It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
EVERYONE, back on topic please.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by swinggal
Another Aussie here. You've probably all read Whitley Stribers' article re Pine Gap, but here it is again for those who haven't.
Pine Gap

The Streibers are a bit like the Dotys- a family of spooks.

His information there is basically accurate.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hello again DogHead,

PART 1:

Thanks for your continuing posts here on ATS! So far the following has arisen from this thread:
1. You used to work as a technician at Pine Gap (PG)

2. Your line of work is highly specialized and could possibly relate to a source of power that isn't legal in Australia

3. Politicians don't get to see the real PG, although technical staff and security do

4. PG is much larger than official records indicate and goes deep underground

5. PG is the REAL Area 51 - insofar as that is where super secret technology has been developed - probably energy based weapons

6. Said technology is primarily for "space defence"

7. There are definitely extra-terrestrial items to be found in PG but this amounts to:
a. fossilized items?
b. micro-biological entities
c. definitely NOT anything like a "Gray"

8. Sightings of UFOs in Central Australia are definitely related to PG

9. There is probably a link to an airport from PG

10. There is probably a link to another major location - although we're left to speculate what you mean by that (it could be as simple as a deep underground waste deposit site - it has to go somewhere!)

11. You won't comment on:
a. anything to do with nuclear power (although you have hinted)
b. the number of people working there
c. whether you have seen any classified craft (yet elsewhere you have admitted to seeing a triangular craft)

12. USA, UK and Aus are VERY close knit allies

13. Peter Garret is a puppet of a puppet (agreed - what happened to that man?)

14. You survived a rather nasty incident inside PG that potentially could sterilize you

15. There are places to serve that you need a very high-flying vehicle to reach which could indicate we (USAUKA) have secret bases in orbit around the earth or on the moon

(post continued below)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
PART 2

16. There is very advanced technology but it is real world physics and nothing mystical

17. You are posting with the permission of people in power

18. You believe the really insane stuff is small enough to sit on a desk or in the palm of your hand which indicates it may possibly be living.

19. there are ancient satellites which seem to serve as a barrier to life escaping earth but not robotic probes

20. You state that the things you have seen indicates alien life but it may be insubstantial

21. Aussie "pongos" aren't the only "diggers" (a statement that totally confused me! Sorry!)

22. Australia has an automated missile defence system (I'd truly like to know more about this!)

23. Powerful energy shrouds are put up around PG from time to time - but there's no explanation as to what and why

24. There has been limited disclosure (even if accidental).

25. Ascension and Diego Garcia are part of the same command as PG (all Space Defence related?)

26. you state that the saucer invasion of 1948-53 was a deliberate act of war by the aliens.

27. Whitley Striber's article is essentially true.

Now (as usual!) I have a few more questions:

A. How can you reconcile points 7, 20 and 26 above? I had the impression from your posts (and this may be a simple misunderstanding on my part, so please have patience!) that there was no alien macro-biological life that if there was technology to be found it was more likely to be from an ancient Earth civilization, yet you clearly state that there was an act of war by aliens from 1948-53! Which aliens? The micro-biological ones that can sit in your hand or your window-sill? Or Adamski's beautiful Nordic-looking aliens?

B. Do we have secret bases in orbit or on the moon?

C. Have we sent humans beyond the satellite barrier?

D. How do aliens get past it to reach earth?

E. Can you explain what you mean by Aussie pongos and diggers? (I know what pongo is slang for BTW but it's the digging reference that loses me)

F. Australia has an automated missile defence system - defending against what? Russia? China? Aliens?

G. Are the energy shrouds around PG HAARP related?

H. Are you familiar with Stan Deyo? Any opinion on him?

I. How big was the triangular craft?

I am really enjoying reading your posts. Thanks again for your input!

Regards,

Answerman

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Doghead

I am interested in your thoughts on what would happen if Australia was invaded by Indonesia and if we have any contingency plans for this ? Does Australia have any Missile defence capability at all ( no need to mention details ) ? Would the US back us unconditionally ?.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Does Australia have any Missile defence capability at all ( no need to mention details ) ?

Yes. There are extensive missile batteries and related units are in readiness. The slightly scary part is the number of reservists who would be made active to serve as defence for the batteries. But I guess that sort of force strengthening is inevitable.

Would the US back us unconditionally ?

I doubt that. Back us? Depends on who's president and who's PM. By the time China (more likely than Indonesia) directly attacks we may well be on our own facing temporary occupation of the top third or half of the country. At which point the more esoteric weapon systems would come out for good and all.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
***How can you reconcile points 7, 20 and 26 above? I had the impression from your posts (and this may be a simple misunderstanding on my part, so please have patience!) that there was no alien macro-biological life

There are no Grays / Greys as commonly believed in (as in "believed in" like a religion). There are lanky grey bastards for sure. And their human lackeys. Maybe even there always has been.

***that if there was technology to be found it was more likely to be from an ancient Earth civilization

Some of it definitely is very old and human made.

***yet you clearly state that there was an act of war by aliens from 1948-53!

So it was considered to be by the people at the time. That was their direct approach. A way to flood past the filters that organisations were already putting in place to preserve the status quo. It was meant to be the equivalent of the opening of Japan by the US but it didn't work that way. Who knows how different today would have been otherwise. War doesn't have to be about bombs and rays etc. it can be propaganda, contact with your citizens, hacking of broadcasts, subversion of organised religion, all sorts of things.

***Which aliens?

I'd love to know. Some are shapeshifting slippery customers and others are just folks from somewhere else. Like Europeans who spread to the USA, Australia, wherever else. So you ask the European humans now, where you from and they say "the USA" they don't say "Dover, England" or "The Roman Empire". They say their adopted home, where they were born but which is still not their point of origin. Earth is where some of the "aliens" originated.

***The micro-biological ones that can sit in your hand or your window-sill?

"Aliens" arrive in meteorites reasonably often. That's why Clinton passed his nutty-sounding extraterrestrial contact law.

***Or Adamski's beautiful Nordic-looking aliens?

Not really beautiful imo but yeah they are part of it.

***Do we have secret bases in orbit or on the moon?

I have no comment to make on this matter.

***Have we sent humans beyond the satellite barrier?

Not successfully.

***How do aliens get past it to reach earth?

Not all of them can. Some have been trapped here with us for a long time. Also using the word alien is a little misleading. Sorry to be troublesome about that but it is just going to get more and more confusing.

***Can you explain what you mean by Aussie pongos and diggers? (I know what pongo is slang for BTW but it's the digging reference that loses me)

Diggers... As in troops or as in invaders who come UP from below rather than DOWN from the skies.

***Australia has an automated missile defence system - defending against what? Russia? China? Aliens?

It has ebbed and flowed but rocketry programmes keep on ticking along. As things like the hover missile are developed some of the stuff is kept in Oz and deployed.

***Are the energy shrouds around PG HAARP related?

I have no comment to make on that.

***Are you familiar with Stan Deyo? Any opinion on him?

All the time in the world for him. He went through something very similar to the Rendlesham scam imo.

***How big was the triangular craft?

BIG. And totally man-made. Secret doesn't mean some rubbery alien made it for us or crashed it on us or whatever. Humanity has a lot going for it and cooks up a lot of stuff all on its own.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Doghead

I personally think this thread has gone under the radar as it should be the currently most viewed topic on ATS. How often do insiders offer up as much information as you have having come from the inside of a secret underground military base ?.

Ill tell you why...people have become disillusioned with fantastic claims and require proof, the final straw for me was that Aussie Bob dood years ago. Now I have become an extreme skeptic.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
DogHead,

"Curiouser and Curiouser!"

There are extensive missile batteries and related units are in readiness. The slightly scary part is the number of reservists who would be made active to serve as defence for the batteries. But I guess that sort of force strengthening is inevitable.

I take it we're talking dozens if not scores of missile batteries. Hmmm. Is the entire coastline covered or are there gaps? (I do understand that this is Defence Force stuff and not your specialty).

By the time China (more likely than Indonesia) directly attacks

Okay, why would China attack - resources? Land? And how would they be able to project enough force to even get close to Australia? Any invasion fleet would wiped out through a combination of sub and air attacks and even if they did land they'd have to keep supply lines open across several thousand kilometres! Wouldn't ordinary conventional weapons alone make any losses from a potential invasion fleet horrendous even without our exotic weaponry?

we may well be on our own

But wouldn't the US want to protect their bases (and hopefully the alliance!) in Australia? Or are you foreseeing the US being otherwise occupied (ie., fighting for its own survival)?

facing temporary occupation of the top third or half of the country.

This sounds much like the "Brisbane Line" concept which was put forward in WW2 when Australia was threatened invasion by Japan. Unless we abandon the north to any foreign force it would be impossible to hold roughly 3 million square kilometres of harsh Australian outback. The size of the force to a. get here b. defeat the defence and c. have enough troops left over to hold half the country would be mind-boggling!

At which point the more esoteric weapon systems would come out for good and all.

Do you mean the "Bright Skies" weapons program? Why would we even let any enemy land an invasion force if we had weapons this powerful?

All that stuff about alien life - some of them originating from Earth - that's a lot to accept. Some of them live beneath us? Great.

Just a few more questions:
-Who trapped the aliens on earth?
-What's a hover missile (I did a search on Google and came up with an inflatable toy - hardly enough to deter China!)
-Stan Deyo - that's one man I wish I could sit and talk with for a few hours. He seems so genuine and humble. I guess I'll never really know if what he says is true but I'd still like to be able to look him in the eye as he shares his story with me.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
***I take it we're talking dozens if not scores of missile batteries. Hmmm. Is the entire coastline covered or are there gaps? (I do understand that this is Defence Force stuff and not your specialty).

I have no comment on that.

***Okay, why would China attack - resources? Land?

Both. The war plans about this aren't super secret- Australia would cop it after a substantial sprawl by China and India. We would still cop it though.

***But wouldn't the US want to protect their bases (and hopefully the alliance!) in Australia? Or are you foreseeing the US being otherwise occupied (ie., fighting for its own survival)?

Survival. Also the bases would be the other or main reason for China to send forces to make a bee line to certain locations, two thirds of which are actually in the top half of Australia.

***This sounds much like the "Brisbane Line" concept which was put forward in WW2 when Australia was threatened invasion by Japan. Unless we abandon the north to any foreign force it would be impossible to hold roughly 3 million square kilometres of harsh Australian outback. The size of the force to a. get here b. defeat the defence and c. have enough troops left over to hold half the country would be mind-boggling!

China could put that force in the field. But they wouldn't. They'd blast their way into the settled coast and the militarised hard points in the interior. And then fire from the sky would light up the whole hemisphere.

***Do you mean the "Bright Skies" weapons program? Why would we even let any enemy land an invasion force if we had weapons this powerful?

I have no comment on that.

***All that stuff about alien life - some of them originating from Earth - that's a lot to accept. Some of them live beneath us? Great.

Great is one word for it I guess. The single hardest thing for me, then and now, as a confirmed skeptic / sceptic is to get my head into and around the nonhuman intelligence stuff.

***Who trapped the aliens on earth?

I'd put money on NO ONE knowing. Least of all the Scientologists.

***What's a hover missile

Its code name was / is MAKARA.

DSTO designed and built missile that hops up then makes like a cruise missile / UAV. It has a saucer shape at the base then a squat beehive looking missile on top of that that can fire off. The two designs that were put into service and have now been phased out again due to age are both MIRV with a ridiculous range. Like really ridiculous range. As in launch in Australia and vapourise some suckers anywhere else on or above Earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
how likely is it that china and India would attempt to expand there territories?

and if so... in what time frame do you think it would happen? like 25 years from now?

do you have any information on whether china or India have similar technologies to the ones at pine gap?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
***how likely is it that china and India would attempt to expand there territories?

When asked professionally I put it at somewhere between certain and already happened- how many Chinese and Indian nationals do we actually need to welcome into our borders across the Western Alliance?

***and if so... in what time frame do you think it would happen? like 25 years from now?

More like somewhere between 2 and 5 if it's going to happen on the original schedule. China's armament programme ends in 2012.

***do you have any information on whether china or India have similar technologies to the ones at pine gap?

China and India have both stolen bits and pieces, but no one else comes close to the USA apart from the client states and Russia, due to their contributions -voluntary and involuntary. But even then they all have pieces not the whole.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
When asked professionally I put it at somewhere between certain and already happened- how many Chinese and Indian nationals do we actually need to welcome into our borders across the Western Alliance?

xenophobic? nar i am just joking
... i would prefer it if Australia kept its borders pretty much closed.. but in return give more aid to countries in need so people don't have to come here for a 'better life'... i'm not much of a multiculturalist.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

The problem with soft invasion scenarios: it doesn't matter how much of a multiculturalist the displaced occupied nation might be. The occupiers are NOT multiculturalists. Just patient.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Anyone living in Sydney (besides the wasp outposts around cronulla and various northern suburbs would already know that we'll basically be an asian country within the century.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic thread, have been following it for a while. I've also enjoyed your contributions to other threads Doghead, you have a great writing style. If it didn't completely defeat your anonymity, I'd love to read one of your novels.

The single hardest thing for me, then and now, as a confirmed skeptic sceptic is to get my head into and around the nonhuman intelligence stuff.

Have you ever had personal interaction with or seen footage of a nonhuman intelligence?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Yes I have. I have resisted saying so, but yes I have. Unfortunately. It was one of the most traumatic and confusing sets of episodes in my apocalyptic life.

Next question.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Next question.

I asked this one earlier: during your career, did you become aware (via personal obs or reports) of any external penetration of our political arena, such as the fabians, greens, one nation etc?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Yes. Australia is no different from anywhere else. Our current PM has eaten dinner with Chinese and Indonesian "sponsors" more often than with his Labor colleagues.

He was also in the habit (all photographed) of rushing off to Chinese controllers to explain every little thing he did that might give offence to them.

Shades of Keating's bisexual peccadilloes and his constant cringing to the Indonesians.

As for extraterrestrial external interference- yes there is a member of the Andronicus Foundation in Federal Parliament.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Anyone living in Sydney (besides the wasp outposts around cronulla and various northern suburbs would already know that we'll basically be an asian country within the century.

The south west of Western Australia is a last bastion of WASP's in Australia and is being immensley replenished by the mass exodus of Brits coming here to ride the Mineral Boom. You walk down the streets of Rockingham, Mandurah and Bunbury and all you see if a sea of white people prospering and getting on. Sadly go to the City of Perth and all you see is a crime wave of Ice and not too many white people ( at all ) getting on.

Call me rascist or call me a Patriot....its a fine line baby!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join