It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
care to elaborate? or will we get one of your infamous 'no comments'?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A film maker retained me as one of the researchers to check into reports made in all seriousness of dematerialising dog headed humanoids in the UK.

Hence DogHead.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Thanks for answering my earlier questions.

Do you get over to the UK much or have you ever worked there.

have you ever done any work with QinetiQ ??
i ask as that is whom i work for...

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Haven't been to the UK for a few years now.

Qinetiq- heard of not worked with.

KTK

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Do you drink fluoridated water?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

No. I do not. Under any circumstances.

Fluoridation prevents enslavement decay.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hmm what water do you drink, cos being in a major city rainwater ain't a prospect. I've tried to find a decent supply but everything bottled is either far too acidic (Neverfail et al) or treated with ozone (Peats Ridge et al). No commonly available filters (Brita et al) reduce fluoride, and only expensive reverse osmosis ones even claim to. I'd love to sort out a pure, balanced water supply once and for all.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I make my own water. I have a spring on my land.

When buying land, choose land that has an unpolluted spring or a colloidal silver spring.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yeah I'm just gonna try to leave the city asap, and prolly just use rainwater. Can't wait to get my block of freedom - organic fruit & veggies, free range eggs, and pure water, what could be better!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi Doghead! I was wondering if you have any information concerning increased frequency of Near Earth Objects? Also, is there any validity to deep water ET cities here on earth? Anything you can tell us about Project Camelot? Thanks, Doyder

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1 - how far out are the ancient satellites? Could we get to mars?

2 - Have we considered disabling/destroying these satellites? or Back engineering off them?

3 - Has anything of intelligent construction been found at Cydnoia on Mars?

4 - I can understand keeping the tech secrect, but why do they refuse to disclose info about the ET's? it doesnt really seem like a military/governmental matter at all, but a social/humanitarian one? I guess you can anser this as you said you had to argue alot to release these details !

saying that people would ask more and more questions, and eventually unwanted info would come out. This is just a cop-out people already ask stpendous amounts of questions about black ops subjects, and that hasnt affected the veil of secrecy!

Thanks in advance

[edit on 6-2-2008 by spoonbeater]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Originally posted by Tulkos
Are you personally interested in studying/dissecting alien life, and the 1Mil would be coming out of your own pocket ?

...It's for my own interest...

O-K, now this is illegal. Killing or capture of people (what you call Nordics and are for all practical purposes indistinguishable from regular folks) adds up to kidnapping and murder. And you are agreeing to finance this witch hunt.

See the line? I am over here, and you are over there. One, ten, a hundred M$ is not enough, nor ever will be. I have made this statement for the record. Let it stay!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

If at some point you had read the original alien bounty post before it was closed or whatever or read the same post elsewhere on other forums, you would have seen for yourself that I specifically explained the bounty.

A bounty of ONE MILLION DOLLARS AUSTRALIAN is hereby offered for any alien, dead or alive.

The alien must be a nonhuman. No fakery, no humans, nothing but a live or dead bona fide alien will be accepted.

Three universities have been retained to evaluate any live or dead specimen of nonhuman entity.

The alien must be a space alien, inner earth alien, fallen angel or similar nonhuman of non-normal-Earthly origin.

On capture or kill, and when payment is made, the alien creature becomes the property of the person offering the bounty.

An alien by definition is not human, or even animal within some definitions. You can therefore pretty much do what you like to it absent offending another extraneous law relating to property, public indecency, nuisance, etc.

Alien DOES NOT EQUAL Human by definition. Not under the law anyway.

A humanoid robot looks human, doesn't make them human. Same deal with the visitors.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DogHead,

Have you ever seen or heard anything about current technology involving teleportation? I have info from a good source that this is being developed as we speak.....

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
DogHead,

Have you ever seen or heard anything about current technology involving teleportation? I have info from a good source that this is being developed as we speak.....

Thanks!

Your good source doesn't happen to be the guy that's giving out info in a few threads above this one

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mungodave et al;

Check out 23 48' 25.33"S 133 40' 31.40"E. Structure in a secure(?) compound atop a small hill. Perimeter road around base of hill (for ease of patrolling?). Would do you all think?

Doghead care to wade in? BTW you are correct - there are very few hotels in the Alice that I would stay in either. However, once in the burbs its nice enough though. Maybe that's why many installation employees live(d) there. That was a while ago though - things may have changed although one thing remains constant - you can't teach a Yank to play cricket and the concept of passing a footy backwards to go forwards is alien (bad pun intended) to them as well
Wonder if we ever met?!

[edit on 6/2/2008 by celeritas]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

An alien by definition is not human, or even animal within some definitions. You can therefore pretty much do what you like to it absent offending another extraneous law relating to property, public indecency, nuisance, etc.

Nonsense! I always read it like that: You don't believe in any alien creatures, and thus can say, I offer a million Ozzis.

Killing is always BS and even you would not except it, if you believed in it. (Shall I kill my dog and present it to you and you decide, if it is food or alien?)

Tell this Alex in the wonderland! (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
DogHead,

Thanks!

Your good source doesn't happen to be the guy that's giving out info in a few threads above this one

LOL, no.....just someone that I used to work with, whom I still keep in touch with.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

So here we have an ethical dillemma. I, for one, am more on the side of the line that Matyas is on.

I understand that robotics could feasibly produce a true, silicone based "biology". But this is not what we are really talking about, is it?

But, where is that line, Matyas? The "squiggly" octopus headed creatures he mentioned...could we dissect those? They appear, by Earthly standards, to be insect and therefore ok to dissect. But, what if our standards are wrong, and they are sentient beings?

Should be apply the standard to only humanoid creations?

That is a good point...but the 1 million dollar bounty crosses the line of ethics. Unless you get a deceased specimen that died through no cause the benefactor.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

On capture or kill, and when payment is made, the alien creature becomes the property of the person offering the bounty. An alien by definition is not human, or even animal within some definitions. You can therefore pretty much do what you like to it absent offending another extraneous law relating to property, public indecency, nuisance, etc

Sorry to say I find this barbaric approach disgusting and wish the worst of luck for its success. FINDING an already dead alien and bringing it in is completely different affair to KILLING it, or even capturing it AGAINST ITS WILL especially when it has travelled from another PLANET to get here... if something in all that doesn't strike you as potentially unethical... then perhaps all the crap the aliens are SUPPOSEDLY doing to our race is justified. Besides, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

The very thought of a bunch of slackjaws with shotguns firing at UFOs to claim some bounty, well it makes me wish I was with the aliens tbh.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join