameo" appearance,.as a token of appreciation, ( I hope I can pinch an autograph from him..yes siree)..Thanx Groove, Mods..and thank you Australia!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Also read what Zorgon has to say and please do let us know how it feels.

Hmmm Zorgon has been busy writing....

Here is what Zorgon has to say...

Interesting Thread

And you are obviously telling us the truth here... you fit all the criteria of a true 'whistle blower'

First let me congratulate you... here we are on page 12 and you have not yet had to face the gauntlet of skeptics pouncing on you to prove what you say... but then that may be because you in all the other threads were ONE of those... viciously attack and even hounding John Lear and others in every thread at ATS

But now you pop in here, claiming much of the same thing... only I guess YOUR version is the truth, while John and others was just so much Hogwash... Well when I started on ATS most of what John said seemed to me to be just that... hogwash.... but then I saw the documents, and I have met many of his contacts and have discovered by following leads that much of what he says is indeed true... Now tell me why I should believe YOUR version... considering you cannot reveal yourself

Naturally you cannot prove any of this as it would go against your oath... yet you expected others to do so to back their claims...

You cannot reveal your name... yet John and Bob Lazar and many others use their real name and do not hide behind an Avatar and have always provided real time email contacts, etc.

John has been accused of doing this 'for profit' yet he has never written a book and has always freely given his info, yet you have written many books... yet again cannot even give us the title of one...

John has admitted his work done for the CIA and a letter from Congress recently featured on ATS supports this and is proof... yet in this thread you make this comment...

Ask yourself questions like- exactly how many of a man's known acquaintances have to be CIA or bunko men before you guess that maybe he might be one or both of those things too? Doesn't mean he is, but it begs a pretty damned big question doesn't it?

The whole conversation with desertfae in my opinion is tantemount of accusing John of murder by association... and now YOU tell us you were ex CIA/NRO whatever and you have permission to 'correct' our thinking here... Sounds like an agent to me... Sounds like YOU are what you 'hint' that John is...

I am also bound by specific secrecy requirements in relation to some things. I sought and was given a limited permission to correct grotesque errors that are being perpetrated here uncritically. I am aiming to go to the absolute limit I am allowed in what I can say, not one step further for my own and my family's sake. I would have thought that's still a damned sight more than you'll get from most of the people here, but whatever- your opinion may vary.'

Now I am quite willing to accept that you did indeed work there... however your personal attack against John and others sharing much of the same things YOU talk about in this thread does not give you a lot of credibility in my eyes...

What makes YOUR evidence true, and the rest not? I see 11 pages of people just lapping this up without one picture, one document, one shred of evidence...

#1 Pine Gap is more the real Area 51.... Space defense the main issue

Known this and showed this for some time... but against WHOM are we defending?

#2 "Spark plug" inside a moon rock...

Sure a rock from the moon is ET... and a sparkplug would be a major discovery... (though you are correct that it would not cause a stir here at ATS in most people
) Hoagland has said for years we are digging up ancient tech on the Moon, and I have pics of interesting parts skattered around...

Care to provide a picture of this anomaly? You accuse others of finding 'red herrings' in images... but we don't have Pine Gap access... though a few Apollo ones sure do show some machine parts skattered around...

No picture? No surprise really... okay which Mission was this brought back from?

#3 You saw a man made 'triangle' craft... okay so what? we have preseneted several reports of the same thing, expecially one from Ireland and one from a Pegasus associate that just retired from Space Command... only he saw his at a black out exercise over 20 years ago...

So why is YOUR story of seeing one any more valid that the other eye witnesses we have?

#4 Fleet of secret spaceship...

Gee I am sure there is one or two threads on here about that... but of course we are crazy for thinking that huh?

but yet here you say...

Originally posted by DogHead
-Our- fleet is bigger than it is officially stated to be and there are a couple of places to serve that would be extremely difficult to get to without the intervention of something very high flying.

But of course YOUR fleet you have proof of that you can share right? Can't wait to see it...

Heck there is even one skeptic here who actually works on some of these black craft... but has sworn me to secrecy... Yes I believe him without a doubt, because I could back up what he said..

Now in THIS POST www.abovetopsecret.com... you bring up returning things from LEO, the Moon and Mars, Ancient non terrestrial ships in orbit, and even 'creepy crawlies" from Mars...

I know the Shuttle has made several return landings where the mission is all DoD and the landing weight has been , and still is, 'classified' but which ships were used to return the samples from Mars? The "Aquila' perhaps?

I do NOT doubt anything you say...even though you offer no proof... much of what you say I have heard and seen from other sources...

But your anti John crusade... your calling most everyone else on here that presents anything "nutcases' yet in the same breath you call for others to come forward with their stories... only to be ridiculed because their story is not the truth according to you....

Yup as was said you are most certainly more part of the problem that the solution.

I happen to agree that there are those wanting to prepare the public in bits and pieces, while still keeping the lid on things and most certainly the control.. There will be more leaks soon and I don't doubt your bosses took this into account when they gave you 'permission'

But no matter how much money you made from 'investing' (on inside info perhaps
) ATS will still demand proof... you are no different than any of the rest of us... no matter how much postulating you do

To the person who asked if they had a different internet protocol the answer is YES

SIPRNET (secret) nic.mil... and JWICS (top secret) and there is one higher that I will not link too

To the person who asked how to recognize the Aliens walking down the street...

Well I don't know about walking down the street
but here are to incidents involving them wearing Military uniforms...

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

Rest of story, including an Aquila launch to the moon two months before Apollo 11...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

From a letter from a true insider... who still is and holds the patent on the stealth technology that really does make things disappear...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

So there you have it... its in the eyes... maybe X-Files is not so wrong after all

[edit on 5-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Personally, I have found this thread very interesting. I think it is amusing that there are people here that get so upset when someone either disagrees with John Lear or claims to have worked in some top secret field or installation.

ATS is a great site but I feel that it should be viewed with a skeptical mind. Sure, doghead might be totally scamming us but because of this thread I have gone and done my own research on Pine Gap. I use threads like this to educate myself and for entertainment. Ghostraven, Dark Knight, and other threads were like a cool fiction novel being written in real-time with members becoming part of the story.

I understand that one should not go around claiming to be someone they are not but how can anyone really be sure who anyone is on the internet. I mean really, can you honestly trust anyone 100%? If the mods/staff see the need I'm sure that they can at least find out where this guy is or who he is.

Either way, I'm sure no one is going to be mortally injured if this guy is hoaxing us.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbeater

Lake Vostok is something I know practically nothing about. Just what I read.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
1. do you think or know if there is anything to the whole chemtrail thing ?

Not much. Something somewhere some time, but as a vast conspiracy against the living- nope.

2. any thoughts on Project Bluebeam ??

None printable. The hoax alien attack / holography etc. stuff is quite real but it's like a billion other secret projects- possibly a good idea. Technology gets investment, the investment gives it momentum... Then no one wants it to stop so it just continues on its merry way absent a point, all too often, until the money tap is turned off.

3. Do you think there is anything to the theory that we are killing off the planet with all the frequencies we are putting out there ?

I am not qualified to judge that, and those that are qualified to whom I have spoken seem divided. I think some bird kills and fish kills are frequency related for sure.

***and my final question.......most of the deep bunkers in the UK have been decommisioned.....Do you think or know if the UK has any deep bases ??

Depends what you mean by "deep bases". Deep bases with rubber aliens scampering around etc.- Unlikely. Deep bases with hardware, somewhere for the PM to sit, etc.- yes.

many thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions....and for being paitent with some of the members on this site

I don't think you need to thank a fellow member for replying in a thread, mate. And as for being patient- well people have had to be patient with me too. It's reciprocity.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Housegroove, I could care less whether I am "believed" or not. I could care less what forum stuff is in. If this thread should be moved to Skunkworks IN THE OPINION OF THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE SITE then all well and good.

"Bragging" about cash- please. I am far more public than most posters and my finances are, in the appropriate places, a matter of public record to the extent they are required to be.

I would be happy to hear from anyone, ATS staff included. For the record, I am not in "cahoots" or whatever with anybody.

In my opinion, this is just another round of ad hominem behaviour based on being unhappy with an umpire's decision. So be it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I actually like some of your posts, and you seem, if not sincere (since I totally believe you aren't) at least quite direct and amusing.

So allow me to be the same.

I welcome you playing the (unfamiliar to you) role of rational skeptic.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1

Personally, I have found this thread very interesting. I think it is amusing that there are people here that get so upset when someone either disagrees with John Lear or claims to have worked in some top secret field or installation.

Ditto.

Also and more importantly the Lear factor let's call it prevents real witnesses and investigators from getting remotely close to the truth or communicating what they know to each other or the public at large. That is the heart and soul of disinformation.

I would no more break a public or private oath than die, but with appropriate permission given and scrutiny continuing I don't have a problem in the world with what I am doing, irrespective of what some people may think, feel or say.

But don't get me wrong, this isn't, despite what the same vocal minority would say, a crusade. It's a sharing of information.

I don't intend to derail the thread with another exposition on evidence, inductive versus deductive reasoning and the rest, but there it is.

I wouldn't even have thought this was a big deal, but apparently dreams are preferable to reality for some folks. C'est la vie.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

***that if there was technology to be found it was more likely to be from an ancient Earth civilization

Some of it definitely is very old and human made.

***Or Adamski's beautiful Nordic-looking aliens?

Not really beautiful imo but yeah they are part of it.

***Have we sent humans beyond the satellite barrier?

Not successfully.

Thank you very much for these comments. Very helpful indeed. Now I'm 100% sure about the amount of truth in your "story".

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
why it looks like to me the entire population of Australia was posting on the thread..what is the probability of that occurring?, why this is an ATS first! full population participation! ..and..and..they seem so knowledgeable..bless their precious little hearts...

Sorry but iirc tit begot tat

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Doghead, I am with everyone else here and think that you did an awesome job with this thread. I can read between the lines on what you say in your posts, and we all think for the most part that you are right.

But like Zorgon pointed out, its easier for some people to believe you when most of what you said has already been pointed out from hard working researcher's like Richard Hoagland and local ones like Zorgon and yes even John Lear.

This is why I believe what most of what you are saying is true because you are backing up general knowledge that some of us already have figured out by putting together 2+2 based on whistle blower testimony's, official documents and historical data.

But why is it that our hardest working researchers here on ATS take the brunt force of all of the opposition and and get bashed and treated like crap and you come along and put forth the same exact data but all you have to do is claim that you worked there with no proof at all and you get to be treated like a king. I ask you, does that seem fair at all???

KTK

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mt Ziel, does much go on there?

This one has always stumped me as there isnt much mainstream info or disinfo out there about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
G'day Doghead;

Just wondering:
1. What nationality you are,
2. Where you lived whilst in the Alice,
3. Do you still have ties to the installation; and
4. How long ago were you last there?

Had a few buddies from my past end up there over the years; haven't heard from them in a while but then again that was an entirely different world to where I am and what I am doing now!

[edit on 5/2/2008 by celeritas]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Originally posted by Sys_Config
why it looks like to me the entire population of Australia was posting on the thread..what is the probability of that occurring?, why this is an ATS first! full population participation! ..and..and..they seem so knowledgeable..bless their precious little hearts...

Sorry but iirc tit begot tat

That was a delightful video thanx for sharing the best with us!
irc like mirc. IC..yes miss the old days of nuking, swarming, splits and whatnot ..we have quite a few..anon members here too like I posted at Piscesallmedia.com, the site to usher in a new age., why the whole crew must have been thru here...but I wont say who..God forbid..well I hope we get some pictures or drawings, stick figures, who cares.. as an aid to accompant the text in the ongoing script and stay focused...from this lively discussion even if they look like datazine it would help..tremendously

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I ask you, does that seem fair at all???

If that is what has happened then HELL NO it doesn't seem fair. I have never sought special treatment and wasn't aware I was getting any. In fact I've copped thousands of points in penalties during my brief tenure to date.

But if what you say has happened is the reality then no it isn't fair.

I am happy to give as good as I get, as would be obvious. But I am asking myself if I have received special treatment? Not sure now. If so- ask ATS why. I haven't asked for any such thing.

Plus- we are all of topic in Mungodave's thread now so I am not going to derail it any further.

Why not just start a new thread somewhere else and we can all go at it there if it's really necessary.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
1. What nationality you are,

Naturalised Australian citizen. Country of birth USA. But almost immediately we went to Switzerland apparently. o.O

2. Where you lived whilst in the Alice,

At a hotel. Can't recommend it.

3. Do you still have ties to the installation

Don't want to be stupidly vague so if it's a yes or no then... NO.

4. How long ago were you last there?

THERE in particular: 4 years ago.

That is an area where counter intel would definitely roast me alive for saying much at all. So if possible I would like to leave it at that.

Had a few buddies from my past end up there over the years; haven't heard from them in a while but then again that was an entirely different world to where I am and what I am doing now!

Same here. Once you part company with a workforce in a remote area- scatter like seeds on the wind usually.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Perhaps something other than quaint pictures is what I am actually concerned with. To wit, a matter of more recent vintage than Pinegap. Perhaps by finishing what was started on the Isaac Caret matter during the last month will go a long way to establishing trust and confidence, as you have made a point of exposing Hoaxters and liars.
Having interviwed a material witness aka "Concentrc Spirals" to work she did with the hoax in the designs or the graphix., what harm is there in having her prepare a statement that would connect the loose ends in the case without her divulging her identity..I am sure her former employers who have no connection to you I assume..could do very little about it...as your point about "Public Interest was most well taken and whole heartedly believed.. If that was done..I don't think you would have a challenge here from anyone on the Pinegap story as far as your credibility and character ..as you will have established an irrefutable mark in the area of disclosure and protecting the common good with Isaac Matter by releasing information to clear the air. In fact I hope my fellow members will join me in giving that assurance..

So tell us without equivocation, Do you choose to drop the isaac hoax witness, the affidavits prepared, perpetrators, and the Public Interest , or would you rather pursue Pinegap ?

Your choice will tell us much about yourself..to friends and foe alike and ripple thru all the other forums as well..that you are truly a friend of truth and justice

That will be my last question to you on these two matters here.
My apologies to all for any discomfort..I am just seeking the truth and closure..
Peace Unto All
SyS

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why not just start a new thread somewhere else and we can all go at it there if it's really necessary.

Done and done!

Behold... DOGHEAD SPEAKS!(?) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now showing in Skunkworks, where noone can complain, and all can speak freely of all manner of things dark and wonderous!

Please refer non Pine Gap Underground Specific questions to Doghead here, so that all may be revealed (and more!)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
-if I ever bother to check it!

No I will. At some point.

But basically if it's just going to be character assassination of my humble self, go your hardest then go home guys cause life is too short.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join