It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre statement from Fox Debate Moderator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you guys have been following Ron Paul or not but that is not really the point of this thread.

I want to discuss something very odd that I discovered within a clip of the recent South Carolina Republican Presidential debate.

Carl Cameron, a Fox Newscaster and moderator at this debate, was asking Ron Paul a question. The question was whether he had any viability as a Republican candidate.

The exact words, "Congressman Paul, yet another question about electability. ..... Do you have any sir?" etc etc

But he utters something very odd in between the statement about electability and the question "Do you have any sir?" It happens between the 8 and 10 second mark in the video.

See it? "Their way"

What the heck is that supposed to mean

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Golack

I posted this about 10 minutes ago hehe.. but they took mine down.. but yea.. very weird indeed. Could be hinting towards the PTB and thier control over the media

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by Golack

I posted this about 10 minutes ago hehe.. but they took mine down.. but yea.. very weird indeed. Could be hinting towards the PTB and thier control over the media

Its creepy as hell. I think the guy is a reptilian

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hmm.. I don't believe the whole Reptilian thing personally. But I do agree its very creepy. Usually when people say you can hear something (i.e. When you play songs backwards) I can't hear it. However, I have been reading this book called The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and he had this whole section about our brain's comprehensive "simulation software" as he calls it. So either its our brain playing tricks on us. Or he really did say "Their way".. I wish more people would post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's weirder than any so-called "reptilian" video, by far!!!

It's like a completely different voice chokes up between his words.

You can see his mouth is actually making the correct motions to say what comes out.

What makes it so chilling is he's looking directly into the camera when it happens.

It's like he's remote controlled or something, freakin' creepy, for sure!

Nice find!, flagged, starred!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Did you see Ron's face after the guy said that question: seem like Ron was preparing to own the guy! lol

about the "their way" I think hes refering to if Ron has a chance being elected similar to the support that the other canidates(SP?) are getting.

btw, that guy looks creepy...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He definitely says "their way" which is pretty creepy because he continues on with the question as if he never said those words...

Unless guy was thinking of burger king after the debate I have no idea why he would say that

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That's really strange looking, I didnt notice anything until I looked at his mouth then I heard a faint "their way".... I have to say that that is really creepy
Only explanation I can think of is maybe he had something else on his mind or something-or he is a reptilian/being remote controlled

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That was kind of weird.

But Paul knows how to deal with questions like these.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Something else to point out...

Right as Cameron says "their way" it seems as if the chick in the background is throwing up a 'hail Hitler'

Watch the background very closely and you will see this.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That is very very odd.

It seemed to me like he was trying to from the way he wanted to make his statement, and he started to "think out loud" so to speak, and rephrased what he was going to say.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Golack,

The moderator has a speech impediment.

He studdered...

While I would like to believe that he shape-shifted and this is another example that Ron Paul's credibility being attacked, the guy is just another idiot taking orders.

RP may not be a viable Republican mainstream candidate, but that is up to the voters to decide, isn't it?

To clarify my statement: Yes, the moderator may have been rude to Ron Paul. However, he is just reading the cards set before him.

There is bias against him from the 'higher ups' as he represents change to the party.

He wants to actually restore individual rights and the economic power of this country.

I'm all for him to be honest.

Kucinich/Paul '08!

Just another case of poor quality moderation...We seem to be seeing this a lot in the debates, eh? You'd think they could find people who can speak. I guess not though.

Then again, I could be wrong and he could be a shape-shifting reptilian plant bent on world domination, however unlikely
. These days I'm not sure of anything though.

[edit on 1/13/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gave me the creeps.

I think maybe FOX just did a bad dump edit though, to cover the stutter.

But then again, there's a lot of weird stuff about FOX, more and more all the time. Media in general really. I should start posting the anolmalies that I see.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A human being studders and stammers before continuing to ask a statement and you believe he's a reptilian or speaking in tongues? I guess if I blow my nose funny and it makes a "funny" noise I'm a reptilian in disguise about to take over the Earth and then the Universe?
Please ........
ATS is surely entertaining ....

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by motherofsquirrelkiller
A human being studders and stammers before continuing to ask a statement and you believe he's a reptilian or speaking in tongues? I guess if I blow my nose funny and it makes a "funny" noise I'm a reptilian in disguise about to take over the Earth and then the Universe?
Please ........
ATS is surely entertaining ....

You have to be deaf to not have heard that, I am sorry but it's real clear what he "stutters"

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
MP3

That link is the best amplified, cleaned version of it i can make.

When you try to reduce the background noise the voice goes with it so it is still a bit fuzzy.

It is clearly 'Their/there way". It is said in such a drone as well... like a robotic voice. If people that stutter mutter phrases under their breath in a zombie tone then i guess you learn something new every day.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by fooffstarr]

[edit on 13-1-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Golack

She probably saw the TV Monitor and wanted to see herself in the background thus raising her arm and leaning in closer to her right to get in the view or the camera.

but anyways, this is weird and i think comments about a speach impediment are bunk. why would a person with a speach impediment be moderating a debate? i think they would get someone with great speaking skills.

this is very strange and one of those things that i dont think should be overlooked. what was said was said on purpose

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What an interesting find.

He clearly does say "their way"...

But my bet is that he was listening to a conversation by the producers in his ear. He likely just commented audibly in reaction to something he was hearing.

No reptilian mystery, here, imo.

Just the mundane...

But I have to admit, I'd love to know what was really being said at that precise moment.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by loam]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Golack, thanks for posting that video. I found it extremely informative. I didn't get a chance to see any of the debates held so far. I'm going to go out of my way to hear more of what Ron Paul has to say.

You've done us a public service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join