Is the government and Wal-mart working together to build detention centers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What some of you may or may not know is that Walmart and Homeland security work together.

The Walmarts across America will be used as the main center for processing people if disaster strikes. Like during the aftermath of Katrina. The Garden centers will be for the line ups and holding as they attempt to identify you so you can receive a walmart AID cards which allows you to purchase a certain amount of emergency needs per month.

Much had been documented about Walmart’s success during Hurricane Katrina, especially the utilization of its supply chain capabilities. Walmart was also first to deliver vital commodities to first responders and stranded citizens and was one of the first to reopen stores in the heavily impacted areas
bclc.uschamber.com...

Come its not a big conspiracy. Fema camps are a good thing. There are too many people out there that shouldnt be running free let alone if there is a disaster with no law enforcement present.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The contract was for Wal-Mart to give service men and women a guranteed interview for jobs.
This happend a year or two ago, sadly i worked there. not proud of it, never shopped there, hate
going to the place, but it was the best paying job in the area.

The Govt wanted to make sure that service members that got out had a place to find steady employment. Which makes good sence with as many stores as there are nation wide, good opportunity for service members to get on their feet while they look for better work, or go back to school.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wasn't sure which of these two threads to bump, so I'll post the link to the other here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What some of you may or may not know is that Walmart and Homeland security work together.

The Walmarts across America will be used as the main center for processing people if disaster strikes. Like during the aftermath of Katrina. The Garden centers will be for the line ups and holding as they attempt to identify you so you can receive a walmart AID cards which allows you to purchase a certain amount of emergency needs per month.

Much had been documented about Walmart’s success during Hurricane Katrina, especially the utilization of its supply chain capabilities. Walmart was also first to deliver vital commodities to first responders and stranded citizens and was one of the first to reopen stores in the heavily impacted areas
bclc.uschamber.com...

Come its not a big conspiracy. Fema camps are a good thing. There are too many people out there that shouldnt be running free let alone if there is a disaster with no law enforcement present.

Is new ICE detention center a secret?

February 01, 2013

When is ICE going to announce its new detention center located in the old Wal-Mart building. Or is this going to be a secret place? — In the Know, El Centro

El Centro city officials did say the builder on this project, the Government Services Administration, was being discrete initially.

However, it’s pretty clear by now that there are law enforcement components to the retrofitting of the old Wal-Mart next to Costco. The biggest hints are the sally ports, or secured entry ways similar to the kind you would see at a police station, jail or courthouse.

Lauren Mack, spokeswomen with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the investigation-heavy arm of the Department of Homeland Security, said ICE is bringing its two main departments in El Centro together under one roof — Homeland Security Investigations and Enforcement and Removal Operations.

“About 160 employees from both departments will work in the new office, which is expected to open within the next 30 days,” she said. Mack explained the entire Valley operation will be in that building.

The office is not a detention center, but “detainees will be processed at this location, but will not be held onsite for longer than 12 hours,” Mack said.

City building and planning chief Norma Villicaña said DHS is only taking up about one-quarter to one-third of the total building space, or more than 30,000 square feet of the 120,000 square feet.

The area is zoned for general commercial and office space, so it could not function as a long-term holding area, she said.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
here is a fact that i think very few people think about.

speculation goes way back about walmart and the U.S. Government. you hear very little about it any more. and just goes to show you that U.S. citizens, have very short memories, or let things go that should never be allowed.

hillary clinton used to be on on the board of directors of walmart, from 1986 to 1992, and if memory serves me right, that's the year sam died and the next year bill was voted in as president. and with in a few years of that, you start seeing clinton starting to be tied in on a lot of stuff with china. and during that period is when walmart started growing to the monster it is now.

here's a little piece on china's most favored nation status.
notice how much clinton's name is tied in.

Most-Favored-Nation Status of the People's Republic of China

now if you don't remember all of the rumors about clinton's and china, or hillary /walmart just goes to show ya , i was right about my comment on memories. do a search on hillary/ walmart, clinton / china. you will find tons and tons of info.

i have often thought that dick cheney took lessons from hill and billary, on how to reward the company that you use to work for and claim no ties to it.

edit on 27-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

quit being so paranoid.Get off the computer.Go outside and get some fresh air.

<< 1   >>

join